Phoebe is the Main Attraction

Story Info
Phoebe has surprises in store for the weekend.
6.9k words
3.4
8.6k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, have you ever noticed how he stares at me? How he stares at both of us?" Phoebe was referring to her husband's younger friend, Michael. To be honest, Ed never really spoke much about Michael, so it didn't surprise her when he shrugged his shoulders to the question. "Did you hear me?" He did, but he didn't want her to know that very thing was fully on his mind. Then again, while Phoebe never mentioned Michael in earlier conversations herself, she was no stranger to sinful thoughts when it came to other men.

Phoebe's mind wandered off. Michael's younger than them both, but what's wrong with that? Okay, well he's not that much younger when you think about it, and he does have that tall, firm body. He also looks like he can handle himself just fine in the sack.

Ironically, what she didn't know is how her thoughts would likely come back to bite her.

Ed had been planning a special get-together to fulfill a lewd fantasy playing out in his head. He had cleverly devised a way to satisfy both their growing sexual urges, by incorporating the willingness of this eager boy to complete the ménage. No matter his age, Ed still thought of Michael as a boy, and he suspected that's how Phoebe probably saw him too. He was sure though, that they both had narrowed in on him as a source of fulfilling some much-needed play time.

Unbeknownst to Phoebe, Ed had met with Michael on several previous occasions, each time with the pretense of discussing "guy stuff," during which he gradually planted the seeds of wishful things to come. Initially, Michael may have been an unwitting participant in the depravity that lay ahead in Ed's scheme, but he wanted a piece of them both more than he let on. Each of their brief meetings delved a little deeper into heavier dialog, ultimately leading up to sex and those inevitable "would you?" questions from Ed. Guys are so predictable. If they weren't measuring their cocks or talking cars and beer, then women and sex were definitely on the agenda of any conversation. In hindsight, Ed could have just come straight out and asked Michael if he wanted to have a three-way with them, but even he wasn't gutsy or uninhibited enough to go that far too quickly. It would have been one thing altogether if he simply wanted to watch Michael have sex with Phoebe, but he had a partial interest in Michael himself. When your innermost bi thoughts involve a guy's lips wrapped around your cock -- and neither party's gay, vocalizing yourself has to be slightly more scripted toward erring on the side of caution. After all, it's a fine line between inviting a third wheel to play...and "outing" your most-guarded thoughts. Make no mistake, if Phoebe wasn't an intimate part of this sexual equation, the math would be simple: zero mano-e-mano action. Secrecy was essential if Ed was to successfully pull this off with the maximum bang for them both.

No way Ed was ever Phoebe's fool. He knew her better than she realized when it came to sex, and he had every intention of pushing all her buttons before the night was over. He'd made allowances for everything to flow with the precision of a well-rehearsed covert military operation. It was Saturday and the kids were safely off to the grandparents for the entire weekend, there were no burning chores or errands on the honey-do list, and neither had to be back to work until Monday. They had the house all to themselves, he had the dinner menu taken care of, and he promised her a special treat for dessert.

Sure, she's a girl, so yeah, she asked what it was. She also knew him well enough to know his Cheshire Cat grin meant she'd need to wait till later to find that out.

As they strolled around the house late in the afternoon, you could sense the sexual tension building in the air. His subtle smiles and glances, the little play on words when answering the simplest of questions, and what was with all those pinches to her ass today? Friskiness wasn't new to them, but there was definitely some bounce in the boy's step all day. And, that cocky attitude was making Phoebe feel a bit warmer than usual in places that would normally be described as "reserved for special occasions." Little did she know what was in store for her.

After a really nice day overall, Ed cooked a BBQ fit for a queen. His queen. He had all her favorites, from the meat to the side dishes. He even broke out a bottle of wine she liked, with another in reserve, so Phoebe knew her panties were gonna end up tossed to the floor before the clock struck midnight. Curiosity had her in its grip, but if she'd learned anything when it came to Ed, you never question the gift horse when it gallops up. You simply mount him bareback and hang on for the ride...wherever the big stud takes you.

When dinner was over, Ed offered to let her relax while he cleaned up, or she was welcome to join him in the kitchen. Since she knew he was up to no good (in the best possible way) and intended to keep a close eye on him, she grabbed a towel to dry as he washed. As she set the last glass in the dish rack, Ed swooped in and planted his mouth on hers. Before her brain could react to what just happened, his tongue made its way past her lips and into her mouth. A gasp was all she could muster at that very moment, melting into him and responding with her own tongue wrapping itself around his. Maybe it was the wine, maybe the tension that had built up throughout the afternoon, but the needle on her sex-o-meter jumped to "Hey mister, let's get this show on the road!"

Still tangled up with her, Ed steered their mass of hormone-soaked, clothed flesh toward the bedroom. Those clothes better come off any second, or else these two will be headed shopping tomorrow, to replace the tattered remnants left along their path from the kitchen to the bedroom. Ed's hands were all over her. On her face, under her blouse, down the front of her shorts, groping his ass cheeks, and intermittently entwined in her hair. Even though he remained on sort of on the gentle and sensual side for the time being, his hands were savage in their actions nonetheless. He didn't pop a button, didn't tear at her clothes, but make no mistake, he was doing the next best thing. Although the trip down the hall took less than two minutes, it seemed much longer. Their minds screamed for something much more physical to happen.

Unmistakably, Phoebe felt him growing into her pelvis as he sporadically ground against her. The instant they were in the room, everything stopped. She froze like a deer in the headlights, unable to comprehend how all that passion came to a screeching halt in the blink of an eye. Her head was throbbing, her heart pounding, and wetness had begun to form between her legs.

His eyes drilled into her. "Now, my pet, you're going to do something for me." His voice was soft, yet commanded her utmost attention. As confident as he was, she was equally confused. He had her right where he needed her. She was toast.

"Go stand over by the bed." His glance told her exactly where he meant... and his gaze told her to get there now -- without any questions. The lust that consumed her mere seconds ago quickly turned to fear. Not the type of fear where you're scared something terrible is about to occur, but that type that seizes you and won't let go, like when something new and exciting awaits. In the course of the couple of minutes that it took to get from the dishes to this point, she experienced one of those amazing roller-coaster rides of a lifetime. She ached to know where this was headed next, but wisely kept the words safely tucked inside.

Once she reached the side of the bed she waited for his next command, never once taking her gaze from his. In the brief pause and without moving his head, he gave her the once-over from head to toe, deliberately studying every inch in minute detail. "Take off your clothes...slowly." It's an indescribable feeling, knowing you'll soon be naked in front of a man who's seen you that way hundreds of time before, yet it's as if it'll be the very first time.

Phoebe felt her face turning red, blushing from the prospect of standing naked and vulnerable before this man she'd been more than a little intimate with. Starting with the buttons of her blouse, she undid each one. As she undid the final button, her blouse fell open, exposing her bra and bare skin beneath it. A small wave of warmth rushed across her as it opened. She slowly removed her blouse. Next came her shorts. First the zipper, then the button at the waist. When she released that, gravity took over; they fell to the floor on their own. Lifting one foot then the next, she gently kicked them to the side. A slight hesitation arose, deciding whether the bra or panties should come off first. She didn't understand her embarrassment, but it was certainly real. Standing there silent, he stared at her with purpose cemented in his steely eyes. The bedroom door was wide open and she was nearing total nakedness. She felt silly. She knew the house was empty, but it was as if she needed to check first, just in case. But, she knew she couldn't, and even if she tried, he would stop her. The strange part was she felt naughty too. She actually welcomed the idea of someone seeing her this way. The lust was palpable as she surrendered to whatever he had in store for her. She reached behind her back and unfastened the clasp of her bra. Reaching up, she slid the left strap free of her shoulder, dropping her arm so it could fall away. Her left arm came across to pull the bra from her right shoulder, dropping it to the floor. Before it touched the floor, she was already moving her hands toward the last article of clothing protecting any last shred of privacy and dignity. She gently hooked a thumb into the waistband of each side of her panties, then tugged them free from her hips and down her legs. As she'd done with her shorts, her panties were kicked to the side as well. She stood upright again, feigning modesty in a futile attempt to ever-so-slightly cover herself.

"Put your arms down" he ordered. His voice was civil yet blunt. Stepping a bit closer, he stopped about four feet from her. Her body was tingling in anticipation of whatever was about to happen. Those shivers led to small goose bumps on her forearms and thighs. He must have noticed them at the same moment she felt her skin tighten. "Hmm, I guess that means you're ready for the next step." Not that it mattered much, but she couldn't tell if that was a statement or a question, so she didn't respond. "Do those [pointing his index finger to her forearms and breasts, referring to the ever-present goose bumps, and her now-hardening nipples] mean I should take that as a yes?"

"Yes Baby" was the answer that found air as it escaped from her throat. It came out kind of raspy, as if they were the first words she'd spoken in years.

"Good, but first I need to check something. Spread your legs a bit and slide your finger along your pussy. Make sure you slip it inside just a little; not too deep though." As vulnerable, yet excited as she was already, her face still turned a brighter shade of crimson red.

Following his order, she eased her legs apart slightly, then slowly moved her right hand between her legs. Looking down while reaching her hand back a bit, she gently guided her middle finger to the bottom of her pussy. Stroking upward, she pulled her finger into the slit of those lips and up their full length. She was so wet her finger slipped inside on its own, with no real effort. Yep, Phoebe was primed and ready.

"You know you're mine, and because of that, I expect you to do everything I tell you to...no argument...no questions....and no hesitation. Is that understood?" When he spoke those words, she knew there could be no other way for this to proceed.

"Yes Baby" was her only response.

With that she was his, and they both knew it. He told her to lie on the middle of the bed, on her back. Once she was there, he reached into the nightstand and removed four lengths of nylon rope. She knew she was about to be tied to the bed, and though wary of being completely restrained, she instinctively spread her legs apart, extending her arms and widening legs toward the posters in each corner. "That's my girl" he said. After she was securely fastened by each rope (not too tight; not loose enough to escape), he reached back in the drawer and withdrew a scarf to blindfold her eyes. Again, her earlier curiosity along with a fear of uncertainty returned in full force. Her heart still pounding, her face still flushed, she now noticed her breathing was increasing in intensity. He made sure he placed a pillow under her head just before he placed the scarf around her eyes, blackening the world from her view.

As her vision disappeared, her body's other senses kicked into higher gear. She could hear her heart pounding and her quasi-erratic breathing, but she could also feel her body trying to identify every outside cue. The cool temperature of the room was now noticeable, where it had not been when they first entered. She also felt truly and utterly exposed -- defenseless was the best description for her situation.

"Don't go anywhere, Hon" were his final words as he left the room.

What??? Don't go anywhere? Was he kidding me? The reality of her situation hit hard. There she was, naked as a jaybird, tied spread-eagle to the bed with her body on full display to the world, and fair game for anyone or anything. What if something happened to Ed? What if someone comes over and he actually lets them in? What if the kids come home early? What if...what if? A rush of panic instantly gripped her, racing through every cell in her body. Even so, her sexual excitement heightened, and her juices began to flow -- literally. Unless she wanted to have a heart attack, Phoebe needed to find the strength and courage to calm herself. As she lay there in dead silence doing her best to slow things down in her mind, she began to gather her thoughts. Surely Ed would never actually do anything bad, or ever let anything bad happen to her. She hoped, laughing to herself in her head. But then something quickly crept into her head; where the hell did he go?

Leaving her all alone wasn't only intentional, it was necessary. Ed knew leaving her like this would heighten the experience, but he also needed her imagination whirling so the next part of the plan would work exactly how he had planned. He knew her brain would be reeling, she'd probably be scared, and her body would be in overdrive. He didn't look at this as cruelty, but as the best way to give her what she'd been wanting for a very long time. This was as much for her as it was for him too. Let's not forget about Michael.

So how did Michael fit into all this anyway? Wasn't he supposed to be a part of Ed's unfolding debauchery?

Sitting quietly in the living room, Ed looked at his watch. It was almost 7pm, and by his calculations, that meant his cell phone should have a text popping in at any minute. Because he was confident things were going perfectly, he pulled out his cell and set in on the arm of his chair. About one minute before 7pm the phone vibrated, startling Ed as if it were unexpected. Now, it was Ed's heart that began to pound in his chest. Fumbling with the phone like a nervous kid, he opened the text. When he did, the message he'd been waiting for days for was in the screen.

"I'm here."

When Ed had met with Michael for the final time on Wednesday, he laid out the entire plan and timeline for tonight. He made it crystal clear to Michael that if this was to happen with him in the mix, it was a 'now or never' deal. If everything went well, [maybe] there'd be future threesomes; however, if he chose not to go through with it tonight, all bets were off. By this point, and based on their earlier conversations, Ed already knew Michael was hooked had reached the point of no return; he wanted them both too badly to turn back now. So, what exactly was Ed's plan? It was simple. If Michael followed through, he was to show up at their house on Saturday at 7pm sharp. Not 7:02, 3, 4, or 5, but 7pm...sharp! Assuming he didn't back out -- which was highly unlikely, Michael was to send Ed a text when he arrived. He was not to knock on the door, ring the bell, or make any noise. Ed said he'd take it from there, but Michael was to do exactly as instructed. In short, Michael would have more than his fair share of sex with Phoebe, explaining it would start off with her tied and blindfolded. As they sat there talking, Ed could tell by Michael's trembling voice when he heard that, that Michael probably couldn't stand up...for more than one reason. Michael would take Ed's led, follow his direction (either visual or by voice), and that if he did...he would not be disappointed. That was the terms of the arrangement. Before Michael had the chance to respond though, Ed cut him off with one additional proviso. Michael would also be having sex with Ed. It only took a second for Michael to quickly agree. Like Phoebe, he was toast too.

Ed and Phoebe had talked about something like this before, so he was acutely aware she wanted to seduce a guy, with Ed calling all the shots, should the opportunity ever present itself between them and another person. Yes, it could've been with a woman, but Ed knew where Phoebe's true desire lie.

In deliberating and mapping out his plan, Ed went with a young guy to quench her pent-up thirst. As was stated at the beginning, Ed knew Phoebe better than she may have realized. Ed was going to completely change Phoebe's ideas about what would send her screaming off the cliff with no parachute. Michael was the instrument to enact that change. On Friday, Ed picked up the last few items he needed for tonight. Everything else was already in place. Those other items, some KY for Michael and a feather. Yes, that's correct...a feather.

Though it seemed a lot longer than 25 or 30 minutes, Phoebe was getting anxious wondering why Ed hadn't returned to "do his worst" to her. She couldn't hear him, though she thought she may have heard faint noises or voices in the house. As freaked out as each sound made her, she assumed she was probably overreacting. Then she heard an unmistakable sound. She heard a door close.

'Gulp, why did a door close?' More importantly, 'why did a door open in the first place?' Now she was really starting to panic, only this time she felt she had more than ample reason. Just as she was about to shout for Ed at the top of her lungs, that thought stopped dead in its tracks. What if she shouted and someone else came in to find her this way? 'Oh my God' was all that went through her mind. She waited, unable to distinguish sounds she thought she heard coming from down the hall and the pounding of her own heartbeat.

"Did you miss me, Hon? Sorry I was gone so long, but I had a little something to take care of."

Startled when Ed spoke, she could have sworn she heard a small gasp, but how could he talk and gasp at the same time? "Where were you?" she asked.

"Uh, uh, my pet...remember what I said. No questions" was his only retort. And with that, he again went over to the nightstand and pulled out the long, streamlined feather from the drawer. It was perfect to get things heated back up again.

The gasp, by the way, was an errant slip from Michael. He'd crept in the room behind Ed, but the instant he laid eyes on the magnificent sight on the bed before him, it just came out. He couldn't have contained that audible sound even if he knew it was coming and had consciously tried to stop it. Phoebe was beautiful. Embarrassment hit him like a shock wave, but he couldn't look away. While the two of them were in the living room, Ed warned Michael about making too many noises once they entered the bedroom. Michael knew talking was off limits, but he wasn't quite sure what he'd be expected to do after they entered. He trusted that Ed would make things clear to him, but he was still uncertain how he would have sex with the woman of his dreams, while satisfying one of his bucket list fantasies.

12