Phoebe & the Desert Coyotes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They occasionally played games where he would send Phoebe to pick up strangers and let them use her and return to her husband to tell him all that she experienced. On one of those nights Phoebe dressed like a hooker and stood on an infamous Miracle Mile corner in Tucson waiting for men to entertain—one of whom was Harold's nephew, which led to the arrangement that brought all of them to this particular spot in the Sonoran Desert. Doug found that these wanton memories had caused a warm erection uncomfortably pressed against the harsh desert floor.

He heard Harold say, "It's time now for me to let Billy know you're here. Are you ready?"

"Yeah, I'm ready as I'm gonna' be," she said as she rose to her unsteady legs. "Oh, my knees are weak."

"It'll be OK. You won't need much strength. Everything will be alright, I promise," Harold said soothingly as he led her out into the middle of the open wash.

Doug laid still on his belly as they walked his way, then they turned in the upstream direction of the wash and walked to where a large root of a distant Mesquite tree had been uncovered by the flash flood that tore through this valley last summer. There he threw out a large plaid blanket over a patch of deep fine sand, and placed a bottle of water on the edge. He said something to her softly, and she began to remove her clothes. Her denim skirt fell to her feet, and her tiny little top came over her head, and suddenly she was nude.

Harold took a collar from his pocket and strapped it around her slender neck. Then he took a braded lanyard no more than eight feet long and clipped it to the collar and tied the other end to the exposed root. He then coaxed her to her knees and to sit back on her heels. He told her to remove her tampon, which she did and tossed to the side of the wash.

Harold then turned to the south and with fingers in his mouth he whistled four sharp and loud notes, three short and one long. He turned to her and said, Billy will be here in a few minutes, so I am going to leave. I will be back to get you before sunrise. Don't worry. Billy never hurt anyone in his life."

"I'm not worried," Phoebe slurred, "I'm kind of excited, actually. It's way beyond anything I've done before."

-0-

While they were facing south, Doug moved quickly and quietly to retrieve his stuff. When he returned, he quietly unrolled the poncho, and stretched out, partially obscured by the large Jumping Cactus, in a prone position with the binoculars and the night vision scope next to him and the backpack with the 45 under his chest. He looked at his beautiful wife in the glow of sunset. She looked so small and vulnerable and he felt all the love he had for her. Her beauty was a big part of it, but it was more because of her willingness to try new things was an unrelenting spirit of adventure and a high-spirited love of life and all its senses. Tonight's little adventure was about the strangest, and he still had an uneasy feeling about it.

He saw Phoebe turn her head and appeared to be watching something. He looked to see a huge full moon coming over the distant White Mountains. The sky to the east was as roseate as to the west from the glowing reflections from the rugged Superstition Mountains. And there was Phoebe, moon glow on her left and bronzed sunset on her right, staked helpless waiting for the unknown while the entire sky was filled with palettes of color a man could never describe.

And Phoebe was glowing in the magic colors of the desert sunset. She never looked prettier he thought. She was lightly tanned; just enough to show her tan lines, which Doug thought made a sexy statement. To him tan lines made a woman look truly naked and vulnerable. Except for her waist being a little thicker and a little looseness beginning to show in her arms and breasts, she looked about the same as she had for the last ten years. If you were lucky enough to get close to her face, little lines could be seen, but no lifts or tucks will be necessary for several years.

Leaning forward on her knees gave her the shape of a healthy and athletic woman when seen from behind. Doug's heart was filled with a mix of longing and sorrow. His love of Phoebe was mixed with his fear of weakness and guilt for his oppression of her. When he looked at her he wanted to possess her, but as he worshiped her body, his eyes looked beyond Phoebe and he caught a movement far up the dry wash. Lifting the binoculars he saw a large dog loping down the middle of the wash. Behind him came a man running.

-0-

Phoebe heard them before she saw them. She turned from her worship of the Moon to see the half-dog, golden in the sunset, stopped, ears erect, tail held in a high curl. Behind the dog a man was still running, but slowed. When he came next to the dog, he spoke softly and the dog sat. When the man took a step forward, the dog rose. But the man quickly wheeled and grabbed the nape of the half-dog, and put his face close to the dog's eye speaking low and guttural. The dog rolled on his back, and the man rose to his full height to view his brother's gift.

Billy was close enough that Doug did not need the binoculars to see that he was lean and erect, burned bronze from years in the desert sun. He had no body fat. He wore nothing but some rust colored cut offs and thick sandals. It must have been four or five weeks since he visited Harold's because his hair and beard were all the same length of an inch or so. His body hair was bleached white, but his beard was red with blond or gray mustache that became a streak of white on each side of his mouth down to either side of his chin. His hair was a darker red and all standing straight up. His eyes were so blue; they looked white from this distance.

Slowly Billy walked toward his waiting bitch in heat. Then he bent into a crouch with his face turned to her and began a slow circle. Doug could not see Phoebe's face or gage her reaction to him, but as Billy circled she turned her face to watch him without rising from her kneeling position. When Billy was behind her, she was looking at him over her shoulder, and Doug could see the familiar look of flirtation and availability. At that moment he felt more comfortable.

When behind her, Billy stopped. He was breathing deeply. He was downwind of her. He moved toward her in the slowness of someone feeling his way through a minefield. He deliberately lifted each foot, paused in mid air and cautiously felt the sand before putting his weight down. When he got to the edge of the blanket, he dropped to his knees and crawled toward her back. She continued to watch with a smile and twinkling eyes. He put his face on the blanket and slid his body out straight trailing his nose next to her little feet and up to her knee, and then he rolled over to look up at her. She moved her hand to touch his face, and he sprang away like a cat. The movement was so quick that Phoebe withdrew her hand and gasped in surprise. Doug had never seen anyone move like that.

Billy became much more animated. He jumped from the blanket and ran to each bank of the wash as though he were looking for something. His breathing was heavy, but he made no other sound. It seemed more like a ritual than an actual search. If he had really been looking he would have seen Doug. His senses were drenched with the smell of the bitch and his most primitive passions.

He ran up to Phoebe, and standing over her, pushed her head down to her knees. She placed her hands gracefully in front of her. Billy touched her back and held his hand in place. Doug knew the smoothness he was feeling. To Phoebe his hand felt exactly like warm sand paper, heightening her sensitivity like a safe cracker sanding his fingertips.

Billy stood and unbuttoned his cut offs and let them fall revealing his half hardened cock standing away from his body. He went behind Phoebe and she again turned to look over her shoulder. She was still sitting on her heels her body over her knees and her butt invitingly glowing in the dimming twilight.

To Doug it appeared that he was going to mount her, and it would be over soon, but instead he lowered himself to smell her. He breathed deeply of her perfumes, of her skin, of her ass, and of her cunt. He drew closer with his breathing becoming deeper and louder until his face and beard were in contact with her body openings. He began licking her, and she tried to rise to a sitting position depriving him of access to her menstruating pussy, but he was faster and stronger. He pushed her back down, and placed his arms between her legs forced her open. He reached his arms around her back and held her immoveable while he devoured her swollen lips and clitoris.

Phoebe didn't know how to react. She was in an inescapable position, and even though a man was licking her pussy, she felt not pleasure but discomfort. Doug could hear the liquid slurping as Billy smelled and licked his bitch, and he thought Phoebe would be enjoying this part.

Billy stopped, released his hold on Phoebe, and facing the moon, he raised his arms above his head howled a deep throated cry to the Goddess of the Moon. Doug could see wet blood smeared across Billy's face and beard.

Billy's cock was now fully engorged and stiff. Doug could see that Billy's cock was a good size, but he had the biggest balls he had ever seen. The wild man got behind his bitch again. This time it was certain that he intended to fuck her, and his cock was inside her in an instant. His strokes were never slow but quickness was followed by a blur of motion that ended with a sudden stop. Billy didn't breath at all for a moment then he made a deep sound that grew from his flat belly up to his open and upturned mouth. It was a sound that can only be spelled "ahhh", but it was a sound that didn't seem human. He shuddered and bucked his dick into her a few more times. When he withdrew, his semen pink with her blood flowed from her pink lips and down her thighs. From one ejaculation came so much.

-0-

When Billy stood he seemed a little unsteady on rubber legs, but when he looked at his work he drew a deep breath and howled again. This time his howl was more of a quavering very high-pitched cry separated with yips and whines.

Doug has heard coyote howls all his life, and recognized that Billy has been living with the coyotes and listening to them so long that he howled in the local dialect. Sure enough, the sounds of distant members of the clan could be heard crying their mournful tunes.

Half-dog took up the howling himself, but he howled more like a dog; deeper tone, more of an "ah-ooo" compared to the coyotes' "ai-eee".

Phoebe rolled to her side holding her legs together and looked up at this strange wild man and listened to the wild chorus.

Doug noticed that the howls were coming from three directions, two were far away, but one was not too far south—maybe in view of the two-legged buck and his rented bitch.

He was not the only one to notice. The half-dog had risen from the sandy wash and turned to the south with his nose held high trying to catch a scent, but the source of the cry was down wind and his nostrils were filled instead with the pungent smells of human blood and semen.

Dog's eyes are not especially keen, but the half-dog saw something. His body was stiff, each hair standing straight to make his considerable size appear greater. His ears were moving to pick up the slightest directional hint, and his tail was held in a high curl like an antenna tuned to the radiations of the wilderness.

Doug could see nothing moving up the wash, but he noticed that Billy had stopped moving and was watching the dog intently while holding a finger to his lips. Phoebe pulled a corner of the blanket over her and watched Billy apparently unaware of the dog's alertness to the proximity of another.

Doug reached for the monocular night scope and switched in on. As it started it produced an almost inaudible high-pitched whine. Doug was barely aware of the sound, but Doug could see in the moonlight that the dog had turned in his direction. Billy also turned. Doug did not move. Both dog and man stood motionless. The wait seemed endless, but another more natural sound broke the spell and all eyes were again drawn to the south.

In the last of the dimming twilight, a light shadow could be seen along the shallow bank of the wash. With attention turned from him, Doug brought the 4X monocular night scope to his eye. The moonlight was almost too much light for the scope. In shades of green, the over-modulated shapes of Billy, Phoebe, the half-dog and a crouching coyote all fell within a single viewing angle.

The coyote moved directly toward the half-dog with quick movements followed by slow. Its head and body not bobbing but flowing evenly as its thin legs and large paws carried it into the middle of the wash a few feet in front of its half cousin.

The half-dog took slow steps on exaggeratedly stiff legs toward the crouching coyote. With his head held stiff and high, the half-dog appeared twice the size of the coyote. The coyote put its head on the sandy floor of the wash and when the half-dog lowered his head to smell its breath and tail, the coyote rolled on its back exposing its neck in the most vulnerable of all positions. Doug assumed this dominance had been earned and the salute and submission were practiced familiarity. He also assumed this to be a female, and smiled at the irony of seeing two bitches in heat in the same warm desert bed in the light of the ancient moon.

When the half-dog tried to mount his submissive cousin, she suddenly lashed at him with her wide mouth and yipped sharply. The half-dog leaped agilely away and returned to her immediately, but she kept her body low to the ground, and the dog humped the dry night air.

-0-

The half-dog's half-wild man was more sure of his aim as he returned his attention to Phoebe. He lifted the blanket from her and looked at her slender body glowing in the moonlight that was so bright in the clear desert air that Doug lowered the night scope.

This time Phoebe chose to reach out to the wild-man and pulled lightly on his never really soft cock. He swayed his back thrusting his pelvis toward her. She continued to stroke his growing member until it grew hard. She tightened her grip on his dick and pulled him toward her and down to the blanket. He started to move over her, but she guided him with practiced hands to lie on his back next to her. She straddled him at the length of her confining cord and rubbed her pussy on his chest coating his white body hair with blood and semen.

Her movements were rhythmic and the strokes across his chest long and slow. With each motion she inched toward his face, and soon she was rubbing her pussy on his bearded face. His hands moved between her round butt and narrow back. His knees were bent and his penis pointed to the rising moon as he humped the dry desert night.

Phoebe soon returned to collect her reward from Billy's waiting cock. She took him in her hand and guided him into her wet and bloody hole. He jerked spasmodically, but she held him still with a look, and began her slow ride of pleasure.

Doug felt his own cock grow stiff beneath him. Even against the hard rocky soil, he pressed his weight on his penis and longed for the feeling of his wife's warm and hard cervix, which he knew Billy was feeling. Phoebe slowed and moved her hands from Billy's chest to her clit and the movements picked up speed.

He remembered the coyote and half-dog, but when he looked through the scope again, he saw no animals other than the savage couple before him.

Phoebe rocked faster and faster, Billy was starting to make groaning sounds when she erupted into an orgasm of fine intensity. It was something Doug had seen and heard before, but it was a rare occurrence of uncontrolled exhilaration. Billy was probably making no effort to hold back, but spurred by the bitch's spasms of pleasure he released another load into her. Phoebe leaned back on his cock pressing it into her organs and rested on her extended arms. Then she too let out a loud high-pitched howl that rang through the desert valley like wind.

Billy joined in and the two of them howled and yipped for several minutes. When they stopped the distant and not so distant coyotes continued their chorus to the goddess of the moon.

After a moment of listening some unseen revelation between them sent the coyote man and his bitch into waves of giggling laughter.

-0-

It seemed like an hour since Phoebe dropped down to Billy's chest. Doug had seen no movement. Perhaps they were sleeping. He was fighting sleep himself, then sometime in the night he caught Billy's shadow leaving to join the moonlit half-dog, and the two sprinted noiselessly up the wash and vanished. Even their faded emerald images could no longer be seen in the night scope; although the parts of Phoebe's form were intensely bright where she was not wrapped in the blanket.

Doug waited a long time with the desert ground growing harder and more uncomfortable. Since Billy did not appear to be returning, he considered breaking the spell, getting Phoebe, and taking her home, when he heard the sound of shifting movement in the dried matter under the nearby prickly pears. He could see nothing with his eyes, so he turned the night scope toward the sound and saw dozens of glowing eyes scattered in and around the Palo Verde tree, and moving away from him toward the eyes of the desert rodents was the unmistakable form of a rattlesnake. He wondered how near it had been before he heard it.

He put the scope aside and resolved to not allow Phoebe to remain alone in the desert filled with creatures of the night. As his eyes adjusted to the moon lit scene, a shadow moved across the wash and jumped her. Billy had come back for more. Doug envied the younger man's sexual energy and reservoirs of semen. He watched for a while, but there was little motion. Phoebe made a few soft moans. Otherwise there was silence.

Doug reached for the night scope, looked first around his immediate vicinity, then he looked at the terrain between him and Phoebe, and then around Phoebe searching for glowing eyes--he noticed that Phoebe was alone again.

So once more, he set the night scope aside and waited to see when Billy returned, or if he did not return, he would gather up his wife and her things to go home. But while he waited, sleep overcame him.

-0-

When the sun comes up in the desert, it doesn't warm up—It is instantly hot. Doug woke with a start and a deep sucking breath. He looked into the wash and there was no sign of Phoebe, the blanket, or her clothes.

He stiffly got to his feet looking about for any sign of her or Billy, or Harold. He saw nothing but birds. With aching joints and sore neck, he went into the wash where he saw many poorly defined footprints in the soft sand. He went to the Desert Willow trees, there he saw where the Hummer had returned and left. He wondered how could he have slept through this much activity?

He gathered his stuff and retraced his steps to the car. In the parking lot, not far from his own car was a BMW with an ASU sticker. He walked quietly to the car, but there was no one in it. He looked around, and seeing no one, he went home.

-0-

From the corner of his street he saw the oversized Hummer backing out of the driveway and speeding away.

He parked in the garage and entered the house through the laundry room. He saw Phoebe's little clothes laced with burrs and grasses on top of the washing machine. He felt sand on the floor. He went to their bedroom, where he saw her sprawled across the bed still wrapped in the stained blanket from the wash.

He touched her gently. She looked up with half opened eyes. "You OK?" he asked.

"Yeah, Honey, I'm fine. But I am really tired."