Phantom Flings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She filled up her water bottle, then lagged herself in suntan cream, she was a little confused as to how much cream she was managing to smear over her back, shoulders, and arms, it was as if she was getting help. After throwing some sandwiches in her bag she was finally ready to set off for the day.

On opening the front door, the heat differential is phenomenal. The house is far colder. She instantly started sweating as she pushed her sunglasses down her nose and headed off towards the track that leads off to the side of the jetty. It should be cooler between the trees. She strides off, across the clearing her head held high with deep lungful's she is enjoying the fresh air.

Once into the darkness of the trees, there are flashes of sunlight between the creaking branches above her, and then glimpses of the lake to her left the water gently lapping against the shore. She knows as long as the lake is on her left, she should be able to go all the way around and not get lost.

As she follows the path it winds and bends around the trees taking her further away from the lake and then back towards it. The air is cooler and the sounds of the forest around her keep her on edge. The branches creak and squeak in the breeze as they swing side to side high above her head. There is movement to her left and right of animals, squirrels and other small creatures going about their day running around just out of the corner of her eyes. She never quite got a glimpse of what was going on.

As she walks, she keeps guzzling her water and marching forwards hoping to get all the way around the lake before the end of the day.

Lost in thought as she strode along, she walked past a shrub that all of sudden the branch swung back and thwacked her on the bottom. Jenny loudly screamed in shock. Her voice echoed for what seemed like hours throughout the trees. It surprised her more than hurt. It was as if it had almost been held out of her way until she reached it. The timing had been impeccable. Looking around there was no one there to have held it back. She was definitely all alone.

The noise of the wind rustling above her in the leaves gets ever louder, keeping her on edge as she walks along. A second branch thwacks her on her ass, making her scream yet again. This is followed up by the occasional shriek or chirp from the birds above that in the still air seems to be amplified in what feels like surround sound as it echoes around her. She can take a deep breath once she reaches the clearings. However, the temperature shoots up and the sweat again starts to pour down her body. At least out in the open there is nothing likely to fall on her head or whack her on the buttocks.

It's after finding yet another of these hot clearings panting from the heat, she determines it's time for her first swim and an attempt to cool down. She has learnt from yesterday. Firstly, she has her bikini on, and secondly, she puts her shorts under a large rock to stop them blowing away.

The water is divine, she swims for what feels like miles, stroke after stroke. However, she is finding after every stroke or two that her bikini top was again getting looser and looser. For all the tight knots it was continuously unraveling.

After struggling for a while, she gives up, takes it off and grasps it in her hand and continues swimming back towards the shore one handed. All is well until as she hears the shore there is an almighty whoosh. She again screams in shock as her bikini bottoms drop like a stone was put in the gusset, she looks down through the clear water the strings are undone and almost waving goodbye to her, as it disappeared into the depths, well out of sight. There is no way to get them back, they were moving so quickly.

For the second time in two days a world weary and confused Jenny climbs out of the lake, wet and very much naked.

Making a beeline to a nearby large, weathered rock and still panting hard she sits down to try to work out what is going wrong. She winces as the heat from the surface practically burns her bare buttocks. As she is sitting it makes sense to eat her sandwich slowly dripping, trying to dry off before putting her shorts back on. With her top loosely on and no one around sitting on the hot rock with her naked buttocks the feeling is actually quite pleasurable.

After a while, with her food finished, the sun moved on, hiding behind the tall trees, so she found that she was now sitting in the shade. With a resigned sigh she goes to pull up her Lycra shorts only for them to stick on her still damp legs, there is the telltale loud sound of fabric ripping. She is halfway around the lake. With a deep breath she keeps walking. Her buttocks wobbling free. As she walks along with the broken seam there is an equally annoying twanging as the elastic on her hip keeps bouncing repetitively. It was as if something was trying to peel them off.

Jenny had the feeling someone or something actually wanted her naked. She couldn't work out if she liked that idea.

Chapter 5

I sat myself under a large tree to the side of the house, with the cool shade of the leaves dancing on top of my head, as I had the warm laptop carefully balanced on my bare legs as I leant my back against the bark. It was strange sitting outside in the bright daylight in just my bedtime t-shirt. Normally I hide on the sofa when wanting to be this comfortable. But my ghostly needs must.

Where I'm sitting this morning, the grass is literally wedged in tickling my ass and vagina whenever there is a gust of wind, but I've got the freedom to write so I get on with it. It's bliss, warm sunshine, I do keep popping in to top up my mug of coffee and there is a small but growing mountain of cigarette butts in the grass beside me.

The air is warm, and the view is amazing. The water was twinkling invitingly in the sunlight. If I was 20 years younger and several pounds lighter and not unhealthy enjoying my chain-smoking I would have honestly gone for a swim. But at that moment I do have a building distraction and need. The last mug of coffee has gone through me. This morning my lazy ass has not bothered walking into the house and then lumbering up the stairs.

Before people think I am uncouth, I'm not going to pee here where I'm sitting, I'm lazy, not dirty. I put the laptop to the side and get up and waddled to the other side of the tree. I hoik up the t-shirt around my hips and then cough and groan as I slowly and carefully squat.

I'm there, a cigarette between my lips whilst sprinkling the grass and with my stream occasionally missing and tickling my thigh or bare toes. There is a difference this time I do it. I feel the cool breeze enveloping me, my top and hair wafting in the cool air. I know what is here, I instinctively look around. Of course, I can't see anything. I try to hurriedly finish, bouncing to shake myself off. So, I can stand up. As with most things in life, I'm not quick enough. Whoosh, I'm yelping and falling backwards. The bastard ghost has tipped me over. I'm like a turtle upside down on its shell, my fat ass and feet wiggling uncontrollably in the air.

As I'm there laughing at the situation rolling on my back. Slap. Of course, it would take the opportunity. No sooner had I sat up crossed legs had the temperature increased again. Push, laugh and slap and it's off. As I hadn't bounced, I chuckled at the thought of his wet hand.

With my ego bruised grass covered ass and slightly damp feet, I try wiping them in the long grass as I get back to my tree and try to focus on writing. I do. I get up to great speed for about thirty minutes. I am making amazing progress. Feeling good as to what Jenny is getting up to.

It's then I feel that telltale cold draught flowing up tickling my open to the element's crotch. At least sitting on the grass, I can't fall anywhere. I was contemplating another coffee. I put the laptop to the side and lift my legs, so my feet are on the ground and spread them. If it wants to play with my vagina, it can. I will always happily be distracted from writing. Especially by sex. Dave used to regularly do that to me. Grope my tits and wave his cock in front of me as I was typing. He did not like the day that I was grumpy and took a large mouthful and bit it. But the breeze keeps flowing, tickling my inner thighs. It's a nice feeling. Disappointingly for me there is no licking, flicking, probing, or thrusting. But the words flow onto the page.

I look up and, in the sunlight, I see a little wooden boat drifting across the lake. It lines itself up and comes in alongside the little jetty. How? The breeze around me gets stronger, my hair is trying to lift, and my nipples are again hard. My T-shirt is now fluttering so much I need to hold it down otherwise the ghost will win, and my top will take off like a kite.

I take a longing drag from my current cigarette, then grunt, stub out my half-smoked butt and climb up. The boat is still by the jetty. As I am bent over dusting the grass and debris from my legs, I get a slap on my ass. I roll my eyes. I slowly walked towards the boat trying to adjust my t-shirt that was bunched up over my ass. I get another slap. I get it, I keep it up. I am doing what is needed. At least I'm doing the right thing. The wooden slats creak loudly under my weight. Looking down I genuinely believe that I will fall into the lake. The darkish water is directly below me. Ahead the wooden boat is small with two polished wooden benches across it. The breeze swirls around me and there is another gentle slap before the boat gently rocks.

I really need a cigarette, as I look back, I'm annoyed, I can see it, I've left my pack with the laptop. I knew I had got up too quickly! With a splash, my focus is brought back to the small boat and instantly think it will sink with my weight. It's far too small. The boat rocks again, the water rippling out from the sides. Okay I will get in. I will do my best. I am so heavy it rocks wildly and splashes the water, but I am in, and my very bare bottom is sitting on the hot wooden thwart.

There were no oars and no one else in the boat. But we clearly have been pushed off the jetty and the regular splashes in the water about 3 ft from either side of the boat suggest that the ghost is using spiritual type oars and rowing. It's a surreal experience. But it is amazing and would be so romantic if I could see my I assume hunk of partner. I have no idea where it is in the boat, I can guess, but the view surrounding me is amazing. The sunlight twinkling on water and large green trees like a protective blanket around the lake with the snowcapped mountains in the far distance, all of which are mighty impressive. Even with "it" with me it's warm on the water. I'm convinced my legs will get sunburnt; they never see sunlight. During daylight hours they are normally either indoors or hidden by either sweatpants or leggings. We glide out into the middle of the lake. I finally get to see where the house is, the geography of this stunning location. You can see why people choose to ignore the haunted nature of the house just for the scenery.

The splashing stops and the boat gently rocks. Looking around I'm what feels like miles from shore, I really hope I'm not expected to swim back. I know I will drown before I get anywhere. It's been years since I've gone anywhere inside a swimming pool. My local one has a really nice cafe. I had cake and coffee from there several times.

I'm looking around trying to work out what it wants with me out here. I really don't want to drown. No one would ever find me out here. It's then that I squeal again. The tongue-like thing is between my thighs. It's why it did not want me wearing panties. It's getting the best view, which is only going to get better. I react and help the best I can. I spread my thighs and hung my legs over the side of the boat and lean back, wedging myself in the stern. My bare feet splash in the cool refreshing water. I don't care that the ice-cold tongue is probing, licking, and flicking. It's heaven. The hot sun on my forehead and legs and the cool water on my toes, as ice cold delight deeply loving me.

Again and again, it goes, I can feel myself, I'm getting wetter and wetter. Its fingers are up inside my T-shirt squeezing my breasts. I wish it could take it off and kiss and suck my nipples again. Oh, I scream in pleasure. It is then that I can hear my own voice echoing around the lake. The boat is rocking more and more as the movement moves side to side as the ghost works away between my thighs.

I don't care if we are splashing around, I want more. I need more. It stops, I moan. Then there is the tug, thank God, I lift my arms and my top flies to the bow of the boat. I cry out in pleasure as the delightful feeling of ice-cold sucking on my breasts begins.

Oh, it's fabulous. I am so hot in the sun, the refreshing ice cube like feeling slowly and teasingly smearing itself on my breasts is an amazing sensation. My wobbling inner thigh is getting wetter as well as my toes and ankles as we rock and roll. I feel more pressure down on my breasts. Then the cold rod starts knocking on my lips. I scream again. It's utterly delightful. "Yes!" I pantingly scream. I want it.

I have no idea where I am. I am looking up, the sky is completely cloudless, and I don't care. I'm enjoying the very moment the freezing cold hard penis like object slides in my now very hot box. I cry out yet again. Not in fear but in sheer enjoyment. Every passionate thrust the wooden boat loudly creaks and rocks more and more.

I can't help myself, there is a guttural scream at the top of my voice, not from fear but from pure pleasure. I can hear it bounce back off the trees as it thrusts and goes deeper than I think is humanly possible. It's utterly delightful. The water is getting higher up to each knee as with each passionate deep thrust we rock faster and faster as it goes on further and further. I have no stamina, I need to stop, but for the ghost there are no problems here, it keeps going and going. I am quickly running out of breath; I can't get the oxygen needed to my lungs. I need a rest. Every thrust, every pant, I need to stop. I should be concerned but the pleasure is too great. It is hitting every note, playing the greatest tune from me ever.

There is one final powerful thrust, I feel myself clamp around it, another cold almost electric shiver goes through me. I cum, I vibrate, I again scream before I hurriedly shut my mouth. I have to. There is a sudden rush of water over my body, the boat completely tips over, throwing me and it into the lake.

We've somehow managed to rock ourselves back close to the shore.

I'm sitting there very much naked; my t-shirt is long gone. I was soaking wet, from sweat, but now surrounded by lake water up to my armpits, there is a noticeable feeling of squelching mud between my vagina and buttocks. I really don't care. At that moment I've got tears of happiness pouring down my cheeks mixing with the dribbling water from my now wet hair. It was the most exciting thing I have done in decades.

I can't help but jump in the water as the boat whooshes and uprights itself. The water splashes around me as my breasts flop and splash in the water. The ghost is clearly tidying up and sorting out our mess.

As I sit there panting. My thoughts turn to needing a cigarette. I watch as the boat drifts back out into the middle of the lake. There is a wall of warmth surrounding me, all I know is that I am alone again. I need to get up and do the walk of shame back to the house.

Sitting there panting, desperately out of breath, I urgently need a cigarette, a glass of wine and a hot bath. Preferably all at the same time.

Chapter Five

Jenny was feeling very hot, she could see the sweat glistening, the globules of water like snow globes sticking to her arm air, she could also feel it repetitively dripping down her back. That was even with her very broken leggings gaping her bare ass cheeks with every step. Feeling frustrated as she marched along, she was desperately holding on to her bra strings to the best of her abilities so as not to lose that too. She got into another clearing, her heart skipped a beat, there was a small wooden boat alongside a little jetty. Walking out to the edge, as she looked at how much further there was to walk, she could see her house back across the lake. Looking at the boat an idea came across her mind.

It would be easier and quicker to row back to the house. Relief was palpable when the oars were in position in the rowlocks, she could at least easily move the boat home. Holding on to her bikini top she decided if she ended up naked it would not matter, she would be back in her place.

She untied the painter and got herself settled; it had been a few years since she rowed the small boat around the boating lake at the seaside with her young sister. She soon got herself sorted after some awkward sploshes and dropping the oars with an uncoordinated rowing action.

Jenny soon found that it was even hotter out in the middle of the lake as she was now far away from the cover of the trees and the effect of the sunlight reflecting back off the water. What was strange was again the smell of cigarette smoke drifting across the water. It kept tickling her nose. There was no one around her for miles. Jenny guzzled the last of the water, annoyed with herself that the bottle was now empty. She stuck her tongue out and panted as she rowed. Her feet in her trainers started to feel wet. She ignores it thinking it's just sweat until finally looking down. It's then she notices the problem. There is water in the bottom of the boat sloshing in the tiny bilge. With a deep sigh she pauses rowing and using her water bottle starts to bail out the bottom.

It's hot with the sun on her back, trying to get the water out. The last thing she wants is to sink. After ten minutes the water level is much lower. She shivers as a cool breeze comes down from the mountain. It's refreshingly cool as she is hot from the hard work of rowing and now bailing.

With a deep breath she focuses as she lines up the blade of the ore above the water and with a splash she starts rowing once again.

Five minutes later she stops her breathing desperate to hear what is going on. There is the sound of a noticeable loud thud, followed by a pop. Jenny looks around, there is nothing obvious floating in the water that she has hit. She was just hopeful it was a floating log.

She keeps the oars in the water, pulling them to her chest is getting more difficult. Each pull is harder and harder. The boat seems like it is no longer gliding, it has got heavy all of a sudden, there is still a cool breeze around her. She is rowing against it. She is sitting there huffing with every pull it was then that she notices her feet are getting wet once again. Stopping, she gets her water bottle and again starts bailing. Knowing full well that now it would have been easier to walk around the lake. However much she bails from her water bottle, the more water comes in. Out in the middle of the lake her boat is rapidly sinking.

With panic flowing through her veins Jenny furiously starts bailing, trying to use her shoe as well as the bottle to remove the water. It's then as the water reaches her ankles that she sees a wooden cork-like object floating on the surface. Looking around trying to work out how that was removed. She then sees the hole in the bottom of the boat. The water is quickly flowing through it. At that very moment it is then that her bikini top slides off, the knot has yet again undone. She cries out and stuffs it in her bag and then continues removing the water as fast as she can. Knowing that she is losing. Looking around and the close by shore beside her she stops bailing and panting hard frantically paddles the boat to the closest edge. Her breasts are swinging and legging shorts are further ripped to shreds.

1...34567...10