Kevin the Gardener Pt. 01A - Caterer

Story Info
What happened with the caterer - find out.
3.4k words
4.81
1.5k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They slept on, erections waving in the air as if stirred by a morning breeze, they lay on side-by-side lounge chairs. Costas watched them, almost afraid to move. Costas resisted the urge to drop the trays he carried and drop to his knees and suck on each of those magnificent cocks. He was the first of his team, here early to set up the tables and have the serving dishes ready for the food which would arrive in a couple of hours. Instead of dropping to his knees, he crept around the side of the patio, trying to avoid the naked, sleeping men. His eyes, however, were drawn to the two proud poles standing in the morning sun. Was it his imagination or did the one on the left glisten? He maneuvered to a place where he could set the serving trays down, he stood and admired the two cocks for a moment, as the men slept on, unaware. He headed back to the truck to get the folding tables and the rest of the serving equipment.

It was his third trip when he bumped into the patio table, screeching it across the stone floor. Josh jumped at the noise and that jostled Kevin, waking them both up. Still not aware that they weren't alone, Josh looked around but didn't notice Costas, instead he stood, hard cock waving in the wind, he stretched, scratched his balls, idly stroked his hard cock for a few seconds and then jumped into the pool. Kevin looked around, feeling a bit disoriented to find himself outside and naked. It took him a moment to catch his bearing but, in that moment, he saw Costas standing there. Kevin's hand tried, futilely, to cover is cock which was beginning to soften. His hand wasn't big enough. He stood and reached for his clothes only to realize that they were still in the cabana. Instead, he grabbed a towel off the chaise and wrapped his waist.

"What the fuck" he yelled, which drew Josh's attention, not that he was shy at being nude, just at seeing an unexpected man standing behind them. Josh stood up in the pool and only then noticed Costas, standing by the patio table. Costas was doing his best to not look at either of the men, but they could both clearly see the erection in his black polyester trousers.

Josh, not at all embarrassed, offered a greeting.

"Well good morning. Costas, is it? We met at your companies office, they said you'd be here early." He walked across the pool and climbed the stairs out. His erection had diminished but was not gone, at least not fully. He was still fluffed and his cock swung freely, water dripping from the tip. He moved over the lounge chairs and grabbed a towel to wipe himself down.

Kevin for his part, calmed by Josh's casualness and recognition of the man, had gone into the house, and put on a pot of coffee. Outside he could hear Josh talking with Costas about set up, where the tables should go, what needed to be moved and to where, etc. As he walked him around the garden space, Kevin came back out, still wrapped in his towel, all traces of his erection now gone, the towel lay flat across his groin. He headed across the yard to the cabana to find his clothes, and heard a large splash followed but a distressed Josh crying out.

"Oh my god," He heard Josh say and turned to see Costas, splashing around in the deep end of the pool. He was flailing around, and Josh jumped in, grabbed him, and swam them both to the shallow end where he helped Costas to stand.

"I don't know how that happened, there must have been a slippery spot there," Josh was speaking as they climbed the stairs out of the pool. He started to fuss over Costas.

"Let's get you out of those wet clothes, I'll throw them in the dryer, I can give you a suit if you're shy." As he spoke, he simply began undressing Costas, Kevin paused to watch the spectacle.

Costas waved his arms frantically but didn't stop Josh from removing his shirt. He wore a V-neck white undershirt under the white work shirt. Josh lifted that over Costas' head to reveal a thick mat of wet fur beneath. Dropping shirt and tee onto a chaise, Josh retuned to Costas and tackled his pants. Here, Costas pushed Josh away and stepped back. He kicked his shoes off, Josh bent and picked them up and moved them over to set them in the sun to dry. Behind him Costas undid his pants, pulled off his wet leather belt and let the pants fall to his ankles. Josh took the belt and laid it across one of the chaise in the sun. He looked back at Costas. He still wore white CK briefs, his bulge presenting a good advertisement for that particular brand of underwear, those now see through underwear. A black bush surrounded the outline of his long cock.

Costas tried to cover himself. Josh bent and picked up the pants and asked for the socks and underwear as well. Costas seemed reluctant but, in the end, he stripped them off and handed them to Josh. Josh handed him the towel he'd been using which Costas very thankfully wrapped himself in. Josh took the gathered clothes and headed into the house. He returned a few minutes later with a tray, on which sat the coffee pot, cream, sugar, and some cups. He was still nude. He placed the coffee service on the table and went back inside. Kevin had watched the whole thing unfold and, as a result, hadn't yet picked up any clothes, he still stood beside the cabana, naked.

He looked Costas over, he appeared to be in his mid 20s; the legs were as hairy as the chest, the cock when it had sprung out the wet Calvin's was thick and uncut. Now wrapped in his towel, Kevin watched as Costas went about his work. Costas opened the two tables he'd brought in and set them up. Kevin saw him look around, then slap his hip.

"Is there an issue?" Kevin asked walking naked across the yard, towards where Costas worked.

"I need the last couple of tables and the table clothes, and the other supplies but they're still in my truck."

"Did you need a hand to get them?" Kevin asked.

"I can't exactly go out front like this?" Costas gestured at his body.

"Why not? The towel covers you, and no one will be looking in any case." Grabbing up his own towel, Kevin wrapped it around his waist, "I'll help."

"I couldn't..." Costas complained.

"Is your truck open?" Kevin asked as his was rounding the side of the house, calling over his shoulder but not waiting for a reply.

A few moments later, he arrived back with two more folded tables. His towel had been lost somewhere along the way. His uncut cock flopped with each step. He carried the tables over to where Costas had set the other two up.

"Come on, a few more trips and we'll be done." Kevin urged, he turned and marched back to the van where he grabbed two stacked storage bins. He nearly tripped on his towel, which had dropped off at the back of the truck during his last trip. He turned to find Costas behind him, tightly gripping his towel. Between the two of them the managed to get the rest of the supplies in - glasses, cutlery, plates, table clothes, chaffing dishes, among other things. On the third trip, Costas lost his towel, he didn't bother to pick it up. When they returned from the final trip, Josh was sitting at the patio table, a spread of scrambled eggs, bacon, hash browns, juices and the coffee was set out. They'd picked up the towels and stacked them on the last boxes they were carrying. Josh watched them set everything down then spoke up.

"Sit down," he said, "let's have some breakfast and then we'll help you get set up." The last he said directly to Costas. At first Costas declined but, in the end, he sat with them and ate.

Under the table, which for such a big patio was quite small, legs and feet touched and crossed. Costas felt a foot brush his leg. Above the table conversation carried on, food was consumed. A moment later, Kevin also felt a food rub his leg, in fact, it hooked his leg and drew him towards Costas, until they were touching. Costas looked a bit uncomfortable especially as the foot brushing his leg moved upward and reached his thigh.

He jumped and tried to stand.

His erection betrayed him, though, as it caught on the table edge and actually managed to lift the table a few inches before it popped free, the table crashing down, coffee spilling, cups upending, remains of food spilling off plates. Costas looked mortified and tried to use a napkin to cover his hard on, which was a least 8 inches. Kevin couldn't take his eyes off it. Josh's hand reached for it but stopped short as Costas seemed to jump back.

"I should get back to work," Costas stumbled backwards, tripping on his own feet in a hurry to end his embarrassment. Josh jumped up and managed to catch him and prevented a serious fall. They looked into each other's eyes and Costas reached up, grabbed Josh by the back of his head and pulled him down into a long deep kiss. His cock bounced like a tree limb in the wind. Kevin sat back and admired the hard cock. Josh, for his part held Costas in one arm and let his other hand caress down Costas' chest towards that log, as his own cock grew.

"God, I want this," Costas said as he pulled away, "But I can't, I'll lose my job, that is if my boss finds out."

"Don't you own the company?" Josh asked.

"Well, yes, but I also have partners, and I know they'd object to this."

"So, it's your company but you're not the boss? Josh asked as he helped Costas to stand, both their cocks still rock hard.

"Yes, I mean, no. I mean, I'm the junior partner. Look I just can't, it's not professional." Costas finished.

"All right, if you don't want to pursue this, we'll let you get on with your work." Josh offered. He helped Costas to stand on his own, dusted off dirt that didn't exist from Costas's chest then turned to Kevin.

He reached for and grabbed Kevin's hand and pulled him away from the table, and together they began to walk towards the cabana. They'd made it halfway across the lawn when they heard Costas behind them.

"Fuck it," he said, "I want that cock in me." He rushed forward and connected with both men his cock landing over their still clasped hands. Their hands separated and each wrapped around the cock between them. Kevin looked down, saw the head of Costas' cock protruding from both their hands and smirked to himself, as he recalled a joke he'd seen flitting around the internet, he thought about it, not sure he had it exactly right:

A man says to his friend: "How do you define 'Something'?"

"That's an interesting question," His friend says and thinks for a moment.

"Well, now, you take your one hand and wrap it around your dick," he begins, "then take the other hand and wrap it around the rest of the shaft."

"Ok" the first guy says.

"Then anything remaining exposed, now that," he paused and looked at his friend, "now that is something."

"Are you sure?" Josh asked and Kevin returned to the moment.

In response to which Costas knelt in the grass, and turned Kevin and pulled Kevin's hard cock into his mouth, as he reached up and stroked Josh. Kevin felt Costas' tongue probe into his foreskin and he let out a low moan, Josh smiled at Kevin, leaned in, and kissed him, tongue probing into his mouth. Below them, Costas switched cocks, swapping hand and mouth, and sucked in Josh's long cock while he stroked Kevin's uncut cock, skinning the foreskin back revealing the purplish head then letting it cover the head again, as he stroked. He sucked Josh's seven inches deep into his throat and felt the head right at the back of it.

Kevin caressed Costas' head, he continued to kiss Josh. Josh's hands caressed Kevin's lightly furred chest, roamed down to his abdomen then around back to Kevin's ass. Costas continued to swap out the men, sucking one, stroking the other. Josh wanted to grab Costas' head and fuck into his throat. The warm mouth around his cock felt amazing but he resisted the urge to hold Costas' head and plow it into his throat. He let Costas set the pace. For now, Costas seemed content to switch between the two men, marvelling at the differences in their cocks, enjoy the feel and depth of each of them in his throat.

Costas was doing a fantastic job on both men, and they both found their balls tightening and pulling up into their bodies. Josh was the first to cry uncle and pulled his cock away.

"Keep that up and I'm gonna cum," he said.

"Not until that cock is in my ass," Costas replied, holding Kevin's cock, which he was slowly stroking.

"Not only his," Kevin chimed in.

"Definitely, not only his." Costas replied.

Costas stood up and pulled both men into an embrace, all shyness now gone, he kissed first Kevin, then Josh, then the three of them meshed into a long single mashup, tongues and lips brushing wherever they could reach and whomever they could reach.

Costas turned to Kevin, after he pulled away from the kiss. "Will you fuck me first?" he asked and didn't wait for a reply but turned around and headed to the tables he had set up. He bent over the edge of the outermost one and spread his ass cheeks. "Please." He asked. "Fuck me. Open me up for Josh."

Not one to say no to a spread ass, Kevin followed Costas to the table. Kevin knelt and spit on Costas' ass, he leaned in, and tongue fucked the spit into the hole. After a minute, he spit into the hole again, then stood up and spit again, this time, onto his cock head, positioned himself and began to work his cock into Costas' ass. The young man was tight, and he moaned as Kevin's cock forced his ass open. The head popped in and the sphincter closed around the thick ridge. Costas gasped out, a sound of pain and pleasure. Kevin paused there, holding his head still inside Costas. Costas took several long deep breaths and on the third one, pushed back towards Kevin. Meanwhile Josh climbed onto the table and spread his legs on either side of Costas' head. His hard cock bounced in front of Costas' mouth. Kevin pushed in another inch or so, in response to Costas pushing back and as he did, Costas opened his mouth to gasp, at which point Josh slid forward and let his cock fill the gaping hole that Costas had provided when he opened his mouth.

Now spit roasting him, they each fucked him hard. The moans escaping Costas' throat, around Josh's cock were such a turn on for both men. Kevin had worked his cock to the balls into Costas' ass and now that he was fully embedded he began to fuck, picking up his pace and fucking faster and faster.

Suddenly, Costas pulled off of Josh's cock and hollered "Fuck I'm gonna cum."

Kevin didn't stop fucking but he could feel Costas' ass gripping and release his cock as Costas' cock emptied his balls onto the tabletop. Josh grabbed his mouth and pushed his cock back in. Costas went immediately back to work.

Josh looked up at Kevin.

"My turn." He said and Kevin simply nodded and pulled his cock out of Costas, who moaned for him to put it back in, to fill him again.

They stood him up and moved down the table a bit, placing Costas on his back, Josh took his place between Costas' legs, lifting them to his shoulders, and didn't hesitate but shoved his cock into Costas' ass in one long stroke. Costas' cock was still hard as a rock, eight inches of uncut meat lay across his belly, cum dribbles still leaked from the tip. Kevin came around the table, climbed up and knelt on the table, his thighs straddling Costas' head, and fed his cock to Costas, fucking down into his throat. His cock had been enjoying the tight ass and the mouth was nice, but it wasn't an ass, he needed more. After a few minutes he pulled out, moved around the table, and positioned his cock at Josh's ass. He held Josh still for a moment, as he worked his thick cock into Josh's ass. Josh, still inside Costas, paused until he was fully impaled on Kevin's cock.

Once Kevin was fully in him, he started to rock, fucking back onto Kevin and forward into Costas. He rode cock and hole steadily. Costas moaned and came again, cum spraying over his head, onto the table and hitting his belly, some rolling down his sides. He still didn't lose his erection as the three-way fuck fest continued.

Josh was too close to stop now and he pulled out of Costas' ass. "I'm gonna fucking cum." He yelled, "I want to cum on your face." Kevin didn't stop fucking Josh, but Josh pulled Costas off the table and had him kneel in front of them. Just as Costas hit his knees, Josh came. He sprayed the first two pulses right over Costas' head hitting the table. The next three shots hit Costas squarely in the face. That was more than enough to push Kevin over the edge. He pulled out of Josh, stepped around and aimed his cock at Costas. Like Josh, he got the first few shots on the table before painting Costas' face.

Costas started jerking his cock furiously, Josh stood him up and knelt beside the table just as Costas shot his third load. It was a huge load, a surprise given it was his third. He sprayed Josh, the table, the patio. Kevin leaned down and licked the tip of Costas' cock, then kissed Josh, licking cum off his face.

Both Kevin and Josh stood up and kissed Costas again, licking the dripping cum from his face.

Costas' cock was still hard but both Kevin and Josh were spent. Costas sat on the table and stroked out a fourth load as the two men watched him play. They kissed him, licked, and nibbled on nipples then played with his balls. Josh sucked on his cock for a minute. Kevin finger fucked him. Costas came finally, his fourth load. Most of it landing on the table between his legs, Kevin licked Costas' fingers clean. Josh licked and sucked his cock clean.

They all collapsed then, and they noticed that Costas' cock was finally softening.

"Thank you, both, I needed that more than I knew."

"Any time, Costas. Now let's get cleaned up and we'll set up for the party." Josh offered. They showed him to the shower in the cabana where he and Kevin washed each other. Costas did start to get hard again, but time wasn't on their side now, and he stopped Kevin before it got too far.

They got Costas' clothes out of the dryer, and he dressed while Josh and Kevin laid out table cloths. They neglected to clean the cum off the table and both men smirked through the afternoon as they thought of everyone at and around the tables full of cum.

The party went well and, as Josh had predicted, after seeing the work he had done, Kevin was able to pick up several new customers. Costas as well picked up a few new business opportunities.

The party wrapped up around 5 and the clean up went quickly as the wait staff helped with packing up. Finally, just Josh, Kevin and Costas were left, the van was packed and the three of them enjoyed a drink to celebrate a good day.

Costas put down his glass and stood, he kissed first Josh, then Kevin and was on his knees in seconds and the three of them repeated the morning's activities until well into the night.