Pheromone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided it was time to get to work. Ana wrapped one diminutive, salvia-soaked hand around the base of his cock and gripped it firmly, before sliding it up is rod, over his swollen head and back down, relishing in the sight of how rigid it looked. As she pumped his cock she began to twist and corkscrew her hand on the on the downstroke. Ryan gasped at this sensation, so Ana took this is as cue to grip firmer and pump a little faster. She could hear Ryan's heavy breath and didn't want him to cum too soon, so she kept her pace to a slow, but firm tempo. Her mouth was watering, so she held Ryan's cock down and let a thick, long strand of spit, more than she ever thought she could produce, push out from between her big, soft lips and drip down over the tip. Ana was surprised at just how much she was salivating, as her spit drowned his dick, sliding down in a waterfall over her tightly gripped hand and off onto the floor, spattering below. She couldn't wait any longer now, seeing his cock shining in the light and so close to her lips now. So she pressed her lips together and, sucking as hard as she could, pushed them down aching slowly over the head of Ryan's cock to envelope it in the warmth of her mouth. He let out a deep groan as she swirled her tongue around him. Ryan felt like he could feel every small motion of her tongue, the slight hard set of her teeth just on the boundary of his senses reminding him that he was in his wife's mouth and not just a deep, hot, softly wet cave. His cock hit the back of her mouth and Ana paused briefly, her tongue still dancing lightly around the impossibly hard shaft filling her up.

She had never been able to take Ryan's cock particularly deep, her gag flex had always gotten in the way before, but today she found she was finding the sensation of his cock throbbing at the top of her throat was almost pleasurable. The idea that she might be able to fully deepthroat him came into her head. It was something she tried a handful of times and enjoyed how much Ryan enjoyed it, but she could only get about half way down his cock before she had to stop. Today, however, she thought she might be able to go the whole nine yards, so she grabbed the back of his thighs with both hands and pushed him towards her. As his cock slid deeper and deeper inside her hot, slick tunnel, she found the only resistance was the tightness of her throat, which was quickly giving way with no gag reflex in sight. Somehow Pheromone was not only making her mouth and throat more lubricated than normal, but it was also removing any kind of inhibitions she might of had, whether conscious or not. Ana decided she wanted to turn this up a gear, so rather than the achingly slow deepthroat she had planned, she pulled his cock our of her mouth and gazed up at his face. Ryan's face turned from rapture to a slightly sad expression.

"Why did you stop?" he said, "That was feeling incredible."

"Because I wanted to see your face when you see what I think I can do," Ana replied. Keeping her eyes on him she made sure his hands were gripping her hair tight, then she slammed his cock to the back of her throat, pulled out, and again went a deep as she could. She repeated this obscene motion five or six times and her mouth made a wet gluk-gluk-gluk sound as his cock repeatedly bounced against her tonsils. Ryan couldn't believe what he was seeing as his wife began to fuck his dick with her mouth in earnest.

"Nearly baby, but I think you need a hand if that's okay?"Ryan said, breathing hard.

"Mhmm-hmm," was the consent he desperately needed, and the next time Ana was close to taking him all the way in but couldn't manage the final inch, Ryan pushed gently on the back of her head. His throbbing dick felt like it popped past some kind of barrier as Ana's deep red lips hit the base of his cock. Her eyes rolled back and he could feel how tight, how pleasantly constricting her throat was as she disappeared his cock within the depths of her oesophagus. It was tight, and warm, and soft, and everything he wanted in that moment.

"You okay there honey?" He said, receiving a muffled murmur of assent from below. Ryan withdrew his cock, until just the head was in her mouth, feeling her throat constrict and relax around it as it edged back. She drew circles around the head of his cock with her tongue before pushing his thighs away lightly so that Ryan backed out of her mouth entirely. He held the base of his dick in his hand, so that the wet shaft hung over Ana's face and marvelled at her new found skills. She'd never struggled giving him head before and he'd always loved the way she took care of him but this was a whole new level. Ana blew cold air lightly across the underside of his cock, making it twitch up unconsciously.

"That was new for both of us," she laughed, "I've never been able to do that without some major gagging, but right now... I'm into it. Hands behind your back Ryan, I know just what you need," she said. Ana left him with a parting shot before enveloping him with her hot mouth, "I can't wait to feel you cum deep in my throat honey."

He groaned, and with that she spat a thick load of saliva onto his cock and shoved it down her throat. Bubbles of saliva blossomed around his shaft and Ana made small appreciative noises and she began to fuck her own throat with more confidence. It began to drip down her chin in long strands as her head bobbed back and forth. Ryan looked on in ecstasy at the worship taking place before him. Ana seemed to be getting off on the sensation of having his cock pound the back of her throat. She was making a low, guttural moaning noise that was rising in volume as his saliva-slick cock slid in and out of her mouth. Ryan decided to give her a breather, so he took a half step back and let his cock emerge from her throat. Ana was breathing hard now and her chin was covered in spit, with wide dark spots forming on the her light grey crop top where strands had dripped down.

"Are you enjoying this as much as I am?" He asked.

"I-I can't explain it. Every time your cock hits the back of my throat I get this tingling sensation through my body. It's like I'm getting some kind of blowjob body high," she replied.

"I've never felt like this either. Do you think you could cum just from this?" He said

"II don't know, maybe, let's keep on going and maybe we'll find out." She said. Ryan released his hands and used his thumb to wipe some of the spit from her chin, before putting it in her mouth so he could feel her tongue caress his digit.

"On the table, now," he demanded, and he was treated to the pleasing sight of Ana's small, but pleasantly round ass clamber up onto the table in the middle of the room, clad in a plaid skirt. "Now flip over onto your back so your head is hanging off the table. I'll support it," he said. She did as he commanded, and Ryan pulled the spit-soaked elastane of her crop top over her arms and head so her tits sprang out from under the tight material constraining them. Placing her arms back on the table, Ana presented the red O of her lips to him. Ryan rested his cock on the top of her mouth and leaned over her body to also pull up the bottom of her skirt. He mocked gasped as he saw that she had already pulled her black underwear to one side underneath them, and her inner thighs were glistening.

"I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having fun," he said, "but no more touching without my permission." Ryan placed his hands on her shoulders and made lowered her arms down to her hips. "Let's test out that theory we were discussing."

"That works for me," she said, her voice muffled slightly as she absent-mindedly ran her tongue across the underside of his balls again. He couldn't believe it but his cock was leaking pre-cum again, this time over her neck and collarbones. He marvelled at the sight of her body lying down before him, her firm breasts arched up, her flat stomach tensed as she arched back to try and get him inside her mouth once again.

"Just stop me if it's uncomfortable or if you need to breath, okay?" He said. She nodded in reply, her mouth full already below if his cock as she cheekily swirled her tongue back and forth across his balls. That was enough foreplay, Ryan decided, and placed his hands on either side of her head to draw her mouth up to the tip of his cock. Without waiting, he plunged his dick inside Ana's mouth until hit hit the back of her tonsils. He felt electric, slick, harder than he'd ever been before and he wanted nothing more than to empty his now painfully throbbing balls down his loving partner's throat. Again her teeth ground against his cock slightly as he did this, not an unpleasant sensation, as the erotic appeal came from the reminder that he was fucking his wife's mouth. As before he hit the resistance of her throat, and as before he pushed past it. Her throat visibly bulged as his cock rippled up through it, graphically distending outwards to accommodate his girth. He put his palm around the outside of her throat and squeezed gently, so he could feel the undulating profusion. Her wide eyes were rolled back again as he did this, the sensation of his thick cock taking up her oesophagus clearly giving her pleasure once more. Her hands were still by her side. The small moans coming from deep within her attested to more than just compliance but pure desire, desire to take her partner as deep within her as both of them could manage. Ana's whole body was singing now as Ryan pumped her throat his cock, each time he bottomed out making her pussy throb with desire. She could only put down to Pheromone.

Something about the sensation of his salivia-wet cock sliding in and out of her mouth turned her on more than it possibly should. Ana decided she wanted to take this up a notch, so she flipped over onto her chest, flinching a little as her stomach and breasts flattened across the cold table top. Ryan waited until she was ready, then took the back of her head and thrust forward into her waiting mouth once again. As soon as Ryan's balls hit her chin, she took her hands from the table and grabbed the back of his thighs, pushing him deeper and holding him there. She extended her wet tongue and began sloppily licking his balls, wiping her tongue across them and feeling Ryan's cock twitching in her throat in pleasure. He was making a low guttural noise now, and Ana began to work a little faster, suctioning her lips to his shaft and drawing back, before forcing him as deep as she could and lapping at his balls again. Her rhythm was building up as her nails dug into the skin of his legs. Thick bubbles of saliva blossomed around the length of his cock, hanging in arcs beneath it and audibly dripping from her chin and onto the floor as she pumped his dick with her lips and throat. She could think of nothing else but making her husband unload inside her. Her whole body felt like it was floating on a cloud as Ryan passionately fucked the now-forgiving passage of her throat. That tingling sensation was building within her again. It started in the back of throat and flowed down through her shoulders, through hard nipples aching to be touched, passing through swell of her midriff and down through her toned legs. The wave of pleasure made her toes curl with the sheet joy of it. She couldn't believe it but she was having some kind of full-body orgasm. Each time Ryan kept thrust into her a wave of pleasure rose and fell throughout her body. She reached down between her legs, and Ryan, who was too busy enjoying using her windpipe, failed to notice as she slid her fingers around the outer lips of her pussy. She took her her fingers inwards and began to draw circles with it around her clit, shuddering at how sensitive she felt. As she got used to the sensation she slid her soaked fingers towards the inviting entrance of her pussy. Now she was conflicted. She pushed Ryan gently back and turned her head to one side.

By now her face was covered in saliva, her mascara streaming down her cheeks.

"I know what I said about you finishing first honey, but I would really like it if you ate me out," she said, panting. "Will you do that for me?"

Ryan fell out of his rapture and noticed the sight before him. Ana's chest was on the table, but her back was arched up, exposing the wide curve of her ass. Her hand had disappeared under her body, fingers between her legs. Without saying anything he span her around on the table and got to his knees before her. Ana's pussy was glistening in front of his face, the deeply human smell of her driving him wild. Ryan paused as he contemplated the best form of attack. With his heavily muscled arms he pushed her ass cheeks outwards to expose her as much as possible, then began to kiss her softly down the inside of her left leg, starting near her knee and much further away from her pussy than she wanted him to be. It felt like an eternity to Ana as Ryan kissed his way up her thigh, stopping occasionally to lightly bite and lick her skin as he moved closer and closer. The softness of his touch was almost unbearable and it was all she could do to not grab the back of his head and shove his face right into her upraised crotch. Instead, she wet two of fingertips in her mouth, then pushed them deep into her throat for a second to relive the now-absent feeling of Ryan's cock. Withdrawing them, she then lubricated a nipple and rolled it around under her fingers as Ryan edged his way closer and closer up towards to her pussy.

Ana could feel her whole groin throbbing with desire, her swollen clit wanting nothing more than to be held between Ryan's lips and caressed by his wet tongue. As Ryan's mouth kissed underside of her ass cheek he made to move his head over to her other side and as he did so he breathed out through a small gap in his lips directly over her clit. Ana gasped and squirmed,

"If you even think about stopping there we are going to have some serious words," she said playfully, and was pleasantly surprised when she felt the tip of Ryan's tongue flick across her outer labia. Keeping her buttocks pulled apart, he used the flat of his tongue to give Ana a long lick starting from her clit (where she wanted him to stay) and sliding it up only the folds of her pussy, dipping it for a moment into her inviting hole, before gliding it over the star of asshole. He lingered here for a moment, making his tongue firmer and pushing it slightly into and around her tight ring. Ana squirmed in pleasure at this, the fluttering feeling of her husband's tongue on her asshole, and the pleasure/pain divide of her slick fingertips now squeezing her nipple as hard as she could. Ryan's hands were pressed into the firm flesh of her ass as he grabbed her and pulled her towards him, feeling her butt close around his cheeks and chin as he licked her asshole with abandon and feeling the taut circle relax beneath his lapping administrations.

"Fuck Ryan your tongue feels incredible," she gasped, "I didn't know it could feel so good just on my asshole." Ryan could only grunt in response as he flicked his tongue over her bud, before plunging it inside her. Ana's now puffy ring was gaping open slightly to admit his tongue and he licked around it over and over in a circle, feeling the wetness of his wife's pussy bumping against his chin. Ana was writhing in passion now, but Ryan could sense her frustration simmering beneath it. Still gripping her cheeks and pulling them apart, he stopped eating her ass and moved the motions of his tongue further south. Ana exhaled sharply as his tongue flicked her clit once, twice, then pressed home firmly in a circular motion around her pearl. His nose was flattened up against the cleft of her pussy and he was felt like he was drowning in the intensity of the moment. Ana pushed back to buck and grind her soaking pussy over his chin, lips, tongue and nose. She was overwhelmed with pure electric sensation. Even the cold of the table beneath her felt exquisite in contrast with the hot throbbing in her groin. Ryan wetted his finger on the outside of her pussy and slid it inside his wife.

"Yesssssssssss," was all Ana could say at this pleasant intrusion, closing her eyes. Ryan pushed his digit in deeper, and drew it out with the tip of his finger curled downwards like he was beckoned Ana towards him. Ana groaned as he put pressure on her g-spot. He began to fuck her with just one finger, curving it down each time as he withdrew. His hands with shining wet with her cum by this point. He'd never seen so much from his wife before, and he used it to help slide a second digit in, and then a third, feeling her engorged lips give way around the thick width of his fingers. Her asshole pulsed and twitched in pleasure with each intrusion. Twisting his head so he could still flick his tongue over her clit he leaned in, and began to pump it firmly back and forth with a slow, powerful rhythm, pushing towards all the time to massage Ana's g-spot. She was alternating between pinching her nipples and rolling them around in her wet hands now, her back arched upwards towards Ryan's face, groaning at the multiple points of stimulation. Ryan increased his tempo, his hand making a wet shulck-shluck-shluck sound as Ana's pussy closed and opened around it, his face covered in her cum and the heady aroma of her sex as he licked and sucked and kissed her clit and labia. Barely even registering what she was doing, Ana propped herself up on her elbows so her ass was still bent up towards Ryan's face and slid two fingers from her free hand down into her throat. She gaged slightly this time, but pushed them further down past her tonsils until her knuckles were nearly in her mouth. Her moans were muffled now, but heavy and long as her husband finger-fucked her and ate her pussy at the same time. She began to replicate the pumping rhythms of Ryan's hands, and in her mind's eye it was her husband's thick cock at both ends, filling her pussy and her mouth simultaneously. The tingling feeling from before came back as she fucked her own throat, rising in her chest and pulsing back down to her nipples, her inner thighs and up to a thrilling zenith in her clit. She pulled her saliva-slick fingers out for a second to gasp,

"Oh my god Ryan I'm cumming don't stop," before shoving them back into her throat. Ryan couldn't reply, his mouth full of Ana's lips and clit and Ana issued a groan that grew in volume that began as a moan, then became a suppressed cry, "Fuuccckkkkkkkkkkkyessssssssssssss," until Ana was nearly screaming in pleasure. Ryan was licking furiously at this point, his tongue exhausted but there was nothing he wanted more than to keep Ana's orgasm going for as long as possible. Her thighs were rigid as they spasmed, shining with his spit and her cum. Thrilling, throbbing waves of pleasure pulsed through her body. Her thoughts were just white noise as she focused on the incredible sensations coursing through her that didn't seem to end. She felt the strong pressure of Ryan's three, no, four fingers fucking her hard, the softness of his large lips, the flicking dart of his tongue around her clit. She was squeezing her nipples hard, sending a feedback loop of pleasure back down to her pussy. Underneath it all, the bizarre feeling like she needed to pee was building in her groin, lasting only a few seconds as a sidenote to her orgasm, until it built higher and came to the forefront of her mind, but she could do nothing to stop it. Ryan's fingers were still sliding back and forth over her G-spot, massaging it from within and with a deep pulse of bliss Ana came, squirting, all over Ryan's face. To Ryan's credit he didn't miss at beat, continuing to fuck her with his fingers and eat her out as she showered her cum into his mouth, across his cheeks, nose and forehead.

"YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!" She screamed, bucking her hips up and down with each word, and each orgasmic pulse of her pussy as the clear liquid splashed onto her husband, her legs, the floor below. Gradually her orgasm began to subside. She slid down to a prone position, her buttocks clenching and unclenching in the aftershocks of her orgasm. Ryan stood up and came round to her front,