All Comments on 'Phil's Cabin Works Out Well'

by PickFiction

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
warspitewarspiteover 1 year ago

Lovely story. I do hope you have a story for Jolene, she could use a little happiness as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic! Surely worthy of at least a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. I would have liked Ingrid being involved a bit more.

sferguson53sferguson53over 1 year ago

I really enjoyed the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story line , hoping there will be a second story continuing helping Jolene and even have her join the business since that is taking off.

KalavoKalavoover 1 year ago

Lovely story! I hope there’s more as their relationships develop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope there’s a part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love the story. And I'm a guy but a romantic at heart.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Sometimes, love has to come to you

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunover 1 year ago

Beautifully written. Such an enjoyable read. Well done.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineover 1 year ago

Like those before me, I loved the story. But she needs to get on birth control. Who likes to make love with a condom between them?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The MC has a horrible history with two different women, but _immediately_ makes really nice with two he meets walking his dog. There's no hesitation getting involved with Nina, and no problems with her Dad, ben though she's still in school and he's very new in town.

And why is Jolene even in the story at all? There's no tension between the two women; no "who do I choose?"

A nice story, but too Hallmark Channel for more than 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. And i hope you will consider a follow up story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need more

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent writing around a perfect storyline. There’s something that feels good around the rich but nice guy theme, but you need to keep it believable- you have. The two girl twist is interesting and I’m waiting to see where that goes. Thanks.

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Surely more to come as they develop their relationship. Lovely story though. 👍👍

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardover 1 year ago

great story... can't wait for the next chapter with these characters!

NorthJerseyLearnerNorthJerseyLearnerover 1 year ago

Great story. I appreciate the generosity shown to others by Phil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Still reading, but don't want to lose this one. Um, "the home sapien species" ?????

I probably will leave a more substantive comment (or "private feedback") whenever I've finished it. (So far, too early to tell, but a nice start.)

ncng3ncng3over 1 year ago

That was excellent.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Very good story!

5

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Great story and very well written. Please continue this story it could go a good way more.

KachinaDollKachinaDollover 1 year ago

Very enjoyable and I hope there's a part two. Obviously, you have something planned for Jo. The only bit I struggled with was Nina not being on contraception. She was in !ove with Phil and would have prepared.

WilCox49WilCox49over 1 year ago

Excellent story! (A romance that's about a developing *romance*, not the coupling it ends with? What a concept!)

Nicely paced and told. Definitely 5*.

Having said all that: It needs proofreading and copyediting in a number of places. (I was the anonymous (running out of available time) yesterday complaining about "home sapien", but there are a number of things like that. The persistent, obvious thing, though, is missing quotation marks, scattered all over. It's very distracting, and sometimes confusing. (Who's supposed to be talking? You probably need to specifically say that more often, too.)

That's really pretty minor, since the story is well written. I see you've written quite a lot; I hope to see more of it.

-- WilCox49

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lovely story, as a woodworker, I loved that aspect. Keep it up!

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great romantic story. You did a fantastic job with your characters because you had me feeling sad for Jolene.

Here's hoping for more chapters. 5stars

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

Great romantic story. You did a fantastic job with your characters because you had me feeling sad for Jolene.

Here's hoping for more chapters. 5stars

davp6255davp6255over 1 year ago

hope this turns into a bit of a series. Fantastic work keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Loved the story 5 stars

I thought Jolene might be the love story, but Nina was instead. Now this story demands a happy romantic ending to sweet Jolene.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

He picked the wrong girl if you wanted this to be a romance.

tentaclesforalltentaclesforallover 1 year ago

The tension that there were two potential love interest really added to the story...

But, the whole thing with Jolene (whom I had initially pegged as the more serious love interest) felt somewhat unresolved at the end.

The story sort of flipped from Jolene to Nina without ever resolving the Jolene side of things...

RasmatRasmatover 1 year ago

A thoroughly enjoyable, believable story and,I hope, an excellent beginning of a long series.

Yes, there were errors. But they were few, compared to many other submissions. We all would do well to keep two things in mind regarding this sight; It is all voluntary, non-monetized submissions, thus the bargain price we all pay to enjoy it, And it seems there is always space for MORE volunteer Editors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Outstanding!!

mac1729mac1729over 1 year ago

Beautifully done story

Thanks for writing

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Nope ain't gonna happen. Nina goes back to school and gets seduced by a big cock jock. Writes Phil a Dear John email, then Jo moves in too save him from this latest heart break.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nicely done. Thank you

OU8ME2ICOU8ME2ICover 1 year ago

Oh my goodness. That was a beautiful and sweet love story. Thank you for the time and effort you put into writing it.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Excellent work. I would have liked a little more detail on the breakups as it seems running to the "wilderness" based on the brief descriptions you gave us seems like overkill. Otherwise, perfect! 5*

Polly_DollyPolly_Dollyabout 1 year ago

Artfully crafted and writing cleanly executed. Not sure romantic is a favorite genre, but pretty sweet story, and preferable for me than bitterness of loving wives category, though unfortunately that’s the breaks for some folks

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Nina over Jolene!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

5* for Phil and Nina. They make a great team!!

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshman10 months ago
THIS DESERVES A;

this deserves a 2nd chapter

DevilbobyDevilboby9 months ago

I loved the story there must be a second chapter lurking around somewhere . 5 stars anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Tooo short, way too short. Excellent writing.

MarrttyMarrtty2 months ago

Great work, thanks. More please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous