Philanthropy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Estcher
Estcher
1,761 Followers

Dana was giving her long licks, staying to her pussy. Dawn was watching with her mouth open and her breath coming in little hitches. She saw me looking and she looked away embarrassed.

Amanda saw and left me to kneel beside Dana. "Don't be embarrassed, hon. You're gorgeous. Are you enjoying yourself?"

Dawn bit her lower lip and then nodded once. She glanced at me and then sharply down at Amanda when her tongue joined Dana's. Few women ever have the pleasure of two tongues on their pussy. It was a first for Dawn and she looked excited and still frightened. Amanda and Dana were experts and administered their attention with hunger and a sixth sense born of having carried their own pussies around for their entire lives. They knew where they could pleasure Dawn the best—and they did. With gusto.

Dawn was a quiet one. It was her breathing that gave her pleasure away. She was drawing in ragged breaths more and more rapidly. Amanda reached up and pulled up her sweatshirt and found her braless breasts and squeezed. Dawn grabbed her top and pulled it off and I got to see her amazing tits. At least a single D, with large puffy areola and protruding nipples.

"Maybe we should retire to my bedroom?" I suggested thinking about Brad in the other room.

Dawn nodded but then Amanda latched onto a nipple and suckled. Dawn's hand rose to hold Amanda against her and closed her eyes in bliss. Dana was sucking hard on her clit and thrusting two wet fingers in and up inside her vagina.

I laughed and went over and peeled Amanda off, who complained. So did Dawn. Dana kept up her actions and I could hear her sucking in Dawn's juices with noisy slurps. I grabbed Dana by the hair and pulled gently until she let go and reached up to pry my fingers away.

"Ouch! Let go!"

"Go to my bedroom. Brad is here, remember?"

"Right..."

Amanda took Dawn by the hand and led her away. Dana trailed afterward and started peeling her clothes on the way. I sighed and gathered up all the loose clothes and followed them. By the time I reached the bedroom they had resumed their positions, but with Dawn lying flat on her back in the middle of the bed. Amanda was pressed up tight beside her and was suckling once again.

I sat up near Dawn's head and watched her expressions change on her face. She was animated but still strangely quiet. I admired her tits. Freckles descended from her collar bones down to her breasts and I thought maybe I should start licking each one individually. Then I had a thought and straddled her chest. I placed my cock between her flesh and Amanda caught on quickly and mashed her breasts around my cock. Dawn grinned up at me and then moaned quietly at something Dana was doing between her legs.

I started thrusting and Amanda spat gobs of spit between Dawn's breasts and added just the right amount of lubrication against the friction. My cock head would disappear between her mounds and then reappear to have Amanda lick it with Dawn. Dana's head appeared around my waist and she watched for a moment.

"Wow, that's awesome. I want that, too," she whined.

"Soon, pumpkin," I said and kept thrusting between the warm soft mounds.

Amanda sat back and said it was time to switch around.

In moments, prolonged only by trying to sort out the logistics of so many limbs, we found ourselves in a new position. Dana straddled Dawn's face looking down her body and drove her pussy down to her hungry mouth. I watched Dawn lick and probe Dana's sweet pussy. Later we would discover it was her first time with women. You wouldn't have known. Amanda went on all fours and buried her face between Dawn's thighs. Me? I knelt behind Amanda and admired her gloriously crinkled asshole and gaping pussy. I pressed my cock up against her vagina and pushed in with one long thrust. I pulled back and then using only half the length of my cock I thrust into her pussy with quick little thrusts. Moaning filled my bedroom, with the occasional loud crass outburst from Amanda.

Soon I was driving my entire length into Amanda. I used my hands to grip and spread her gorgeous ass cheeks and admired her gaping asshole and my glistening cock inside her vagina. I pulled out and knelt down and licked her pussy and asshole and she moaned harder. The better I fucked her the hungrier she became eating out Dawn. Dawn was happily munching on Dana and by the expression on Dana's face, Dawn was good.

In no time, Amanda had to stop eating out Dawn and gave in to her pleasure. She laid her face on Dawn's pussy and came shuddering around my cock. I pulled out when I felt the sudden need to cum. I wanted this to last.

Amanda got back on all fours and looked back at me and grinned, her face glistening. Grinning back at her, I drove my cock back inside and her eyes rolled back a little in her head. She looked forward and then dove back down into Dawn's pussy.

Dana was in the throes of pleasure, too. She was encouraging Amanda and then went quiet and then cried out in pleasure. "Oh fuck, yes! Dawn! Oh my God she's got her tongue deep in my asshole! Jesus!"

I held out a raised hand and Dana high-fived me. I watched Dana cum on Dawn's face. She grabbed her own tits and squeezed them and pulled at her nipples and pinched them hard. I had to have her and pulled out of Amanda.

I crawled around the bed and knelt on my knees behind Dana. I pushed on her back and she leaned forward exposing her gorgeous pussy and ass. Dawn looked up at me and smiled a bright smile. I put my cock into her mouth, and she bathed my cockhead with her tongue, sucking up Amanda's delicious pussy juice. I pulled out of her mouth and pressed my cock against Dana's pussy and pushed in.

Dana moaned and Amanda looked up. She saw Dana's face inches from hers and they locked lips. Amanda slipped two fingers inside Dawn and pleasured her with curled penetration, no doubt stroking her g-spot. I looked down and saw Dawn watching my cock penetrate Dana from behind. Dawn reached up and rubbed at her clit, slick with her spit and Dana's pussy juice. I gave Dana slow long strokes and smiled at Dawn. Dawn winked at me and then lifted her head enough to extend her tongue and lick at my hanging balls.

"Oh, yeah, lick my balls!" I was impressed with Dawn. She had gone from this meek little thing to a proper vixen. Of course, it was Amanda who broke that façade.

Dawn didn't stop there; she licked my balls and my shaft. I watched as she tongued Dana's clit and Dana convulsed and her pussy squeezed my cock. Amanda was pleasuring Dawn again and let Dana vocalise her pleasure.

I couldn't hold back my orgasm any longer. I pulled out of Dana and grabbed my cock and stroked it. I aimed at Dana's asshole and felt the first rush of pleasure hit me with my first ejaculation. My rope splashed on her asshole and ran down her pussy lips. Dawn was watching and waiting and slurped up the cum, setting Dana off. I kept coming and shot a rope at Dana's gaping pussy. Dawn lapped that up, too. I pressed my cock to her lips and Dawn opened up and accepted my third rope. I held my cock in her mouth and she sucked it hard drawing out my cum. It spilt from her mouth and she cried out and raised a hand to wipe it back up and sucked on her fingers. Cum splashed on her face from Dana's groin and Dawn grinned at me.

I sat back on my heels and watched Dawn lick Dana clean. Dana shuddered and made appreciative sounds. Amanda was lost in Dawn's pussy and didn't seem to want to leave it.

I chuckled and rose and went to the kitchen for bottled water. Brad was sitting outside in the sunroom. I decided to leave him and went back to the bedroom. I found the girls in a three-way sixty-nine position. They were on their sides, each with a pussy on their mouths. I announced water but was ignored.

I lay back on the bed and watched them for a while. They were engrossed and I was forgotten. I drank water and enjoyed the action.

After they had all cum a couple of times, they broke up and accepted the water. Dawn was sipping hers and watching me.

I waited.

"I want to fuck you," she finally said.

"Okay."

"I've wanted to fuck you ever since you hired me. Did you know Markie used to tell all the girls about how she was fucking you?"

I didn't and now that I knew I wished I didn't. I shook my head.

"She bragged about the size of your cock. About your stamina."

"Hmm. Not nice. I never kiss and tell."

"She did. She was also fucking Roger, but I bet you knew that."

"Now I think she's fucking Brad."

"Your bodyguard?"

I nodded again. Dawn and Amanda were holding each other intimately and following along with the conversation. I idly played with one of Amanda's breasts. "Yeah, he's out in the sunroom at the moment. Quietest place in the condo."

"That must be weird for him. I mean, here we are in a foursome! Oh my God, I've never even had a threesome! Not me, nope. I go right to foursome."

"Are you having fun?"

"Like I said, I want to fuck you. I want that cock," she pointed for emphasis. "Inside my pussy."

Amanda giggled. "It's a cunt now."

Dawn blinked. "Um, wow?"

I responded. "Amanda doesn't call her pussy a pussy when she's fucking."

Dana put down her water and slid between Amanda's legs and lapped at her pussy. "Yeah, she calls it her cunt. She's proud of that." Dana kept on lapping and Amanda murmured approval and twisted her fingers into Dana's hair and held her there.

Dawn licked her lips.

"Say it," I asked.

Dawn shook her head.

I shrugged. "For what it's worth, Markie was a terrible lay. Very vanilla."

Dawn nodded. "She seemed the type. All looks, no imagination."

My cock was being idly stroked by Dana. We watched as my limp dick rose in volume and height.

Dawn wasted no time and straddled me. She looked into my eyes for a long moment and then reached between us, grabbed my cock, lined it up, and pushed me into her pussy.

"Ungh," she moaned. "So big..."

Dana wiped at Amanda's soaking pussy and then reached between Dawn's ass cheeks and lubricated my cock and Dawn's pussy. Soon Dawn was thrusting at me as I thrust at her, meeting in the middle. I jack hammered her, and she finally started to make noises.

Amanda lifted her own legs up high and held them together while Dana continued her licking assault on her ass and pussy. Amanda gripped her head and drove her in hard.

I gripped Dawn's ass and lifted her and then really pounded into her. Dawn was riding me high and squeezed her tits and puffy nipples. Her upper chest was flushed a deep red with her excitement. I reached around her ass cheek and found her asshole and circled it with a finger. Dawn exploded on me and flopped forward and found my mouth. She kissed me hard and her ragged breathing shot into my mouth and air escaped my nose. Dawn came shuddering and then lay limp.

"Okay, get off!" complained Dana. "My turn! I haven't been fucked yet!"

Amanda helped get a wasted Dawn off me. Amanda and Dana then attacked my cock and bathed it with their tongues, lapping up all of Dawn's juices. I looked over at Dawn and she smiled tiredly up at me. Her massive breasts sagged sideways and lay on her upper arms. I grabbed a nipple and tweaked it hard.

She mouthed "ouch" and smiled at me.

Dana scrambled into position and lowered herself onto my cock. An expression of bliss filled her face, and she started to ride me. Amanda slipped behind her and started lapping at my balls, shaft, and Dana's ass crack. Dana was in the heat of her pleasure now. She rode me for a long time, and I watched and enjoyed the feeling of eighteen-year-old pussy hugging and caressing my cock. Amanda was doing a superb job, and I felt my cum start to gather mass.

Dana came hard all of a sudden. She pulled off me and I watched her squirt hard onto my stomach and cock. Amanda was there and lapping at it with hunger. Dawn even stirred and soon Amanda and Dawn were licking me all over. It tickled.

We took a break and drank water. The girls were lying on me, and hands roamed and tweaked and prodded anything that looked interesting.

"What's next, girls?" I asked.

Amanda grinned at me and slid off the bed and retrieved her anal lube favourite: organic coconut oil. You can buy it in the grocery stores. She wasted no time and made a show of lubing up her ass for all of us to watch.

Dawn was watching in awe as Amanda pushed the oil inside her rectum and smeared it around her o-ring. "Are you really going to do this?" she asked.

"Fuck yeah," said Amanda. "This is the best. My thing. Peter fucks my ass better than anyone."

Dawn said nothing.

Amanda then rubbed the oil over my cock, and I shuddered with the pleasure. I was already close to cuming. Amanda the sex savant recognised it and warned me. "You better last, Peter!"

"I'll try, baby."

Amanda positioned herself on all fours so that Dawn and Dana could watch. Amanda loved a show, especially with her as the star attraction. "Fuck my ass hard, Peter. You know what I need."

I did indeed. I knelt behind her, pressed my cock up against her sphincter and applied steady pressure until my cock head popped past her ring. As soon as I was in, I drove in hard the rest of the way, plumbing her depths in one thrust until my pelvis slapped her ass cheeks.

"Oh my God!" cried Dawn.

"Have you ever done that?" asked Dana.

"Yes, with girlfriends, but never like that!"

"Watch this..." said Dana with a little awe in her voice. I had never fucked Dana in the ass. She had never wanted it. I never offer. The woman has to ask for it.

I really gave it to Amanda. I ploughed her ass and rectum with abandon, giving in to my own pleasure. I knew Amanda and she took everything I gave. She wasn't worried about me cuming or not, and I wasn't worried about her. Time lost meaning and I drove relentlessly into her ass. The sound of flesh slapping reverberated in the bedroom. Dana and Dawn played with themselves watching. Their slick fingers circling their clits and then plunging into their vaginas for more juice before returning to their hard clits.

"Cum in my ass, Peter!" screamed Amanda. "Cum in my ass and then eat it out! Baby! Please! I need it! You know I do! Please!"

There were some things I would never do, no matter how much it disappoints Amanda.

She started to cum hard with what she calls her analgasms. I swear she lives for them. I had to give her two at least. I held on for the first one and then readied myself for the second one. They always grew more intense, like building blocks. You could actually she the hairs on her body stand up like an electrical charge across goose bumped flesh.

She was spewing lewd comments and swearing at me. I've mentioned them before and won't again. She was loud and she was a sailor in bed. She was my slut and personal whore, and I called her all those things. It always sped up her analgasms. She was demanding I eat my cum out of her ass again and again. She pleaded.

I would disappoint her again.

My orgasm rose hard and fast and I cried out and blasted a torrent of cum into her ass. My back was arched, and Amanda came with me. I pulled out and flopped back, exhausted and spent. Amanda stayed on her fours and shook.

Then Dawn did the unimaginable. She got behind Amanda and clamped her mouth over her asshole. We could hear her sucking. I was disgusted and turned on at the same time. Amanda lost it. I mean really lost it. She screamed like she had been shot or stabbed. Then she came. It was explosive in volume and liquid. She squirted for the first time since I knew her. Amanda always wanted to squirt. We tried to get her to squirt many times.

You could hear her squirt. It was the sound you'd expect. She squirted all over Dawn's chin and chest three times. Dawn didn't stop eating out her ass. Dana and I watched Dawn really go at it. Amanda was vibrating and crying. Dawn pulled her mouth free and inspected Amanda's asshole and gave it a tender kiss. Amanda flopped to her side and stared up at Dawn with adoration.

Then Dawn crawled up her body and held her mouth over Amanda's. Amanda smiled and opened her mouth and Dawn cum swapped with her. They kissed and swallowed.

"Thank you," murmured Amanda. "I've wanted that my whole life. Thank you."

"My pleasure, Amanda. I've always wanted to try that. It's kind of awesome."

Dana and I exchanged a look and grimaced.

"You need to move in with us," murmured Amanda and she pulled Dawn in for more kissing. In a moment, Dawn lifted her head and looked down at Amanda. She was passed out or asleep.

Dawn looked over at us and then realised she had an audience. She grinned at us. "What? It's true! I've always wanted to do that. Amanda sure needed it."

I nodded. "Amanda caught her parents ass fucking one day. She says her dad did what you just did to her mother. She's wanted it ever since. Always demands it of me."

Dawn stroked Amanda's hair. "Poor thing. I understand her. I do." Dawn then grinned at us. "Who wants a kiss?"

Dana squealed and Dawn pretended to chase her around the bed. Amazingly, Dana let herself be kissed and she melted into Dawn's embrace. Dana smacked her lips. "Tastes like coconut!"

I laughed and flopped down on the bed. Dana and Dawn decided to clean me up and licked me clean. Amanda was out of it and soon snoring. She had the cutest little smile on her face and Dana took a picture.

"To remind her," she explained.

Dawn settled back against the headboard. She looked exhausted. "I think I need to go home and sleep," she said.

"Oh, shit!" exclaimed Dana. "What's the time?"

I looked at my clock standing on my bedside table and told her the time.

"Fuck! I have to run!"

Dana scrambled off the bed, found her clothes in the pile and dressed hurriedly. She gave us all a quick kiss and fled the bedroom. "Oh hi, Brad! Night!"

We heard the front door open and close.

I settled in beside Dawn and took her hand. A quiet descended and I felt at peace. I placed a hand on Amanda's breast and held it there.

"Why are you so quiet during sex?" I asked a few minutes later into the blissful silence.

Dawn looked sheepish. "In university, my girlfriend and I had to be quiet in the dorms," she admitted. "Lesbians were outed all the time and shamed. But we had to stay quiet and I guess it just became the way I am. Woman can be horrible. Which is why I was always hanging with the boys. Funny thing, lesbian sex was rampant in the dorms. It seemed like every girl coming to university was determined to try the same sex. Like a rite of passage. It was their time or some other bullshit."

"Weird. Can't imagine that happening in the boys' dorm," I laughed.

Dawn raised an eyebrow at me. "You'd be surprised..."

"Eww."

"Idiot."

"Why am I an idiot?"

"Don't judge. Just because its not your thing, doesn't make it gross."

"Hmm."

"It's super-hot, actually. Watching two guys make out." Dawn slid down my side and then laid her head on my chest.

"I'll take your word for it."

"You're super straight?"

"Like an arrow."

"Too bad."

"Sorry to disappoint."

Dawn pushed her face close to mine and then kissed me softly looking into my eyes. "No disappointment here."

"Can I ask you something? You don't have to answer if you don't want to."

"I always reserve that right. But go ahead."

"You were so shy at first. Why?"

Dawn put her head on my chest and stroked my stomach. My cock was limp and oozing cum and Dawn ran a finger through it and slurped it up. "I keep this part of me hidden. And you're my boss. It was kind of weird having my boss right there."

"How about I no longer stay your boss?"

Dawn lifted her head and glared at me. "Are you firing me?"

I laughed loudly and Amanda stirred, shushed me, and fell back asleep. "No," I said softly.

"Then what do you mean?"

"You're a smart woman. Smartest I've ever met, frankly. What do you think the end game here is? With the Carvers and the LTG?"

Estcher
Estcher
1,761 Followers
123456...9