Phantom Flings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was bent over Jenny could not help but shiver, a cool breeze, with the nose tickling tobacco smell came through the room almost enveloping and hugging her pert buttocks out of the water. Then the water stopped hitting her back and she stood up, the water was still pouring from the shower head, but her cold backside was drying off. She took the opportunity to get shampoo in her hair. With her eyes closed she focused on massaging the soap into her long blonde hair. It felt good to wash the lake water out. With her eyes closed she turned around to get her head under the shower head.

It was the turn of her front to feel the chill, the water was not touching her skin.

The washed off soap travels down her chest, but she can feel something else close to her. There is a sensation that it's almost touching her skin. She opens her eyes. Blinks through the water and soap suds, wipes them the best she could. There is nothing there.

She gasps as her own hands touch her now freezing ice cold breasts. It was as if she had walked into a walk-in freezer. It was a very strange sensation. Squeezing them everything felt normal. It was then abruptly, the water poured down over herself and a wave of hot air flowed around her, she instantly felt warm again.

This place was certainly strange. She finished washing herself. Bamboozled by the shower head and its multi directional head. With the water turned off and the pipes finally quiet, she securely wrapped in the large towel over her now pinkish sunburnt breasts she headed to the bedroom.

Jenny took a very deep long breath. Her head began to spin. She had to make a double take. Standing there, loudly but slowly dripping water off her body down onto the wooden floor creating a puddle around her toes, she found that her heartbeat was rising, and that she could not move. There in front of her, on the edge of the bed, neatly laid out in order as if she was going to get dressed in them was her bra, thong, top and shorts freshly dried from hanging out all afternoon in the trees.

Chapter 3

I open my bottle of wine, having finished the one from last night before bed. Which was initially my excuse for such an exciting dream last night. Wine is a treat if I have been good at writing all day. Sometimes even if I had not written a word. I need to celebrate some little wins. I chuckle to myself as the red liquid chugs into the glass. I pause when it's full and glance at the cupboard. Should I pour a second one to share with my new friend? I decided not to this time.

Flicking the lighter yet again I drag on my cigarette, the smoke hitting my lungs makes me feel good, I instantly take another drag. It's been an amazing day. Tammy was right as ever. Spending time in a haunted house is great for inspiration. I keep seeing a spider trying to build its web against the tree. I turn the oven on for my pizza and head to the sofa carrying my wine, cigarette, and crisps. Just a little snack before dinner.

No sooner is my wine and crisps finished and I am sitting there enjoying one of my many cigarettes, when I hear silence. I know that's wrong in this house. It's clear that the oven has turned itself off. The fan has stopped whirring and the light has gone off. Shaking my head, I stub my cigarette out and lumber back to the kitchen and the oven. I can feel the chill in the air, the telltale sign. I look around, there is nothing amiss.

Rolling my eyes and turning the oven back on, I stand with my hands on my hips and watch. It's happy, I open the oven door and go to the freezer to get tonight's pepperoni pizza out. It's as cold in there as it is currently in the kitchen. As I bend over to pull it out behind me there is a loud clang as the oven door shuts behind me. I nod in agreement. That is clearly tonight's game. Tutting, I get the pizza out of the box and plastic and onto a baking tray. I open the door and put the pizza in. I stand back. Hands firmly on my hips and watch. I can't help but smile as the door slams shut all by itself.

"Thank you!" I grin. The second time that I have thanked my ghost today. I go to put last night's bottle in the garbage, as I slowly bend over, slightly raising my t-shirt over my backside at the same time as I go to drop it in. I wait in position. Slap. I pause as I moan, I feel the vibrations through my body, then smile. I drop the bottle; it thuds into the empty plastic box.

The air in the kitchen then quickly and noticeably warms up, it's still a hot day, and the oven is on. It's clearly gone again for now. I head upstairs to the bathroom once again and then I take the whole wine bottle with me back to the sofa to top up my glass. This evening is going to be interesting. I think that is the best way to describe it. I sit there patiently waiting for the pizza, with one eye on the oven. I light a cigarette, that always helps kill time. After smoking two and drinking most of my wine, I gauge that it should be ready.

Huffing, I get up and wish I hadn't drunk my wine quite so quickly as I then slowly make my way back to the kitchen. I stand in the middle expecting to be groped or fiddled with. Wanting to be groped. Smiling hopefully, I practically twirl with as much grace as an elephant. Before I carefully get the pizza out of the oven. Nothing.

I cut the slices and arranged them on my plate. I carry the plate back to the living room. Then top up my wine. I know there is no chance of me writing anything now. There are more exciting games afoot. A few minutes later, I am sitting on the sofa leaning over my plate chewing on a pizza slice that I get the chill in the room. It's nearby. I contemplate taking my next slice, or lighting a cigarette, but something stops me. I then feel an icy sensation on my lips. As if I've put my lips against a cold window in the deepest darkest of winter.

The frozen ice-pop-like touch repeats itself three times. I go cross-eyed trying to see what is going on. Of course, there is nothing there in front of me, it is a very strange sensation.

I naturally open my mouth. I should be eating hot pizza. I feel an icicle is probing my lips. I put my hand up in front of me. There is nothing there, yet my lips can feel it. I open my mouth wider and the thick, hard, cold as ice thing sides deeper through my mouth. My instinct is to stroke to help. But I'm not sure how to continue, I can't find anything to touch or to stroke. I suck harder and harder on what is in my mouth, treating it like a strange cigarette. It's cold and wriggling around like a fat worm. I think I can taste salt, but I'm not sure.

I try and fail to visualize what is happening- Is it stroking itself? It all feels very strange.

It's then I feel an equally cold touch on my left breast as it starts jiggling and bouncing. It's playing with me too, whilst I'm sucking on a ghostly cock it's touching my breast. I'm enjoying that more. I really want my nipples sucked and tweaked. It feels better than the sensation in my mouth.

My lips are going up and down the iced lollipop as much as I can. The feeling is not something that I can readily describe. Hard yet soft, cold yet comforting as it glides between my lips.

Oh yes, my top has been lifted. It's digging inside my bra. Oh yes, the cold touches my breast and nipple. This is truly amazing; I can feel my crotch getting hotter and wetter with every delightful tweak and thrust in my mouth. My own heat contrasts with the near frostbite on my lips. It's strong tweaks of my nipples are getting tighter and tighter. I can't say anything, my mouth is full.

I moan around the shaft and the clamp of squeeze of my left breast is tightened.

Then everything goes still.

The cold hard rod starts to go soft in my mouth, almost melting on my tongue. A few seconds later the coldness evaporates. I can finally shut my mouth.

My left breast is still on display but as the temperature of the room soon warms up, I know it's gone. I leave my breast sagging where it is and instantly take a large slice of the now cool but relatively warm pizza. I have the urge to swallow something.

Chapter Three

Jenny hums a contemplative noise to herself as she walks to the open window and tightens the twist on her towel. She glances back at her clothes and looks at the trees where the clothes must have blown from. There is a strong wind gusting through it.

Coughing as the dust continues to swirl in the room, she pulls the window shut and closes the curtain. Dropping the towel onto the bed. She picks up her wind dried clothes and puts them back on. Leaving her panties and bra on the bed.

She heads back to the kitchen, remembering her dinner. It's been slowly simmering whilst in the shower. After sitting down and finishing her food, she grabs a quick beer, watches TV and with nothing of interest on, with repetitive yawns, Jenny then heads to bed. After the long hot drive, she soon falls asleep. With the window shut it's so warm she sleeps in just her pajama panties on top of the bed sheets.

Unfortunately for Jenny no sooner that she is fast asleep than she soon starts dreaming about the heat and the long drive. Her dream consisted of dancing ice lollies doing a cabaret dance outside in the sunshine. As she drives closer, they dance further out of reach. She was getting hotter and hotter sitting in the extremely hot car, a waterfall of sweat cascading down her body as she was busy watching the lollies dance on the hood.

The more they danced the more she wanted one, they then morphed one by one into phallic shaped green dildos and as they spun and danced and bounced up and down before changing back into trees. As the car traveled along the trees along the road kept turning into more and more mint flavored ice cream. All she knew was that she wanted one. Her foot went down, the faster she drove, the more dust swirled around her, almost making her gag and cough. The more her lips salivated at the delight of a cold moist lolly between her lips. Her hands kept stretching out for one through the now glassless windscreen, her fingers missing each time. Jenny put her foot down again to the floor and drove faster and faster and was getting more frustrated and hotter with every passing minute.

Eventually her outstretched arm grabs hold of a cold wet lolly and shoves it in her mouth. It's the largest girth of lolly she has ever had. It's cold and wet and delightful. Sucking hard it tastes plain, with a hint of salt. It's not delicious. But it's cold and wet. She was hoping for fruity, but it's the only one she could catch.

Jenny sucks and sucks as hard as she can. She can't feel the juice flowing down her throat. It's frustrating her however much she sucks. The refreshing wave doesn't appear. Opening her eyes wide with fear, she now realizes that she can't close her mouth. The cold solid object she is sucking on isn't there, she can't touch it with her hand. She can touch her lips. But her lips are frozen wide open as she continues to feel the lolly repetitively gliding in and out of her mouth. It's then she thinks it's melting on her chest. There is an equally cold feeling playing with her bare nipples dripping or flicking them every now and again. She looks to the side; the window has opened again. It explains the cold draft on her naked body. But not why she can't close her mouth.

The lolly stops moving and stays perfectly still for a few moments, and then within seconds she can finally breathe again. Whatever imaginary dream like lolly she was sucking on has vanished.

She takes a deep breath, rolls over to try and get back to sleep only to discover her panties are down around her knees. She tuts and tugs them back up her sweating body and tries to get back to sleep. Hoping to dream of something nicer.

On waking a few hours later there is again the very noticeable smell of cigarette smoke hanging in the air and when her door slams open, she is completely naked, her delicate pink panties again hooked gently swinging as they hang off her big toe.

Chapter 4

After a bottle and a half of wine, whilst nicely relaxed, I can't work out what is the best way to dress for bed. It should be simple. But it's not. I really like the idea of brushing my teeth, getting dressed in my snuggly warm t-shirt and panties and getting into bed under the bed sheets. Conversely, there is a delightful idea and it's a whole lot easier sleeping naked on top of the bed sheets as that might bring me more fun.

I sat there on the sofa being very indecisive and the only thing that made sense. That was to smoke another cigarette. There was another very easy thought- that of finishing off the second bottle of wine that I had opened. Though I really didn't want to sleep through whatever delightful session was going to happen. I assumed that something was going to happen. It has to?

Carefully I climb the stairs. I am more than a little unsteady on my feet again. I can feel myself swaying and wobbling as I stumble around. I can't help but tipsily giggle at everything and anything. I am living with a sex craved ghost. It had been only one more large glass to finish off the bottle. On successfully reaching the top of the stairs, I only had to pause once halfway up, I am more than disappointed that the toilet seat is exactly where I left it. Down. I will however agree it was easier for me to sit! I stayed firmly seated to brush my teeth. Again, safety first, I can't fall over.

I wobble around the bedroom for a bit before I climb into bed and have my final cigarette of the day. I am lying there completely naked on top of the bed sheet. I've drunk too much wine; the ceiling is drifting and dancing around with my smoke. I am hoping that it stops when I close my eyes, I am also thinking that my naked self with my legs wide apart is inviting enough for it. I squeeze my own breasts. They want attention again. Oh, to have a man do this for me.

I left the television off tonight, it's happier it seems with it like that. I will say hello to the ghostly being instead. I stub out the cigarette and try to get comfortable and close my eyes. It's not too long and I am fast asleep, snoring loudly no doubt.

I awoke groggily, coughing and spluttering to sunlight dancing through the open curtains. I clearly forgot to close them in my haste to get into bed. After my usual morning cough, I hurriedly lit a cigarette. I lie there enjoying the smoke, holding it, letting it settle my lungs, but also feeling very confused, I am in exactly the same place I was when I went to bed. I was clearly so tired; I did not move.

In the bathroom at least the toilet seat was up. I was genuinely beginning to worry I had scared it off. I thought it might like having me sprawled out on the bed naked. At least there are still signs that tell me it is around. I regret bending over to pick up my t-shirt off the bedroom floor, my wine churned stomach eventually gets back in place. I also thought that movement might tempt a slap. But no. I'm clearly alone as I sit on the bed, and I get my large t-shirt and I try to get my legs to work, I get the equally large panties back on and slowly head off down the stairs for coffee.

The sun was shining through the kitchen windows until a cloud covered it, the temperature noticeably changed, and it was cool in the room. I knew something was up. I Scanned the room, there was nothing obviously different. But I knew there was.

I got the coffee percolator going yet again, then leaned against the counter resting my stomach on top for a moment, I lit my next cigarette. My head and lungs certainly need it. But as I am standing there, I shiver, I can see my nipples on my sagging breasts harden against the flimsy top. It's here in the room with me.

Standing there I don't dare move, I am looking at the percolator, the gushing steam coming from within. I jump a little and take a deep breath as I feel the cold touch on my bare thigh, it's almost ticklish as it creeps up my hip and under the t-shirt. I sense the cold fingers digging in then tugging against my soft skin near the overly stretched elastic of my underwear. It's then I feel nothing but hear the sound of stretching fabric, followed by the flop, like a parachute they have slowly glided down my legs and landed around my feet. There was probably more assistance, I just could neither feel nor see it. I step out of them, kicking them to the side. They practically flew across the floor skidding on the tiles landing in a heap. Again, I have to question if they were aided or not. I try and fail to regulate my breathing. I feel myself wheezing again. I was unsure as to what to do next.

It's then I feel the cold fingers traverse my hips, my t-shirt being ruffled. I like where it's cool fingers are going. It strokes my pubes combing through them, and finally continuing its rummage under my stomach and eventually reaches and touches my clit. I again gasp, the fingers are just so cold, but I smile as I moan and wiggle my ass against nothing. Wishing I could back into something hard between my buttocks. Dave used to love doing that, I could feel his hardness against me. Then it stops. The coolness traverses up under my top almost walking up my stomach until it cups both breasts. The freezing touch is delightful as it squeezes my nipples tightly in its grasp. I can't help but gasp. Then it drops down to both hips traversing around my back until it reaches my bottom. Then there is the gentlest caressing of my skin, a kind grope, followed by a tap on both of my drooping fat buttocks. I smile and nod. I know exactly what it's asking.

Taking a deep breath, I look around once more. "Okay, let's make a deal." I say out loud over the noise of the still spitting gurgling coffee machine, looking around the empty kitchen, the smell of fresh coffee and the aroma of my lit cigarette smoke twirling as it was slowly filling the space with a gray haze in the morning sunlight. "I promise I won't wear panties or a bra. If you promise to leave the toilet seat down?"

The sunlight fills the room as it suddenly warms up. The teasing bastard ghost has gone again.

At least there is one positive, it has solved some of my dressing dilemmas. Shorter length dresses today and no underwear. The coffee machine goes quiet, I pour the brown liquid into my mug, and take a gulp. Wincing again as it's far too hot. But very much needed. No need for milk, or underwear today. I just need pure undiluted caffeine.

I take my cigarette and coffee to the dining room table and fire up the still charging laptop. I will need to type as much down as I can.

As I watched the machine start up, a thought crossed my mind. Do I bother getting dressed? At home unless I leave the house, some weeks I can go for days without getting changed into proper clothes. I might do it after a bath, or I might just stay in a T-shirt and panties and with the company of a bottle of wine sit and watch TV for hours. It's so much effort to actually get all dolled up to head out. I only get dressed when it really is necessary. The ghost wants me practically naked. Do I?

Chapter Four

As Jenny was awake rather early, sleep was far too difficult, she also soon found that the thin red curtains are useless against the bright morning sunlight. Busying herself around she gets herself dressed into her running gear. She desperately wants fresh air and to explore some of the trails. It's one of the reasons she was so set on coming out to the house. Also getting out early means she is away from the mysterious and strange activities within the building.

Thinking she might have a swim later she had already put her bikini on, wearing the top as a bra. Panties hidden inside her Lycra shorts. She really hoped it would warm up soon. Sitting in the kitchen diner it was freezing cold as she sat there guzzling orange juice attempting to remove the still salty taste in her mouth between eating her jam covered toast for breakfast. She was getting annoyed that the strings on her back and neck were forever coming undone. Eventually with a triple knot it stayed put. It had never been so difficult before.