Phil & Connor Pt. 04 - FWB

Story Info
Phil and Connor help them friends explore.
3k words
5
752
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took Phil's hand and placed it on his cock. Phil could feel it hardening under his hand.

"Jake, what are you doing?"

"You.... I hope," replied Jake.

Phil pulled his hand back, though he did linger for just a moment, feeling the hardening cock under his palm.

"Jake," he stammered, "I'm flattered but I'm with Connor. And, well, we haven't had that discussion yet on if we should be open. I'll be honest, I'm flattered, beyond flattered to be honest, and not a little turned on but Connor and I are, well, Connor and I, and I can't do anything until I talk to him."

Jake stood up in the boat and his cock tenting his shorts, it appeared to stand almost straight out.

"I'm sorry, I know, you're with Connor, one of my best friends, my brother, and I'm completely embarrassed by my behaviour. I don't even know what I'm thinking, I have a fiancé, a very pregnant fiancé. What the hell am I doing Phil?"

As he said this, he started to gesticulate madly and the boat rocked, heavily, almost tipping them both into the lake. Phil grabbed Jake around the waist and braced him to keep him from falling in. Jake placed his hands on Phil's head and held him tight, pulling him into his crotch. The seven and half fluffed inches that Phil had witnessed the night before were fully hard (and felt bigger than 7.5) now inside Jake's shorts and Phil's face was smashed against it.

In a moment, he pulled away, a very noticeable wet spot blossomed on Jake's shorts. He sat down again, bending gently to adjust his hard cock. Phil resumed his seat as well.

"Jake, that's not Ok, you can't just try to force yourself on me, or anyone, for that matter."

"I know, I know, I'm sorry. Look, I think we should head back and I think I need to leave."

"Come on, Jake, there's no need for that. Nothing happened, really, and there's no need for you to leave."

Jake ignored him and started the engine and turned the boat back to the cottage. Phil tried to engage him in conversation as they headed back but Jake would not respond. As soon as the boat was docked and tied off, Jake fled (there was no other word for it) back to the cottage and retreated to his room. He did not come out again for several hours and didn't respond to Phil's knocks.

Connor and Karl returned, a few hours later, with several fish. Karl took them to the kitchen to begin cleaning them and Phil pulled Connor aside and told him about his interactions with Jake. Phil explained that nothing happened, and he was never concerned about violence but that he was concerned for Jake's mental well-being. Connor, far from being upset, was concerned for his friend. Yes, a bit surprised by the sudden turn of events, he'd never been aware of Jake's interest in other men. Phil looking back toward the kitchen, nodded at Karl and whispered that Jake wasn't the only one.

"No, you're wrong. I know them both, there's never been a hint from either one. Hell, they're both with women."

"You know that doesn't matter, you were with women in the past, it's part of the game. But you coming out to them, by you bringing me into their lives, well it's changed the rules of the game and now they're looking at the playing pieces and maybe thinking that there's something they're missing."

"You seriously think both of them?"

"I do," replied Phil. "But I think Jake is the more dire concern right now, he panicked when I turned him down in the boat, I think he would have panicked worse if I'd said yes."

"Well, what do we do about Jake?" asked Connor.

"I think we need to talk to him, the two of us, and reassure him that what he's feeling is completely normal."

"And if wants to act on those feelings, he clearly did with you, what do we do?"

"I think he's your friend and if you think he's needs to be physical, then I'll go along with that. But will it be weird for you? He's like your brother?"

"I think it might be, but let's see if we can get him to talk to us and see where it goes."

They headed down the hall to Jake's closed bedroom door and Connor rapped on the wood.

"Jake, it's Connor. I'm here with Phil and we'd like to talk to you. We're not upset, but we both are concerned for you. Can we come in?"

There was a muffled, "No" from behind the door.

"Jake, it's Phil, please let us come in. We need to talk to you, and I think, more importantly, you need to talk to us."

"I think I need to be alone right now," came from behind the door.

"Jake, we're coming in and that's all there is to it," Phil stated and reached for the door handle. He turned the handle and swung the door in. Jake lay on his bed, naked, belly covered in cum. He jerked when the door swung open and tried to cover himself but couldn't hide the trails of white cum on his belly and chest fast enough. He managed to cover his softening cock with a pillow but the trail of cum remained on view.

Phil looked at Connor, who nodded. Phil approached the bed and sat down on the edge.

"Are you sure that this is what you want?" he asked Jake.

"Absolutely, I just came thinking about you both, that's my third load since we got back to the cottage. I know I want it." Jake replied. "But more, I know I need it."

Phil looked back at Connor, still standing by the door, when he saw Connor nod again, he leaned down and let his tongue trail across Jake's belly, lapping up one stream of cum. He reached the top of that stream, and lifted his head to look up at Jake.

"But I thought... you said....," Jake stammered but just then Phil pushed the pillow aside and took Jake's now rock-hard cock into his mouth. Jake simply sighed and a deep guttural moan escaped his throat. Phil let his head bob up and down Jake's length, taking all of him, which he estimated to be about 8 inches (he was right in the boat it was bigger than last night), to the root.

Connor came over to the bed and let his shorts drop as he approached. He placed his cock in front of Jake's mouth and simply waited.

Jake looked up at him, "Are you sure?" he asked.

In response, Connor rubbed his cock head across Jake's lips and they parted and inhaled Connor's head. Jake paused there, holding just the head in his mouth. Phil still working on Jake's hard cock, looked up to see Connor begin to face fuck Jake.

Jake lay on his back in the middle of the bed, at first remaining still but then a hand, of its own volition moved and placed itself on Phil's head, encouraging him to go deeper, while his other hand reached up and wrapped around Connor, holding his ass and pulling Connor's cock deeper into his own mouth. He was moaning loudly around Connor's cock, as Phil worked him towards another orgasm.

Then Phil pulled off his cock, shifted positions and lifted Jake's legs. His tongue probed into Jake's ass and the moaning grew louder. Jake began to thrash, as Phil's tongue probed deeper, Connor pulled out and leaned down to kiss his friend. He lay down on the bed, their bodies touching along their length and Phil reached out to stroke Connor's cock as he continued to work on Jake's ass.

Pulling away from the kiss, Jake asked if one of them could fuck him.

"Are you sure that's something you're ready for?" Asked Connor.

"Hell yes, I've fantasized about it for so long."

"Phil, do you want to do the honours?"

Phil, whose tongue had been probing Jake's ass, stood up and stripped. His hard cock, 6.5 inches, standing straight out, he repositioned himself between Jake's legs.

"You look so big, maybe I should start with Connor? He's smaller." Jake looked a bit concerned.

"I think you'll be fine, Phil is very talented and gentle."

Lacking lube, Phil wet his cock liberally with spit and then positioned himself in front of Jake's open and wet hole. He looked down at Jake, who was looking back at him. Phil began to gently push, then harder and harder still. His head popped through the clenched opening of Jake's sphincter. Connor whispered in his ear, "relax, breath out and push like you're trying to push him out."

Jake took a couple of deep breaths then exhaled heavily and pushed, which had the effect of opening his ass and allowing Phil to sink in deeper. Phil rested there, holding his cock in place while he breathed with Jake.

Connor kissed him again, tongues wrapped around each other, he reached down and grasped onto Jakes cock, a pool of precum lay on his lower belly from where he'd been leaking since Phil's tongue touched his ass. Connor ran his fingers through it and used that as lube to stroke Jake's cock. Jake bucked at the touch and moaned loudly, his ass opening further for Phil, who slid a little bit further in. Then further still until his pubic hairs were tickling Jake's balls. Then he slowly started to withdraw until just the head remained before he let himself sink back into Jake's ass. Connor flipped around and presented his cock, once again, to Jake's waiting lips and at the same time took Jake's 8 inches into his own mouth. Jake moaned loudly and sucked Connor's cock to the base.

"I think those two are going at it again, can you hear all that moaning," came Karl's voice from the hall. Phil looked over his shoulder and saw Karl standing in the open door, mouth agape, as he watched his friends fucking. Phil signalled for him to come over. Karl waited for a few moments before he began to shed his clothing and joined them on Jake's bed. He positioned his cock for Jake to suck him. Like Jake, Karl was between 7 and 8 inches hard, but he was uncut and thick. Certainly, the thickest of the four of them. Jake pulled off Connor's cock and tried to take Karl but he was just too big for Jake to take more than an inch or two. It didn't seem to bother Karl, he slowly started to fuck Jake's mouth. Connor stood up and tapped Phil on the shoulder, "My turn" he said.

Phil pulled out and allowed Connor to take his place. Connor slid right in with no resistance at all. And he began to pound Jake's ass, where Phil had gone slow, Connor pounded, slamming his thighs into Jake's ass. Karl had managed to get half his cock into Jake's mouth by this point. Phil stood up on the bed and presented his cock to Karl. Karl leaned down and engulfed it without hesitation.

Jake was in heaven. Cock in his ass, cock in his mouth and watching his friend suck Phil's cock. In moments, Phil warned Karl that he was about to cum, the tightness that was Jake's ass had brought him right to the edge before Connor swapped him out and he couldn't hold out.

Karl did not pull off but took the first two pulses of Phil's load into his throat then let the cock slip from his mouth and let Phil finish by splashing the last few pulses across Jake's chest. Connor, seeing Phil cum let loose his own load, filling Jake's ass. Karl was ready for more though and he took Connor's place, using Connor's cum as lube, he was able to slide in. Jake moaned and cried that it was too big but Karl just continued to let it slide in, greased by Connor's load. When he was buried balls deep, he leaned down and kissed Jake, the two men embraced, and Jake wrapped his arms around Karl.

Karl started to rock, ever so slowly, while still kissing Jake. The slow rocking turned into movement of his cock, slowly out then back in, as they rocked together. After a few minutes, Karl leaned back up, bracing his weight on his arms, and looked down at Jake. "Are you ready?" he asked.

Jake just moaned, but finally managed a "yes, fuck me" which Karl did. He started to fuck into Jake, slow steady strokes, then fast, and faster still, bodies slamming together, Jake's cock dancing with it's need to cum. No one was touching it though, as both Phil and Connor had withdrawn to watch the action. Jake's cock bounced unattended until Karl took it in hand and began stroking it. That was all that Jake needed. Pulse after pulse jetted from his cock. The first blast hitting his chin, the second covering his left nipple. The balance spilling across his belly and pubic hair.

Karl scooped up some of the cum and pulled his cock out of Jake and rubbed the cum onto his cock before shoving it back to the hilt into Jake. He kept fucking, alternating his pace, slow than fast, hard then soft. Deep then shallow. He seemed like he could go all night. Jake had not gone soft.

Phil and Connor rejoined them on the bed and both positioned their cocks near Jake's mouth and he took turns taking each of them into his mouth. Phil leaned down and stroked Jake's hard cock. It did not take long before Jake was shooting another load. This one pulled Karl over the edge and Karl deposited his seed deep in Jake's ass. Phil and Connor jerked off over Jake and both splashed their second load over Jake's face and into his mouth.

All four collapsed onto the bed, Jake a mess of cum and sweat. Karl crawled up Jake's body and lay on top of him, kissing him deeply. They ended up in a four-way kiss fest, with all of them kissing each other.

When everyone had caught their breath, they got up and adjourned to the kitchen to grab some beer. Jake still covered in cum, he seemed reluctant to clean it off, though he'd been offered a towel and a washcloth. Instead, he rubbed the loads into his skin, licking his fingers clean. Cum dribbled from his ass and down his inner thighs but he also fingered that up and sucked his fingers clean.

Watching that, Karl's cock began to get hard again. And Jake just took it into his mouth, tasting his ass and Karl's last load on it. Karl held Jake's head and began to face fuck him. Jake managed almost the whole cock this time. Phil noticed that Connor was hardening as well, and he took Connor's cock into his own mouth.

The four of them sat at the island, Karl and Connor receiving blow jobs. Both came at almost the same time, and Phil and Jake swallowed all that they were given.

Finally spent, the four relaxed naked through the evening, there was lots of fondling of soft cocks, some ass fingering and a few suckling attempts to stir limp cocks. The beer flowed, the fish was cooked and they had lovely dinner. Jake had still not showered or cleaned off and he smelled of cum. It was turning Karl on again. The four talked about the afternoon's events and what this meant going forward.

For Karl and Jake, they would continue to see their ladies, especially as there were children involved. They decided that these activities were "fishing trip" only events and that once back in the city they would go back to their straight lives.

Phil and Connor both doubted that it would happen that way but kept their thoughts to themselves.

The rest of their stay was spent fucking and sucking each other. Phil managed to get fucked by Karl, though he wasn't sure he could take him. Jake proved to be an accommodating bottom, with no desire to top. All three took turns topping him. Phil fucked Connor while Karl and Jake watched and then flipped with Connor fucking him. Karl even took a turn topping Connor but he was too big for Connor's comfort, so they cut it short. By the time they were ready to head back to the city, they were all a little raw from fucking and sucking each other.

They'd been back in the city almost a week when Karl called up Connor and asked if he and Jake could come by. Connor said of course, and when they arrived, they all fucked again for several hours. Phil knew that the fishing trip only plan wouldn't last.

In November, Jake married his fiancé, they all attended the wedding, and there was a bachelor party that they walked away from bull legged. They enjoyed the wedding and reception. Jake's wife delivered a healthy baby boy, Jacob. Karl's wife announced her second pregnancy. Life continued. The next spring, as the guys headed south, Phil remained behind. He watched the spring training games when he could and couldn't help but admire his three men in their tight uniforms, sprinting around the field. He'd jerk off watching them play. Connor would call nightly and sometime Jake and Karl would join him, and the three would play for Phil over the webcam. Phil even managed to fly down a couple of weekends and joined them in person.

Together the four of them enjoyed that year and the season before Karl was traded and shortly after that, Jake as well. They still managed their post season fishing trips but the easy access from being on the same team was gone. Connor retired the next year and Phil's business had taken off, so he was able to hire agents to do most of the leg work, freeing he and Connor to travel, especially during the baseball season. Road trip games were always exciting.