All Comments on 'Philanthropy Pt. 05'

by Estcher

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
dwoelfledwoelfleabout 3 years ago

Thank you for this wonderful ride. Watching Peter grow was great.

Sadly, your point about the world is very on target. We each need to step up.

Mike9947Mike9947about 3 years ago

So very well done - suspension of disbelief? Sure. But very tempting to the imagination. Good over evil. Boy gets girl(s). Great stuff. And you are either one heck of an accomplished lover or have an uncanny imagination - I will go with the former. Great stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

HA! someone doesn't like politics in Literotica stories? funny to see someone criticize that while they're reading stories about all kinds of sexual kinks such as anal, threesomes, and other things such as murder, revenge, and more. Perhaps said person should keep his/her immorality out of the Canadian author's politics?

Oh well... story had good closure. glad to see how it turned out, except for Dana, of course. Her parents doings, and Peter's escapades, both sexual and violent, were sure to mess up such an impressionable girl. Blood is perhaps still thicker than water.

I agree with one of the other authors. great story, great imagination. well done.

glasstoymakerglasstoymakerabout 3 years ago

I was going to say there were no heh's but you slipped one into your closing statement, heh? And finally some fur. Y'all should know... "Hairy is the New Black" Such a nasty action filled couldn't put it down story. Gracious.

JimDiamondJimDiamondover 2 years ago

A nice romantic novel. Actually I loved reading it. You are a great writer! Too bad they can't give you 10 stars!

I did get a kick out of your having a five foot woman being the bad ass and all scary to men. Sorry, but even a power lifting MMA competing, 5 foot woman cannot beat up big men knowledgeable about "Many different Martial Arts". The computer nerds taking over the world is far, far more likely to happen. :-) I don't care how much "Stereo Juice" she was taking.

Though it did remind me a bit of watching a Shotokan Karate demonstration in a city park. The lead person was a 5'9" 150 pound woman who said she had been "studying" for 15 years. She was sneering as she demonstrated what "a woman could do to a man who dared grab her". AND some Black Belt men with her had demonstrated sparring. Clearly none of them had ever been in a REAL fight. When she asked for a man from the audience to show what she would do to an attempted rapist I quickly volunteered. I was roughly her weight, but a couple of inches taller. When she instructed me to grab her from the back like I intended to rape her I am sure she expected me to put my arms around her and stand like a duffus. I grabbed the back of her short hair twisted her head as I threw her to the ground on her belly. Then held her down screaming and kicking while I pretended to chew on her neck for about a minute. Then stood up up and told the mainly audience of women, "That is what happens when a man really tries to rape you." "Screaming and kicking made some of you start screaming at me and I let her go. Her traditional Karate did her NO good." I had a bunch of real pissed off women, but one came up to me and thanked me. She had experienced a real rape attempt and her two years of training also did her no good. An old woman with a cane came to her rescue and beat the hell out of the rapist and he ran. Have your women heroes be very skilled with weapons where they can believably beat the shit out of even big men... :-) OR, shoot the hell out of them. :-)

EstcherEstcherover 2 years agoAuthor

Why thank you, JimDiamond! I appreciate the kind words and your tale. Point well taken. Lana.

EstcherEstcherover 2 years agoAuthor

JimDiamond I just read your bio and now I think I owe you a better response. Yes! I thought it adorable that Shanti was so proficient. Just the thought of her exotic face and those hard muscles on a gal of her stature… it still gives me shivers. She’s my favourite erotic character thus far tbh. My goodness, the exquisite beauty of her…

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

I am really conflicted about the end? I do think that Peter also deserves to die like he judged all the others. Why is he allowed to be happy in the end after what he did? The end showed exactly what he achieved, nothing but more violence and death. He was the trigger to plunge the world into chaos and everyone who died as a result should be a burden on his shoulder but like he said, he is an asshole so he doesnt care. He lives in luxury, protected in the alps. Did Nancy and Brad deserve to life? Who knows, probably not. But does that absolve him? Absolutely not. I for one wouldnt bat an eye if Dana gets to him even though it would just start another spiral of revenge.

QuestionableFun87QuestionableFun87almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed your writing quite a lot. Excellent plot and characters. I’m glad I stumbled across your writing, I’ll definitely read some more. You put some incredible time into this, considering we get to read your work for free.

I would agree that our world is in a dire place as well, although I can see ideologically we are on opposite ends of the spectrum. I do hope we can make it through without utter chaos.

ByronBWByronBWalmost 2 years ago

Great read! Thank you.

Love Shanti’s character. And Amanda as well!

We are all broken in some form or another. I truly enjoyed this story.

Byron B

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great Read.

Loved it all.

The dark vibe. Great dialogue, just couldn't stop reading. Would kill for more

dawg997dawg997over 1 year ago

Another GREAT story from you, Estcher!

Well-developed characters.

Detailed and interesting story line.

And HOT, imaginative sex!

Without a doubt, you are one of the finest authors here at Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It shouldn’t be difficult to come up with different names for your characters. There’s enough scenes where you mistakenly use the wrong characters name but then to throw in similar names… irritating… and Dana witnessing her parents death was unnecessary and an unlikely situation. Why would her parents be armed and be checking up on a single hired hit man knowing full well he had a security team and why would ditzy dana go looking for negligent parents. And the fact that she never came to terms with the action of her parents. Ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A unknown billionaire driving a bulletproof hyundai to maintain his anonymity… sure I’ll buy it… but said billionaire buying an underpowered Ford Edge after knowing his life and the lives of those around him are on the line Absolutely not… especially when money ain’t a problem. Armortek dot com

DoctorAlanDoctorAlanover 1 year ago

Yep, authors have erasers, but I liked the original endings of your earlier stories more than the changed endings you have given us in your "coffee bar" scene. Your circus, your monkeys.

This ending seems a tad deus ex machina. And face it: do you really think having the world run by an unelected cabal comprising the smartest kid in his class and his girlfriends sounds like a long-run winner?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Right, it's not mandarin but Cantonese!! Got called that all the time when I lived in Hong Kong...and the city mentioned in China was called Canton and about 3hrs away from Hong Kong by train. So that corner of China including Macau (50mins away from HK by jet foil) and of course they speak mandarin as well now. LTG= Triads. Author's should check real world things, but enough dissing a Canadian, we are cousins!! Lol!! from Scotland, love!!

USMCVetUSMCVet3 months ago

Outstanding series. Could’ve done without the woke rant near the end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEstcher@Estcher
The completed Spell Caster trilogy arc is complete and published on Literotica, Smashwords, and Amazon. And in case you were not aware, The Schooling of the Spell Caster won third place in the November 2022 Reader Awards under Sci-Fi/Fantasy. That was pretty cool. And it was ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Philanthropy Series Info

SIMILAR Stories