Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you dare look at those women, young man," Alex hissed in his ear as Andrew's eyes began to wander to the dancefloor. "The only women you need to ogle is us," she stated, pressing her son's arm deeper into the cleavage of her breasts.

"That's right, Andy, you don't need them when we have everything you need," Carla said, nodding sternly. Noting how he jumped slightly only to peer back when Anta had a coy, lustful smirk on her lips. Practicing her queenly wave at those that were staring at them as they climbed the stairs to the loft that held the VIP section of the club. Carla eyed the four men who were already waiting for them as they stood on the outside of the roped-off section. Wondering if they were club personnel or Medjay.

"Now, these men will ensure no one bothers you while you enjoy the ambiance of my establishment," Ha-Neul spoke as one of the men unclipped the velvet rope allowing Andrew and the others entrance to the area. Waving to one of his trusted servers that worked the VIP section. Giving the woman detailed instructions on whose order came first, seeing her nod in understanding. "If you'll excuse me for a moment, my lord, Lél, here," waving to her as she stood at his side, "will take good care of you until I return," he said before bounding off to his office. To make sure his cell jammer was working properly, he had no wish for photos of Andrew's night out to hit the interwebs while he was enjoying himself in his club.

"You know Andy, I could get used to this," Alex said, tasting the richness of the white wine on her tongue as she lounged beside her son. Her left arm draped along the back of the U-shaped booth. The side of her right foot brushed alluringly up and down Andrew's shin as she drew his gaze to her shapely legs that sat crossed on one another.

"Yeah, who couldn't get used to being treated like a Queen," Andrew said, fighting himself not to roll his eyes as he brought his glass to his lips. While he didn't drink a lot, yet if he had the chance to partake in it, he wasn't going to miss out. His preferred drink was a Long Island Iced Tea. He had no idea why; that was always what he had ordered if he was anywhere there was a real bartender. The first time he tried one, he was hooked, then the second one in, he knew he was screwed.

"I know I won't," Anta giggled, flashing Andrew a coy smile before taking a sip of her cocktail. Glad to finally be home and not rushing off to one city after another.

"Andy," Carla spoke, drawing his attention to her as he drew on his straw. "I know with everything going on, you will make time to meet my own parents, won't you? Good," she said, smiling down into her drink as Andrew nodded. "They are so going to flip out?!"

"How did your own take the news, Anta?" Alex asked as her fingertips played with the hair on the back of Andrew's head.

"Like you would expect when you learn your daughter is marrying the King of Egypt and that the old Gods are real," Anta said, looking sadly down at her glass. Giving Andrew a weak smile when he reached over and squeezed her hand.

"Tell me what happened," Alex said in a concerned voice. "She did?!" she gasped, gazing at Andrew, who nodded. "I'm so sorry, Anta; I know seeing that must have been terrible."

"It was, but Bennu brought it on himself. I mean, he's always been hardcore into Islam; I just didn't think he would go that far. But he earned his punishment," Anta said, brushing her thumb along the back of Andrew's hand. "Babe, when we get married, it needs to be a huge wedding," she stated out of the blue, with Carla nodding along, causing Andrew to choke on his sip.

"Huh?!"

"Come now, honey," Alex cooed, patting Andrew's right knee. "Did you think we would just marry you, be your Queens, birth your children and not want a ceremony?" she asked, smirking inwardly at the look of fright in her son's doe-like eyes. Hoping her prayers to Hathor[51] were bearing fruit. It was her duty as his primary Queen and descendant of Pepi II to give him an heir to keep the line of Egypt going for however long their house reigns. She just hoped she was healthy and young enough for her egg to be fertilized and not hit pre-menopause. She didn't think she had, yet she couldn't rule it out due to her age.

"Can we have it at NeoHierakonpolis or Djed?" Carla asked excitedly. "I know the villagers will be so excited to be a part of it," she stated, noting how that had garnered a few looks from the men guarding them.

"Don't tell me you went back there... without me?!" Alex grumbled in a huff.

"Ow, ow, ow," Andrew hissed as his mother pulled on his right earlobe, drawing him closer to her.

"Baby, why didn't you take me too?!" Alex pouted. "You know how much I've been looking forward to going back after you rescued them from Punt," she said low, plumping out her lower lip.

"You got called in, remember? I wanted to check in on them before we went back to the site," Andrew replied, rubbing the feeling back into his ear.

"Baby," Alex purred, leaning forward and running her fingers lightly along Andrew's right thigh. Noticing how her son's eyes glanced down quickly to her bosom as she put her breasts on display for him. "When you go back, you will take me, won't you? It is very hurtful if you go to your capital and not take your Queen along so she can view the splendor she and her King will be living in," she said; her hot breath flowed over Andrew's lips as inches only separated the two of them.

"You should have seen how he interacted with that little girl today; it was so adorable," Anta sighed; a longing light appeared in her eyes as her hand ran up and down his left arm.

"See, so hurtful to your woman," Alex said before passionately kissing her son. A kiss, she might add, she's been dying for all night long. Her skin heated as she felt his right hand move down her back. She knew what was coming, not that she minded, really. She did love how Andrew caressed her ass. Her fingers curled around the lapel of his jacket as she lightly moaned into his mouth. Ignoring the man's inquiry as he asked if there was anything he could get for them, barely noticing how Carla was talking to him from the corner of her eye nor how the man took something off his belt. All that mattered to her at that moment was getting her fill of her son's lips.

"Andy," Carla's voice drew them out of their lip lock, "come dance with me," she said, holding out her hands to him.

"Go on, but you best save a dance for the rest of us," Alex uttered, winking at him.

As Nelly Furtado's 'Maneater' began to play, Carla moved her body sensuously for Andrew's eyes only. Showing him what would always be lining his bed. Biting her lower lip as she noticed how he was keeping up with her beat. Gasping as he pulled her back roughly against his chest. Rolling her hips against his groin, the memory of their first time flared in her mind as she felt his member responding to her movements. Hooking her arm around his neck as she swayed her body against his, ignoring the stares of the men that were on the loft. They didn't hold a candle to the man that was behind her at the moment. Smiling at Anta as her own song came to a close. Wondering how Andrew was going to take to the three songs she had chosen for their first dance together.

Anta ran her right hand up Andrew's chest, slipping it inside of his jacket as her hips softly swayed to the intro to 'Say it right.' Unlike Carla, she wanted up close and slow, whereas hers was a faster pace kind of song. While they didn't get a lot of time to one another, yet at that moment, he was hers. As her fingers ran along his jaw as she slowly danced against him. The months they were together going from one hotel room to another played across her mind. While, yes, they did bicker with one another, what couple didn't? That didn't push her away from him; on the contrary, it only drew her closer to Andrew. "I love you," Anta mouthed as she stared into Andrew's blue-green eyes. Not seeing how Alex's hands flew to her mouth, yet she did hear Carla's squeal because they had discussed how and when they would say it to him all the time when they were alone. She was starting to worry that Andrew didn't feel the same way as the seconds wore on. Nearly leaping into his arms, if she wasn't already in them, planting one of the hottest kisses they'd shared on his lips when he repeated the words she had longed to hear. "When we get back, your Queen is going to show you what you're in store for, for all our years together," Anta said heatedly as she pulled him alluringly down by his tie.

Alex's hips swayed like a woman of experience as she approached her son. She might not have dated or had sex in the eight years she had been in Egypt until she became her son's woman. That didn't mean she let her dance skills grow lax. She did like to cut loose when she had the time. Seeing her son's shocked eyes as she swayed her hips just like the women were doing on the dancefloor below them as 'Promiscuous' was starting to play. Smiling seductively at Andrew when he held out his jacket to one of the men as he loosened his tie. Swaying her ass at him as he unbuttoned the cuffs of his sleeves, her hands rested on the railing of the loft. Biting her lip as Andrew really broke out his moves when Timberlake sang the word Crown. Holding up her hair against the back of her head as she taunted her son to enter her personal space with her hips. Grinding against her son, feeling how aroused her body was getting after the months of them being together. She paid no attention to how one of the men stopped a patron from trying to cross into the roped-off area to get to Carla and Anta, nor did she notice how that same man twisted the man's arm behind his back and forcibly led the man past them and to the stairs where Ha-Neul's men saw the man from the club.

"Oh, baby, why didn't you tell me you could dance like that?" Alex asked happily as she wrapped her body around Andrew's arm as they walked back to their booth.

"I could ask you the same thing," Andrew retorted, peering over at his mother in a new light.

"What? I did tell you how I lured your father's gaze, didn't I?" Alex whispered heatedly into her son's ear.

Three hours passed as they enjoyed themselves with a good drink and risqué dance moves. Yet they knew it was time for them to leave if they wanted to be up at the hour of seven to head over to the museum to pack the Rovers for their trek back out to the temple site. As they were making their way back to the hotel Andrew was staying at, the four of them were unaware of what was taking place in the lead car.

"Yes, sir, that is what D'Arcy heard in the club," the man said from the front passenger seat.

"And you're sure he heard them referring to his capital?" Mido asked from over the Bluetooth connection that was playing out over the SUVs speakers.

"I'm sure of it; you know D'Arcy is very much a stickler about such things when it comes to his reporting," the man spoke clearly.

"That is true, and did he give a name to this capital of his?"

"D'Arcy reported that the brown-haired woman that is with the Pharaoh spoke of a place called NeoHierakonpolis."

"I've never heard of such a place. It's not on any new map or from the Pharaonic age. Regardless we must find where this place is and secure it, so we have control of the capital."

"That's not all, sir; I have some strange reports that the older woman was speaking about Punt, whatever that is."

"What exactly did she say? I need details?!" Mido asked heatedly. The man looked to the driver, who was equally as confused along with Halima, who was riding in the back, at why Mido's voice had gotten higher at the word Punt.

"All D'Arcy reported due to the noise in the club was that he could hear 'rescued' and 'Punt' that's all D'Arcy reported on the matter. Also, he did mention a place called Djed, yet he put more importance on the other two locations than he did that one."

"I see; I will have to confer with the rest of the council on this matter. Seems our Pharaoh has been moving on his own. We mustn't let him alter Egypt any more than what he already has. We are the Medjay; we are the protectors of Egypt." Halima remained quiet in the back of the SUV; personally, she didn't think this would turn out well for them if they were found out to be moving behind Andrew's back. She knew he was already distrustful of them. They had all seen how warriors with thirty years of training couldn't land a blow on a boy no older than nineteen. So she knew they couldn't take him on in a physical confrontation, and what she heard was true about him being in contact with the Gods. She doubted they would allow anyone to interfere with their own plans for Andrew. If that was the case, she knew it could be very bad for them if they erred on the side of the Gods. "We'll just have to ensure that we are always around to whisper into his ear to ensure Egypt is returned back to the way we see it should be."

Chapter Four

"You like that, don't you, baby?" Anta cooed as she was riding Andrew on the hotel bed, watching how his eyes were rolling in the back of his head as her folds squeezed his cock.

"You know I do," Andrew groaned in lust as Anta's sex filled the air. Carla and Alex moved around the room, packing Andrew's bags for him while she got her morning fuck in just like the other two had already done.

"Good, now watch your woman as she rides this fat cock," Anta said heatedly as her hips rocked, feeling the pearl white sheet brushing along her ass as she did that hid hers and Andrew's lower half from view. Her ebony hair bounced against her chest as she savored the man beneath her. Wondering when his swimmers would take root in her womb. She would have thought it would have happened in Paris or Rome, given how much they had sex when they weren't working and the lack of her on her birth control. She just hoped it would be soon. She wanted to ensure Andrew's line continued on for ages to come. Tossing her head back as Andrew reached up and fondled her 32A breasts, she did enjoy it when he did such a thing when they were together. It only urged her hips on to get her prize.

"Come on, you two, enough of that," Alex teased, slapping Anta's bare ass playfully as she laid on top of her son after Andrew had finished dumping his load into her. "You two need a shower before we go to the museum," she said in a motherly fashion.

"And don't the two of you fool around in there either, or we might have to join you!" Carla called out to them as Anta and Andrew entered the bathroom to get their last hot shower for a long time.

"They're deceiving you, Pharaoh, be careful of what you say." Set's warning filled his mind as his mother started to open the door as they were ready to check out of the room with his bags slung over his shoulder. Andrew looked over to Bast, who was sitting on the back of the chair in the common area of the penthouse, nodding her small head in confirmation that Set's words were to believed.

"Oh?!" Alex muttered in surprise to find two men standing guard at their door.

"Ma'am," the man on her right said in a thick English accent.

"Come, Bast, we wouldn't want to leave you behind," Anta said, holding out her arms to her. Smiling contentedly as Bast snuggled tightly against her chest as she walked towards the door. Turning her nose up when Andrew gave her a look as she walked past him and out the door.

Andrew eyed the two men suspiciously without doing so, as he was the last to leave. If Bast told him to heed Set's words, then he would be a fool not to listen. He just wished he knew what the god meant by his warning and what they were deceiving him about. Was it everything they had told him last night or just some certain things. He kept his emotions from his face as the two men filed into the cab of the elevator. While the men didn't pick up anything, however, the other three did as they gave him sly glances as they rode down to the ground floor. Looking to Bast as he wondered what he was going to do. He knew the reason Egypt fell in the first place was because of the priests who thought they could rule Egypt better than the Pharaoh. That was what led the 'Silver Pharaoh[52]' to be exiled to Lower Egypt in the Third Intermediate Period. He wasn't about to allow anyone to usurp his throne that he didn't even want to take in the first place. He was glad his mother rebuked the men from riding with them, causing them to scramble to get their car before they pulled off to head to the museum after he had checked out.

"Okay, Andy, what's going on? You've been unnaturally quiet since I opened the door?" Alex asked as she pulled out onto the street.

"Well, wouldn't you when you get a warning from Set that you're being lied to?" Andrew countered, shaking his head at Anta and Carla when they gave him looks as if he thought they were lying to him.

"Okay... but Set isn't a god you should..."

"Bast confirmed it," Andrew cut in. "So far, she has proven she looks out for my safety," he said, not seeing how Bast got rather prim in Anta's lap, who was riding in the front passenger seat.

"So, who or what do you think he meant?" Carla asked, concern shown in her eyes as she lightly took hold of his left forearm.

"The Medjay," Andrew answered, nodding behind him to the two that were racing to catch up to them.

"But aren't they the good guys, Andy?" Anta asked, peering around the seat.

"I don't know, power does a lot to people; who knows what they're truly after."

"Then can't you just disband them? After all, they are your personal guard if they hold true to tradition," Alex spoke, waving her hand through the air.

"Even if I did, as they have stated, they're everywhere. I can't be looking over my shoulder all the time when I'm trying to save this country, now can I?" Andrew asked, sighing as he already felt twenty years older as he leaned on the armrest of the door.

"They aren't going to take my baby from me," Alex hissed in anger as her grip on the steering wheel grew alarming. Her mind raced as to whom she could make a deal with to keep her son safe, yet none that she could recollect dealt with such things, given how the Egyptians weren't known for that. Then her mind flashed back to their time in Atlantis, only to look down at her lap as Bast placed her left paw on her right thigh as they sat at a stop light. Her green eyes told her not to do what she was thinking and to believe in her to keep Andrew safe from harm. It wasn't until the firm nod from Bast that she sighed, relenting on the thought that was brewing in her mind.

Alex shared a look with Anta as they slowly pulled around the back of the museum, noting there were far more cars than they were told that would be joining the expedition. She knew the original staff of the dig, minus Abasi would be returning with a few more experienced hands. Not the number of cars that she was currently looking at as she pulled into the closest free parking space.

"I take it this isn't what you expected?" Andrew whispered to his mother as they began to unload the back of her small SUV.

"No, seems like another thing they changed without informing me," Alex grumbled.

"What are we going to do?" Anta whispered as their shadow rapidly pulled into the parking lot.

"For now, we'll just act like nothing's wrong and watch. Sooner or later, they'll trip up and show their hand," Andrew said, tapping into the years of knowledge of the shadowy workings of court life. Seeing them nod as he pulled his bags out of the back, as did the other three before Alex shut the tailgate and locked her car up for its long slumber. The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end as he felt someone sneaking up from behind him.

1...7891011...13