Pharaoh’s Curse Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
soul71
soul71
6,774 Followers

"Who do you think you are walking in here like you own the place! I am the President of this country! I can have you killed, and no one will even know you existed!" Abdel hissed menacingly as he tried not to get his junk caught in his zipper. "I don't know what kind of tricks you got going, yet it was amusing; I'll let you and whoever you got working for you walk out of here."

"Who am I? Do you not know your own history?" Sighing when the man didn't recognize what the crook, flail, and Nemes meant. "I am Pharaoh Menes II, here to claim my rightful place on the throne of Egypt," thrusting his crook into Abdel's face, "it is not I that will be leaving Mr. Sisi; that honor belongs to you," Andrew stated, watching how Abdel's eyes grew wide as the crook burst into flames along its curved end and the way his pupils burned with the flame of his divinity. Only to watch as six pairs of hands, two on his right upper arm, two on his left upper arm, and one on each shoulder, pulled Abdel back from his desk. Tilting his head, wondering if anyone else ever screamed like a little girl when they came face to face with supernatural beings.

"You can't do this to me; I'm the President..."

"Were the President," Andrew corrected, pulling out the black case he has carried around since Bast gave it to him in the Rover out of his pocket and placing it on the desk. His Nemes disappeared as the Crown of Egypt sat, waiting for Andrew to take hold of it.

"My lord, the Representatives are getting restless," Halima spoke, walking into the former President's office. "What shall I tell them?" she asked, ignoring the terrified woman cowering below the window.

"Tell them their Pharaoh will be addressing them very shortly. Also, see that she is safely seen to a hospital before she has a mental breakdown," Andrew said, turning to face her once his crown sat proudly on his head.

"Of course, Pharaoh Menes, I'll make sure she's taken care of," Halima nodded before speaking rapidly into the hidden mic in the cuff of her new updated Medjay uniform. "Wait here; two women are on their way to see you to a hospital, please for your safety, stay here," she said, knowing the warriors she had seen when Andrew pinned her new rank onto her collar were prowling the grounds, and she didn't want anyone innocent caught up in what was about to take place. That was why they staged this in the middle of the night when all the support staff was gone for the night.

"Are the others in place?" Andrew asked when Halima quickly spun around once he had passed her, referring to the guards he had sent to protect his father and stepmother and the rest of his family.

"Yes, my lord, per your order, we're keeping a close eye on them without being seen," Halima answered, noting how the men who secured the exits to the senate chamber snapped to attention as they neared.

"Good, I don't want anything to happen to them just because they're related to me," Andrew said, hoping his father would believe him when he went back home after meeting Carla's family.

"Are you ready for this?" Halima asked in a caring voice.

"No, but I don't have a choice in the matter," Andrew stated as he pushed open the double doors and into his fate.

To Be Continued...


[1] The ancient Egyptian goddess of cats, the sun, of the East, of fire, of love, intoxication, music and dancing, joy, celebration, fertility, secrets, magic, sex, and war.

[2] The Egyptians saw the color of red as evil, chaos and the like

[3] is the Great Serpent, enemy of the sun god Ra, in ancient Egyptian religion.

[4] The cult of Bast originally sprouted up around the town of Bubastis, which takes its name from her. In her role as protector--not only of households, but of all of Lower Egypt--she guarded rural folk and nobility alike.

soul71
soul71
6,774 Followers
1...345678