Pheromone Wars Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Meanwhile, Kitty hungrily kneeled between them, lapping at the connecting joints between their bodies. Rachel lost track of how many times she came, but the man would spank her ass every time she tried to slow down and catch her breath and demand that she keep fucking him at the same pace. Eventually, she could feel the man thrusting up at her with hard quick strokes until he came inside of her with a grunt.

"Tell your pet to take care of us."

"Kitty, clean us up."

Kitty delicately licked the entirety of the man's cock, cleaning the mess of cum and pussy juice. Then after softly putting it back in his pants, she sucked the cum from Rachel's pussy and licked it clean.

"Rachel, what is the most important part of a slut?"

"Her brain. She must always be thinking about pleasing her master. She must know what her master wants before he even asks for it."

The man, Kitty, and Rachel left that very day. The older women opened a bottle of champagne for the young girls, pouring it over their bodies and giving all of the strippers a chance to lap it up. Kiko told Kitty that she was the best pussy licker she had ever met. Kitty blushed with pride. Meredith and Coco kept grabbing at Rachel and pinching her until Judith stepped in and grabbed pressed Rachel's face against her gigantic tits.

"I'm going to miss you little sluts. You make mommy proud, alright. You be the best cum sluts that you can possibly be."

After all the abuse, Rachel still pitied them. After all, she was leaving, and they were forced to stay here. The city of lost fucktoys.

Later the man was driving them towards the Covenant building. It was like a school, the man explained. The compound was where they brought new sluts, decided where they could best be allocated, and taught them their place.

In the back, Kitty laid in Rachel's lap as Rachel slowly brushed her hands through the girl's hair. Of Trixie's, Kitty had kept the cat ears, the only evidence that they were even there.