phanTOMORROW Ch. 02: NEGATIVE REACTION

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wet fingers touching her she again turned flesh and blood. Screaming again he copped a feel of her amazing tits and she somehow settled down and admired his touch. "You know I'm here! I can see it in your eyes. Sonya?" She tilted her head trying to understand him as if he were speaking a foreign language. As long as he was touching her she remained physical. The second he stepped back she went negative on him. "It doesn't last."

Sighing he fidgets as to what to do next. Everything an experimental option at this point he turned and walked toward the elevator with her G-string. Peering over his shoulder he found her following him like a lost pup. "Hmmm? Wanna come up to the penthouse and keep me company?" He entered the elevator to find Kaycee still on the floor zoned out, her smooching boyfriend making out with himself as if she were still in his arms. Sonya stepped into the elevator and simply paused in time.

Punching the button to go up Griffin held his breath. As fun as this could end up being he didn't want to harm them, let alone somehow screw himself by making a horrible mistake. Touching Sonya she did react to him if all but a moment. What bothered him was any long term effects his touch might be to both parties. The trouble was he knew there was only one way to find out and that meant taking chances.

Eying Kaycee, Griffin noted that by her feet were her clothing and purse. He knew something as simple as her chewing gum drew her to him so chose to carefully bend down and find her own underwear inside her jeans. Lifting them away he fanned them under Kaycee's nose. As if capturing her own scent she followed his every movement. Side to side, up and down, she was on the hunt. Standing up with her thong he sniffed it for himself. "You two wore some killer perfumes. Nice!" He performed multiple underwear lifts to his nose, one, then the other. Both ghosts tracked the disturbance of what was theirs. "You know...even I've been there...like when I know where my keys are but find myself second guessing. That must be what they're doing."

Elevator arriving on the top floor Griffin eased around Sonya into the hallway. Following the leader Sonya stepped out with a hint of confusion. Waving Kaycee's thong found the girl crawling to her hands and knees and joining them in the hall. Backing up to the penthouse elevator he swiped his own key to enter. Door open he stepped in tailed by both beauties. A fast trip up one floor he had them where he wanted them. "Come on in ladies! Let's get acquainted." It wasn't as devious as it sounded!

Elevator closing behind them he coaxed the girls into the living room and sat down on his sofa center cushion just to see what they might do. Both remained as they entered, going immobile but peering around trying to comprehend anything and everything. Taking Kaycee's thong he sat it on the left cushion next to him, Sonya's to his right. As if drawn to them the girls moved toward the sofa and strangely phased through the furniture. "Oh no! Can't be doing that. Might end up missing legs or worse if you become normal again. Not what I had hoped for." What had he hoped for?

"Okay let's try this." He takes their underwear and moves the coffee table out of the way. With a clear opening on the floor he sat their panties on the carpet and spaced them out by three feet. Kaycee already on her hands and knees moved over hers and appeared like a guard dog. Sonya standing over hers looking down at Griffin as he crouched. "You sense me because I have your scent on my hands." Standing up he sits back down on the sofa and examines reactions. Both women looked right at him this time as if a recognition. "That's it...try and find your way back to me." He sat forward elbows on his knees. Sonya's pussy right across from him made him swallow. "Nice landing strip! Show's you take pride in yourself."

Sighing he wasn't sure what to do next. He was tapped out concerning any further erections, his dick dangling half of what his former size was. Even though having two incredibly hot girls naked with him was erotic, he felt as if he were using them. Maybe he was! Would that be so bad under the circumstances? He was all alone in this messed up city. State? World? Universe? If he had to be a sole survivor he should just live it up like he was King of the World, right?

"So how come you two can move through solid objects when the housekeeper Conchita didn't seem to be able to?" Puzzling indeed!

"She couldn't go through doors. For that matter...Kaycee and her guy weren't going through the elevator walls or the floor. What's so different here in the penthouse? Unless...is it because I touched you guys? Well...I just came on Kaycee, something from me though...it's like...I'm connecting with you. Whereas everyone else goes on like usual until I do something to them. We can work with this...maybe if I hold you two long enough you might remain human. Then again, I could disrupt your wavelengths and lose you for good. Do I risk your lives...and mine?"

He had to know the parameters of it all, the curiosity was going to kill him anyway. Better to know from his mistakes and live with it. Die with it even. Either way his life was going to be miserable. Kneeling in front of Kaycee he rubs her thong all over him then hides it under the couch cushion simply to see if she would look for the thong or...she moved toward him and sniffed at his body without actually breathing. Strange it was! Tilting his neck toward her face she acted as if savoring her own scent on him. "Here goes!" Actually touching her negative state, his neck to her lips he felt her body converting. In a blink he saw flesh, her lips kissing his neck. Did she think it was her man still?

Reaching for her arm he clutched it and pulled his neck away long enough to make her look him in the eye. No scream this time, she almost looked lovesick, yearning for his touches. "Did I start something here?" Allure taking him Griffin kissed her on the lips and the rest was magic. Passion taking him he toppled her on to the floor and fucked her. As long as she was tangible he was going to keep her that way. No words, no moans, only reaction to his instruction.

"Damn you feel good." Was this really happening? It was like her touch was energizing his nervous system, adrenalin firing hard he thoroughly enjoyed Kaycee's devotion. What was strange was the fact she wasn't cumming, only going through the body tensions of having an orgasm, her hands and legs tangling with his. Feeling even her nails digging into him he couldn't resist any longer. Exploding inside her she thrashed about and looked as if she were about to scream when he lifted off of her and rolled away. Fear that she realized he was not her man made him prep an apology. It might need more than that.

"GOD HELP ME!"

"Did you just...talk?"

Way to go Griffin!

Explanations forth...coming!

________________________________________________

phanTOMORROW 3 : SEPARATION ANXIETY in early June.

12