phanTOMORROW Ch. 03: SEPARATION ANXIETY

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I swear to you I will. Not just for a booty call either. I'll let you know if I can save you as soon as possible. Like I said if I can bring my mom back she's a scientist. She might be able to figure something out. If not her there are bound to be hundreds of other scientists in New York that can. Just gotta figure out how to reach them."

"I have faith in you. Griffin?"

"Yeah?"

"You said you managed to keep another girl around by cumming in her?" His eyes flare at her question, her expression saying it all in a needy kind of way, mostly wanting survival to last as long as possible.

"Uh huh!"

"Make love to me." She gripped his hands tight and pushed him back on to the couch cushions. "After..." She lowered over him and left his hands behind, her own palms keeping contact upon his flesh. Lips kissing his chest and moving down. After it was...she swallowed his cock hard and deep, starving for life she fed on him aggressively.

"Fuck yeah! Suck that cock." He expressed just how good her tongue felt over him, dry tongue but she managed quite well. Praising her efforts he admired the deep crevice of her ass in the air as she feasted. "Sonya...you're a freaking Goddess."

Lifting away briefly she smirked with hesitance, "Just a freak!" Dedicated she went balls deep and held herself full of his girth, straining her throat into a dry gag. Saliva thin he pulled her up over him by her hair and spit into her mouth multiple times. Encouraging her to return to his dick she spat his saliva over his cock and savored his flavor, a driving force to back up her actions. Letting himself nut in her mouth she swallowed him for dear life. Ironically so!

Adrenalin firing him up he rolled them on to the carpet and took her missionary, she in tune with his every move, every thrust deep inside her cunt. He knew one thing going forward, he was bringing lube back with him, this dryness was rough. If not for her being so freaking perfect he might change his mind. Lust was a bitch!

Her moans genuine and sensuous drove him to passion kissing on her neck, her chest, she whispering his name as if he were God in some prayer. She felt angelic to his every sense, every emotion. Jade was the furthest thing from his mind at the moment. Maybe..."I'm gonna cum."

Snarling he detonated hard and deep up into her, she dragging his body so close it was as if she needed his cock to reach into her soul. Touch it, consume it, keep it. At this rate he just might. "ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!" Spent he collapsed over her, Sonya caressing his back and scalp lovingly. "I could get used to that. Where were you three years ago?"

"Waiting on you." She giggled. "I know you have to go but..."

"One more round?"

"GOD YES!" This time it was bestial. He pulled out of her, tossed her over and nailed her doggy style hard and fast. Screams and laughter of pure ecstasy brought out her best. Ripping out of her cunt then targeting her asshole he dry fucked her which was hardly pleasant on either of them but the companionship meant endurance. Nutting in her ass a third time Griffin Folklore drenched her in his body sweat. What he found strange was that she hadn't sweat once, even her hair was dry and soft. Uncertain what that meant went right over his head. He didn't care as long as she was perfection.

"Now I need another shower. Might help you hydrate more too if you join me."

"Lead the way. I go where you go until it becomes impossible."

"Damn straight!" He crawled to his feet and pulled her up to shuffle back into the bathroom. Shower ignited they kissed for another ten minutes while refreshing, she soaping him up and cleaning his dick with gentle hands. "Sonya?" She looked up at his call. "I won't fail you. I will be back."

"I believe you. I'll wait...no choice in that right?"

"Sucks I know, but..."

"Do what you must Griffin. Go back for your girlfriend."

"Keeping you both." He chuckled.

"If it brings me back I'll serve you well."

"Serve?" He winced.

"Told you I'm a freak." She beguiled him with a devilish smile. "Tie me up next time."

"I'll rob an adult toy store before I come home."

"Please do!"

"Feel hydrated?"

"Some!"

"I'm still trying to figure out why the negative side depletes you yet doesn't seem to effect your performance. The confusion part is transition I think."

"Bring electrolytes."

"Gatorade by the case." He shuts the water off and steps out. She following close holding his shoulders she takes his towel from Grif to dry him off. Her loyalty spoke volume, it was as if she found him her soulmate but was willing to let him be with Jade. If only Jade would feel the same if he could unite with her. "Thanks!"

"I am yours Master." She winks up at him while dabbing the towel between his toes.

"Master huh?"

"May I be honest?"

"Course!"

"I've been searching for a Master a very long time. One that...felt worthy of my complete obedience. I think I've found him."

"Oh yeah?" He grinned with a light blush.

"I suppose once you leave I am at your beckon call. Here in my penthouse cage. I won't know anything until you bring me back again so...I am at your mercy."

"Get up!" He motioned, she rising while rubbing her tits all along his body in compliance. "My DNA has a factor in bringing you back, my toothbrush her has DNA on it, use it. Maybe even my hair can help keep you from going ghost for awhile. I'll cut some off and leave it with you. I know it sounds gross but eating it sparingly it might lay in your stomach a day in digesting."

"You think of everything."

"Could even piss in a cup before I go. Those things might sustain you a few days, no guarantee but worth a shot."

"Thank you Griffin."

"Master!" He chuckles and grabs a plastic cup by the sink and urinates a healthy amount. Sitting it on the counter he frowned, "We both do what's necessary."

"I don't want you to go."

"I can't abandon my Mom. She hasn't called me back so I can only presume she's a ghost too." He takes her hand to keep her close as he gathers his clothes to get dressed. Assisting him with his boots he stood up and stretched. Loading Jade's backpack with what little he had he threw it over his shoulder. Taking out a pocket knife he cut off locks of hair and placed them on a bedside stand. "Want toenails to suck on too?"

"I could so fall in love with you." She giggled.

"Morbid but helpful."

"If I ghost out I'll just wait for Prince Charming. Master Charming!"

"Y'know! I wonder if fertility clinics that have frozen sperm can be used. I mean it can't just be all about what my body can do right? I'd think the jizz of others that was given before the zone out might have some effects."

"Are you trying to gross me out? What about blood banks? I can become a vampire."

"Might work."

"I was joking!"

"Well, don't! If it helps...you use it."

"Still adore me if I get addicted?"

"To me or the blood?"

"Both."

Dragging her to him he kissed her long and hard. In a feverish moment she tugged his lower lip and he hissed, "Do it!" Biting his lip she drew blood and sucked on it. Once she released his lip he sighed, "Might give you an hour."

"Toenails?" She frowned. Shrugging he clipped his fingernails instead. Peeling and biting them off he left her four nails.

"These might actually be the new Wrigley's."

"Hurry back."

"I'll leave my cell. I'll swipe...shit! If I steal someone's cell they'll follow me. Ghosts are attached..."

"I'll go find my cell in my office." She gives him her number. "If I don't ghost out I'll text you once you send me your number back."

"Good idea! Grab your clothes while you're down there."

"I'll bring up everything I have here at the hotel."

"Home sweet home!"

"I'll go down with you. The longer I touch you the more time I might have." Grabbing a fingernail just in case. "Tic Tac!"

Laughing together they took the elevators to the lobby and he remained with her until she got dressed, grabbed her things from her office and walked back to the elevator. She like the housekeeper Conchita had a master lanyard for access to all rooms, penthouse included. In the elevator he held the door and kissed her one last time.

"Text you from my bike."

"Bike?"

"Ninja!"

"Ah! I ride a Harley!"

"Nice!"

"It's in the Manager lot if you care to borrow it."

"Another time!"

"Good luck!"

"You too. Suck my nail Bitch!"

"Yes Master!" She smirked playfully. Letting the door go it closed. Griffin felt like a million bucks. Heading out he found his Ninja and mounted it. Helmet on he fired it to life. Shooting Sonya a text he got one back. So far so good! Revving his boy Saki for Kawasaki, Griffin Folklore was back in action.

"On my way Mom!"

He was definitely homesick either way!


12