Pheromones - Alex (Re-Write) Pt. 04

Story Info
Mom disappears, but Rosie’s daughter joins in on the fun.
4.6k words
4.68
7.5k
15
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorwin
Gorwin
526 Followers

Pheromones

Author's forewarning:

This story is a re-write of a previously shared story. Some things have changed.

This is a work of fiction. Thanks to a combination of my own imagination, bad Sci-Fi movies, and an even worse spell-check program, some items in this story, such as the science and the grammar, may not be up to a university degree's standards.

Any character who engages in sexual activity in this story is over the age of eighteen.

***** Pheromones: Pt 4 *****

The next day, I woke wondering what I'd find, a Mother who was happy to see me, or one who was ready to kill me. I found neither, Mom was gone. I looked at the time and realized, Mom was at work. I grabbed my phone looking for a text from her, but there was nothing. I started to call her but stopped. Maybe she hadn't said anything because she needed time. The more I thought about her, and what we'd done the night before, the more pissed I became until I was searching for someone I could take my anger out on. I settled on the Doc.

"I want this damn thing off right now," I screamed into the phone.

"I understand, but if you'll listen to me for a moment, Mr. Ander—"

"No, no, no! I'm tired of this Mr. Anderson bullshit, either you take it off or I cut it off."

"That is university equipment, if you intentionally damage it, you will be responsible for the cost to replace it. Now, take a moment, calm down, and if you're still wanting it off, you can meet me on campus."

I was out the door before I hung up. I wanted it off and nothing he could say would change my mind. I stopped and realized, I didn't have a ride. Beth's car was in the driveway, but no way she'd let me use it, or take it, especially if she had a friend over. With gritted teeth, I called an Uber and waited. The driver wanted to chit-chat, but I ignored him as my thoughts were filled with the night before, and it hurt.

I called Mom, but she didn't answer. I texted her, but no reply. I began to spiral even more and my thoughts began to eat themselves until not only Doc, but Mom was the enemy. In my mind, I had options, Rosie and Mom, but because of Mom's edict, that I was to never see Rosie again, I couldn't have her body. Then there was Mom. The night before, she had been good to go, but suddenly I was being ghosted. How the fuck is my own Mother going to ghost me, I thought.

First, I couldn't have Rosie, and then, I couldn't have Mom. The more I thought about it, the more I felt I was missing out on a very limited opportunity, and after two weeks of playing, suddenly nothing was in my control. Nothing except for the little band around my ankle, that I had control over, and that was, I decided, the object of my anger. I was out of the car and in the Doc's building within the blink of an eye. Behind me, the driver yelled out if I liked my ride to give him five stars, but I ignored him and searched for the Doc.

Doc started speaking the moment he saw me. He spoke of Freud, of Oedipus Rex, and said if I continued with the experiment, he would be the only one to listen to the recordings and no one else would know what I did. I told him no, I told him to get the fucking thing off my ankle, and he continued trying to convince me. Fed up, I stormed through the building looking for something to cut the monitor off my leg and he followed me, begging me to reconsider.

All that changed when I found a toolbox one of the maintenance men had left in a closet. Without warning, he pushed me into the small room and pinned me to the wall.

"Listen here, you little shit," he growled, his normal jolly attitude gone. "This is my life's work you're screwing around with. I don't care what you do, or who you fuck, but you will not ruin this for me."

"I fucked my Mother and now she won't even talk to me," I yelled.

"So, what," he replied just as loudly. "Do you think you're the only one who's ever fucked his mother? Or a fat slutty woman? Hell, boy, I use to stick my cock into anything that'd let me. Now, I told you, I'd be the only one to listen, and I will be, but if you take that monitor off before I say, then the experiment is null and void. I can't move to the next step. So, I'm sorry you're having a moment right now, but if you don't shut the fuck up and finish the experiment, I'll destroy you. I'd hate to do it, and it'd probably ruin my career, but those recordings you're so worried about? I'll release them, along with yours and your mother's name." He let me go and gave me a moment to think. Then he said, "Or, I could give you more money for your time... how about an additional two thousand dollars."

I glared at him for a long moment and I knew I was fucked. He owned me and we bother knew it. Finally, I said, "Ten."

He laughed. It was darker than his normal laugh. "You've got balls, but the highest I can go is six. After that, we go back to the blackmail." I thought about it. "Look, I'd rather have you on board, and I'd rather pay you. It just makes it easier for all concerned, but if I have to, we can do this the hard way."

At that moment, I hated him. He had become my own personal devil for everything he was and everything he was putting me through. Granted, I had volunteered and agreed to every bit of it, but that didn't mean I wasn't pissed as hell when I agreed. I left his office pissed, and for some reason, the more my anger rose, the more my libido rose until I was almost vibrating. I grabbed another Uber and as I headed home, I tried again and again to contact Mom, but nothing. Like any petulant child, I did the one thing she told me not to, I sought solace and revenge at 'Aunt' Rosie's.

It wasn't Rosie who opened her door, it was her daughter, Morgan. Morgan, my one-time girlfriend for about a week. Morgan, the one who took my virginity and then broke up with me. Morgan, the one who looked even more amazing than she did when we were eighteen and trying to explore each other's bodies in my bedroom. And Morgan, who was unfortunate enough to answer the door when I was fully aroused and expecting her Mom. The wind shifted and I knew she got a full blast of my pheromones so hard I was surprised she didn't reel from the impact.

"Alex? What're you doing here?"

"Uh..."

She rolled her eyes. "Let me guess, you're the thick young cock Mom won't stop talking about."

"Uh... well..."

She chuckled. "Don't worry, I know Mom's a slut. Guess I can't blame you for going where every other guy's gone before. Come on in, she'll be home in a little bit. Want something to drink, you look..." she gave me a funny look, "well, good, but also upset. It's not Mom, is it? You're not here to kill her, are you? Need some help?"

She laughed as she led me to the kitchen and told me to sit at the table. I knew she and Rosie had problems, probably due to the fact her Mom preferred the company of men to the company of her daughter, but I hadn't ever heard Morgan talk about her Mom so mean before. She put a couple of glasses on the table and as she sat, asked, "Okay, what's wrong?"

I shook my head. "Nothing, not really, just fighting with Mom."

"So you thought you'd come over and fuck mine?" Even though she chuckled, she sounded upset, about as upset as me. "Ah, who can blame you, you're just a guy. Get an erection and you don't care who you stick it in."

"Hey, I did the love thing, remember, but all that got me was dumped. And you never did tell me what that was about. I mean, you and I were best friends and then we lost our V-Cards together and you're a ghost. I mean, I could understand not having sex again, but you didn't even want to be friends."

She shook her head. "Yeah, that was a dick move, and honestly, I don't even know why I did it." She took a sip of her drink. "It was like the closer you got the more I had to get away from you. I mean, you weren't doing anything wrong, you were doing all the things I liked back then, but, I don't know, it'd come and go, the feeling of..."

She searched for the words and I supplied them, "Creeper vibes?"

She turned red and looked down. "Yeah."

She was cute when she blushed, and even though I had been there to see her Mom, she did look amazing. Especially with the tan that covered her young supple body. She'd always been a bit thick, like her mother, but where Rosie had given up the fight over her body, Morgan was still firm. And looked delicious. I was aroused and she was so damned gorgeous. I watched as my arousal created more and more pheromones which in turn caused her to take deeper and deeper breaths.

We continued to talk, and flirt, while I waited. Once I saw she was touching me more and beginning to squirm in her seat I knew she was ready. As she told me about her classes, a standard talking point for anyone in college, I took her hand and kissed her wrist. Her breath caught. I smiled at her as I kissed higher on her arm. I made it to the crook of her elbow before she whispered, "What's gotten into you?"

I stood and pulled her up with me. We were nose to nose, our lips almost touching. My smile grew a bit more possessive when she shuddered. "Do you want me to stop?"

"I... I..." We stared deep into each other's eyes for a long moment, but then as if a damn had burst, she pulled me roughly into a kiss. For a moment, we were those awkward teens again, pawing at each other unsure what to do, but then our bodies calmed. Taking control, I grabbed her ass and lifted her onto the kitchen table.

"You're different," she said as I bit at her neck. A move loved by both mother and daughter.

"More than you know." My confidence, and arrogance were at an all-time high, so I said, "Get undressed and worship your king."

She grabbed my shirt, pulled me to her, and smiled, "How about you undress me then kneel before your queen?"

The smile stretched across my face as I kissed her as roughly as she'd kissed me. I was not gentle as I ripped her clothes from her body and she happily growled as I did. When her bra came off, she pulled my head to her and wouldn't let go until I sucked her nipples into my mouth. I bit down and she cried out, then moaned, so I bit down harder. I continued my little experiment until I found her threshold of pain, it was more than I expected. As I chewed her nipples and made her cry out in ecstasy, I slipped my fingers into the waistband of her leggings and pushed down.

Her twat was glorious. "You kept your landing strip," I said as I ran the back of my fingers over her well-maintained pubic hair.

She gave a little bit of a shrug and said, "There was this guy one time, he was my first and I think he loved me. He said that's how he liked it and so I kept it like that, no matter who I was dating. I kept it so I could always remember."

It would've been a beautiful moment if Rosie hadn't walked in. "Hey, what the fuck?"

Morgan looked at her Mom and with a bit more cruelty than I expected, she said, "Look, slut, you can either stand there and look like a dumb cow, or you can come strip down your new Master." I gave Morgan a confused look and she smiled. "Oh, didn't Mom tell you, she loves being some rando guy's pet. Get's into it like crazy, even tells them to call her 'Aunt' Rosie." My eyebrows rose as I glanced at Rosie who looked like she was ready to blow. Morgan laughed. "She hasn't told you that part, huh? Well, it's her pet name and if you call her that, you can do whatever you want to her. Isn't that right, 'Aunt' Rosie?"

Rosie held still and I could see her thinking. I didn't care, I was horny, hard, and seeing a mother/daughter three-way in my future, but only if I took charge.

"Hey, 'Aunt' Rosie, get your ass over here and pull my pants off while I eat your daughter's cunt."

I wondered for a second if I had gone too far, but when Rosie came to me, I knew we had her. I kissed her and told her to kiss her daughter, she hesitated, but then Morgan yanked her mother to her. As I watched, a naked Morgan dominated her Mom with her tongue and when she pulled away, she said, "Alex is your Master. You will obey him without question or hesitation. I am your Mistress, you will treat me the same." For a second, Rosie's eyes glowed with rage, but then Morgan said, "To disobey me means punishment. Punishment means to lose Alex's cock and my cunt. So, what will it be, Mother, become our pet, or lose both of us."

She had just given herself to me. Fuck, I've got to have a conversation with Doc. This shouldn't be happening, I thought. Then I put it out of my mind as Rosie knelt beside me and said, "My Mistress, my Master," as she pulled my shorts down.

"Worship at your new altar, Mother," Morgan called out as she laid back and spread her legs. "Now, my king, you were going to eat your queen's cunt."

I smirked as my head dipped into her gushing hole. As I licked, Morgan, her mother began bathing my shaft, my balls, and even my taint with her wiggling tongue. If her goal was to pleasure her new Master, she couldn't have been able to do a better job. There were a couple of times when I felt her tongue explore my ass and made me jump, but weirdly, it felt nice so I let her play. Finally, after Morgan came and left a puddle on the table, I got frustrated with Rosie's tongue. I stood up, took Rosie's hair in my hand, and began fucking her mouth.

"No," Morgan called out after she'd recovered, "don't cum in her mouth."

"Don't worry, my queen, I've got enough to go multiple times."

"I'm sure you do, my king, but I have a better idea, one that'll satisfy us both."

I pulled out of Rosie's mouth with a pop and she whimpered but knew better than to speak. Even with me refusing to let her take my cock back into her mouth, she nuzzled my shaft and kissed the places she could as I stroked her hair. I was treating her like the pet Morgan claimed she enjoyed being, so I treated her that way, my 'Aunt' Rosie pet.

Morgan smiled, "Alex, I want you to fuck me and fill me up with her seed, then our Mommy Pet will eat your cum out of her daughter's cunt while you fuck her in the ass. Doesn't that sound nice?"

Next to me, on her knees, Rosie hummed contently at the thought of eating my cum from her daughter, but I gave Morgan a look. "Someone's embracing her dark side."

"After we stopped talking, I discovered a lot of things about myself. I've learned so much about what I enjoy." She smiled. "There are things I'm going to let you do to me, to my mother, and the things we'll do to you will be epic in their deviancy."

For a long moment, I stared at her and wondered if this was a road I wanted to travel, but before I could make my decision, she slipped from the table to kneel next to her Mom. Without looking away, she drew my cock into her mouth and then into her throat. She never broke eye contact as she slowly raised off of me to the tip and then slowly sucked me back in until my balls rested on her chin. Oh yes, I thought, she's definitely my Queen.

I pulled her to her feet and led her into the back, to her mother's room. When I looked back, I was pleased she remembered to grab Rosie. The bed wasn't a king, but it was big enough for Morgan to lay back and spread her legs. She slowly fingered herself as I removed the rest of my clothes and told Rosie to do the same, then I climbed onto the bed with her and stared down at her.

"I'm glad to see you still like licking my kitty."

I chuckled. "Aren't you a creature of darkness now? Should you really still be calling her your 'kitty'?"

She shrugged. "My demon kitty." I laughed as she pulled me into a kiss. Rosie, for all her size, had a tight twat, but Morgan's was even tighter and she gave a little pained grunt as I pushed between her lower lips. "I'd forgotten how thick you are."

"Good," I said with an evil little grin as I began slamming my hips forward, her enjoying the small painful cries that came from her when I drove deep. Who knows, I thought, maybe I'm as much of the darkness as Morgan is.

"He's so thick," Rosie whispered from the side of the bed pulling me from my thoughts.

"Lick your daughter's nipples while I fuck her tight cunt."

"Yes, Master," Rosie said as she eagerly climbed into the bed with us.

She didn't hesitate to take her daughter's nipple into her mouth and even moaned along with Morgan as her daughter held her tight to her breast. "Oh God, Mommy Pet, bite me," she called out, then she cried out as her Mommy Pet obeyed. I smiled as I caressed Rosie with one hand and fucked her daughter with my cock, both of us making Morgan moan and thrash about on the bed.

I let my hand slide down over Rosie's ass and then between her thighs where I found her sopping cunt dripping. My fingers entered her with ease causing a moan to slip from her lips vibrating her daughter's nipple. Morgan made a sound of her own and the sight was more than I was prepared for and I could feel myself swell up in anticipation.

"Are these my pussies," I asked, demanding their supplication.

"Yes," they cried.

"Do you want me to cum in you, Morgan?"

"Yes... ugh... my Lord."

"Do you want your mother to eat my cum out of your cunt?"

"Oh God, yes, Sire!"

Like my words did for her, feeling her walls spastically squeeze me was my final straw. I cried out pushed deep as I painted her insides. Rosie sat up and kissed me as I came in her daughter. My fingers, still in Rosie, could feel my pet shudder as she had her own orgasm. Once we had all finished, I pulled out of Morgan and stepped away. As she was instructed to do, Rosie quickly replaced my spent cock with her eager tongue between her daughter's thighs. I honestly thought I was going to have to disappoint Rosie, but watching her slurp my cum from her own daughter's cunt was enough to keep me hard.

Without wasting my moment, I stepped behind my pet and pressed the tip of my cock to Rosie's little pucker. I was pleasantly surprised to find she'd already prepared herself for me. Not enough to keep her from grunting in pain as I pushed the bulbous head of my cock into her little opening, but enough that all she did was grunt.

"Oh God, Master, you're going to rip me in two."

"Want me to stop?"

Morgan sat up and pushed her mother back into me, forcing the older woman to take another inch or two of my cock. "Fuck her, Alex, fuck her like you fucked her daughter," my queen commanded.

My smile became a little more aggressive when I heard my pet Rosie whimper. As she'd done earlier, I stared deep into Morgan's eyes and drove my hard cock all the way into her mother's big ass.

Morgan called out, "Fuck, she almost bit my clit off."

"Sorry, babe, she's so tight. I'm going to have to really pound her to get her to loosen up. She's probably going to need something to bite on until I do. Do you want me to go easy on her?"

"Hell no, she needs to learn her place." She pulled Rosie's limp head from her crotch. "Mommy Pet, if you bite me like that again, I will punish you."

Through gritted teeth, Rosie groaned out a pained, "Yes, Mistress."

Morgan laid back, "Mother, get your tongue back in my cunt. Alex, get back to fucking my mother's asshole."

I smiled as Morgan grabbed her mother's head and pulled it back into her crotch. As Rosie continued feasting on her daughter's pussy, Morgan moaned and my hands tightened around Rosie's fleshy hips. I reveled in the sensation of her anal ring as it caressed the sensitive skin of my hard cock. As I fucked my queen's mother, a random thought fluttered through my head about the pussy I'd been getting lately. I had warm and comforting (Mom's pussy), then small (Rosie's cunt), smaller and perfect (Morgan's tight little twat), and smallest of all (Rosie's starfish). If the sizes continued to grow tinier then Morgan's backside would be damn near impossible to enter.

Gorwin
Gorwin
526 Followers
12