Pheromones - Alex (Re-Write) Pt. 05

Story Info
Something’s wrong with Morgan.
3.7k words
4.69
6.2k
19
1

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/17/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gorwin
Gorwin
507 Followers

Pheromones

Author's forewarning:

This story is a re-write of a previously shared story. Some things have changed.

This is a work of fiction. Thanks to a combination of my own imagination, bad Sci-Fi movies, and an even worse spell-check program, some items in this story, such as the science and the grammar, may not be up to a university degree's standards.

Any character who engages in sexual activity in this story is over the age of eighteen.

***** Pheromones: Pt 5 *****

The house was eerily quiet as I entered. My phone still showed no response from Mom, but it was the middle of the day on Friday, she should've been at work. The only time she ever came home in the middle of the day was to grab something for a trip or because she was sick. Either way, there should've been signs of her in the house, especially with her car in the driveway. There was nothing. I ran to her room, but again, she wasn't there, just her made bed, which wasn't unusual. I crossed the hall and knocked on my sister's door, again no one was there. Did I fall into some weird sci-fi dimension? I wondered. Where the fuck was my family?

My mind spiraled with insane thoughts, such as, Did Mom tell Beth and they left me all alone? My phone rang causing me to jump, it was my sister.

"Have you seen Mom?"

"Why are you yelling?"

"Have you seen Mom?"

"Yeah, she just got on a plane."

"Why isn't she answering her phone?"

"She said she lost it somewhere last night, didn't you get my text?"

"No, when'd you send it?"

"Uh... oh, oops, guess I forgot to hit send, here."

My phone buzzed and when I looked, it was a text from Beth. *Hey, Mom said to tell you she couldn't find her phone and asked if you'd seen it. She's got her work phone if you need to get ahold of her.*

"Are you two fighting or something?"

"Why?"

"When you didn't reply, she asked if I'd talked to you and if you were mad at her."

"I'm not mad, was she mad?"

"Why would she be mad? What'd you do?"

"I didn't do anything, why, did she say something?"

"Look, I don't know what's going on with you two, but I hate it when you use me as your go-between. If you want to know if Mom's mad, call her."

"I've been trying! You've just told me she lost her phone."

"Don't yell at me, and she's got her work phone. Call it."

"Why didn't you tell me that right off?"

"I sent you that text."

"Just now! I'm calling her."

"Won't do any good," she said before I could disconnect. "You know Mom, she's probably the only person in the air with her phone on airplane mode. She should be landing about midnight."

"Where the fuck is she going?!"

"Montana, I think."

A voice beside her confirmed Mom's destination was Montana. "How's the hell does it take til midnight to fly to Montana?"

"Does it look like I'm a pilot?"

The voice returned and began explaining air travel. "Who's with you?"

"It's my friend from last night, Alicia, she's staying with us while Mom's gone. Try not to perv out on her."

"Well, he can perv out a little," Alicia said.

"I don't 'perv out'... much."

I heard a small laugh in the background as Beth said, "Ew. Stop being gross. Anyway, Mom gave me money for dinner tonight, you're on your own."

"Isn't some of that for me?" The line was silent. "Hello?" Bitch hung up on me.

Fuck, this is just what I need right now, I thought. Mom's gone and my sister is living with her girlfriend. I couldn't help but feel that while my sex life was definitely taking an uptick, the rest of my life had jumped a rocket ship to Hell. At least get to use Mom's car while she's gone, I thought as I tried to put a silver lining on my very dark cloud. It didn't help.

With nothing else to do, and not really wanting to return to Rosie's house, I hopped into the shower to wash Morgan and 'Aunt' Rosie off my exhausted body. The warm water of the shower was relaxing and after I dried off, I was too tired to return to Morgan. She's napping, I thought, might as well do the same. I had just enough energy to shoot Mom's work phone a text asking her to call me when she got to her hotel, regardless of the time. Knowing Mom she'd wait until the next day, but I wanted her to know she could call if she wanted. I was asleep within seconds of hitting the send button.

I don't know how much time passed but it seemed that no sooner had I closed my eyes than I was waking up to my buzzing phone. It was Morgan demanding to know where I was.

Shit, I thought as I lay there scrolling back through all the texts and phone calls I'd gotten from Morgan. What the fuck? When did my queen of the darkness turn into a crazed stalker? The longer I lay there, the more my phone buzzed with her messages. Suddenly, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go back. Jeez, she's as clingy as her mother. Serve me right if she Buffalo Billed my ass, I thought.

Yeah, she had that little dark side I liked, and she was thick like I loved, not to mention how great her tiny twat felt around my cock, and she was apparently as kinky as me. On paper, she was perfect, but the messages on my phone indicated, I might end up as small pieces in random trash cans throughout the state.

Finally, after an hour of thinking, my cock started stirring. He was hungry and the only ones serving dinner were my two crazies. Fuck it, I thought, if the Doc was right, all this'll be over within a couple of weeks then they'll go back to ignoring me. Might as well enjoy it while it lasts.

*Took a shower and laid down for a few minutes.*

*You left seven hours ago.*

*And I told you what happened. If there's a problem, I can just stay home tonight.*

*No. Not a problem. I'm sorry. When are you coming back?*

I sighed and texted, *I'm on my way.*

Nothing in return. Great, another woman pissed off at me. I shook my head and gave it a few more minutes of thought, but then my cock threw out the only argument that made sense, If the pussy is flowing over there, why the fuck are we still here? I agreed and before long, I was in front of her house watching as she paced around on her front porch. She looked like a caged tiger, and it was a bit scary. Especially when she spotted me.

With a quickness I wasn't expecting, she was down the stairs and across her lawn within seconds. I had to brace myself as she slammed into me, her tongue exploring my mouth even before I could get my arms around her.

"Where the fuck have you been," she whispered desperately in my ear as her hand snaked into my pants. She moaned as her fingers wrapped around my growing cock. Intellectually, I was worried, but my dick, the one who seemed to have been running the show, was happy. "My God, I've never needed someone's cock in me so bad before," she said as she dropped to her knees and freed my beast.

I wasn't sure what was going through her mind as she knelt on the sidewalk and sucked me off, but all I could think besides, Holy shit, she's amazing, was Thank God, we're not under a street lamp.

She seemed to want to get it over with as much as I did because, unlike earlier when she took me in and out of her throat at a nice slow pace, on the sidewalk where anyone could see us, her head and hand worked in unison to give me the quickest blow job of my life. Considering before the last two weeks, she had been the only one who even attempted to suck my dick. Even then, I blew before I got anywhere near her mouth, that's saying a lot.

Her hand was a piston as she stroked me and her tongue was a flickering fury as she teased the sensitive tip of my cock. All of her skills were being employed and they worked. It seemed she'd just begun when I was warning her. Her lips created a seal at the edge of my tip and she sucked me like a straw as I filled her. I wasn't sure why, but it seemed I had been cumming more than normal lately, but she never lost a drop, she just kept swallowing until nothing more came out.

When I finished, she sat back on her feet and sighed. "Oh God, that feels so much better."

"We need to talk," I said as I pulled my shorts back up.

"Okay, want me to play with your cock while we do?"

Her eagerness to please me confused me because earlier in the day, she seemed to be in control of herself and to enjoy being in control of her mother. It was her dark side that pulled me, but then after a few hours, she was turning into her mother. Too eager to please, too eager for my cock, too clingy. I mean, I didn't mind the eagerness to please or eagerness for my cock, but her clinginess was definitely not the kind of woman I wanted. I wanted someone who would stand at my side as an equal, stand at my side as my queen, not another pet. Although I wasn't opposed to having more pets, I just didn't want her to be one of them.

She smiled and laughed as we fought over my waistband. I would've loved to have her play with my cock as we talked, but I needed to be clear-headed, and I needed her to be clear-headed. Finally, I put an end to her playing by catching her wrists.

"Seriously, I need you to stop and listen."

She did as I asked, but not happily. I led her inside and told her all about the experiment and how it seemed to be affecting people. I told her it was right after the experiment started that I ran into her mother and how she pulled into the backroom and sucked me off. I decided to be completely honest and told her what happened with Mom.

We stared at each other for a long moment and she shrugged. "I don't know if you're waiting for me to condemn you. I mean, I laid in there and let my Mom eat your cum out of my twat while you fucked her in the ass. I've got absolutely no room to talk about you fucking Abby." I laughed and relaxed as I continued to tell her my story. When I was finished, she said, "Okay, if I understand correctly, it's my choice whether to continue. If I wanted, I could walk away, or ask you to leave, is that right?"

"Yes."

"Okay, then I'm staying." I was confused again and she laughed. "You forget, I was attracted to you long before any of this started. And my feelings were so strong I fought through those stupid negative pheromones. We lost our virginities together, not because I was bored and you were the closest cock." She looked down and shook her head. "I know I walked away, but I was so confused. My body both wanted and didn't want you. You don't know how many times I masturbated thinking about us. I've even got a vibrator named Alex."

Her head came up and her hand caressed my cheek. "I'm not sure if you're feeling guilty or what, but now that I know about the negative pheromones if you revert back then I'll know what my true feelings are and you won't ever have to worry about me leaving again." Then she patted my cheek hard enough to sting a little. "Besides, I've been exploring some of my darker fantasies. So, if I get out of line, you can always spank my ass until I'm back in."

"I thought you wanted to be my queen, not my pet."

"Oh, baby," she said as she slid closer and lowered her voice, "there's so much I need to teach you about pleasuring me."

She bit my lip and I began to smile, but then it fell. "What about other women? Your Mom, my Mom, anyone else I might find."

She shrugged. "As long as I'm the one you come back to, I don't mind." She gave me a glare, "Just so we're clear, I don't want other guys, and I especially don't want two guys at the same time." She shuddered. "I tried that once and it wasn't fun. I prefer my threesomes with other women. I'm alright with just you as my only real cock, especially when we're making Mommy Pet do things."

"You two have a very weird relationship."

"She knows what she's being punished for." Before I could ask, she said, "Hey, you should put the whammy on your sister, I loved to make Beth eat my cunt after you creampie me."

It was strange listening to Morgan talk like a porn and I got the feeling she got that from her Mother too. Of course, that didn't mean her words didn't turn me on. Especially the image of her and my sister. That little fantasy started a chain of fantasies. All of them have the same basic foundation. I'd fill one woman's pussy, then make another woman slurp my cum while I fuck a second woman. Repetitive I know, but I was nothing if not a simple man. Morgan brought me out of my thoughts as she began messing with my shorts. I raised up when she asked and within seconds of revealing my cock, she was on it.

"Fuck, I love how big you feel in my tight little cunt."

And that's where her mother found us, on their couch with me in her daughter. Actually, she'd found us after about a half hour, after I'd rolled Morgan over and was slowly fucking in and out, driving her to another orgasm. I was enjoying the sensations, but in the back of my mind, a little voice kept wondering how long I could actually go without stopping, or how many orgasms I could have before my body shut down.

When Rosie came in, I shifted us again until I was sitting up and Morgan was riding me reverse cowgirl. I loved the thought of Rosie seeing her daughter in full display riding my cock.

Without asking, she knelt in front of us and began running her tongue up from my balls all the way up to Morgan's clit. I loved the sensation when she focused on the point where my cock disappeared into Morgan's cunt. My queen moaned as I pinched her nipples. We continued stimulating Morgan until she shuddered and began spasming on my cock. After she relaxed, Rosie stood and kissed her daughter, then kissed me. "Mmm," Rosie said, "That's the best taste in the world."

"Damn, Mommy, I love your tongue," Morgan said, "He's only been fucking my little kitty."

I laughed. "I'm sorry, who was the one who begged me to fuck her lit—"

Her muscles squeezed my invading cock as she leaned back and kissed me. "You hush. And are you saying you don't enjoy this?"

I squeezed her tits hard enough to make her cry out. I laughed as Morgan pushed down on me and Rosie asked, "Want me to join or make dinner?"

"Oh God, dinner, please," I said. "The only thing I've eaten all day is pussy."

Rosie shook her head and said, "Men," before heading to the kitchen.

After she left, I pulled Morgan back and asked in a quiet voice. "Are we still doing the Mommy Pet thing?"

Morgan shrugged. "It comes and goes. I know in an actual relationship like that it's supposed to be all the time, but... I don't know, I really only like it when I'm mad at her and right now I can barely walk let alone be mad at anyone." I chuckled and told her we could stop if she wanted. "I don't want to but I'm afraid I'll be unable to walk if we don't. How about you? You good?"

"With you here, I'm fabulous."

She rolled her eyes, called me cheesy, and then stood up. She groaned as she rubbed her legs and her pussy. I handed her my shirt which she used to catch the excess cum I'd been pumping into her for the last couple of hours. Once we were semi-clean, she told me to lie on the couch and when I did, she pushed me back until there was room for her to lie down too. We were cuddling and dozing with the TV playing quietly when Rosie shook us awake.

The table was already set and the food was waiting on us, and as we sat Rosie took her cue from us and stripped. One thing I could always say about Rosie, besides that she hated me for most of my life, was that she was an amazing cook. Morgan and I piled our plates high and devoured all the food we took. At least, Morgan and I did while 'Aunt' Rosie fondled us. I asked if she was hungry and she said, "Not for food."

I looked at Morgan and she shook her head, "She's not hungry for tuna, she's craving steak."

I chuckled and with a mouthful of food, I said, "Well, I'm hungry for dinner, so let me get some food in my system, get my energy back up and I'll take care of you."

"Thank you, Master," she said grinning.

I glanced at Morgan and she told her Mom the new rule. "You can call us Master and Mistress all you want, but unless we are in the mood, it'll just be names."

"Okay," she replied, a bit disappointed.

"Although," I added, "That doesn't mean you can't treat us how you want. If you want us to reign over you, we can."

"I'd like that, but I'll understand when you want me to just be Mom, or 'Aunt' Rosie. I like seeing you two together and love when all three of us are together, especially when you two control me."

I smiled and started getting hard again. What the fuck, I thought, I should be down for the count right now, how am I getting excited again? I seriously need to call Doc. Rosie slipped to the floor and began sucking me under the table. Tomorrow... I'll call him tomorrow, I thought as her tongue tickled the underside of my sack. For some reason, she loved that spot.

Morgan smiled as her mother pleasured me and then took my hand. "Come on, we can eat more later but I have a feeling Mom needs your cock more."

Morgan led us to her room and made me lie down. As I watched, she put her mother on my cock and then threw a thick leg over my face. As I disappeared under Morgan's pussy, I heard Rosie say, "Mmm, I've missed this," then I heard nothing else, but I felt so much.

Rosie's tight pussy was dripping wet and slid up and down on me as if I were a sword and she was my sheath. As I ate Morgan, I played with their nipples and could feel them kissing. In my imagination, we were a tangled mess, me in Rosie, me eating Morgan as the pair of them kissed, and everyone was playing with the two pair of delicious tits. Suddenly, I felt Rosie shudder and begin to buck like a wild animal. I did the only thing I could, I fucked up into her gushing opening. As I did, Morgan began cumming and it was all I could do not to drown. Finally, she climbed off of me just as her mother started grunting, I could feel her cum flooding my crotch.

"Mmm, that hit the spot," Rosie said as her hips slowed to a gentle rhythm. "I didn't feel you cum. Wasn't I good enough?"

I smiled, "You were amazing, but I think all I have left is air in the tank."

"Don't worry," Morgan said, "If he needs it, I'll make sure he gets one more before bed."

Rosie looked at her daughter and for a moment, I watched the power play happening. I could hear the entire thing in my mind.

He's mine, Mother, Morgan said. I'll let you play with him, but when it's time for bed, this cock has been declared off-limits.

I found him first, Rosie replied.

I fucked him first, and even if I didn't, I own him now.

They stared at each other for a long moment before Rosie looked at me. She was still on my cock, but I rose up and pulled Morgan into a kiss, before looking at her, she understood her role.

"Good... good," she said clearly disappointed. With an exaggerated yawn and a smile as if she hadn't just come in last to her daughter, she said "Well, I've had my nightly dose, so I'm going to bed. I'd say feel free to join me, but I don't have the bottomless energy you two do." She pulled Morgan into a sensuous kiss. "Goodnight, baby."

"Goodnight, Mommy Pet."

Rosie's eyes flashed, but she didn't say a word, she just turned to kiss me. "Goodnight, baby."

I smirked, "Goodnight, Aunt Rosie."

I felt her pussy clenched around me. "Mm, you sure know how to make this old girl feel good."

Morgan smirked and I smiled as her mother climbed off of me and went toward her own room. After she left, Morgan looked at my crotch and said, "Oh, looks like Mommy Pet didn't clean up her mess. Guess I'll have to do it."

I laid back and fell asleep as her mouth and tongue gently bathed me in a blissful heaven of sensations. I wasn't sure what the future had in store for me, but my present was getting better by the hour.

Gorwin
Gorwin
507 Followers