Pharaoh Ch. 12

Story Info
Mogumbo and Fun With Alicia.
3.1k words
4.09
2.4k
3
0

Part 12 of the 27 part series

Updated 08/20/2020
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12: Mogumbo and Fun With Alicia

***Friday, August 16, 2304 (still)***

To shake off the fear and kill time I walked out to pick up the morning paper. The headline was more or less the usual, 36,000 Savages Killed in Mongolia. It was the 22nd year of the war and we all knew our guys were super close to a final victory. Maybe now the Mongolese would see reason and surrender. When they finally do, now that's going to be a celebration.

I flipped the paper over and saw an even more interesting headline, and I thought Uh-oh.

Pharaoh Phinalists Phear Phor Phriendship

Judith P. Mogumbo — North Porter Free Black Register — Friday, August 16, 2304

Watching white girls bicker has always been one of my guilty pleasures. A white girl will stomp and stutter and shake her little white ass and turn all red and point her bony white finger and froth and burn and whine until some nice black man comes along and puts her on her back. Or her knees. It's often the only way to shut her up.

Witness the recent comments of two of our Pharaoh phinalists. Elizabeth Partridge and Alicia Rochefort. By now you know the girls. Hell, if you don't then you really need to crawl out from under that rock.

The 'official story' is that the two have been bosom (especially in Elizabeth's case, ahem) buddies since they were pimply teens worried about their first periods in middle school. Butter wouldn't melt in either pretty mouth.

Well, butter, get ready for a slick ride, because this reporter now has the inside scoop on what these two underfed sluts really think about each other. Sources close to the girls on their NYC trip, sources who remain anonymous due to the sensitive nature of the information, have finally revealed all. And it ain't pretty.

Here are just some of the highlights:

Elizabeth to an assistant producer of Black Pharaoh: "Yeah...she can be nice...when she wants...But you don't wanna be on her bad side, which in her case is the right side, take a look at her eyebrows you'll see what I mean."

Alicia to a friend in the hotel gym: "Oh, I do love Liz. Just...you know...can be annoying sometimes. Yeah, we get it, the tits. Oh my God, get over yourself girlfriend!"

Elizabeth to the producer: "And she's like...supposed to be this great cocksucker. Well, maybe she is. I don't know. But whose word do we have for it? Some dead guy named Eric? What about her husband? You'd think he might have something to say. Nope. Never heard a word from him about it, and he and my husband are pretty close."

Elizabeth to a hotel maid: "And she shows up with that horrible diamond tongue ring? Pathetic. All us girls were laughing so hard behind her back. I think the cunt is really losing it."

Elizabeth to the fitting girl while trying on a stunning pussy-pink bikini from Paul Griitzlove's new Tiger Cunt fashion line (now available in all fine slutwear shops): "Did you hear she blew Eddie C. back stage the day before? I don't know if I believe Eddie C. would get Wexner to change the points just for one blowjob, but a lot of the girls do think that. So I don't know. I just feel soooo bad for Roberta."

Alicia overheard while dining: "I really think Elsie is the main competition. What did Elizabeth beat me by? Ten points? Which is nothing out of 400. Not to mention Pharaoh won't be staring at her tits when he decides. No, it's much more Elsie I'm concerned about. She seems like a nice girl."

Alicia at the same dinner: "...and send her back to that retarded husband of hers..."

See my point? Bosom buddies indeed.

Let me clarify a few things:

This reporter has confirmed that the reference to 'Eric' concerns one Eric B. Trefoillier, a war hero killed in battle in Mongolia shortly after going on the exemption here at home. His girlfriend at the time? An 18 year old named Alicia Natasha Podomatskiavich, now Rochefort. I will soon be reporting details of the exemption based on exclusive interviews with one of Eric's closest friends.

As to the unconfirmed rumors of Alicia blowing Eddie C., we ask that you keep in mind that they are just that: unconfirmed. Efforts to reach Eddie C. for comment have so far gone unanswered.

Sources close to Bernard Q. Partridge, Elizabeth's husband, insist that he is not, in fact, retarded.

And finally, as to those remarkable tits. Alicia can play the dumb bitch. But numbers don't lie. A recent poll of North Porter Free Black Register readers found that 73% of them rated Elizabeth's tits the best of all 30 girls in the White Girl Pride Day competition. The corresponding number for Alicia? A lowly 9%.

When this reporter reached out to the girls for comment they were reluctant to speak. I urged them each, for the sake of sisterhood, to reach out to the other. Want to know what they said? I leave you, dear readers, with two final quotes from this ugly catfight:

Alicia: "I love Liz. I really do. But what she said about me and Eddie C. is just ridiculous. I'm just not sure how our relationship ever goes back to what it was. It's very sad."

Elizabeth: "The comment about my husband is soooo over the line. Maybe she can reach out and apologize to me someday. I won't hold my breath though."

Looks like someone took a blowtorch to that butter!

=======================

Our brother-in-law Frank had warned us that the Pharaoh producers and the press would try to stir up controversy between the girls. But when it hit me out of the blue that morning I had to check my nose almost nonstop. The day was completely ruined. I couldn't even concentrate on what I might do for Alicia to celebrate. And I couldn't stop checking my phone to see if Stony would reply. Which she did not.

About 4 p.m. I was vacuuming when a text rang in. Uh-oh again. It was from Bernie Partridge and I was afraid to open it for a good 10 minutes. Finally I broke down: "Jeff that wife of yours is a real cunt. But payback is a butch phrend." Leave it to Bernie to misspell bitch and phriend.

Which, you know, he and I really had been pretty good friends. Why'd Alicia have to say that thing about him being retarded? I know most people consider him slow, but retarded really is a stretch.

I went to bed at 9 thinking I would never sleep. Then was out like a light 10 minutes later, exhausted I suppose from all my worries.

At midnight I heard Alicia climbing into bed with a sigh. I just pretended to sleep through it so we wouldn't have to talk.

====================================

***Saturday, August 17, 2304***

On Saturday I actually slept later than her, despite all her hard work and late hours and constant shopping and dinners and training in NYC. When I sat up Alicia emerged from the bathroom nude, drying her hair.

She looked spectacular, more lovely and vibrant than ever. More edible. The soft round baby fat on her belly, ass and tits was there, but her waist had almost disappeared.

Alicia would be home with me for four entire days before jetting off on her promotional tour with the other girls and the producers. So bittersweet. Four wonderful days and then she's gone until at least Pharaoh-Wednesday. (At least!) The promotional tour was nine cities in 12 days, then there'd be three in Cleveland for the live show. After that things were up to Pharaoh. I knew I had to make these four days wonderful for us both.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," she said with a grin, leaning to the side to shake water from her ear, which got those tits moving just right. Her cunt was bare-waxed, a thing she'd never done before. Really sexy.

"Oh Alicia! I missed you like crazy." I jumped up to hug her and kiss her, her damp thighs and tits crushed into my body.

She pulled her head back but kept her wet pussy on my thigh. She said, "mmmm, me too Jeffy. Me miss 'oo berry muck." Then she reached into my boxers with a grin. What a great wife!

"mmmm me wike pweddy cock. Me tink me no here...," as she stroked me, "... been widdle hard on 'oo," and then she giggled that giggle and gave me that smile that always comes close to stopping my heart.

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE BABY TALK? DOES SHE THINK I ENJOY IT?

Sorry about that. I know I should apologize. I will at some point. It's probably just my nerves.

I wanted her so bad, that denuded pussy was calling to me, but she let me go and said, back in her own voice, "After, I'm starving."

I got cleaned up fast and ran down to make us egg white omelettes and protein shakes. She wouldn't have anything else, not even the apple slices I usually put out. Over breakfast she told me what she could about all those dinners and meetings, practices, makeup sessions, shopping, all the hard work, the long grueling days. I was so impressed by her stamina and focus. Always have been of course. Alicia is a goddess.

I wanted to ask her about the paper, about the thing from Ms. Mogumbo, but I was afraid it would upset her. Better to hold off on that.

After breakfast she took me by the hand to see the huge trunk, a closet on wheels, they'd left for her in the front hall, Alicia opened it with a grin and said, "All set to do the promos, doncha think?"

I reached to touch the fabric of the dress closest.

"Ooooh, don't touch honey! Your hands."

"Can we take them out? Maybe you model some for me?" I could see eight or ten dresses, about a dozen pair of shoes, some informal wear, tops and shorts and skirts, a neatly packed basket of new bikinis and another filled with soft sexy looking panties and bras.

"I wish we had time honey, but they're packed just right to stay perfect for the interviews, and if we touch them now I'll never get it right again."

"Aaah. OK."

She got that foxy look on her face. The one that drove me near insane when we were engaged and not allowed to touch. Now we were married.

"Don't worry about my clothes honey," she giggled out. "You'd just have to strip me and fuck me anyway."

She is so wonderful. "Ummm, baby oh baby, you're reading my mind." Her new clothes were forgotten, at least by me.

She had her hand over my cock now and giggled her nice cute giggle and said, "Or...what if...what if we just start the morning with me sucking your dick?" She wiggled her tongue and I could catch the gleam from the diamond we'd purchased from Dr. Glockenspiel. She'd put it in! For me!

Wonderful? I pulled her tight to my chest and kissed her. There really are no words but I tried anyhow, "Oh lover! Oh Alicia. Whatever you want baby."

I took her by the hand and led her back to the bedroom. She was pulling down my pants and boxers before we ever got near the bed. She was stripping herself, tearing off her cute short-shorts, her skimpy top and the lovely bra and panties. She laughed and gently pushed me back on the bed and knelt on the floor between my knees.

Alicia put her hand around the base of my dick and said, "You don't have to be gentle honey. I know you've been waiting so long while I was at work. So just fuck my mouth however you want, OK?"

With that she leaned in and started to blow me. I had one bad moment of flashing back to Stony's mouth on me two nights earlier, which was wrong. But only a moment, not long. Alicia's skill as a fellatrix was never better and she sucked me in ways that made me wonder silently if she was doing one of the things Eric had taught her so long ago. The tongue ring did work, thank you very much Klara, and made something perfect even better.

She'd told me to fuck her mouth, but I couldn't even imagine it since she was doing so incredibly well at using her mouth to fuck me. She was amazing.

When I got close to cumming I rose to my elbows and watched. Her lips were touching my balls. The visual alone almost did it. I told her, "Alicia, Alicia, it's..." She knew what I meant but kept going. Oh My God she is so sweet. This was gonna be number five and with a groan I flopped backwards eyes closed. I meant to enjoy every second, cause there could never be a blowjob like the one she gives. Never.

I didn't last much longer, probably six or seven minutes overall, which is great for me given how good my wife's mouth is. See! Take that Elizabeth!! She really is that good a cocksucker, and if Elizabeth wants me to tell her stupid husband, or tell the world, then I'll be glad to do it.

I spurted heavily into her still sucking mouth once, twice, maybe five solid blasts. I saw stars shooting in the heavy black behind my eyelids, a light display of whites and oranges and yellows and reds. My balls were wringing out every last ounce of cum. Then she was making these little mmmm sounds to let me know she had it. I could still feel her, there on her knees, could still feel her with my thighs.

I went back up to my elbows to see her open and display the lovely milky sperm I shot in her mouth. I was breathing so hard I had to do a quick check. Nothing. She rolled her head back and closed her mouth over the treat. She swallowed my nut, her lovely throat rippling softly. My body began to shiver and shake. I thought I might cry. Alicia! My lover, my wife. Had...swallowed? Never had I imagined. Never. Right there in front of me. Oh-my-God! She had swallowed my cum. The second girl in three days although I didn't like to think of it that way.

"Alicia, Alicia, ohhh baby."

She was licking her lips clean, with happy dancing bright eyes.

"Did you like it baby?"

"Oh God. Ohhh baby, you are the best, the best ever."

"'oo wike 'oo widduw cocksucker?"

That's the talk again. Always makes me feel weird. But not now. Who was I to complain?

So I said, "mmm me wike me widduw cocksucker Weesha, me wike a wot."

She licked up the underside of my swollen cock once more, swirling wet tongue and hard ring from balls to Biloxi (as we say). I shivered again.

Alicia smiled up at me, proud it seemed of us both. "Ohhh honey. I'm so sorry I haven't been swallowing for you. I was stupid. But I'm gonna make it up to you sweetie. From now on..."

"Ohhh my sweet baby."

"Yeah," she was rising, smiling, "from now on... I really should have been all along... we'll be doing this a lot more...I know it's such good practice."

It sailed right by me I was so in love and so drunk on pleasure. She turned and drifted gracefully to the bathroom. The view of her from behind got a twitch from my spent dick. Her high round ass and slender thighs, her tiny waist and that audacious keyhole were on display. And they were mine.

Still drunk my eyes laser to bare cunt as she emerges from rinsing her mouth. It gives many ideas. I need cunt. I don't want cunt. I need cunt. I also need time before to recharge.

I sighed and barged in with, "Can you believe that bitch Elizabeth? What she said?"

Alicia was checking herself in the full length mirror, lifting and dropping her tits to make sure they were still properly elastic. She turned and looked surprised. "You mean the article? Mogumbo?"

"Yeah. She..."

"Oh don't go paying attention to that stuff. Mogumbo's a stiff. Plus it's all part of the show. Ratings, right?"

"You mean? That you..."

"Liz and I are fine. We talked and decided to be very professional about the whole thing. Half of what Mogumbo says is made up to begin with. I never called Bernie a retard."

"You didn't?"

"No."

"Well someone ought to tell him. That bastard texted me and called you a cunt."

"Honey, baby doll. Don't worry about that retard," laughing as she climbed back into panties and shorts. "Liz and I, we've got this. Besides, this cunt is going to make us both famous."

Alicia looked down at her breasts. She touched her nipples tenderly, checking they were nice. Her tits looked so wonderful, her nipples so suckable. I could have sat like that for hours but she was putting her bra back on.

So I asked, "Did you really mean it? We're going to do...I mean you're going to do...this more often?"

She came over and kissed my mouth with nice minty breath. "Yes. As often as you want. Maybe more."

The top was going back over her head as she said, "It really is the practice I've needed."

This time I did hear it.

"Oh."

"Yeah, the producers have this girl Roxie, was a Pharaoh-girl herself, and she gives us all like the best advice ever. And she says swallow now, learn it, so when you really need it it's more natural, natural feminine submission, not just a thing you're supposed to do. And you know all three of us, I mean Liz and this bitch Elsie, none of us is married to an upper or a black so naturally we haven't been. But all that's gonna change now. You'll see."

I was a little perturbed but still too turned on to worry.

"And your pussy? When do we...?"

"Of course baby," and she came over for another kiss. "Of course that too, soon baby. We have to practice. I showed Roxie my Booya! and she says we're doing it all wrong."

She turned and blew me another kiss, then walked out, leaving me alone on the bed.