Pheromones - Alex (Re-Write) Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Morgan's head rose and I witnessed the most beatific smile I'd ever seen on another's face. Suddenly, in that moment, I had clarity. I still loved Morgan. Not that sappy Hallmark kind of love, but the kind of love that comes from years of friendship. I mean, we'd grown up together and had always been the best of friends. At least, until puberty when I began producing my negative pheromones. That's when we began drifting apart. I mean, we did try to date when we turned eighteen, that's when we took each other's virginity, but that ended abruptly. Even with our history, I thought Morgan had gotten prettier with age, and as I watched her writhe on her mother's face, I came to the unerring conclusion she was the most gorgeous woman I knew. Granted, I was quickly learning that she was also the nastiest and freakiest little sex puppet around and I loved it.

Suddenly, my reverie was destroyed as Rosie began bucking. Apparently, so lost in thought, I hadn't realized I'd found her sweet spot and she was cumming harder than she'd done previously. Her anal muscles were like a vice grip around my cock as she forcefully pushed back against me.

Morgan, hearing Rosie cry out in ecstasy, pushed her little twat harder into her mother's face and gave her Mommy Pet a facial. My little queen of the darkness was a squirter. The sight of her flooding her mother's face was all I needed to help me cross the finish line. I held myself deep in 'Aunt' Rosie's ass and drown her rectum until my white seed dripped out of her.

I stepped away from the bed and pulled out of Rosie. With a sigh of relief, my pet fell to her side and I got the most pleasant view of her daughter's little worn-out hole winking at me in satisfaction. She didn't stay down for long. Without a word to me or her daughter, Rosie disappeared into the bathroom. I didn't care that she hadn't waited for instructions and decided, I wasn't going to be a micro-managing Master, just a demanding one... when I wanted something.

She returned to find me lying on my back and her daughter's head on my shoulder. "Master, Mistress," she said getting our attention. We looked up and saw she had a wet washcloth in her hand. Morgan rolled away from me and I felt the warm material gently moving across my crotch. When she was finished with me, she moved to her daughter.

I looked at her and she smiled. "I hope you're not mad, but someone might want to suck on either of you again and we don't want to be gross about things."

I laughed as Morgan cuddled against me again. "I like the way you think."

Morgan, in a sleepy voice, said, "It'll be me. I want to taste your cock again, and your cum. You can do the same for me."

Rosie nodded. "I love how tasty her little pussy is, Master. It's one of the best ones I've ever had."

"You've eaten pussy before," I asked.

She bit her lip and nodded. Interesting, I thought. Before I could ask if I knew any of her lesbian lovers, Morgan pulled my face toward hers and kissed me. "Shh... sleep now."

I returned her kiss and said, "Can't, I've got other plans." Both women whined as I dressed, Morgan's a bit more aggressive and angry than her mother, but I assured them I'd return.

I looked at Morgan and kissed her. Even though cumming in both ladies had left my little guy in need of a rest, making out with Morgan made him twitch a little with effort. I wanted to nurse on her nipples for a bit and go to sleep with her in my mouth, but once I had gotten my revenge out of the way, I needed to get ahold of Mom.

"Don't worry, I'll be back," I said as I hopped out of bed, "but I've really got something to do."

"Want me to come with you," Morgan asked. "I can suck you while you drive."

I honestly thought about it, but then I really looked at Morgan. She was exhausted. Making a Kingly decision, I said, "Thank you, but Mom's already going to be pissed I fucked you both, having my cock in your mouth while I tell her probably won't help matters. Besides, you need sleep."

She nodded, "You are wise beyond your years. Stupid for passing up my cock sucking skills, but wise to let me sleep"

I laughed. "Don't worry, I'll be back for dinner. Then you can suck my cock all you want."

"You're so generous," she said in a sarcastic tone I had missed.

I left them cuddling in bed and made my way back home. Mom still hadn't responded to me and I was getting worried. She had never before not returned my calls or texts, even when she was furious with me, she gave me something, but as I walked toward my house all I could think was, Did I ruin our relationship? Even though it was a short walk, my mind was a tornado of overthinking by the time I got to my front door.

Whatever was going on, I knew her car in the driveway meant I'd get my answers.

12