Phantom Lover

Story Info
Damn it was dark in that room.
2.6k words
3.66
15.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kcfirst
kcfirst
433 Followers

I love City life. There's always so much to do. Both Ron, my husband, and I grew up in small towns, and that's not better or worse than the city, just different.

We were introduced to swinging a few years ago, and now it's an important part of our life. That's not something we would have found in our small town.

In our city there are many groups of so-called swingers, some more organized than others. Couples tend to move in and out of groups. Someone's feelings get hurt, and that group disappears, with its former members showing up somewhere else.

Ron and I got a letter last month. We were being invited to the "FIRST ANNUAL CITY WIDE CONGREGATON OF LIKEMINDED PEOPLE."

We knew the invitation was coming; it had been discussed at our last monthly get together. Everyone in our group was to be invited, along with several other groups. After checking to be sure it was legitimate, our organizer had given them everyone's address.

The invitation was simple. We were invited, as a couple, to a weekend of fun and games with likeminded people from all over the city, age range approximately 30 to 50. If we were interested, we would need to reserve a hotel room at the "Jefferson resort" a local, large, 4-star hotel, for the designated weekend, plus send the organizers a check for $100 to cover meeting room and other amenities.

Since we had been assured that this was a real thing by our group's leader, we decided to "go for it".

A week after sending a check and making reservations we got a registered letter. It simply directed us to go to a web site. We immediately got on the computer together. The web site was a list of "rules and regulations". It didn't elaborate on where or what event these rules were for, but we knew:

RULES FOR FRIDAY "PHANTOM LOVER" NIGHT.

7:00 in the meeting room for cocktail hour and socializing.

Dress is sexy casual.

8:00 men put the key card to your room in small envelope provided; write your room number on the front; put the envelope face down in a provided box.

Women pick up a provided "midnight blue" night light, and retire to your hotel room. Plug in night light.

Turn off all lights except night light; completely close the drapes. The night light should be the only light in the room.

Women go to bed, in the bed closest to the door, your choice of either under covers, or on top. Dress is optional, maximum panties and bra. If you choose "under covers" be sure to turn down both sides of the bed.

Men select an envelope and glance at the room number. If you get your own room, replace it for another one.

Men go to room number selected, enter the dark room without speaking, quickly close the door behind you. In the dark, move to the bed nearest the door. REMEMBER, THERE IS TO BE NO VERBAL COMMUNICATION BY EITHER PARTY AT ALL! YOU ARE NOT TO KNOW THE IDENTITY OF THE OTHER PERSON IN THE ROOM!

Men, in the dark quickly get ready for bed, maximum is undershorts. Determine by feel if bed is turned down or not.

Women, face away from the door when you hear the key card being inserted, before light comes from the open door, preferably pulling covers or pillow over your head until the door is closed.

Remember, neither is to know who is in the room with them, at any point during the evening!!

At approximately 9:15, or sooner if desired, the woman goes into the bathroom and closes the door before turning on the light, remaining there until the room is empty.

As soon as the bathroom door is closed, the man turns on the light, and as quickly as practical, leaves the room. After using the public facilities in the lobby if necessary, he goes to the "Hammond Bar" on the first floor, hanging out there with the other gentlemen until all have arrived.

The lady, when ready, will go to the "Jones Room Bar" on the first floor and hang out with the other ladies until all have arrived.

When all have arrived at the respective bars, approximately 9:30 - 9:45, both groups go back to the meeting room.

REMEMBER, TOTAL ANONIMITY!

Do not print this web page. This information will be available to you when you arrive.

Ron and I read the letter, and chuckled together, wondering if two people could pull this off without trying somehow to find out who they were fucking.

The calendar finally worked its way to the anticipated date. Ron and I drove to the hotel and valet parked. We would have no need for a car this weekend. We checked into our room, which was very nice, with two "king size" beds, nice bathroom. Ron, smiling, turned off the lights, and fully closed the heavy drapes. Even though it was broad daylight, the room was very dark. At night it would be total darkness.

We had arrived at the hotel in plenty of time, so we walked around looking at the sights. Surprisingly, we didn't see anyone we knew. Our group is very small, but we thought we would see someone we knew.

We went to dinner, and did run into a couple that we knew casually. We talked to them for a short time, and were somewhat assured that we were here on the right date. Ron and I both would have loved to have a drink with dinner, but decided to wait until the evening festivities.

We went back to our room and rested until time to start the evening.

When we arrived at the designated meeting room, we finally ran into some people that we knew, and saw several couples that we had seen at dinner, but at the time, didn't know they were here for the same reason we were.

We spent a nice hour in the meeting room, saying hello to a few old friends, many of whom we had known intimately, and meeting new people. Not surprisingly, the big majority of the people there we had never seen before.

Ron estimated that there must be about 200 couples in attendance.

In a conspicuous place that nobody could miss, was a sign identical to the web page that we had seen on our computer, with all of the rules for tonight's activity.

All the men, through the cocktail hour, had taken time to pick up their small white envelope, write their room number on it, and insert their key cards. An announcement was made and the men moved to the designated box and dropped in their envelope, face down.

I had been excited about this evening for the past couple of weeks. Now, as the time drew near to go to my hotel room, I was starting to feel a little bit intimidated by the situation. I was going to be naked in my hotel room with a man, and have no idea who this man was. I noticed as the time drew nearer, several women seemed to need assurance from their husband that everything was going to be all right.

When it was announced it was time to go, I looked at Ron and he gave me an "it's OK" nod. I shrugged my shoulders, telling him, "Oh well, let's do this."

I took my "Midnight Blue" night light and went to my room. So I wouldn't forget, the first thing I did, on entering the room, was plug in the night light. The next thing was to make sure the room was dark except for the feint blue glow of the night light. I made sure the curtains were not cracked open in the middle or either end, then turned off the lights to check. The only light was the tiny illumination of the night light.

I left the lights off, and just temporarily turned the bathroom lights on.

I decided that whoever showed up; we wouldn't need to be encumbered by sheets, so I'd remain on top of the covers.

Having done everything that I could remember from the list of rules, I took off all of my clothes, put them in the bathroom, for getting dressed later, turned off the bathroom light, and laid naked in total darkness on the side of the bed farthest from the door, as per instructed.

It couldn't have been more than two minutes before I heard the key card inserted into the slot. As instructed, I turned away from the door and put two large towels, which I had taken from the bath, over my body and head. As soon as the door was closed, and it was totally dark again, I threw the towels on the floor.

I heard the sounds of someone removing clothing, then heard the sound of him feeling the bed to see if it was turned down, or he was to lay on top. Finding that top was the choice, he laid down.

I had this overwhelming need to blurt out, "who is laying naked next to me in my bed," but I fought the urge, and kept to the rules.

There was nothing but the two of us laying quietly for what seemed like a long time. I wandered if he was waiting for me to make the first move, and just then I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder.

The hand gently moved down my body to just below my waist, obviously checking to see if I had either panties or a bra on. Finding me to be naked, I assumed he was too, since I didn't hear him taking anything else off.

I was now on my back, and I assumed he was too. The next thing he did surprised me somewhat. He rolled over next to me, turned my head toward him and very gently kissed my lips. Then he kissed me with a little more passion. I was glad he was going slow, as this was becoming very exciting, but still a little scary.

We spent the next several minutes taking turns "feeling each other up," both of us trying to find out as much about the other person as one could, by using just hands in the dark.

He (whoever he was) without seeming too obvious, checked my hair length and texture, the size of my boobs, my weight by following curves, the grooming of my pussy (neatly trimmed), and the shape of my legs. He also very gently tried to get an idea of my face, the way a blind person must.

For me, I determined that he had short hair, slightly balding in the front, no facial hair, fine facial features, no "5:00 o'clock shadow", (maybe Scandinavian descent?), well developed shoulders, decent pectoral muscles, and maybe a couple of extra pounds around the middle, but not fat. He had an abdominal scar, probably from an appendix operation.

Finally, as his hand was checking on whether my grooming was natural, trimmed, or shaved, I ran my hand over his cock, not grabbing it, but feeling enough to know what was there. It seemed that he was a nice size, about what I enjoy, and hard as a rock.

Eventually, his hand ran up my thighs and caressed my pussy. The time for looking with our hands was over, and more lustful thoughts were entering his head.

Then he was gently sucking on first one nipple, then the other. He moved on down, next gently and slowly circling my navel with his tongue. Next, he gently licked the inside of each thigh, starting half way up, to just outside of my pussy lips.

Now I was really getting excited, as he ran his tongue up and down each side of my pussy. Then he started at the bottom, opening my pussy with his tongue. When he got to my clit it was gently flicked with his tongue.

I was now on fire, working on my first orgasm. I managed not to make a sound, but a moan, or a scream, I'm not sure which, was trying to come out of my throat.

I needed to have this man's cock in my hands and mouth, so I put my hands on his shoulders and moved him onto his back. My hand grabbed his rigid cock, as my mouth found his mouth, for a deep passionate kiss.

I worked my way down his body, as he had just done with me, ending with my lips massaging his cock.

I was now super horny, and devoured his cock, until it was obvious that he was about to come in my mouth. We both pulled away at the same time, both wanting him buried deep inside me when he climaxed. I ran my hands over his cock for a short time, letting him calm down a little, then got on top and quickly took the full length of his cock in my pussy.

I moved up and down his shaft until my second orgasm came. At the same time, he pulled me to his chest and we rolled over, him on top.

My legs went immediately around him as he was deep inside me. Very quickly I felt his body tense as he flooded my pussy with cum. I could feel his cock tighten several times as he totally emptied inside me.

He rolled off of me, both of us now on our back. He found my hand, and we just laid there in the dark holding hands, trying to recovered.

One problem with having no oral communication, I didn't know if he wanted to fuck again or not.

Eventually, I laid my hand on his cock, not necessarily trying to arouse him; but if he wanted more, just my hand on his cock should work.

I didn't get any major reaction from his cock, and he was gently stroking my hair.

Right or wrong, I read the signs that he was through, at least for now. I would like to fuck this man again in the future, but I don't know who he is, and we are both married with our spouses somewhere in the hotel fucking other people.

I kissed him on the lips, and per the rules, I got up and found my way in the dark to the bathroom, closing the door before turning on the light.

As I started to get in the shower, I heard the hotel room door close. My "phantom lover" had snuck into my room in the dark, totally fucked me, and disappeared.

After my shower I dressed, put on make-up, and went to the bar designated for the women to congregate. I'm sure they set it up this way so you and the person you just anonymously fucked wouldn't come back almost at the same time.

When most of the women were in the bar, we went back to our meeting room as a group. The group of men had apparently just arrived ahead of us.

I quickly found my husband. The first thing I asked him was, "do you know the identity of the woman you were with." He said he didn't, but he had some clues, and was looking around the room to see if he could match someone. It was apparent that many people were doing the same thing, scanning all the opposite sex, looking for some kind of telltale sign. I resigned myself to the fact that I would probably never know who my "Phantom Lover" was, but I wouldn't soon forget him.

kcfirst
kcfirst
433 Followers