Philanthropy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My view from the window of our mansion in the morning was spectacular. I had never travelled much and when Shanti had shown me options, I had immediately fallen in love with Switzerland. We relocated in relative ease and Insight Financial was now hidden away in the Alps. And hidden from the world.

My biggest fear in the plan I had formulated was the 'what about after'. We would be massive targets in the world from a lot of bad people. I wasn't able to solve it. Shanti did. And now we were relatively safe in a 20,000 square foot mansion with twelve bedrooms on 15 acres. We have indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, hot tubs, professional kitchens with staff, cleaning crew, and security. Part of the mansion was converted to office space to operate our business. The dev team has a large operations centre filled with monitors tracking all our efforts.

Today, Insight Financial works globally and remotely. We have dozens of satellite offices but not one employee knows where the headquarters are actually located. We delayed moving here when Shanti insisted on first installing a massive safe room under the mansion built right into the bedrock. I call it the Bat Cave. I even got Shanti and I Batman and Robin outfits. I'm not kidding when I say this, she fucking loves role playing that with me. Amanda joins as Cat woman. Dawn always has to wear her Velma outfit. It's an unwritten rule. If you are ever visiting and see Batman, Robin, Cat woman and Velma running around in various stages of undress, you'll understand. It's a sex thing.

I set down my cup of coffee and looked up when Shanti entered the room.

"Ready for your security report?" she asked.

"Nope. Don't want it. You deal with it."

"You really need to be more involved you know. You can't delegate everything."

"I'm the richest person in the world, I can do whatever I want."

"Wrong, you, Amanda and I are the richest people in the world. You didn't sign a prenup."

"Pfft. Come here, wife," I patted my lap.

Shanti sighed and straddled my lap and kissed me. "I'm not your wife."

"My illegal wife, yes you are."

"Nope."

"My Rati, then," I kissed her tits through her blouse. Yes, Shanti was now wearing nicer clothes. Amanda had been picking away at her for months now. She even wore a skirt. I pulled back my robe and my hard cock rubbed along Shanti's slit. She was wet, as always. She reached down and positioned me, and I was inside her.

She rode me gently, in no hurry.

"Now that I have your attention, security. All the security measures on the grounds are established and working. Heat, motion detectors, non-kinetic defence systems are all functional. The last of the windows were replaced with military grade bullet proof glass. The mansion could probably take a direct missile attack. Provided everyone is in the safe room."

I thrust gently, enjoying her wet, hot depths. "Safe floor. Its more than a room."

Shanti focused on riding me for a moment. "Y-yes. Your bat cave thing."

"You're a little vixen," I said and pushed a finger into her ass. "You only came in here for a fucking."

"Duh, numb nuts. I came to bed last night and you had fucked the shit out of Giselle and Amanda. My turn."

"Poor baby..."

We enjoyed each other for a bit and then Giselle walked in.

"You two! Why didn't you call me!" She hurried over, dropped to her knees behind Shanti and I felt her tongue lap at my balls, up my shaft and based on Shanti's grunt, deep into her ass.

Shanti held my head for a moment. "I never get you alone anymore."

I nodded. She was right. I made a mental note to spend more quality time with Shanti.

We kept at it for a nice long time. Giselle was an exceptional clean up girl. She really got off on it. I had noticed she was spending more and more time with Imani and her brother.

Katherine Crosby drove into the room in her powered wheelchair and coughed gently. "Sorry to disturb." I loved her chair. I had bought it special for her and it had large Xs over the wheels. She got the humour and loved it.

"Oh hi, Katherine. What's up?"

"The new status report for the company is ready for your signature."

"Okay. Later."

Giselle popped up and swiped at her wet lips. "Hi Kat!"

"Hi Giselle! Having fun?"

"Yeah, I love eating Peter and Shanti. Want some?"

We had started calling Giselle the House Elf. She even answered to it. She flitted around and pleasured people. She had no other job or role. She loved her job.

Katherine had jumped at the chance to join us. Her kids were still young children and now had a full-time nanny to take care of them. She had written a book about the Carvers and it had gone bestseller internationally. And it turned out she couldn't walk but still could feel everything between her legs. And she was into chicks, and Giselle was kind of her go to. They were getting a little serious.

Katherine nodded happily and soon Giselle was eating out Katherine beside Shanti and me. I went with it. This had happened a few times now. I had fucked Katherine after she wanted to know what the hype was about. She enjoyed it but never came back for more.

My nut was not far off and Shanti was started to moan a little louder. I had her blouse opened and I was sucking her nipples hard.

Dawn and Amanda came in hand-in-hand. Amanda saw me with Shanti and smiled at me and came over and kissed me and then gave Shanti's nipple a quick lick. "Husband. Enjoying Shanti?"

"Wife, yes, I'm close to cuming."

Amanda kissed me and ruffled my hair. She went over Katherine and gave her a kiss. "Hi, you. Having fun?"

Katherine nodded and went back to watching Giselle circling her swollen clit with her tongue. Amanda

Dawn looked around the room and complained. "We need more cock around here!"

Shanti looked back at her. "Go fuck the dev team."

"Eww! No."

"Come here then. I get the front and Peter gets the back."

Dawn slipped out of her bottoms and climbed up and put her delicious round ass in my face. Shanti gripped her ass cheeks and spread them for me, and I spied her beautiful asshole and dove in. Shanti hit her pussy at the same time.

The room filled with the sound of people enjoying themselves. It wasn't even ten o'clock yet. My fortress of solitude was full. I had never been happier. I could lose myself in the home, and always find my family. And yes, Amanda is my legal wife, and Shanti is my illegal wife. I married both of them in separate ceremonies, with each of them swapping the role of bridesmaid. Technically, I married Shanti while married to Amanda, but we don't care.

The Queen sent a congratulatory note to Shanti. That was impressive. Mind you, we had so much dirt on the Royal Family it was in their best interest to remain cordial. Shanti had it under lock and key. The Brits were not happy with Team Bulldog pulling the plug.

My life is perfect. I couldn't ask for more. MY PTSD is mostly under control. Except I have one recurring nightmare. I saw the look of horror and absolute hatred on the face of Dana Carver as I shot her father in the head. Twice. It haunts me and is my only regret in everything I did.

But she has her fortune now. It only cost her parents lives.

Unfortunately, she's fallen off the radar. Shanti says she'll be looking for me. To exact revenge. I don't doubt Shanti, but I like to think that Dana remembers me as the man who was kind to her. Took her virginity in a loving way and made her future brighter.

Shanti laughed her ass off at that.

I ate Dawn's ass and met tongues with Shanti over her taint. Shanti's pussy clenched me tight with her orgasm and I cried out as my orgasm hit me. I pumped Shanti full and felt Dawn shudder above me.

Dana was a worry for another day. Fuck her.

The End.

Author's Closing Comments: I want to thank everyone for taking the time to read through this tale of Peter Chase, Philanthropist. The story has some dark episodes, but honestly, you can't fight evil by throwing marshmallows at it. If you're curious about the world issues I raise here, I implore you investigate them for yourself and read what is being discussed. The world is in a dire place right now and we need to fix it before it's too late.

This story went places I was never interested in pursuing originally, but it just came out of me. My writing is always that way. I plot, and then write, and my damn characters keep changing things through their dialogue. For example, I couldn't keep Peter as a complete asshole, because honestly, I kind of like the guy. I like to think the women who entered his life managed to change him for the better. And what woman doesn't like to do that? Heh.

The total word count for Philanthropy is just shy of 120K. In my other genre, that's a full novel for me. I hope you enjoyed at least some of this sordid tale, despite how I butchered the real world. If so, please rate it favourably. Honesty is a virtue, and as always, I embrace constructive criticism.

Easter Egg? If the scene in the coffee shop confused you, go read my Running Mate and Late-Night Coffee stories. You're welcome!


1...456789