Paradise Obtained Ch. 00: Prologue

Story Info
A mind-controlled harem and their master at play.
5.8k words
4.39
56.9k
87

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters in this story are over 18. Their ages are stated within the story.

I appreciate some readers don't enjoy this type of scene setting, regarding it as a 'spoiler'. If you are of that mind, then you might want to wait for Chapter 1, which tells the story from the beginning. I wrote it this way to help get the varying personalities of the women straight in my head.

Paradise obtained

Prologue -- Tuscany

Let me paint a picture of what paradise is like, or at least my idea of it. It is a warm late summer evening in the Italian mountains. I am relaxing in the living room of my luxury villa in Toscana -- Tuscany if you prefer. I have just completed a perfect meal, taken with half a dozen beautiful women of my harem -- three others are busy elsewhere in the building.

I must confess that my harem was not attracted to me by my looks or personality, which are average at best, or my wealth, which is now considerable. Rather they really had no choice, because I have developed a power of mind-control -- as I shall explain in more detail later -- and my women are, I suppose, most accurately described as my slaves. However, not unhappy or badly treated ones, I hope.

It is the first evening after my arrival and also that of most of my harem, from their various duties around the world. We will be together for three weeks before we must temporarily part once more. Leaving the servants to clear away the meal, my concubines and I have retired to relax. Let me introduce them.

Three of my women are sat on a large couch watching satellite TV on a giant television screen. It is showing the highlights of a women's one day international cricket match between England and Australia held earlier that day.

Centre stage among the viewers is taken by a young blonde woman with a pronounced Australian accent. She has her boots on the coffee table, and a can of lager clasped in her right hand. She is providing a running commentary of her thoughts on the proceedings, a mixture of knowledgeable views on the match situation (but somewhat biased in favour of the Aussies) and lascivious observations on the physical attractiveness of the players and which ones she would like to fuck.

This is Millie Parsons, 23, born in Sydney, Australia, late of the Australian army. Her blonde hair, worn in a pixie cut, matches her blue eyes. She is wearing dog tags, an army camouflage top, a very short skirt and army style socks and boots. This may sound unattractive, but actually the ensemble shows off her 5'5", 122 lb, curvaceous, (36B/25/36) body to good effect. Her official position in my little business empire is Manager, South Pacific. More importantly she is fifth recruited of my nine sex slaves.

As a digression, I will note that Millie was a lesbian when I met her, and her natural inclinations still go in that direction, with the exception of me of course. But then most of my girls were straight before they met me. It made no difference. They are all bi now, just as I have instructed them to be.

On her left is Millie's best friend in the harem, Tasha Jones. She is not as loud as her friend, but makes astute observations from time to time in response to Millie's ongoing diatribe. Her knowledge of cricket may seem surprising, as she hails from the island of St. Johns in the US Virgin Islands. However, she explained to me once that, while her mother is from St Johns, her father is a native of Barbados and she was raised with sound knowledge of this curious English game.

Physically she is a direct contrast to her friend, having dark hair and brown eyes and skin, compared to Millie's blondeness and pale complexion, but she equally beautiful and sexy. Tasha is 22, 5'7" and is manager of my West Indian interests as well as sex slave number eight. In line with her Caribbean origins her drink is white rum and Coke, the glass resting on a small table to her left. Tasha is dressed casually in a blue top, brightly patterned slacks and flip-flops. The clothing hugs her 128lb, 35B/28/39 figure closely.

Completing this desirable trio is Ilse Hoffmann, the very first recruit to my harem, manager of the villa we are currently enjoying and so our host for the three weeks of this gathering. Coming from Hannover in Germany, she clearly has no idea what is going on in the match and sits with a puzzled expression as she seeks to work it out, sipping occasionally at a glass of chilled white wine.

Ilse is wearing a red T-shirt, pink jeans and high heeled shoes, which don't disguise her 34C/24/33 figure. She has a mass of artfully arranged blonde hair, lighter, as well as longer, than Millie's, and light blue eyes. Ilse is 24, 5'6", 118 lb and -- like all my girls -- smoking hot.

I now pull my eyes away from this pleasing display of pulchritude, and look to my right through the open patio doors out onto the terrace, still illuminated by the setting sun. Two of my women are out there, deep in business conversation.

Seated on a metal chair, a laptop open on the table before her, is Megan Cook, my Head of Communications. The first thing that catches my eye is her mop of flaming red hair. This colour, it must be admitted, is not genuine, as Megan is naturally a brunette. However, I had no redhead in my harem, so she got given the role. Besides, I think the colour compliments her green eyes.

Standing next to her, leaning forward to point out something on the computer screen, is Georgia Harding, my PA and general right-hand woman. This stance is somewhat distracting, as although at first sight Georgia is in relatively demure attire, her dress is extremely short and I am getting a superb view of her shapely backside through the sheer black tights she is wearing.

Pulling myself together, here are a few facts about these two beauties. Both are Americans, Megan from Dayton, Ohio and Georgia from Fresno, California. Both are extremely bright, and I have stolen each from a promising career to be my sex slaves, Georgia being my third recruit and Megan my seventh. Megan is 24, 5'6", 121lb and 37C/26/37. Georgia is 21, 5'5", 112lb, blonde haired and blue eyed, with a 34B/24/34 figure.

They are currently discussing the finer points of the new website Megan has designed to sell lettings of my various properties when I am not in residence. I have five homes, all large and luxuriously furnished and located in beautiful and romantic parts of the world -- here in Tuscany, Italy; in the Carpathians, Romania; amongst the mountains of Hokkaido, Japan; on a beautiful tropical island in the Fijian chain, South Pacific; and finally, on another gorgeous island in the Virgin Isles, Caribbean.

Each is run by one of my girls as manager, with local staff. I, and as many of the rest of my harem as are free from other duties, travel between the properties. Georgia, and now Svetlana, are always with me. Five times a year we all gather at one of my houses for three weeks, so I can enjoy all my girls together and they can likewise meet and fuck all their friends.

Tonight, Megan is wearing a green T-shirt and leggings, a short red skirt, red trainers and glasses. The effect is 'sexy-geek'. Georgia is clad in a grey one-piece with the short black dress over it, sheer black tights and black high heels. She looks cool and professional and yet decidedly fuck-able.

Leaving them to their deliberations for the moment I finally turn my gaze to the girl who is sharing the smaller of the couches in the room with me. This is Svetlana Bondarenko, my ninth and most recent recruit -- Lana for short, and soon to be Mrs Matthew Mitchell.

Yes, Lana is engaged to me and proudly wears a diamond engagement ring on her left hand. Naturally, it doesn't strike her as odd that she wants to marry me even though it is only 11 weeks since we first met. The fact I am ten years her senior in age doesn't worry her. Nor is she jealous that I will be continuing to fuck my other girls as and when I want -- she regards this as obvious and proper and they are, after all, her friends and lovers as well.

No, Svetlana just sits beside me, her arms around me and gazes up at my face, all blind love and adoration. I am going to have to tone that down a bit eventually, as it is starting to get a bit cloying, but for the moment I am rather enjoying it.

I have decided to marry Svetlana simply because, while all my girls are head-turningly beautiful, in my opinion she is the prettiest of the lot and she will look exceedingly good on my arm at public events.

Of course, none of the rest of my harem is at all jealous that I have chosen a wife. I have programmed them not to be. Instead, they are all excited about planning the wedding. Who will do what role, the prospect of new dresses and, not least, the honeymoon, as -- naturally -- all of us will be going on it.

Svetlana is 20 years old, 5'4" tall and just 110 lb, but with a stunning 40C/23/33 figure. She has glorious long chestnut brown hair and blue-grey eyes. I have chosen her outfit today. The white T-shirt and leggings, although extremely figure hugging, are designed to suggest purity, while underneath I know she has on a see-through bra and panties so as to emphasise the slut in her. White pumps complete her clothing.

I turn my eyes from my fiancée's adoring gaze and address a question to Georgia, more for something to say than anything else, as I am already fairly certain of the answer.

"Georgia, where are Delilah, Kanako and Nicoleta? They missed dinner."

The beautiful blonde girl turns away from the laptop and looks at me. "Well sir, I know that Lilah was really looking forward to seeing the two girls. As you are aware they have certain ... umm ... compatible interests." Then she grins and adds, "I imagine they are a bit tied up at the moment".

This brings a loud snort of laughter from Millie, who comments, "Well, Cinders and Doll will be tied up; Missy will have done the tying". Millie has nick-names for all of us -- I am "Boss" to her (except occasionally when I am in the mood for all my girls to be acknowledging me only as "Master").

Megan now rises from her chair, picking up the laptop, and walks back into the main room, saying "Let's find out what they're up to, Matt."

I prompt Svetlana to sit up and then we both move down the couch a little to make room for Megan to sit down. She fetches a small coffee table, places the laptop on it and then sits. The sofa is of a size where her left thigh is now pleasantly nestled against my leg while I can feel the smooth curves of Svetlana on my other side -- a delightful position to be in.

Georgia has followed Megan into the room and is now leaning forward behind me, her elbows propped on the back of the couch, her head bent forward to see the laptop screen.

Megan says, "OK, now I will just tie into the CCTV cameras in the dungeon room. What time do you think the girls went missing?" This question being addressed to Georgia.

"Oh, around 5.30, I guess" the blonde American replies.

"Ok," continues Megan "I will run the logs on fast forward from 5.20 until something shows".

We are now all looking at a wide angle shot of the so called 'dungeon'. Each of my houses has such a room, designed and equipped to Delilah's directions, where a variety of kinky scenarios can be played out. This is not a major interest of mine, but when you have a harem of hot women to satisfy, variety tends to be helpful. Also, it keeps Delilah happy.

When I hire the properties out, these playrooms are locked, but adults in the hiring party are informed of their existence and told that the key is available from the Manageress. So far, that key has been borrowed by at least one person in every party to have a look, and in around a third of the cases some subsequent use has been made of it. This is a source of amusement to my girls and I, and the tapes from the concealed cameras are always interesting.

As the camera log on the laptop shows 17.37, the door to the dungeon opens. Megan at once slows the tape to normal speed.

First through the door comes Kanako Yoshida, manager of my Japanese property and harem recruit number four. Lovely, sweet and formerly innocent, Kanako is from Kobe, Japan. She is 20 years old (the youngest of my harem, being about three months younger than Svetlana), 5'2" tall, 104lb, with a 32B/22/32 figure and long black hair and brown eyes.

On this occasion she is dressed as an office intern, or, more accurately, a fantasy version of such. She wears crisp white blouse, a blue tie, glasses, an incredibly short and tight black skirt, shear tights and black stilettos. Her long hair is tied back into an intricate Japanese version of pigtails.

Kanako's youth, air of innocence and slender figure earned her the nickname "Doll" from Millie. She was only 18 and inexperienced -- a virgin in fact -- when I first met and enslaved her. She has flowered in lust under my control, yet at heart she remains the same sweet girl. This makes her a natural submissive to those of stronger personality and so one of Delilah's favourites.

Kanako is followed into the room by the manager of my Carpathian castle-mansion and sex slave number six, Nicoleta Paulescu. Nicoleta is a dreamer and romantic. Her Millie title of "Cinders" is short for Cinderella, as there is something a bit 'fairy-tale' about her.

This is reflected in the extraordinary outfit she is wearing, a conflation of lace, brocade and exotic jewellery. Just one of a number she processes, this is the red one, which is maybe the sexiest, although the bridal white is pretty hot too. It is hard to describe, but prominent features include a tight-waisted Basque, lace stockings and laced knee-high boots, all in scarlet.

Nicoleta, or Nicki as the girls often call her, is from the little town of Borca in Romania. She is 22, 5'9", 127lb, 38C/25/36, with very long brunette hair and grey eyes. Like Kanako, Nicoleta is a born 'sub', finding it arousing to follow orders and be punished for any failure, real or imagined.

Last into the room is Delilah. Of course, this is not her given name. She was born Hayley Butler, but Delilah is the name and identity she chose for herself (well before she met me, I should point out) and that is how we all refer to her, sometimes shortened to Lilah when she is not actually present -- except for the ever-disrespectful Millie, who calls her Missy. This is short for Mistress in recognition of her usual role in our BDSM games.

Of course, when directly under her lash all the girls refer to her as 'Mistress' or 'Mistress Delilah', unless they want to feel a lot of extra pain -- even Millie.

Delilah is from Croydon, in suburban South London, but very much a citizen of the world. 25 (the oldest of my girls), 5'6", 120lb, 36B/26/35, with copper blonde hair and blue eyes, she also has the filthiest and imaginatively deviant brain of anyone I have ever met. She is my Mistress of Ceremonies and inventor of sex games to keep things fresh for my harem and I.

Her official title in my business is "Events Manger" but my customers would be surprised at the nature of some of the events she organises.

At this moment she is clearly focussed on her own favourite pastime -- dominating her two submissive harem sisters. Delilah has certainly dressed for the occasion in full bondage gear, shiny black PVC thigh boots, knickers, bra and a whole mass of straps and buckles, completed by dark glasses that hide her eyes, adding to the stern demeanour.

The two girls halt and are now standing facing their mistress. "On your knees bitches!" orders Delilah. Both immediately comply. "You, slave!" says Delilah pointing a finger at Kanako, "Have you been a good girl since we last met?"

"Yes, Mistress," Kanako whimpers in a small voice.

"Liar!" Delilah roars at her and Kanako visibly flinches. "Tell the truth!"

There is a distinct catch in Kanako's voice as she replies: "I am sorry Mistress, I apologise. I have been a bad girl. I have had sex with the Master and with many girls."

"And did you enjoy it, slut?"

"Yes Mistress, I loved all of it."

"So, what are you slave? Say the word."

"I am a slut, Mistress."

"Yes, you are. And what do slutty girls require?"

"They must be punished Mistress."

"Correct; very good -- slave. I can promise you that you will be most severely corrected, so that you learn your lesson, especially for lying to your Mistress."

Delilah turns to Nicoleta and questions her: "And what about you, whore?"

Nicoleta keeps her eyes down, staring at Delilah's shiny boots and replies in a low but controlled voice "I have been a bad girl, Mistress. I have been a slut. I have had sex with the Master and with my harem sisters and I craved more. I deserve to be punished Mistress."

"Excellent slut, but don't think your ready confession will mean that I will go any easier on you. The punishment must be cruel and prolonged for cum-sluts like you two to learn anything from it."

At this point, Georgia interrupts: "Meg, change it on to the live feed. I want to know what is going on now."

Megan glances at me and I give a small nod of agreement. Megan hits two keys and the picture switches to show the current situation in the dungeon. As we take it in, Svetlana gives a small gasp of something like horror, Megan mutters "Shit" under her breath and Georgia, more loudly, says to herself, "Fuck, that's hot".

Kanako and Nicoleta are both bound in the same position, facing one another. Leather cuffs round their ankles with chains attached bind them to the floor, legs spread wide apart. Meanwhile, wrist shackles are tied to ropes running up to rings set in the ceiling and then on to be secured at ground level. This arrangement allows the positioning of the girls to be adjusted and currently the ropes are pulled tight so that their arms are above their heads and their bodies held forcibly upright.

Both girls have lost significant portions of the clothing we saw earlier. Kanako is now wearing nothing except the stilettos and, incongruously, the blue tie. Nicoleta still has her boots, stockings, lace arm coverings and the jewellery, but the Basque and panties are gone, so Delilah has full access to both their bodies.

Some new features are also present. Both girls are gagged with red ball gags and each wears a curious contraption strapped to their waist and thighs. All of us watching recognise this cunningly designed arrangement. We know Kanako and Nicoleta each have a vibrating dildo throbbing inside their cunts, while another part of the assemblage is a pad that will be stimulating their clitorises.

Ingenious as this device is, the straps holding it in place do nothing to cover the girls' backsides and their ass cheeks display the clear effects of Delilah's activity, being discoloured to a deep crimson, with light whip marks in evidence, which extend to their inner thighs.

That is not even the cruellest touch. The two girls are linked by chains, two at chest height running to nipple clamps firmly secured to their tortured tits, one on each nipple. The other two are at crotch level and experience tells us they will be securely clipped to the girls' labia.

Delilah is standing back, admiring her beaten and whimpering subs as they hang in their bonds, tears running down their cheeks but unable to cry out or beg for mercy due to the gags. As we watch she steps forward and swings the light cat-of-nine-tails whip in her right hand so the harsh leather strips bite into Nicoleta's reddened buttock flesh.

As Nicoleta unavoidably writhes in her bonds the effect of the chains and clamps can be seen. Both girls' nipples and labia are pulled and pinched, leading to them suffering further pain which in turn makes them jerk and move and increase the painful pulling on their sensitive flesh. Only when both girls regain enough control to stay still does the painful reaction subside. Whereupon, Delilah firmly brings the whip down over Kanako's thighs and the pattern is repeated.

12