Trials of a Woman Police Constable

Story Info
A young policewoman has the worst shift of her life.
5.9k words
4.19
30.4k
33

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is set in 2003, when police officers wore proper uniforms.

Woman police Constable Sarah Sussman, was a 2-year veteran of the Thames Valley police force and for the last 18 months had been stationed at Bracknell town police station.

Sarah had wanted to join the police since she was a little girl, and the day she passed out of Sulhamstead was one of the proudest days of her life

.

She had joined the force at 17, but though she was still a young 19-years old, she was fast becoming a seasoned copper. It took a while for some of the older veterans to accept her, but she soon earned their respect, and was soon one of the team.

Today she was on a night shift, manning Sierra 5 a patrol car patrolling around the south side of the town. She was partnered up with WPc Alison Hicks, a 10-year veteran, and 36-years old.

Sarah chatted to the other girls in the women's locker room, as she buttoned her white shirt.

"Hopefully a quiet shift tonight," Sarah said to no one in particular.

Sargent Tracy Lewis replied, "Tuesdays on the grave yard shift are usually quiet after midnight."

WPc Hannah Harris chipped in, "I'm on the drunk van, so no rest for the wicked."

Sarah clipped her black tie to her collar, and buttoned on her shoulder slides to her shirt.

To her right WPc Hicks had just finished buttoning her tunic and took her hat out of her locker, "Sarah, I'll meet you in the equipment room."

Sarah donned her own tunic and slipped her warrant card and purse into her regulation handbag.

She took her hat out of her locker, before closing and locking it. She checked herself in the full-length mirror. Her tie was straight, her brunette hair was tied neatly in a bun, and off her collar, she was ready for duty.

In the corridor, she was stopped by a young copper named Steve, he was a couple of years older than Sarah, and was always hitting on her.

He put his arm across the corridor blocking her way, "So babe, you going to let me buy you breakfast after the shift is over?"

Sarah sighed, "Steve you're not my type, I prefer my fellas a little more evolved."

Steve pretended to be offended, "Sweetheart, your words cut deep."

She stuck her tongue out at him and ducked under his arm. They both knew the banter was harmless fun, but Sarah wondered how he would react if she ever took him up on his offer.

She caught up with Hicks in the equipment room, and they both drew their radios from the stores. Hicks signed the car keys out, and they put their hats on as they headed to the car park behind the station.

Usually Sarah preferred to drive, but as tonight was her last shift before she rotated back to days, she was happy to slump into the passenger seat of the white Vauxhall Astra diesel. Hicks started the engine, and they headed out on their assigned patrol route.

15 minutes into the patrol, the radio crackled to life, "Bracknell central to Sierra 5, domestic disturbance, Heron Grove, reports of IC3 male and IC1 female fighting, over."

"Sierra 5 responding, over," Sarah acknowledged the call, flipped on the cars siren as Hicks gunned the throttle.

The girls quickly arrived at the scene, and Sarah keyed the radio, "Sierra 5 on scene."

They exited the car and donned their hats as they ran over to the fight.

Sarah grabbed the girl as Hicks went for the man, "Break it up."

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME BITCH!" the black guy screamed at Hicks as she grabbed him from behind.

Sarah had subdued the white girl, who was equally scathing of Sarah.

The guy thrust his arm back, smacking it into Hicks side, she yelped in pain as her ribs cracked. As she stumbled back grabbing her side, the guy turned around and threw a right hook at her. His fist connected to her lip, busting it open in a spray of blood.

Sarah looked on in horror as Hicks went down, she tossed the girl aside and ran at the man.

Since Sarah dreamed of becoming a copper, her dad insisted that she learned how to look after herself. She had taken martial arts classes, and was perficient in both Judo and Karate.

The man saw Sarah's approach too late to put up a real defence, she swept his legs from under him, and as he hit the deck the wind was knocked out of him. She flipped him over and cuffed him.

"I'm arresting you for assaulting a police officer. You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defense if you do not mention when questioned something which you later rely on in court. Anything you do say may be given in evidence," she said to him pulling him into a seated position.

The girl charged her, "Let him go you cow."

She was no challenge for Sarah and soon she was sat next to her boyfriend, equally cuffed and arrested.

Sarah went over to Hicks; her lip was bleeding badly and she was cradling her side.

"4 5 1 to central, request transport for two in custody, Constable Hicks is injured," she keyed in to the radio.

"Central to 4 5 1, do you require an ambulance?" the reply came.

Hicks shook her head, Sarah replied to central, "Negative, walking wounded, but might need stiches in her lip."

40 minutes later, they were all back at the station. Hicks was in the medical room, whilst Sarah booked in her suspects.

After the couple were put into the cells, Sarah went to check up on Hicks. She was sat on the edge of the bed, the duty doctor had stitched her lip, and now she had her shirt open as he strapped up her ribs.

"Sussman," a voice called her from behind.

Sarah turned and saw the duty sergeant standing there.

"Yes Sarge?" she replied to him.

"Obviously Alison is done for the day, so when you go back out, I'm pairing you with Steve," he told her.

"Sure Sarge," Sarah replied, but inside, she knew she would be having to endure Steve's innuendos for the rest of the shift.

After a quick coffee break, Sarah and Steve headed back out from the station, this time Sarah drove the panda car.

They were only a couple of minutes out from the station when the radio crackled to life.

"Central to Sierra 5, reports of a suspicious vehicle on West Road, near the Home farm play area," came the shout.

Sarah turned the siren off just before they approached the white van parked up at the side of the road.

"Sierra 5 on scene, white van, standby for the index number," Steve said into the radio.

Sarah positioned the car to block the road should the van try to run.

They both got out of the car and approached the van from both sides. Sarah tapped on the driver's door, and the guy sat behind the wheel rolled the window down.

"I'm WPc Sussman, Thames Valley Police, can you please tell me what you are doing here?" Sarah asked the driver.

The driver looked over to the passenger door as Steve peered through.

"I'm just out walking my dog," the man replied in a thick eastern European accent.

Just then there was a thud in the back of the van.

"What was that?" Sarah asked.

She saw a shadow appear behind Steve, "STEVE WATCH OUT!"

It was too late, before Steve could respond he was coshed from behind and slumped to the ground out of Sarah's view.

She was distracted watching the assault on Steve that she missed the driver's door swinging open, knocking her to the ground. She was winded as she fought for her breath. She tried to move as the driver approached her, but her body betrayed her and she remain motionless.

She flinched as his fist approached her face, and after the shock of the hit subsided, she remained limp on the floor dazed.

She was handcuffed and dragged to the side of the road. She heard the men chatting in their native tongue, most likely what they were going to do with them.

One of the men jumped into the patrol car and moved it off to the side so the van could pass. The man exited the car, and appeared to have Sarah's handbag with him. He placed the bag down next to her and removed her personal radio.

She watched as he went to his mate, where they picked up Steve and carried him back to the car. They put him in the driver's seat, and handcuffed his hands to the steering wheel. Steve had started to come back round and was trying to break free of the steering wheel. They tossed Sarah's radio back into the panda car.

Sarah's eyes widened when one of the men lit a lighter, and tossed it onto the passenger seat for the car.

She watched on helplessly as the seat caught fire, and the flames engulfed the car. She would be haunted by the screams as Steve burned to death in the car, tears streaming down her face.

When they were satisfied that the car was aflame, they picked Sarah up and tossed her into the back of the van. She noticed another young girl, around 21-years old, tied and gagged in the back of the van.

She too was gagged, and the door slammed shut. Moments later the van's engine started and they started to drive.

The van was driving for a long time, Sarah tried to follow the vans path, but after 15 minutes she was lost.

The other girl in the back of the van was sobbing, but as the rear of the van was in pitch darkness, she could not see her.

She managed to scoot herself into a seated position, and other than her aching cheek she was OK. Sarah had nothing to do, but sit and await her fate. She feared they were planning on more than just killing her, or she would have shared Steve's fate.

Poor Steve, he did not deserve to go out that way. But what about her, at least they had Steve's body, her parents may never know her fate.

She felt helpless, and joined the other girl in weeping.

After what felt like hours the van stopped, she could hear a roller door opening and the van drove into a building.

The engine shut off, and Sarah heard the van doors opening. She braced herself ready to spring into action. Her options were limited with her hands cuffed behind her back, but she would not go down without a fight.

The back doors opened, and Sarah launched herself at them.

The kidnapper who opening the door eyes widened, as her shoulder met his chested. Her momentum carried them both across the floor.

Sarah tried to scramble to her feet, but the other kidnapper was on her.

He wrapped his arm around her neck and held her in a headlock. Her legs flailed around as she tried to regain the upper hand, she failed.

He dragged her by the neck off his partner, who had regained his own footing. He walked over to them and fired his fist into her abdomen. Her knees failed as she crashed to the floor wheezing for breath.

The man kicked her in the stomach again for good measure. It was at this point Sarah's will started to lose hope.

The men hooked their arms under hers and dragger her like a ragdoll towards a side door.

The room was small, bright, with white tiles, and a bed with restraints attached to it. She was hoisted onto the bed, and her hands were freed, but they each took one wrist each and fastened them in the bed's restraints. Her ankles soon followed suit and she knew she was not going anywhere.

The men then left the room, and closed the door behind them. Sarah tried to take in her surroundings, there were two doors, one in the parking area, and the other led who knows where.

After several minutes, the other door opened and a middle-aged woman, wearing a nurse's uniform walked in. Sarah noticed she had her police hat, and handbag with her.

She placed the items on a side table, and started to look through her bag.

The nurse took her warrant card out and read it aloud in an eastern accent to match her kidnappers, "WPc Sarah Sussman, number 4 5 1, Constable."

She turned to Sarah, "You are young yes to be a policewoman?"

The woman removed her gag, "Look, you have not done anything yet, if you help me get out of here you will not get prosecuted."

The nurse laughed, "Let you go, have you any idea how much you are worth to the boss, it is more than my life is worth to let you go."

With that the nurse returned to the contents of her handbag, this time she removed her purse.

She took out her driver's licence, and read it out, "Sarah Jessica Sussman, 12 Wallingford Close, Bracknell."

She walked back over to Sarah and continued, "Date of birth 18th April 1984, very young to be a policewoman, are you still pure?"

"Pure?" Sarah asked.

"Pure?" the nurse said, trying to find the English word, "Virgin, you are virgin?"

"None of your fucking business," Sarah spat at her.

The nurse all matter of fact, reached under Sarah's uniform skirt, her legs were open due to the restraints. She ripped the gusset out of her tights, and pulled her panties to the side exposing her vagina. Sarah tried to break free, but the nurse inserted a finger into her, and found her hymen.

"Da, you are a virgin," she said withdrawing her hand, "You will fetch a good price at the auction."

"Auction, what auction?" Sarah demanded to know.

The nurse reached in to her uniform pocket and pulled out a syringe, and pushed the needle into Sarah's thigh.

Sarah started to get light headed, and the nurse started to unbutton her tunic.

As the nurse pulled the black tie from her collar, Sarah said with slurred speech, "What are you doing to me?"

The nurse started to release the buttons of her shirt, as she finally passed out.

Sarah had a dreamless sleep, unaware that her body had been stripped of all her clothes.

She awoke, naked on a bed in what looked like a small cell. Again, the walls were covered in a white tile, and it only had the cot she was laying on, and small toilet in the corner. The heavy metal door was similar to the ones back at the station, and only had a small hatch to pass things threw.

She noticed a small CCTV camera in the top corner of the room. Looking down, she discovered that she was now devoid of pubic hair, and her pussy was as smooth as the day she was born.

The hatch in the door opened and a smock like dress was tossed through, and the hatch snapped shut.

Part of her wanted to be defiant and refuse the dress, but she did not want to remain naked and vulnerable. So, she slid her head through the dress, and smoothed it down.

She was in the cell for what felt like days, every now and then the hatch opened and a tray of food was slid in.

Other than the hand delivering her food, she had not seen another soul since the nurse knocked her out.

She figured she had been locked up for three days since she had slept 3 times, and had 9 meals, working on the assumption they were feeding her 3 times a day.

When the latest meal arrived, there was a newspaper with it.

Sarah first read the date, and in fact she had been locked up for 4 days. On the front page was a picture of her, looking proud in her police uniform during graduation day, along with a picture of Steve.

The headline read, "WPc still missing as fears grow."

"Thames Valley Police's Chief Constable Peter Neyroud, said that the whole force was in a state of shock following the brutal murder of PC Stephen Collins, and the abduction of WPc Sarah Sussman. Constable Sussman 19, has not been seen since she and Constable Collins responded to a suspicious vehicle sighting in a Bracknell suburb on Tuesday night.

In the early hours, the local fire service was called out to reports of a car on fire. Upon attending it was discovered that the car was the missing officers patrol car.

After extinguishing the flames, the crew made the grisly discovery of the remains of PC Collins, his hands bound to the car's steering wheel with his own handcuffs.

After an extensive finger tip search of the area, no trace of PC Sussman was found, and there are still hopes that she may still be found alive.

PC Sussman originally from Ascot, joined the police in 2001. She served her probation period at Reading police station, before transferring to Bracknell in 2002.

"Her parents Felix and Carol Sussman, said that their daughters dream was to become a police officer. They made a plea to her captors to return her unharmed,"

tears streamed down her face as she read the words from her parents.

"Ian and Janice Collins, the parents of the late PC Collins, echoed Mr and Mrs Sussman's plea to release Sarah, and turn themselves in. Story continues on pages 4 and 5"

Sarah opened the paper, but they had only given her the front pages. She slumped down on to her cot, as she re-read the article.

She was awoken by the sound of the heavy lock clanking open, and squeak of the of the dry metal hinges as the door was pulled open.

A heavy-set man entered, he carried a metal baton, he also had a thick east European accent, "They say you are feisty yes, well give me any shit and I will beat your brains in with this."

He raised the baton as if to push home his threat. Another man entered, smaller but still intimidating, and smelled of stale cigarette smoke. He cuffed restraints to her wrists and ankles. She could not raise her hands, and as they were linked to her ankle cuffs, she could do little more than shuffle along.

She was led from her cell to what looked like a holding area.

Sarah was lined up with 5 other girls of similar age, one was the girl from the van, the night she was taken. They all looked scared, and a couple were physically trembling. Sarah noticed that she was the only one cuffed in restraints.

A short man, in a cheap 3-piece suit came up to them, "Wonderful news ladies, today you get to leave here."

A couple of the girl's eyes lit up, but Sarah knew he was fucking with them.

"You are all off to market this evening, and by tomorrow you will have your forever masters," he let the penny drop.

So that's it, Sarah thought, these bastards were white slave traders. She had seen reports of other cases, and she knew that the outcome was not looking good. The girls, her included, would most likely end up in a brothel somewhere, hooked on heroine to keep them compliant as paying men fucked them senseless.

It was rare for one of these girls to ever get released, whereas most die from an overdose, or worse bumped off when they had outlived their usefulness.

Sarah contemplated suicide at the first opportunity, rather than suffer a life of constant rape, and forced substance abuse. She pushed those thoughts away, perhaps she could still escape, and perhaps help some of the girls here.

A door was opened and they were ushered into a minibus with blacked out windows.

Sarah saw the van she was brought here in on the other side of the garage area.

The two thugs that had taken her were pulling a woman out of the back, she was wearing what looked like a Virgin Atlantic hostess uniform. The blonde stewardess was fighting her captures, until she received a punch to the stomach.

She stopped resisting as they took her into the side room where Sarah was stripped.

Sarah hung her head, knowing that at any minute the nurse would be attending to the stewardess.

Once in their seats, the side door was of the minibus was closed, for a second, they were plunged into darkness, but the when the driver climb in, he turned on a light in the passenger cabin.

The girl that Sarah was abducted with turned to her, "You are the copper that was brought in with me?"

"Yes, WPc Sussman, from Bracknell station," Sarah answered, not sure why she was still addressing her fellow captives as if she was still in charge as a police officer.

"Can't you get us out of here?" the girl asked.

"I've tried to fight them, it got me a black eye, and a cracked rib," Sarah raised her hands to show her restraints, "And they did not put this on me for nothing."

One of the other girls asked her, "What will happen to us?"

"From what I can gather, they will auction us off as slaves," Sarah decided to be open with them, so they could prepare for their fates, "We will most likely be taken to a brothel, where men will pay to have sex with you."

A brunette at the front chimed in, "No fucking way I'd let that happen to me."

12