Phoebe & the Desert Coyotes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll let you sleep, but I want you to know that I didn't want you out there with him alone, so I hid in the bushes to watch and make sure you were OK."

"I know," she said sleepily, "Harold told me you would be there."

"Oh, well, it was supposed to be a secret, but I gotta tell you it was a really wild scene, and I got a strange enjoyment from it all. Old Billy really had a lot of juice, didn't he?"

She looked at him. "Yeah, he did. It was very dream-like, scary and exciting. I got a kick out of it.... but...who were the other guys?"

"Other guys?" Doug asked, " What other guys?"

-0-

Post Script:

Monday morning Doug was on the phone to Harold's office. Janice answered and said that Harold had taken the Citation II down to the Cayman Islands for a meeting with his bankers.

"Janice," Doug asked, "you've worked for Harold for almost twenty years. You know him pretty well, right? What can you tell me about his brother Billy?"

"What are you talking about? Harold doesn't have a brother, just his step-sister down in Tucson."

"Well, he said that the family doesn't talk about Billy, so you might not have heard anything...."

"Doug, listen. Harold and I have been very close. Very, very close, even intimate--I have helped him with every legal matter that has crossed his desk. I have been with him drunk and sober. I held his hand all through his divorce from Debbie, and I can assure you that he has no brother."

-End