All Comments on 'Pharaoh's Taboo Gift'

by Glaze72

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing style is nice. Can some one explain why two grown adults/children are forced to go with mommy? Not believable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

More please. I would love to read the further tales of an Egyptian goddess in America!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing erotically told story. Bravo!

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Kinda long build up. Pregnancies come in the next chapter? No more participants, please!

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 1 year ago

A few proofreading issues is all that kept this from being five stars.

devildog0302devildog0302over 1 year ago
Is there a follow up in the works?

Would like to read more about the family and how their relationship continues in America.

LBLR15LBLR15over 1 year ago

I was thinking with the pantheon of gods you’ve written about, it would be fun to have a story where they all come together. I think the snow queen, Dioceses, Ms Carpenter, the fallen Angel etc. could come together. It could be a fun story.

I love your writing

ManoBlueManoBlueover 1 year ago

Skip to the end! It might be good but, he being 20 years old and being "forced" killed for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written and the Hapshetsut twist quite original! I’m probably not alone in wishing for a sequel.

taco1085taco1085over 1 year ago

bravo, what a great story, i hope you expand this and continue with more chapters...

getthephenomgetthephenomover 1 year ago

Nice story with a good ending unlike couple of your other stories. 5 stars.

charlie4858charlie4858over 1 year ago

Must have a part two or more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Writing was very good and the content creative. Just wasn't a fan of the mother character. Thanks for sharing this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

35 centuries? - The spirit of the immortal pharao would hardly understand that. The egyptians counted years as the nth year of a reign and were pretty much on sumer/babylonian measures with 24 hours a day and 12 month a 30 days (with 5 extra holy days to align solar and lunar year) so 60 is much more likely as an order of magnitude than 100.

A hill in driest mountaineous desert blown together by winds but coating an unharmed temple with clean decors and a basin with flowing water instead of mud? The idea reminds me of the hill under which Qinshi Huangdi is buried near Xian in China with (supposedly) quicksilver running in creeks. Unlikely but a nice fantasy.

But if you'd happen to find that while water is truly scarce and your life depends on it, would you really spoil the ressource by bathing and soaping in it? Nothing short of a sacrilege.

I do like your stories where gods and humans have carnal contact. And you know how to animate your protagonists and give them their own character. Why seems Hatshepsut so pale?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would have been even more interesting if Zahira and Sabah got pregnant by Chris. One whole page or chapter could have been added for this, where both of them delivered girls AND when they grew up, Chris would have made them pregnant and start an ancestuos family harem

JxxxTolkienJxxxTolkienover 1 year ago

Definitely concur a Part 2 would be great! Love the story. Very richly detailed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know almost nothing about Egyptology, but this was a wonderfully written fantasy. If you follow up with a part two there must be offspring resulting and at some point, more men would have to be introduced. Chris can't be expected to singlehandedly take care of the needs of an endless supply of horny women who just happen to be his own offspring. Hatshepsut is going to have to get creative.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

international flights land at JFK, not laguardia.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Simply Amazing! Please, do write more!!!

KerrionKerrion6 months ago

Nicely done, but I've seen this story a few tunes before as far as... archeologists finds an item in a new Egyptian dig, god attached, sex happens, etc... I like that you made this goddess unaware of the passage of time and be too the current world

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Nice story. Just two issues. Ancient Egyptians did not travel on camels. Their mode of transport were horses and donkeys. Camels were introduced in the Ptolemic period around 350 BC.

Secondly, during the first copulation between Zahira and her son, you mentioned "his seed spurted into her fertile womb". The mere mention of fertile womb ought to mean that he would impregnate her. Otherwise the word has no meaning. So did she become pregnant? And Sabah?

So another chapter is definitely required informing us of the pregnancies and the births. And since Zahira still clings to Hatshepsut's necklace there should be a lot more fuckings with different people. Lol! 😜

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGlaze72@Glaze72
3353 Followers
Hello All: Update as of May 2023. I have had people reach out to me regarding sequels to stories that I have posted on here, so let me address those first: "Mary's Innocent Passion." This is titled "Innocent Passion" on my page on Smashwords and my personal website. No seque...