Pheromones - Alex (Re-Write) Pt. 03

Story Info
The Doc encourages me to find another woman. I find Mom.
5.1k words
4.65
12.2k
24
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorwin
Gorwin
524 Followers

Pheromones

Author's forewarning:

This story is a re-write of a previously shared story. Some things have changed.

This is a work of fiction. Thanks to a combination of my own imagination, bad Sci-Fi movies, and an even worse spell-check program, some items in this story, such as the science and the grammar, may not be up to a university degree's standards.

Any character who engages in sexual activity in this story is over the age of eighteen.

***** Pheromones: Pt 3 *****

When I got home, I beat off and took a nap. My dreams were of the woman I'd made out with in the lab, but unlike the lab, we didn't stop at dry humping. Like all my sex dreams, it ended when I woke up a sticky mess. I was on autopilot as I showered and dressed in a t-shirt and basketball shorts. Hungry, I grabbed some food from the kitchen and threw it into the microwave. By the time my food was ready, I had a text from 'Aunt' Rosie. It was a photo of her pussy covered in Skittles and a text saying, 'Taste the Rainbow'. I couldn't help but grow a little seeing her delicious cunt covered in candy.

For the rest of the day, Rosie and I sent sexted and I began to think about how dedicated I wanted to be to her. I hated to think it, especially since she was the only woman to take my dick inside of her, besides her daughter, but if I really could have any woman I wanted, and if Doc was correct in that I only had another couple of weeks, I wasn't sure I wanted to be tied to one woman. Even the Doc encouraged me to try to find other women, and, I mean, although I felt a loyalty to her, I also felt I had to take my shot.

The longer the day went, the more she pushed for me to meet her again. I wanted to real bad, but I'd never try for another woman if I didn't get some separation from her. Finally, I told her Mom had been missing me and wanted us to spend some time together. I said I'd be over if I could, but didn't promise anything. She whined a bit and sent more photos, all of them enticing, but finally, as I sat on the couch and tried to use the TV to distract myself from thoughts of Rosie, I put my phone down and thought of other women.

The women in the experiment and 'Aunt' Rosie proved I wasn't limited to one age group. I could have a young woman or find another cougar, not something I was opposed to in the slightest. That's when I thought of another one of Mom's friends, Toni.

Toni was the very definition of a MILF, but without being a mother. She, like Mom and like Rosie, was in her mid-forties, but unlike Rosie, Toni obsessively worried about her figure. During Saturday and Sundays, in the warmer seasons, she could be found doing mid-morning yoga on her front lawn for the pleasure of the neighborhood men. Plus, she was always trying to get Mom to go to the gym with her at least three or four times a week. To Toni's displeasure, Mom only went on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Personally, I would've loved it if she had come around more often because more often than not, her favorite outfit was something skin-tight. Her outfits always looked amazing on her slender taut body, they drove me crazy and pissed the neighborhood women off to no end. Well, the women with husbands at any rate. It wasn't that surprising how many lawns got tended to whenever Toni chose to do stretches in front of her house. I mean, that's when I did most of our lawn tending.

I tried to think of a reason to go to her house but wasn't sure if I wanted to take the chance, especially if she wasn't attracted to me. I'd hate to be standing on her porch staring at her with a semi-erect cock. I mean, Doc said I expressed more pheromones when I was aroused, so it'd be stupid not to be expressing the most I could when I encountered her. Unfortunately, my only option was to wait until she came to us and then get hard. Then all I had to do was get within range and find out how she really felt about me.

For hours I daydreamed about wandering the neighborhood, or the mall, or anywhere women gathered and being dragged into dressing rooms to fuck hot pieces of ass. My daydreams turned into dozing dreams and the next thing I knew, Mom was shaking my shoulder and yelling at me.

"What the hell have you been doing with Rosie?"

"What're you talking about," I said putting my arm over my head to block out the overhead light. I wasn't sure what Rosie said but I'd learned to play dumb until an actual accusation was thrown.

"For the last two hours, my phone's been blowing up, all about you, and the last time that happened was when some guy fucked her then ghosted her. Did you fuck Rosie?" I lowered my arm and smirked. "Jesus Christ, Alex, out of all my friends you could've played with, you picked her."

I rolled my eyes as I stood. "I didn't pick her, Mom. If anything, she picked me." I could feel her eyes burning holes into my back as she followed me to the kitchen. She kept silent watching me as I grabbed a soda, knowing I couldn't keep anything from her disapproval. "Oh my God, stop staring at me. It's not really that bad. I was coming home from that experiment a couple of weeks ago and stopped at the store for a drink like I've done a thousand times before. And like always, she was there, but unlike any other time, she started flirting with me."

"So you thought, what the hell, I'm going to fuck her?"

"No, I didn't think anything. I mean, she's never done it before and I thought she was going to ask me for a favor or something, I didn't know it would lead to sex. When she took me to the back room, I was as surprised as anyone when she got on her knees."

Mom ground her teeth as she shook her head. "Please tell me you didn't call her 'Aunt' Rosie." Again, I smirked remembering how nasty 'Aunt' Rosie got. I tried to hide it with my drink, but she saw. "Dammit, Alex, you're twenty-two now, you've got to use better judgment."

My face blazed in embarrassment. As she lectured me on choosing better women and making better choices altogether, I went from embarrassment to anger and finally, I slammed my drink onto the kitchen table. "Enough," I yelled. "I get it, Mom, but I've had exactly one sexual experience my whole entire life! You know that so why're you surprised I didn't walk away when someone just offered it to me? She literally dropped to her knees and sucked my cock. I get that you're a woman and guys are after you all the time, but women don't do that for me. And I'm horny, Mom, like all the time horny. Until you've been me, then honestly, you can't understand."

"Fine, but, you would've been better off hooking up with a meth-head than getting mixed up with 'Aunt' Rosie." My eyebrows raised and she smiled. "Okay, maybe not, but seriously, this isn't like you at all. I'm just so confused."

I took a few cleansing breaths and told her about the experiment. I mean, she knew about it, but only that it was a college thing that I was going to get credits for, I'd purposefully left out all the scary stuff. At the table, I decided to be completely open and tell her everything. I told her how Doc had changed my negative pheromones to positive ones and how he said positive pheromones would help me attract women. She stared at me for a long time then shook her head.

"So, let me get this straight. You let some quack inject you with something so you could get women?"

"Yes," I said emphatically. "And he's not some quack, he's a professor at the university."

She laughed. "It's a scam. It always is. Baby, there isn't a drug on the market that'll help men get women, if there were..." she shook her head and shrugged, "Well, it'd be the biggest money maker on the planet. And I'd probably be getting laid," she mumbled.

For a second, I let my mind chase that rabbit but quickly pulled myself back as I noticed my body reacting. The last thing I needed was to find out my Mom got wet over me. Or maybe not, my cock added. I crushed down on that thought with a sledgehammer as I pulled myself back to the conversation.

"Okay, I misspoke. It won't help me get women, it'll just help me not repel them. And before you ask, Doc says the sexual aspect only works on women already attracted to me."

"Well, it's good to know my son won't be roaming the streets like some sex-starved incubus." She took a deep breath and fanned her shirt top. "Is it getting warm in here?" Before I could answer, she shuddered and said, "Okay, I guess I understand why you hooked up with Rosie. From everything they say about her, she's pretty fun to be with, but you've got to watch out for those older wanton women, especially her. She gets insane. It's not good for anyone, especially for the guy, so don't see her anymore, alright." I started to speak, but she put her hand on my chest. "Don't worry, I'll fix it, I'll let her think I'm super mad about the whole thing. Hopefully, that'll take care of things, but it won't if you keep sticking your dick in her. Are we clear?"

I nodded and then as she started to leave, I asked, "Are you sure one more time would be bad?"

She stopped at the doorway and without looking around, she asked, "What'd she promised you?"

I was quick with my defense. "Nothing really," I assured her. She uh-huh'd and looked around giving me her Mom look. I turned red and grinned sheepishly. "I mean, I just hate to make her quit cold turkey."

She shook her head and chuckled. "Make her quit cold turkey, huh?" She shook her head exasperated and said, "I'd rather you fuck me instead of going back to 'Aunt' Rosie."

I laughed and as I'd done hundreds of times before whenever she said something she didn't mean, I ran to Mom, wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her back to my chest, and said, "Really? Wow, you're the best Mommy ever," and then I kissed her cheek.

Any other time, she would try to stifle a laugh as she swatted at my arms telling me what she really meant. Then she'd tell me to do a chore or something before she grounded me for being insolent. This time, however, the woman who'd raised me to be a good boy, the woman who had just seconds ago warned me to watch out for older wanton women, arched her back pushing her ass into my crotch. If it had been just that, I might have dismissed her actions, but when she shuddered and laid her head back, I had the insane urge to nuzzle her neck.

I actually moved to do just that, but she snapped out of whatever trance she'd been in and returned to normal with just a clearing of her throat. Her laughter sounded forced, and her swats half-hearted as she looked back at me and spoke softly. "Ha, ha, you're so funny." She licked her lips as her eyes darted between mine and my lips. "I'm your mother, Alex, it'd be wrong to think about you in that way, wouldn't it?"

I couldn't tell if she was admonishing me or asking for permission. I leaned forward slightly and watched as her eyes closed and her lips parted. I knew right then, that my Mother was mine for the taking. I was of two minds. My body screamed for me to take her as my mind mildly said she was my Mom.

The effort to pull away from crossing a line was stronger than it should've been. It was my turn to clear my throat before saying, "I better take the trash out, and if you want, I'll order us a pizza so you don't have to cook."

Her face crumpled into a ball of confusion, then she stepped away from me and said, "Of course."

I wanted to say something more, but unable to think of anything. She looked at me and I swear she looked as if she wanted something more, but neither of us wanted to take that next step. She left me standing in the kitchen and I did the only thing I could... I took the trash out.

I refused to return to the house until I understood what happened, or at least until I could get the thoughts of fucking my Mother out of my head. Regardless of what I did, the image of her writhing under me, crying out in pleasure as I drove my hard cock in and out of her excited cunt, became lodged in my brain. I had never, until that moment in the kitchen, thought about my Mom as a sexual being. Suddenly, it was all I could think about. I wanted her more than I wanted anyone else in the world.

Of course, who wouldn't want her. Mom was almost my height, and like most women on the north side of forty, Toni not included, she didn't wear tight-fitting clothes. Honestly, she didn't need to. I mean, yeah, she had a soft body, but her grapefruit-sized breasts and round ass still held the attention of men half her age. Yes, Toni was by far the most in shape, but between the three, Mom, Toni, and Rosie, I'd like to think Mom would've come out on top in the desirability category. Of course, she was my Mother so there was a bit of bias, but still, she was just as much of a MILF as Toni.

The thought of Toni brought another layer to my fantasy. Suddenly, it wasn't just Mom who craved my touch, but it was her and the MILF of the neighborhood. The thought of Toni and Mom tag-teaming me had me erect and I was seconds away from closing the garage door so I could relieve myself when the pizza guy arrived.

Frustrated and ready to drive a hole in concrete with my hardness, I instead grabbed my peace offering and went inside. I began to apologize, but Mom stopped me.

"It's fine. Things happen and... well, things happen so let's eat and then watch some TV. You get the plates out and pour me some wine, I'm going to get out of my work clothes."

I nodded and accepted her words, but when she returned, I started getting the feeling that she wanted something more to happen. There was nothing I could really point at and say, 'Holy shit, my Mom wants to fuck me as much as I want to fuck her', but... the feeling was there.

The first feeling came from her changing. Not only did she change, but she had showered and put on a small dab of perfume, my favorite. I was sitting at the table, a slice rising from my plate, when she entered.

Over the years, I'd seen both my Mom and sister in various states of undress. In a small house with three people sharing a bathroom, and two of them drowning in hormones that were changing their minds and bodies, it was inevitable for there to be the occasional accident. Surprisingly, because of my sister Beth's perchance of entering every room unannounced, she saw much more than I ever had. Even with my extensive knowledge of what Mom looked like in everything from her business suit to her bathing suit, when she sat down next to me in a pair of small thin shorts and an even smaller and thinner tank top, neither of which hid anything, my efforts to keep my earlier excitement from returning failed. The fact her hair was in a ponytail and making her look more and more like my sister wasn't helping.

What the fuck are you doing, my mind screamed. That is your Mother you're lusting after and comparing to your sister. You young, nubile, supple, delicious-looking sister.

My mind turned traitor and began feeding my imagination with images no good son and brother should be having about his Mother and sister, and certainly not at the same time. Pain shot through my cock as I got hard and then harder still. Much more and my skin would split, but Mom just sat next to me and smiled. She just looked at me and acted as if I couldn't see the faint outline of her very erect nipples, or of her pubic hair landing strip which led to the shadowy lips so clearly outlined in the soft cotton material of her shorts. No, she acted as if she was just a normal Mother asking her son to pass the Parmesan cheese.

The next feeling I got, once I looked away and concentrated on my slice of pizza as if it was the last life vest on the Titanic, was her questions. They were all about the experiment. How were my positive pheromones expected to affect others? Did the Doc know if the pheromones actually did create unusual sexual feelings in women? On and on until I got the impression she was trying to justify, in her own mind, what had happened earlier. I answered what I could and told her she could speak with the Doc for the rest. She declined but kept probing me to see how I felt about it all. I told her I was enjoying myself and she teased me about Rosie. However, she did get quiet when I told her Doc wanted me to have more sex with different women.

I asked her if she was alright and she smiled, said yes, and asked if I wanted to watch a show with her. I said yes, grabbed my drink, and headed to the living room as she put away the food and refilled her wine glass. I tried not to notice, but Mom, normally a one-glass-of-wine woman, finished her second cup of the night and was filling it full a third time. I was sitting in the recliner, hoping the distance would help both of us when she joined me. As she sat on the couch, she asked if I knew when Beth would be home, I didn't, but suddenly, I both hoped it would be soon and prayed it wouldn't be for the rest of the night.

I got the episode started, the latest Bachelor episode on Hulu, and when the theme began to play, Mom asked if I would sit with her. I looked toward the couch to find she was holding up one side of her throw and patting the seat next to her. Fuck, fuck, fuck, ran through my thoughts as my eyes slid up her bare legs over her thick thighs and to her succulent breasts. I swallowed hard as I made a decision that would change our relationship regardless of the outcome.

At first, everything was normal. She complained the show should've had older women vying for the attention of the young studs, and not a bunch of whorish airheads just wanting their fifteen minutes of fame. Of course, the more she drank, the more creative and elaborate her insults became until I was almost doubled over in laughter. And the more I laughed, the more animated she became until she was lying on top of me and I was squirming under her.

Finally, after she had somehow twisted around until she was straddling me, she asked, "What'd you think, baby, you think Mommy's attractive enough to compete against those young hardbodies?"

It was an obvious fishing expedition for a compliment, an answer my body was giving her. My appendage, the one she was sitting directly on and the one that was standing as tall and as thick as a log, was trying to push through both of our shorts. There was no way she couldn't feel her son's cock pushing into her, I know on my side it felt like she was wrapped around me like a hotdog bun.

Unintentionally, I flexed and her eyes widened. "Mom, you put all those girls to shame," I said softly.

She smiled broadly as her arms slipped around my neck and hugged me tight. She was in no danger of falling off, but my arms encircled her and my hands pressed against her back as if she were. We held each other, languishing in one another's embrace. Mom was still smiling when she leaned back.

"You're the best son ever," she said as she leaned in and gave me a quick peck on the lips.

To be fair, Mom was fairly affectionate for a Mom, but, while we kissed each other on the cheeks all the time, I couldn't remember the last time our lips touched. If I were to guess, I would've guessed it would've been around five or so. To say her lips touching mine, even for a second, was almost breathtaking, and it was completely electrifying. So much so, my cock jumped under her.

She bit her lip and my hands, unbidden of my intentions, caressed down her back and over her shorts. Her head tilted back, her back arched, and her tits pushed into my face. I was lost in the sensation of my Mother's cloth-covered nipple in my mouth as her equally covered pussy flexed on my erection. My fingertips curled until they were dipping between her ass cheeks, I knew, if she raised up just a little, I would've been able to slide down into her forbidden valley.

Her muscles tightened and relaxed as we dry-humped each other like two teens on date night. Suddenly, my mind cleared. The woman writhing on top of me, giving me pleasure, of taking pleasure from me, was my Mother. My very drunk Mother. I released her and my body stiffened, but not in the way she wanted.

Gorwin
Gorwin
524 Followers
12