Pheromone Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You okay there hun?" He said, smirking. Ana' body was twitching, but she managed to push herself up and clamber round to sit in front of him. Her eyes were still closed,

"Mhm-hmm," came her reply, "just give me a second, that was super intense." Ryan waited patiently without saying anything, just stroking her hair with a light touch. Ana's eyes opened after a minute or two and she smiled up at him. "How does cumming in my throat sound honey? Would you like that?" She said coyly, looking up at him with her mascara running down her cheeks, her lips and chin covered in her spit, her hair in disarray.

Ryan thought she had never looked hotter than she did right now. Ana slid off the table and onto her knees. She swiped her hand across her soaking pussy to lubricate it and began jerking at his impossible hard cock. From the throat-fucking he'd given her earlier Ryan nearly at the end of his tether. As soon as she touched him he felt the urge to cum rising deep inside him. Ana once again enveloped the head of his cock with the warmth of her mouth, sucking as hard as she could. She relaxed her throat in anticipation and pushed forward to take him into her throat, rhythmically pumping and corkscrewing her hand as she did so. Ryan was in heaven. The gluk-gluk-gluk-gluk-gluk sound, the constriction of his wife's throat, the sight of her spit blossoming and ballooning around his shaft, her perky tits jutting out and shining wet, it was all becoming too much for him.

His cock spasmed as he started to unload deep in her throat. Ana made a small appreciative noise as his cum spurted against the back of her gullet but she wanted to taste him like he'd tasted her as she came, so she pulled her head back so that Ryan's cock was twitched and pulsed his cum into her mouth and over her tongue. Like her's, Ryan's orgasm was long and strong. As he kept on cumming, she slid her mouth down his cock to the back of her throat once more. Ryan moaned deeply, his eyes rolling back with the sensation of cumming and being forced deeper and deeper inside his wife at the same time. He still hadn't stopped cumming as her lips his the base of his cock and again her tongue slid out to caress his balls, lapping at them as they jerked and poured his cum inside her, relishing in the knowledge that her man was peaking and using her body just for his own pleasure. His whole body felt like it was straining, making him arch his back to push forward. He curled one hand around her chin and used the other to hold the back of her head, feeling her throat constrict as she swallowed everything he gave her.

His brain was all exclamation marks as he kept cumming, his vision blurring at the intensity of his orgasm. He wanted to make the most of this sight, so he pulled her head back again. Ana made a little disappointed noise as his cock slid out of the smooth tunnel of her throat, still pumping cum out all the way into her mouth, until it was standing rigid in the air, twitching as it send heavy ropes of cum arching out across his wife's lips and into her still open mouth, waiting like a bucket. Ana was smiling now as his orgasm continued, filling her mouth and covering her cheeks. Ryan moaned and moaned until the last drop hit her chin, unable to form any coherent words. With a final twitch of his spent cock he was finished. His balls ached, he felt completely emptied. He looked at her with admiration, her face a wet shining mess of cum and spit. She looked back up at him, deep into his eyes and let his load spill out of her mouth and over the swell of her lips so it gushed down in a waterfall over her chin to splatter on her breasts. She ran the tip of her finger up over her nipple to collect a drop of it, put it into her mouth, sucked on it and released it with a loud pop.

"Are you okay there hun?" She asked.

"Mhmm-hmm," came the only reply from Ryan. He slowly walked over to the chair and sat down, a glassy look in his eyes. That was the most intense sexual experience of his entire life. Ana got up from her knees,

"I'm just going to go clean up and I'll be right back" She said, brushing his shoulder with her hand as she walked over to the bathroom and shut the door. With that, a slightly crackling voice came from the speaker and brought Ryan back to reality.

------------------

"Mr Olson, please can you describe to us how you are currently feeling using the form on the tablet," Dr Anderson said. Ryan blinked once, twice, and remembered he was in a drug trial and he was distinctly exposed to the doctors behind the glass wall. He tried to cover himself up, then, realising they'd already seen the worst, walked over to the pile of clothes and quickly dressed himself before returning to the chair. The tablet screen in front of him was glowing brightly, the colours swimming more intensely than 20 minutes earlier, but the form was legible. He began to tap his way through the responses.

Please rate your libido 5 minutes prior from 1-10, where 1 is lowest

He tapped 10. Even in his teenage years he'd never been so intensely turned on.

Please rate your current libido from 1-10 where 1 is lowest

He tapped 9. He felt exhausted but his cock was still standing to attention beneath his jeans.

More questions followed about the strength of his inhibitions (none), his ability to consent (fully intact, he was horny as hell but he loved his wife and respected her deeply), and his general state of mind. He surprised himself in that he wasn't even embarrassed by what the researchers had seen. It was exactly what he had wanted to do at the time, still wanted to do, in fact, when Ana came out of the bathroom moments later. He soaked up the sight of her hips swaying as she walked over to the pile of clothes, feeling his groin throb as she squatted down to pick up them up and he was treated to the curve of her buttocks once more. She gave him a wink, and spent a few moments tapping away her answers on the tablet before Dr Anderson's voice filled the room once more.

"Thank you both of you for your participation in this trial," he said, "We will now be administering the second dose of Pheromone as previously described. Please remain seated until the buzzer sounds. After that you will be directed towards reception to collect your compensation. I would like to take this opportunity to remind you that if either of you experience any difficulties at all in the coming days, please do not hesitate to reach out to us."

As he finished speaking, a white gas billowed out of the vents. Ana and Ryan didn't say anything as it swallowed them in a candy cloud. Their pupils constricted, their heartbeats slowed. Her fingers rested on his and smile played on her lips as they lost sight of one another in the fog.

----------------------