Pharaoh Ch. 11

Story Info
A Gift From Stony.
3.4k words
3.9
2.4k
4
0

Part 11 of the 27 part series

Updated 08/20/2020
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 11: A Gift From Stony.

***Thursday, August 15, 2304***

On Thursday afternoon Alicia texted that she would be in late Friday night, but not to pick her up since the committee had arranged for a limo service. It was the first good news I'd had since White Girl Pride Day and perfect timing coming into a three day weekend. Everyone had Friday off to commemorate the great victory in the Battle of Dallas, the one that changed everything when the blacks achieved final dominance in the year 2093. I'd use the day off to get the house perfect for my wife's return. Then I'd have Alicia back to myself.

Thursday night as I left the office around 5:45 I saw Stony alone in the parking lot. Her junker had quit on her again. I was still a little peeved with her but knew I had to help. She was after all a kid, a really good kid, who meant well even when she got inappropriate. I got out the cables and tried, but this time nothing. I looked under the hood and found that her charm manifold, the thing that converts free electrons to a steady current, was clogged with dirt. I tried cleaning it out with some rags but nothing helped. It was too far gone. Finally I had to tell her we should leave it in the secured lot, that I could give her a lift home and a ride in on Monday.

When we got in my car, a pretty nice two year old Prima Nocta purchased with my 12% company discount, Stony was being super grateful and so nice. I realized I had no idea where she lived so she had to direct me towards Tonyplay, which is one of North Porter's nicer suburban neighborhoods.

In the car she smiled, touched the back of my hand, and asked, "Still friends?"

I smiled back and said, "Still friends." With someone like her it can end just that quick.

I may have got a little full of myself right then. A big shot. A celebrity. Married to a Pharaoh-finalist. Killing it at work. A knight in shining armor alone with a pretty black girl. Can you blame me?

We loosened up and chatted like before, just the usual news and office gossip. Arnie's wife was pregnant again. Fred pinched Rhonda's ass in the break room but she wasn't going to report him since he was usually a nice guy. Alicia would be home the following night. Tommy had lost the Gibbons account and was in dangerous territory with Roger. Judy in Accounting came in 19th place and we were all really proud of her too.

We grew quiet driving down a very pretty forested lane. Dusk was coming on.

Stony touched my hand softly to show she knew how much I missed my wife.

"Hey, ever been to Lake Tony?"

"Aahhh. I don't think so."

"Pull in. This next right...beyond the big sycamore...kind of hidden...yeah, here...it's really nice, especially this time of evening...no one's ever around."

I pulled in the heavily rutted dirt road and we were able to take it all the way up to a little bluff overlooking the lake. I parked and we looked out through a stand of pretty trees to the shining lake before us. The sun was about set.

"Isn't it amazing? I think this is the prettiest place in town. I just love it."

"Yeah. It is nice." Leave it to Stony to cheer me up.

We undid our seatbelts and reclined a bit for comfort. We sat quietly for a while, just enjoying the breeze and scents and staring out over the water.

Stony started to tell me about her family, how her Dad had passed when she was just five, how her Mom was a bookkeeper. That money was pretty tight and that she and her Mom loved each other like crazy. That her Mom was fierce and strong and proud and how they argued more now that Stony was an adult. How she, Stony, had exactly one boyfriend in high school, and how he turned out to be the single biggest loser in the history of Black America.

Her voice was unrushed and soft and peaceful. Soothing. I felt bad about some of what she said, but happy at least that she and her Mom loved each other so much. And that she appreciated the hardship her Mom suffered. She has such a good heart.

We went quiet again and enjoyed the last remnants of sunlight shining up the lake. We heard birds cooing in the bushes and trees, the hoot of an owl in the distance. The breeze was light and refreshing after the heat of the day. A scent of earth and flowers and pine was in the air. I asked Stony did she want some radio music but she just shook her head slowly.

Finally Stony asked, "Do you think Bri meant it?"

Even though the memory of it was the farthest thing from my mind, I knew immediately what she meant. I played dumb just in case.

"Meant what?"

Stony rolled her eyes at me. "You know what I mean. That weird thing. You know feasting on that girl."

"Yeah."

"Yeah she meant it? Or yeah you know what I mean?"

"I don't know. I couldn't believe it either. Bri is a pretty crazy girl sometimes, even if she is married to an upper."

"Yeah. But she's really nice."

"Yeah, she is. But pretty radical if you ask me. She makes me nervous."

Stony giggled at that and we let it sit there for a bit. We were quiet again.

Stony sounded a bit hoarse when she said, "Weird I know but I...can I tell you? the actual truth?"

I suddenly realized this was getting dangerous. A white man with a black girl in a car by a lake.

She didn't wait for my answer. "It's just you're the only one I can really talk to."

"Yeah, same here." Which sort of popped out of nowhere since I'd never even thought that to myself before. I was amazed at myself, at my own feelings, and yet, somehow, it did feel right.

"And it like...don't get mad...I know it's crazy but...it like kinda made me hot."

I was nervous, didn't say a word. Checked my nose.

"You know, like later, when I got home and went to bed. And I...you know...just kind of pictured it for the first time in my life."

"Aah," cause what could I possibly say to that?

"Did you ever picture it?"

Well, the answer to that was a solid, "No". I had not pictured any such thing. I had pictured probably everything else involving girls, including sometimes a girl all by herself, for which I am sorry. My throat was constricted but I had to ask, "Did you...?"

"NO! I would never do...that. It's for my husband." But then she paused and went on giggling and nervous again, "Not that the idea didn't occur to me." Then gave a short sort of barking laugh I'd never heard before.

"Oh...aah...I..."

"It's just crazy. I'm like any other girl. I want to get married and be a good submissive wife for my husband. It's not like I ever thought about girls before. Just that everything that night was so crazy and all the nude white girls, all those tits and pussies, and Briana saying that and she is very pretty and I did love hugging and dancing with her. I guess it just got to me somehow."

"Yeah."

"But did she mean it? Like for real that she would feast on her?"

"It's called lesbianism. Read it in a book. Some people say it happened in the 21st century but a lot historians say it's a myth." I thought about Chloe and Annalise then but couldn't make out any meaning to the thing.

"I know what it's called."

So I forced myself to shut up and we went back to being quiet. By now it was getting pretty dark, and I wasn't quite as relaxed as I had been, wondering was now a good time to suggest we get her home to her Mom. Then I figured I should wait a bit first. I didn't want her to think I was judging her for being weird, or that I was still mad about the other day.

"Jeff. Can I ask you another thing?"

I tensed but said, "Sure Stony." My voice was a little different then.

"Would you like me to blow you?"

My body went into panic mode. "Blow? You don't mean..."

She gave a nervous wince and said, "Yeah, I do. Suck your dick."

"Stony!"

"Oh, I know it's bonkers. I do. We're not married. You are married. There's the rules. Just that..."

"You're right, we can't."

"Just...I can't help it, can't help wanting it."

"Fuck me!"

She gave a naughty grin then and said, "No thanks. The BJ is my final offer."

"Oh, sorry. Just an expression."

"I know you goose."

I chubbed but it amazed me. "You can't help it? But why? Why me? Why now?"

Stony gave a snort. "Now? Jeff, you don't think I brought you here just to find out if Briana wants to lick my pussy, do you? I've been wanting to blow you for a while, hell, ever since we met my first day. I had no idea why, just pictured your cock in my mouth. I even wanted to blow you the other day when you got mad at me."

"To-blow-me?" I stuttered out, realizing that my precious joystick had gone to granite.

"I thought I was going to do it that night I brought the meal, but then Bri was there."

"You wanted her there. I could tell."

"Doesn't mean I didn't want the other thing too."

"But God! Why me?"

"Cause you're nice."

"That's it? That's all it takes?"

Stony laughed at that and reached over to take my hand. "God I must sound like I'm some huge slut. I've never, you know, done it before. I'm no expert like your wife. It's what everyone says, she's like some incredible cocksucker." I could see little tears in her eyes and she said, "I can't stop thinking about it. You would be the one, my first, the man who teaches me...I don't think I even know how."

"But your husband! You said you want to get married, shouldn't he...?"

"Oh. I know. It kinda makes me feel bad. But look where we are. How beautiful it is, how perfect. No one ever comes here. It's my special spot. Alicia will never know. Neither will he. Just us."

I went full Eiffel despite my morals, was like to burst my slacks. Stony looked down and saw it. She reached over with a grin and unzipped the fly. I could feel her little hand on my swollen dick.

"I...just let me try...even a little...please?"

She had my dick out, giggled softly and somehow it felt incredibly, disgracefully right. I unbelted and pushed my pants and boxers to my knees. Stony bent in, her pretty mouth inches from the head of my dick, but she was too eager and banged her head hard on the steering wheel.

"Yeow." She sprang back. "Oh my God that hurt," rubbing the spot on her forehead. "Don't...I thought this is where girls did it, like in a car?"

By now I couldn't help myself, was weak and stupid I guess.

I said, "Wait. Outdoors. On the ground. I have a clean blanket in the trunk."

I tugged up my pants and held the belt together so I could move. We both sprang out and seconds later I had the blanket spread out on a nice flat patch of soft grass under a fragrant pine tree. I caught her eye. Yes. She still wanted it. This time I removed the pants and boxers entirely and lay on my back on the blanket. My cock looked enormous in the still dark night.

Stony went between my thighs and dipped towards my penis again. This time I stopped her. No, there were no second thoughts.

"Stony." She looked up. "Stony. Can..is it OK?...can you take your top off?"

She knelt up and grinned. Her hands went to the hem of her jersey and she slid it over her head in one smooth motion. A purple bra with a little white bow. She was reaching behind for the clasp.

"If...when...when I like finish, where do you want me to...?"

She looked at me quizzically as she searched for the clasp. "Where? I thought...isn't it like...well, isn't a blowjob like when your stuff just shoots in the girl's mouth?"

She found the clasp and the bra came loose on her lovely brown tits. She let the straps slide off her arms and I could see them shine in the dark, could see fat darker brown nipples erect and luscious.

"Ummm...yeah...," cause it didn't seem like the time to correct what may have been a misapprehension. Then with more confidence, cause I was teaching, "Yes, of course...but when it's in your mouth you don't have to, you know...if you don't want to..."

"Swallow?" she giggled. "I know silly. I know I don't have to. Girls talk you know."

My hands cupped her soft hanging tits as she leaned in again.

Her mouth was again an inch from my dick. Stony looked up with a big smile and said, "But I think I will anyway."

With that she batted her pretty eyes and began to suck my cock.

I was afraid I'd cum right away but I shouldn't have been. She was so relaxed and happy and her soft skin and the weight of her tits were so lovely. I had to teach her everything that night. How to open wider and keep it wet. How she could do just the head or the underside. How she could lash it with her tongue, how her lips, pretty, pretty lips, could seal it tight. How not to gag too much and how it was hot when I heard little murmurs of pleasure from her while she sucked. How to cup and squeeze my balls lightly and how it was nice to play with her nipples while she worked. How she could shift her knees up closer to get a better angle on my dick and get more inside, and how she could use a hand to stroke the base while she sucked the top. How to keep her mouth down when the first cum rocket hit the back of her throat, How it felt and the rich, nutty taste of it, and how to hold and swallow. Even how to lick the wet cock clean at the end.

I thought about how Eric must have done it with Alicia. Then I thought it's even nicer not to have a bunch of crazy rules for the girl. About how we could do this together whatever way we made up. I thought about Klara telling me how much depended on the skill of the girl, which, even if Stony was a first-timer, seemed darned good to me, and the eagerness of the man, of which I had tons.

Stony was the first girl ever to swallow my cum and she was the first girl ever to give me her very first blowjob.

When we were done she sighed, content I thought, and lay down beside me on the blanket, my arm supporting her head. The three quarter moon had risen over the lake, bathing us in a glow of soft amber light. I could see a drop of semen gleaming on her lip and reached in to swipe it off. She giggled and I touched the cum to the tip of her nose, which got us both laughing.

Our laughter broke the spell but we stayed there resting.

"Stony...I don't know what to say."

"Good," she said. "Try saying nothing. For me." And she snuggled in closer.

After a few minutes Stony drifted off to sleep. I touched her tits gently and couldn't help wondering what her pussy was like. Then I began to drift off too. We woke when her phone buzzed from the car. Stony got up smiling and quietly put on her bra and top. She got her phone to read the message.

"My Mom," she said and began texting back.

"Time for us to get out of here. She gets nervous." It was 8:20.

We drove the rest of the way to Stony's house, on a little cul-de-sac in a nice neighborhood, without a word. I pulled in front. She turned to me. House lights were on, her Mom was waiting. I reached to cradle her face and kissed her on the lips. She laughed and bolted out of her seat and in the door. And I went home.

=======================

***Friday, August 16, 2304***

I woke up the next morning, my Friday off, feeling guilty, but somehow not as guilty as I would have thought. Sure I'd broken my vows to Alicia by getting a blowjob from Stony. But Alicia was in training to give Pharaoh many blowjobs, not to mention on-demand pussy, not to mention any other fucked up thing he dreamt up. Maybe it wouldn't go that way, maybe she wouldn't win. But I had way too much confidence in my wife to think that. She'd be full of Pharaoh cum pretty soon. Which, I'm not saying it's right, I'm really not, but it made me kind of sad.

I know I shouldn't make excuses, especially not comparing my situation to that of a Pharaoh. He, I knew, would have rightful ownership of Alicia's body. Not so for me with Stony. So I did feel guilt, and promised myself it was just a one time thing with her. She would want it that way too since she was just trying to see what it was like to suck cock. Girls sometimes get crazy ideas. It wasn't like we were in love or something. And I would never own her the way Pharaoh would own Alicia. If things went according to plan.

But I just somehow, a weakness I suppose, didn't feel terribly bad about it. I even told myself it was like I had a one night exemption with Stony to help with her training, just like Eric had his exemption with Alicia.

Then I'd think: Great, comparing myself to a war hero, a dead war hero, when the only blood of mine ever spilled was from a nosebleed.

I almost wished I was going to work to keep my mind from going round and round in circles. But it was Battle of Dallas Day.

Alicia sent a text saying she'd get in around 11:30 p.m. I decided I would do something special for her to celebrate her amazing accomplishment. But what? Not for tonight, it would be way too late and she'd be exhausted. But she'd be home now four entire days before leaving on a promotional tour. What could I do for her?

Doing everything nice for her, everything the way she would want it, the house, the garden, the flowers, our bedroom, would help me get over the guilt. Not to mention her deserving it.

But then I started to worry about Stony and whether she might be regretting what happened, whether now she might be down in the dumps, or sad. Or even angry to have given up her mouth and throat (and the use of her tummy for storage — smile!) to a white guy, a white middle, and to give it up before marriage, and to have broken the rules of society. Cause the rules for middles apply to Stony even if she is a dark chocolate.

I guess that really did make me feel bad. Totally bad. Cause Stony is a great kid and doesn't deserve it at all.

I texted Stony just a quick, you know innocent but concerned, hey-how-you-doing?

Thirty and then even 45 and then even 90 minutes later I had no response from Stony, and that made me even more nervous. Nervous like she's so angry she can't even text back, can't bear to talk to me. Nervous like somehow her Mom found out and is going to kill me. Nervous like some upper found out, some upper spotted the two of us doing that thing on the grass by the lake, and there would be hell to pay.