Pharaoh Ch. 06

Story Info
Dad, Heinrich and Klara.
3.5k words
3.82
2.8k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 27 part series

Updated 08/20/2020
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 6: Dad, Heinrich and Klara

The next morning at work I got a call from Alicia's Dad. We hadn't been seeing much of her Mom and Dad now that he was retired. They had moved to a nice place down at the shore. He kept busy with golf, she with social clubs and knitting. He or she would call me every once in a while, kind of to make sure I was doing all the right things I guess.

"Jeff, you there? Jeff, speak up!" He had gone a little hard of hearing.

"Hello Dad, hello. Can you hear me?"

"There you are boy. Speak up." Which was a little awkward itself, me in a cubicle on the floor with about 10 other reps around me. But I spoke up.

"Jeffrey. You well?"

"Oh, yes sir."

"Call me Dad."

"Oh, yes sir. I mean, yes Dad, I'm fine."

"Good to hear it Jeff. Work good? You still working on that management position?"

"Yes Dad."

"Good. I don't expect you can make it, certainly not this time, not you, but good experience anyhow. Right?"

"Yes sir. Yes Dad."

Dad paused and I could hear a muffled conversation in the background. I think his hand was over the phone.

"Jeff."

"Yes Dad?"

"Jeff. Speak up for God's sake. You have the voice of a little girl."

"Yes Dad. I will, sir." I said in a much louder voice.

Bob Jensen peeked over the cubicle wall at me and whispered, "You OK?" I nodded and turned away.

"Jeff. Listen to me now boy. Reason for calling, me and the Mrs., Mom I mean, just want to be sure you're taking care of our little girl. Ya hear me son?"

No way was I going there with him. "Ummm, Dad, I can't really talk now...kinda busy and, you know, right out on the fl..."

"Goddamn it son! Some things are more important than work. Goddamn it. Ever occur to you that your wife maybe is one of those things? You ever think about that?"

"Yes Dad. I know that, I really do."

"Then let me repeat myself. Are you taking care of our Alicia? Are you?"

"Yes Dad. I'm doing my best sir."

"What's going on. The White Pride hullabaloo. It's pretty hard on her. You know that?"

"Oh, yes sir. I sure do know that. I'm trying...trying my best to be helpful, to be, like, on the team."

"Are you? Really?..." He sounded skeptical. Then he broke off.

I could hear him calling to his wife. "Anna, what'd she call it?" Some muffled noise in the background, sounds of crying and a squeaky voice. "Yeah, right. Sweet....Sweet what?...Speak up Anna...yeah, that's it."

"Jeff, listen to me now boy, and listen good. Anna, I mean Mom, called Alicia this morning. Checking in on her progress. It's important, a girl's mother, Jeff. I don't need to tell you that."

"No Dad. I know. Her Mom means the world to...."

"Well, what happens? Let me tell you just how the call went. Alicia tells her Mom, she was in tears I guess, tells her you couldn't do something called Sweet Tease or Sweet Bees or some goddamned thing you made up. Hmmm, I don't get what that's all about. You kids. Back in the day a man just fucked his wife the old fashioned way and was done with it. You guys have to make up some weird sex game..."

"Oh, no. No we..."

"Gotta be hip, right Jeff? Gotta stay relevant. Gotta be one of the cool kids."

"I just..."

"Then to top it off you fuck it up and can't finish the fuck. Where's that leave the girl? Fucked. That's where. Am I right?"

"But sir, actually..."

"Call me Dad, goddam it!" His voice now harsh, grinding.

"Yes sir, I mean yes Dad. But the thing is it wasn't me who...you know...made this...."

"No excuses now son. I'm not here for your pussy-ass excuses." He had calmed down a little. "I just want to hear you say you'll do your best from here out. What's she got, just a few more weeks? That you'll do your best to fuck her long and hard the way a man should. For her sake, boy. It's called training. God knows she can't win if she doesn't train. Same as any athlete, right son?"

"Yes, Dad. You're right sir." It was definitely better to placate him and try to end the conversation. People were wandering by my cubicle door looking in, trying to figure out what I was doing.

"Then say it."

"Say what Dad?"

"Goddamn it to hell! Didn't I just tell you? My wife is in tears. My daughter is in tears. Have you been listening to me at all boy?"

"Yes Dad. I just mean I'm kind of here..."

I gave up. I knew I'd have to say it.

I huddled down in my chair, back to the cubicle door, cupped my hand over the mouthpiece of the phone and said, "I'll do my very best Dad." Hoping.

I heard his grunt of displeasure. The background crying turned to long frantic wails of despair. Dad didn't say a word, just grunted again.

I shrank further into the seat and said, "I'll do my best to fuck her long and hard, Dad."

I could feel the sweat trickle in my armpit. I checked my nose. I heard faint laughter from the floor.

"Speak up goddamn it. Didn't I tell you?"

I went a little louder, "I'll do my best, Dad, to aaah...to...aaah...to fuck her long and hard."

I was afraid he'd criticize again and I'd have to scream into the phone. But fortunately he accepted that one.

"There. OK now. That wasn't so hard, was it Jeff?"

"No sir. No Dad."

"Good then. We're on the same page now. Listen, don't worry about Anna, excuse me, about Mom, I'll take care of business at home, you follow?"

"Yes Dad."

"Way a man should. You follow me?"

"Yes Dad I do."

"Good, you just do the same at your end. Got it? Our little girl deserves the best. We're not expecting miracles from you. But goddamn it, give it all you got. Give her a chance, will you boy?"

"Yes Dad."

"OK. Gotta go. Tee-time in 20. Good chat Jeff. Best to your parents. Bye now."

My parents had passed away in a car accident years ago, when I was just a kid. I think he was confusing me with Beth's husband Frank.

It all seemed a little unfair, not to mention embarrassing. I thought I'd done OK, not great certainly, but OK, on Sweet Tea. I had tried my best. But I had to remember I was on the team. If I had to up my game then it was at least good to know, to get the feedback. I owed it to Alicia. Now I guess I owed it to Dad and to Mrs. P. too.

I mopped my brow and went back to the paperwork. I could still hear soft chuckles all around me.

************************************

A few hours later things had settled down on the floor. Everyone back in focus the way Roger likes it. I told the guys that I had a home meeting with my best customer, an upper who'd purchased five high-end vehicles from me in the last three years.

Alicia might not have really needed me. Even without Sam. As I said, she has her own car and is used to doing her own shopping and errands. She's good like that. But this was different and I knew it. Alicia does not tolerate pain exceptionally well, and was sort of worried she might pass out after the procedure. So I was glad to do it.

I still had her Dad's call in mind. I didn't mention it, didn't want to upset her with the whole thing. It still bothered me a bit. Despite her Dad's good intentions.

We drove to a mall store front in the bad part of town where something like 95% of the residents are white. I guess there aren't many places that offer the service she had in mind. She found this one, Schöne Zunge, with an internet search.

We snuck in a side entrance and were greeted by the proprietor, a Dr. Heinrich P. Glockenspiel and his assistant Klara Glockenspiel.

Dr. Glockenspiel was a short, tubby guy with a full ruddy face and thinning jet black hair pasted over his dome. He wore a tattered white lab coat and looked 40-ish. Klara Glockenspiel was a pretty redhead of about 25, dressed sort of low-class slut/normal if you follow me. A fuzzy pink half sweater barely covered her breasts. A bare midriff with a black jewel in her belly button. A tiny chartreuse green miniskirt. Pink fuck-me pumps that matched her top. I wasn't surprised.

"Za Goot!" the doctor beamed at us, "Pünktlich ihr zwei, ya! Wir wissen das zu schätzen." Or words to that effect.

Alicia and I, hand in hand, pulled back. What was this nonsense? On top of me having to lie at work just to be here. On top of her Dad's call. On top of all the pressure. On top of everything.

"He means thanks for being on time," said Klara.

"Jawohl! Zo much appreesheedate," said the doctor. "Nun zum lustigen Teil!" he said with a happy smile.

"His time is very valuable. He means we start with the fun part."

Alicia was blushing to high heaven, but somehow the language barrier suddenly struck me as funny. And at least I wouldn't be getting too many gory details from the doc.

"Which is what? What's the fun part?" I asked.

The doctor took Alicia by the hand and directed her to a display counter filled with rings, studs and little toy-like doodads. I went to follow but Klara held me back.

"Let them go. He loves this part, making the girl so happy. It's his only break from research. I can give you the overview."

I could see Dr. Glockenspiel pointing to certain items, trying to explain them to my wife, gesticulating wildly to help her understand.

I had to ask, "The store name. Schöne Zunge, what's that?"

"Means Happy Tongue. Get it?" She batted her eyes at me. "Maybe it should be Happy Dick, but you know Heinrich and I believe that a Happy Dick begins with a Happy Tongue. Anyhow, we're changing the name soon, something in English. Expanding the shop, new lines of business. Diversifying. The real money now is in nipples and clits. Who knows? Maybe tats some day too. Get your girl a little thigh rose, or a butterfly, up near her cunt? That sort of thing."

"God." I was shocked. Tongues weren't enough? Was I dreaming this? This was part of the world? Part of my own town?

Klara giggled. "You middles are so funny."

She giggled again and said, "Wanna see? Maybe you bring her back in a month or two when we're ready." Klara pulled the fuzzy sweater up over her breasts. No bra of course. Cute but small conically shaped tits, each had a shiny fat black barbell keeping the nipple erect.

She cupped her boobs for presentation, then made circles over the nips with her thumbs. "Our Droit du Seigneur Line. It's new. Heinrich does a lot of his research and experimenting on me."

Now I was the one blushing. "Ummm. Yes, lovely." I made sure the other two weren't watching.

Klara walked to a side chair, began to crouch, tits out, and reached under the skirt for her panties. "The matching clit ring is..."

I stopped her in time. "No, no. Quite all right. Quite. Please."

I looked over at Alicia. Thank God her back was toward me. She was bent over looking into the display, pointing to something that had caught her eye. Heinrich saw us though and blew his wife a kiss.

Klara shrugged and lowered her skirt. "Suit yourself, at least she'll get the tongue done now."

I wanted to change the subject fast, fast before Alicia could look over.

First thing I could think of was, "Ummm. Why all the German?"

Klara shrugged again and pulled the top back down over her breasts. She said, "When Heinrich came over a year ago, he was under the impression that all Americans spoke German. Some friend in Dusseldorf told him. First person he meets is me, which I guess confirmed the theory. I'm still trying to convince him..."

"Aaah. I see. You are...?"

"Third generation."

She went on, "What can I tell you? He's a genius at sexual aids for girls, but in some other ways he's a bit simple. That's why he needs me."

"You married him?"

"Guess," she said and extended her tongue to display another barbell. It matched her nipples and belly button. She gave a full throated merry laugh as she pulled her tongue back in. "You sure I can't show you the clit? I just shaved my pussy this morning so..."

"Ah, no, not..." I had seen exactly two cunts in my life. This wasn't a good time to make it three.

I said instead, "But can I have another look at..."

"My tits? Sure," and reached for the bottom of the tiny sweater.

Before she could do it I interrupted, "No, ahh, no not those. Just...maybe the tongue again?"

"Oh, yeah. Certainly." Her sweater stayed down and she showed her tongue again, leaving out longer. Letting me have a good look. I must say as I stared in, and caught the gleam of light off the hard metal, certain feelings in me were stirred. And Klara was a pretty girl. Made me all distracted for a second.

I caught myself. Alicia and Heinrich were still busy, but I could see that one item was already boxed for her.

I had to ask. Who else could I ask? "Does it work? Does it really work, you know for...?"

"For cocksucking? Good question." Her eyes grew conspiratorial, she lowered her voice and leaned in. "I'll tell you a little insider secret: Who knows? Heinrich personally loves mine. But I've blown other guys who said it didn't make any difference, and even a few who were hostile. What we do know is that everyone thinks it works, thinks it's blowjob magic. That's what we're selling. That's our marketing edge."

I was starting to figure it out. These were very, very low class people. No morality at all. Serves us right for coming to the white part of town, for doing something so critical to Alicia's success based on a stupid search engine. But it was too late now to back out. Alicia looked so happy.

Klara said, "In the end the blowjob depends much more on the skill of the cocksucker, you know, does she have all the moves?"

A thought popped into my head, "Like Lord MacDougall's Balls you mean?"

Her head titled, her mouth was hanging open and her eyes went quizzical. "Well," she said cautiously, "I'm not sure I ever blew him. I don't think I know the man."

I must have lost my mind there. Why would a low, low class person ever hear about things reserved for the uppers? Stupid.

She went on, "No, it's like, does she have a solid blowjob game? And can depend just as much on the eagerness of the cocksuckee. You know? He's gotta want to blow it up in the girl's mouth and throat. You know? Some guys it's pussy or nothing."

"I see." Rude as it was, as she was, it did make sense. I was surprised how much a guy could learn from these lows, despite their zero morality.

Klara asked with a nonchalant grin, "So how is...she...was it Alicia?"

Klara had been so open with me I felt a need to reciprocate. "Yes. Alicia. She's...I don't wanna brag but, yeah, she's incredible."

"Good. Well, now she's gonna have the jewelry for the job, like a sign in front of her business saying, 'get your cock sucked here'. Good girl! Wish we had more middles who understood." She looked me suddenly in the eye and went on, "Wait! Don't tell me the cunt is one of those White Pride sluts. Is that what this is about?"

I didn't know what to say to that. I marveled at how much disrespect this girl was able to put in one sentence.

I was saved from answering by Heinrich. He and Alicia must have rounded all the display cases and came in behind me.

"Einfach so. Jetzt eine kleine Prise und das schöne Mädchen ist fertig." At least it sounded like that.

Alicia was smiling hard, happy but also trying to stay brave. She handed me two little boxes. Klara translated. "He says now the little pinch and you both go home happy."

Klara took over Alicia's care. Heinrich and I stood and watched silently. This was the part Alicia was dreading. But in the end even she admitted it wasn't so bad. The only weird part was Klara had my wife strip nude and then did a quick handsy health assessment, pretty much every bit of my wife's body. Her gloved fingers went deep in the back of Alicia's throat checking her gag reflex. Which is excellent. She smiled over at me when her hands cupped Alicia's tits and her thumbs stroked the nipples.

Gotta hand it to her as a fellow professional, the girl was always selling. Roger would have loved her if she wasn't so low.

Klara put Alicia in a little johnny that barely covered her privates and Heinrich led her to a special chair. He coaxed her mouth wide open, inserted his tool, searched around with it, and I heard a faint buzz and then a click. Alicia yelped and I saw a single tear run down her cheek. The piercing was done.

While he was working on Alicia, Klara took the smaller of the two boxes from me. She put on fresh rubber gloves, took out the ring, ran it under water from the sink and scrubbed it. She sprayed something on it and then dried it carefully. She showed it to me. A very small and very flat tongue colored retainer stud.

"Hardly visible at all but good as a starter. Good too like if her parents or some preacher dude comes by the house. Anyone frightened by gobbler. Or maybe the girl just wants to let her man know: not tonight I don't." She laughed. "Just make sure to take care of her. Any swelling should go in a couple of days. No blowjobs for you or anyone else till it heals, OK? Don't want any little spermies running around in the wound. Feel free to fuck her pussy or tits or ass of course, just not her mouth for a while. Keep it clean and hydrated. After that she can switch to the ornament whenever she wants, be sucking cock like a pro again."

Heinrich had the flat stud inserted in a second or two. Now it was done.

He snapped off his gloves and waddled over to me, pulling an order form from within his voluminous lab coat.

"Eintausenddreißig bitte," he said with a wide grin. Then, "Dies wird den Mund Ihrer Frau schön zeigen, capiche?"

Well, no, I did not capiche, but I didn't think it mattered much.

Klara was comforting Alicia and helping her back into her clothes. I heard Alicia say, "Thot wathn't tho bad." I didn't need a translator with the doc. The bill was $1,030. Eight hundred dollars for the 20 point diamond barbell over 14 ct yellow gold, their Quiet Slave line. One hundred for the retainer. And $130 for the piercing procedure.

I looked over at my wife. This was a lot of money. Did we really need...? I saw her sniffling, saw a few more tears, saw her tits still exposed, tits I could rightfully gaze at all I wanted. But above all I saw in her eyes how happy she was. Which is worth anything to me.

I peeked in the second box. Diamond. Beautiful. Should gleam and glow and sparkle just like she wanted.

Plus, I had a plan. Once the list of girls competing on White Girl Pride Day came out, and the odds-makers did their thing, I planned to bet the farm on my wife. Whatever her odds were at. I had that much faith in Alicia, especially now I saw how confident she was herself. The money we spent here was just an investment in her, in her hard work. It was kind of like spending money in advance that my wife would earn. That's how I looked at it.

We all shook hands. Alicia stopped crying and turned to say, "Thunks tho much Doctor Glockenthpiel, you're a life thaver." I paid the bill and we turned to leave. As I opened the door for my wife, I could see Klara with a wide grin cupping her breasts over the sweater. As I said, a good salesman is always selling. I smiled and we left.

It was all good. So long as she won. I hoped she would tell her Dad how I'd helped out.