Pheromones - Alex (Re-Write) Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, baby, don't stop... Fuck, it's been so long since I sat on a young man's lap who was this excited to have me there." Her hips moved as she ground down on my erection forcing a groan out of me. Again, I used all my willpower to pull away from her.

She looked at me, finally realizing I was trying to stop. "Alex..." she hesitated and I could see her thinking. Before I could respond, she stood and with two quick movements, her tank top and shorts were on the floor. Mom, in all her glory, was standing and waiting for my judgment.

My voice was non-existent as I stared at her. She took my awe as rejection and I could see the tears forming in her eyes. Without a word, because I had none, I ripped my shirt off and tossed it into a pile with hers. My shorts and underwear, I just dropped those around my ankles.

"Mom," I said as I reached for her, "are you sure?"

She nodded and without another word, she was in my lap, her strong hand wrapped around my hard cock and aiming it upward. We stared into each other's eyes as her hot wet center enveloped my scalding tube of steel. She sighed as she slid further down onto me and when she hit bottom she kissed me.

"I hope you'll forgive me tomorrow, but tonight, love me the only way a boy can love his mother."

Her hips didn't wait for an answer as she began moving. 'Aunt' Rosie was skilled, there was no doubt about that, but she had nothing on Mom. 'Aunt' Rosie was a short-order cook, she was fast and you got fed and you went away full, but Mom was a chef, she used her entire body as her instrument. She prepped me, brought me to a simmer, and held me there, all the while she never stopped moving. She made sure that while she orgasmed again and again, I was brought close and then pulled back. It was frustrating but whenever I tried to return to my love of fast food, she pressed her entire body against mine and held me tight while we kissed.

Finally, after her third or fourth explosion on me, she turned into a racer and began riding me as if I were her stallion and she was hell-bent for the horizon. I couldn't have held back if I had wanted to, and when she finally allowed me to cum, I screamed. It was both the most painful and the most satisfying orgasm I'd ever had.

Mom, exhausted after controlling me so expertly, smiled as she fell forward.

"Oh my God, Alex, I love you so much."

She started to get up, not realizing I was still erect inside of her and got wide-eyed when I grabbed her hips. "I love you too, Mom, but I'm not through loving your body."

She whooped when I spun her and I planted her back onto the couch cushion. My cock never left her well-coated cunt as we moved causing her to moan. She had been a four-star chef, using her body to bring me the greatest pleasure I'd ever known, but I was a blunt instrument, a jackhammer driving in and out of her without concern for her pleasure. It didn't matter, because once I found the angle I liked best it also happened to be the one that made her cry out and orgasm over and over again.

My time with Rosie, and the serum the Doc gave me, had combined to give me longer than normal stamina, even after I came, which I did. Multiple times I filled my Mother's cunt with my seed until a puddle began to form under us, and still I didn't stop. She squirmed, writhed, and almost ran from my invading cock until she was against the arm of the couch, trapped as I punished my first home. I would have continued long into the night, but she cried out in one last orgasm and then passed out.

I didn't notice at first, but then her limbs began to rag doll. I slowed and stopped. I checked her pulse, but while it was high, it seemed to be strong and slow. I smiled but then swore as I pulled out of her. Her pussy gushed with my cum and I ran to the kitchen for a towel. As she'd probably done when I was little, I cleaned her and then carried her to her bed. I wanted to sleep with her, but couldn't risk Beth catching us, especially with Mom drunk, naked, obviously well fucked, and unconscious. Better for Beth to think Mom got blitzed and went after herself with her vibrator instead of finding out her brother fucked their Mom into a coma.

"I love you, Mom," I whispered as I shut the door. Tired and sticky, I went straight to the bathroom and turned on the shower. As I let the water warm, I went into my room and grabbed a pair of underwear. As I was coming out, I heard my sister yell out, "Oh my God, Alex, what the fuck did you spill on the couch?!" I chuckled and darted for the bathroom. "Ew, why're you naked?! Oh my God, were you watching porn on the couch?! Were you masturbating?!"

I rolled my eyes. "Beth, you may want to calm down before you have a heart attack. I was eating a snack and—" I stopped speaking as a woman I'd never seen before entered the hallway. "Uh... hi," I said.

I knew my pheromones were still coming off of me in waves. And, hell, I was standing in the middle of the hallway with nothing but a pair of underwear held in front of me so I figured why not go for it. I think it was starting to work, especially when she blushed, smiled, and said hi back, but my sister stepped between us.

"Ew, stop perving on my friends you troll. I'm telling Mom."

She burst into Mom's room and yelled, "Mom, do you know what Alex is... Mom?" She came back out and said, "What's wrong with Mom?"

It was an accusation more than a question, but I was ready. "I don't know, she was watching The Bachelor and drinking. The next thing I knew she was stumbling toward her room. I put her in bed but I heard her moving around. I better check on her."

She stopped me and as I hoped, she shut the door. "She's fine, and doesn't need you perving on her."

I gave her a look. "Have you been watching those YouTube videos again?"

"I don't know what you're talking about."

I laughed. "Yeah, you do. Every time you do, I'm a perv and everything I do is perving on some woman. And now you think I'm perving on Mom? You need a man, Sis, and in a hurry."

She huffed as I turned my bare ass toward her and her friend as I headed toward the bathroom.

"I told you, I'm pan-sexual, you asshole!" I smirked when I heard her say, "Alicia, why're you staring at my brother?"

"He's got a nice ass, and, if he wants, he can perv on me."

Before I could turn, Beth exclaimed and pushed her friend into her room. I laughed and climbed into the hot shower. My skin tingled as the scalding water washed away my sin and put me in a state of relaxation. It also put me into a state of exhaustion. It was all I could do to stay awake until I made it to my bed. Even then, I was out before my head hit the pillow. My dreams were of Mom and Rosie double-teaming my cock.

12