Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,768 Followers

"This feels so formal, Andy," Alex said; it was one thing to think about what it would be like and another thing experience it firsthand.

"It should; things are going to move faster now," Andrew said vaguely, feeling the sand shifting beneath his bare feet. Knowing he could no longer be indecisive, no longer brush off the fact of what he was born to do. He knew if he did that, the land of Egypt and its people would suffer. That was not something he was going to do, not if he could help it. "So what happened to the loud mouth?" he asked, ignoring the stunned looks on Bill's and Haas', along with the rest, faces as he past them heading towards their tent.

"I had him expelled from the site; he assaulted Carla when she was in the western wing," Alex informed him as she watched how her son lifted the crown off his head and gently set it on the table.

"Did he now?" Andrew asked in a hard tone. Passing through the insect netting only to have Carla rush past him taking the bucket they used for their sponge baths off the floor of the tent.

"I'll get you some fresher water, Andy," Carla said, her cheeks heated as she held it to her chest. Stepping up to him and getting a quick kiss in, "I'm glad your home," she whispered before heading towards the front of the tent.

"Here, Andy, you should wear this today," Anta said, laying out his clothes for him.

"So sweet to me," Andy said, blowing Anta a kiss, getting a little squeaky moan out of her.

"So, Andrew, while we're waiting for Carla to return, will you tell us what you can about your time in the Duat?" Alex asked, eager to know what her son had endured, to look the way he does.

"One sec," Andrew said, holding up a finger. "Halima!" he called out to her.

"Yes, my lord?" Halima spoke, sticking her head into the tent.

"Have Professor Rose expelled from Egypt and ban him from ever setting foot in my kingdom again," Andrew ordered, noting the wide eyes of his mother. "No one lays a hand on my Queen and expects to get off scot-free."

"Of course, my lord, I'll send word right away," Halima nodded, pleased that he was at least being civil with her.

"So, tell me, what happened when you disappeared?" Alex asked, sitting down in her chair and setting up her tape recorder. While trying not to eye his crown, yet she was tempted to try it on.

"Don't," Andrew warned.

"What? I wasn't going to do anything?!" Alex uttered innocently.

"Uh-huh, I saw that look; I know what it means," Andrew stated, pointing at his favorite shirt only to have Anta shake her head and hold up the one she wanted him to wear. Since it was the one, she had gotten for him in Rome.

"So I wanted to try it on. Is that so bad?!" Alex sighed.

"Yes."

"And why can't we try it on, Andy?" Anta asked, not sure why he was being a hard nose about it.

"Because something bad, don't know what that would be; they didn't tell me, but something bad would happen if someone other than the next Pharaoh or I puts on that crown. I got the impression that whomever tried to wear it, their head would melt," Andrew said in all seriousness and loud enough for the Medjay to hear so they could report it back to whoever thought to usurp his throne.

"You aren't joking, are you?" Alex inquired, to which Andrew shook his head.

"Like the Nazis did in the Last Ark?" Anta asked, trying to picture it.

"Something like that," Andrew nodded.

"Then we best keep it out of reach of people," Carla said as she entered; the slushing sound of the water played on the air as she walked across the tent.

"Now back to your adventures," Alex directed, all the while her eyes were squarely on her son's groin as were Anta's and Carla's as Andrew stripped off his kilt.

"Well, Sekhmet led me on this long journey across a desert," Andrew said, looking curiously at Carla when she took the sponge from him. A sultry look appeared in her eyes as she ran the soapy sponge along Andrew's right arm. "Then this huge scarab just erupts from the sand. When I say huge, I mean like four stories big, huge, then we walked on some more. Swear it felt like days. She didn't even let me stop and rest either," he bemoaned, noting how Bast lounged on the hammock. "Then we came to this cliff that stretched all the way to the sky," nodding at his mother's skeptical look, "like what you feel, huh?" Andrew asked with a coy smirk as Carla ran the sponge across his chest.

"Mmmhmm," Carla hummed, sucking on her lower lip as she watched the water running down his chest.

"So, then Sekhmet just proceeds to leap up the cliff face expecting me to follow after her. It wasn't like I could turn back..."

"And why couldn't you?" Alex interjected.

"Got the feeling Sekhmet would have killed me if I did," Andrew stated, noticing how Bast's eyes narrowed at that remark. "So up I went. Day and Night, I climbed and climbed, battling things that I can't even tell you what they were, even Sekhmet wouldn't tell me; trust me, I asked. Thought she was going to send a boulder down on me with all the questions I was peppering her with. Then after what felt like two weeks of climbing, I finally reached the top, only to be met once again with a desert to cross. Yet this desert was different."

"Why's that, Andy?" Anta asked, taking the sponge from Carla so she could wash his back while Carla dried off his front.

"It felt like the place played on my arrogance, given how I was getting addicted to the strength I felt flowing through me at the time," Andrew answered, peering back at her from over his shoulder.

"What do you mean by it played on your arrogance?" Alex asked, seductively crossing her legs to give her son something to leer at and ponder what awaited him that evening.

"Well, about the tenth sand dune of the first desert, I was really getting worn out and thirsty, as you can imagine. So I called on my divinity to fortify myself. Don't think I would have made it if I hadn't, especially the ten-foot vertical gap I had to leap across to continue my climb up the cliff. Yes, I looked down, and yes, I shouldn't have done it," Andrew said, answering Carla's unspoken question, given her fear of heights since her fall from the ladder at the museum in New York. "So when I reached the second desert, I was kind of getting drunk on my own power, then Ammit just erupted from the sand and handed me my ass."

"And why would the demon do such a thing?" Alex inquired, showing off her breasts to her son as Anta and Carla switched off. Licking her lips at the slight movement of his manhood as Carla proceeded to wash his lower half.

"To teach me that just because I'm half a god does not mean I'm all-powerful," Andrew stated, noting the approval in Bast's eyes. "Then we... you keep playing with it, you're going to have to take responsibility," he said when Carla was distracting him with her fondling.

"Gladly," Carla purred, staring up at him with lust in her eyes.

"Focus, baby," Alex said, snapping her fingers. Although she, too, was lost as she watched his member start to harden. Biting the inside of her cheek, knowing it had been a month since she's had sex. Her hungry eyes told Andrew she wanted... no, needed it deep inside of her.

"So then we arrived at this swamp, and it smelled terrible. You should have seen your sister, Bast, jumping from one dry spot after another; it was amusing. Anyway, as I was wading through the water, I saw something moving beneath it. Then this huge snake bigger than an anaconda towered over me, well, just the first ten feet of it," Andrew said, seeing the fear on his mother's face.

"It was a servant of Apophis, wasn't it?" Anta asked as she caressed his ass as she waited for Carla to get done with his front.

"It was, so I tried to fight it on my own, yet I was getting nowhere. I knew if I kept on as I was, I was going to die..."

"Andy, time out," using her hands to make the symbol, "say what would have happened if you did die there?" Carla asked, peering up at him as she handed Anta the sponge.

"Oh, they would just move on to the next one," Andrew said vaguely, slyly glancing at his mother. Carla didn't miss the look, nor did Alex, who was sitting straighter in her seat.

"But didn't you say she couldn't be Pharaoh because she and Bast couldn't consummate the pact?" Carla inquired, staring at the brand on his chest.

"I did," Andrew nodded.

"But I don't..." That was when Carla's eyes flew wide as the realization struck her that Alex was pregnant, to which Andrew simply nodded.

"Baby, are you implying I'm pregnant?" Alex asked in a shocked voice, given how she hadn't felt the effects of her pregnancy yet.

"I am."

"Then... then..."

"You're carrying the heir to the throne of Egypt," Andrew stated factually, watching his mother's hand flying to her mouth to keep her shock and squeal of joy from filling the camp site.

"But how?!" Alex asked, mystified.

"Probably all those prayers to Hathor you've been doing," Andrew said with a sneaky smirk.

"Those were private?!" Alex playful teased before her hands covered her stomach as she looked down at it. She couldn't believe Hathor actually listened to her prayers. Gazing up at her son, a loving light appeared in her eyes, knowing she would not make the same mistakes twice.

"So, get back to your story; you were fighting this giant snake," Carla said, a little sad that she wasn't the first one to get pregnant.

"So I looked to Sekhmet and wondered why she was just sitting on that log and not helping, given the snake was like twenty feet away from her. Then I mentally slapped myself for forgetting what I represent and prayed to Ra for help. Which then led me to leaping into the air, holding the snake's mouth closed and bashing its brains in while it tried to drown me. So once it was dead, Sekhmet led me out of the swamp after she had asked me with this look if I learned the moral of the lesson."

"Moral? Lesson? Andy, you're talking like this was all a test," Anta spoke, peering around him, shooting Carla a jealous look as she lightly stroked Andrew's cock. Nearly drooling at the site as she watched it getting hard in Carla's hand.

"It was, and I warned you, Carla," Andrew spoke in a firm tone, pointing down at the tent's floor and telling her to get on her knees. Something he took that she didn't mind one bit, given the smile on her face as she heeded his order.

"And what was this lesson Sekhmet was trying to impart to you?" Alex asked; her jealousy reared its ugly head as she watched Carla taking her son's member into her mouth.

"It was to show me I can't do everything without the Gods, and they can't do the important stuff without me..." Andrew tilted his head back, moaning lightly as he enjoyed the sensation of Carla's welcoming, hot mouth.

"You like that, don't you, baby?" Carla asked in a husky voice when she came up for air. Licking up the back of his cock before returning it to her mouth as Andrew moaned a yes.

Alex turned in her seat as she heard a commotion out in front of their tent, only to see the guards that stood in front of it shooing someone away from their tent. Telling whomever it was that they were preoccupied at the moment and to come back later. Alex began to squirm in her seat as her mound began to throb as she watched the sight before her. Puffing out her cheeks when Anta, too, joined in swapping Andrew's glistening tool between them.

"If you can focus, tell us what happened next?" Alex instructed, trying and failing to ignore what was happening before her.

"Well, after the swamp, we arrived in this lush marsh area; it sort of looked like Qau before it got built up over the years. Most of the Gods were there just doing things like we do; I even saw Ptah building this giant crossbow to take down Horus."

"Why would he do that?" Alex asked, trying to keep her arousal from her voice as she watched how Andrew was fighting back from giving in, yet Anta wasn't making it easy on him. At least not with the way she was sucking her son's cock. A cock, she might add, that she has missed greatly.

"Because Horus pooped on his head when I was at NeoHierakonpolis checking on the villagers when he called Horus a loud mouth," Andrew muttered, so in bliss that he didn't hear his mother stopping the recorder or getting up from her chair, nor did he hear her passing through the insect netting.

"Now you give your Queen your cum, my Pharaoh," Alex purred before sinking down on her son's cock. Her sky-blue eyes lit up in hunger at the groan that got out of him, sighing into her mind as Andrew placed his hand on the back of her head, knowing he was getting the greatest pleasure from her as she felt him exploding in her mouth. His bulbous head left her lips in a pop once she had swallowed all of her son's seed. "Now you get dressed, and we'll see if we can't wrangle up some food for..." Turning her head as Halima knocked on the tent post, getting their attention.

"Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt, but I went ahead and asked the cooks to make something for Menes; I hope I wasn't out of line," Halima said, looking at Andrew and using his royal name, also trying not to stare at his cock. A cock, she might add, would send her running for the hills given its size, not that anything was wrong with it; it was just too big for her tastes. "I'll just wait outside," turning on her heel to head back out and then stopping, "my lord?"

"Hmm?" Andrew hummed.

"While you were away in the realm of the Gods, I finished the blueprint you asked for; also, Mal got in touch with me a while ago and said the one you asked for is ready for your inspection," Halima said, keeping her back to him.

"Fetch it, and I'll look it over while I eat," Andrew spoke, knowing he couldn't stay at the site; he had far too much work to do, and very little time to do it, given the length most of the Pharaohs reigned for. Nevertheless, he planned on having a long reign like Pepi II, just without all the corruption.

"Yes, my lord," Halima nodded before exiting the tent.

"You're not staying, are you?" Anta asked, looking up at him with sad eyes.

"Not all the time; it's not like you really need me here; I have a temple to build and a tomb to construct. So Alexandra, am I interesting enough now knowing I'm going to be mummified?" Andrew joked as he slipped on a pair of clean underwear.

"Nah-uh," Alex said, shaking her head. "You're more interesting in the here and now."

"And just where is this tomb going to be, huh? You better be including us in the planning," Carla huffed, upset that Andrew would be away from the site for however long they would be there for, only coming back and seeing them when he was free. Her eyes nearly bulged out of her skull when Andrew whispered in her ear where it would be located at. "You promise?"

"Mmmhmm," Andrew hummed as his shirt slid down his chest.

"Good, because your wives should be with you in your eternal rest," Carla said, peering up at him with a huge smile on her face.

"Andrew, aren't you going to put your shoes on?" Alex called after him as Andrew walked towards the exit of the tent.

"No, had to throw them away in the Duat given how much muck was in them; I would never get the smell out of them," Andrew said, looking back at his mother.

"You sure? Because aren't these your shoes?" Anta asked quizzically as she pulled out his pair of tennis shoes behind their bags. "And your clothes you left in, is this your phone?" she uttered, holding it up once she had pulled it out of his left shoe. Genuinely seeing the surprise on his face at the sight of it. Her chest heaved as he walked right up to her with that look in his eyes. How she melted at the soft, sensuous kiss, he placed on her lips as he took the items from her. Looking back at their hammock as Andrew knelt down at its side, watching Bast padding along the cover they used so they didn't have the rope digging into them during the night.

"Thanks, Bast; I thought I'd never see it again," Andrew said in a loving tone, feeling the warmth of her silver fur on his forehead as she pressed her own against it. Her green eyes stared into his, reminding him to take his wallet out of his pants so it didn't get stolen. "Aww, you do love me," he teased, then a devilish grin appeared on his lips. Only to watch Bast's eyes widen before bolting off the hammock and out of the tent as the image of him giving her a belly rub played across their connection. He honestly had no idea why she was so against the act; he just liked teasing her with it. It was amusing to watch an all-powerful goddess act that way. "Okay, let's eat," he spoke, getting to his feet as he pocketed his phone and wallet.

As Andrew exited the tent, he saw Halima standing off, away from it, with something white rolled up in her hands. Waving for her to approach as the other three filed out behind him with the guards flanking him. Something he didn't know if he would ever get used to.

"I made these to your specifications, you had given me; also, I added a design for a pylon if you care to add it to the construction of the temple, wherever you're going to build it at," Halima informed him as she handed over her hard work.

"I see; you took a great deal of time making these," Andrew said, unrolling the bundled blueprints.

"I did; I hope you're pleased with the results," Halima stated, watching how his eyes moved over the paper as they walked towards the mess tent.

"So far, they do, but they are hard to read and walk simultaneously," Andrew joked.

"True, but you do it so well," Halima spoke, adding to the levity.

"Learned it in high school when I didn't study for a test," Andrew said, feeling his mother's gaze burning into his back.

"Andrew?!"

"What, it was a joke; relax, I graduated, didn't I," Andrew said, peering back at his mother. "Here," laying out the blueprint on the table, "you can show me what you did while I eat," he instructed, nodding his thanks to the cooks for making him his meal when it was two hours past lunchtime.

"Certainly," Halima said happily.

Nodding along as he slowly savored the first meal he had in a month. He honestly had no idea how he survived in Duat without any food, yet he wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. His eyes followed Halima's finger as she pointed out things he might find interesting. In truth, if Andrew didn't have all the knowledge he had in his brain about other Pharaohs building grand structures, he wouldn't know what Halima was talking about.

"Would a two percent grade on the roof hinder the structural stability of the building?" Andrew asked, seeing how that clearly surprised Halima and the others.

"No, it shouldn't; it's not that big of a grade to put undo stress on the walls, but what your asking for is like you're thinking about the rain that only happens along the coast, not anywhere else below Cairo," Halima said factually, not liking the smile on his lips.

"I know, but big changes are coming to Egypt," Andrew said cryptically.

"Are you implying that Egypt, the whole of Egypt, is actually going to see rain for the first time in... I don't know, for how many years now?!" Halima inquired, becoming flabbergasted as Andrew nodded.

"A Pharaoh can not feed his people if there's no rain to water the fields," Andrew said ominously.

"Andrew, what you're talking about is a radical change in the climate; you have no idea what chaos that would bring to the land," Alex said, leaning on the table.

"I'm not the one that will be doing it; the Gods are; this is their plan, not mine. If I had my way, I'd still be in New York, happy, if not lonely," Andrew said, looking over at Anta and Carla. "But as it is, I am Pharaoh, and I am the oracle of the Gods, so show me this pylon you designed," he mumbled around his food as he pointed his fork at the blueprints. "Nice looks better than the one Ramesses put up; I like it."

soul71
soul71
6,768 Followers
123456...8