All Comments on 'Phantoms, Insults, Morals, and Technology'

by RogueAlan

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Smiffy69Smiffy699 months ago

Enjoyed the story, but was a bit lost at first. Still have no idea what CHOP is.

The epilogue was very interesting and mirrors my thoughts and conclusions over the last few years, but with more information and obviously you have put more thought into it than I.

I wish there was some way we could fight it, but I’m an old man with limited resources.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was way too complicated for me and my small brain. I just don’t get it, and I’m not interested enough to go back and try to work it out. Keep it simple for simple people.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What was that?

inka2222inka22229 months ago

@smiffy - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capitol_Hill_Occupied_Protest

inka2222inka22229 months ago

@anon - yeah, and THAT is mainly why the world is fast moving towards hell in a handbasket. People don't WANT to think for two seconds, because boob tube or some other modern version of bread and circuses is vastly more important than caring about the world you live in and what happens in it. Not exactly a new phenomena (bread and circuses ARE, after all, an inheritance of ancient Rome), but the fat lazy modern civilized life made it worse, by a large margin.

WhitewaterbumWhitewaterbum9 months ago

A hard story to follow at beginning. Not sure what CHOP stood for? Something to do with the police? No answer asto whom was after Abel and why? However I did enjoy the story, will read first part later.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous