Phoebe is the Main Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ed gave Michael the 'come here' gesture with his curled finger, as he readied himself to sit on the left side of the bed, looking up toward Phoebe. He motioned Michael to stand at the center of the foot of the bed so he could watch, then sat down on the bed himself. Leaning up and in toward her inner thighs, Ed took the feather and made the slightest of strokes right up the center of that sweet pussy. With her legs spread apart and tied, her pussy was partially open and welcoming to any invader. The contact sent a jolt of electricity surging through Phoebe's entire body. As amazing as it felt, it also almost as if she'd been cut with a sharp blade. Ed turned back over his right shoulder to see Michael's reaction.

Michael's jaw was hanging open...drool forming inside his lower lip.

Returning his attention to the matters at hand -- and woman at his hand, Ed made a few more passes with the feather. He paid special favor to the budding clit slowly peeking from within its hood. Each pass of the feather was actually fashioned as if he were cutting her with it. And with each stroke, she moaned harder than the one before. He could see the inside of her lips glistening, so he had her back on track after the long intermission. He stayed at this game for a few minutes, then made a gesture for Michael to switch places with him. The makeshift signals told Michael to come sit where Ed was, just as soon he got off the bed.

As they made brief physical contact during the changeover and Ed handed him the feather, Ed whispered as quietly as possible into Michael's ear, "Sit down and keep doing what I was. I'll be back in a few minutes." As his head began to trail away from Michael's, Ed gave his ear a tiny lick. Ed was sure Phoebe didn't hear any of it, but he couldn't know for certain.

Michael sat down and immediately leaned in. He was more excited than he could ever remember, but he was also petrified that Ed was leaving him alone with her. Where was he going?

Ed crept toward the kitchen, walking slightly heavier-footed than he did when Michael first joined them. He cared less, going forward, if Phoebe's mind strayed and wondered if and why there were multiple sounds from two separate directions. Ed was headed toward the kitchen to prepare for the next stage. He grabbed the small handful of ice cubes from the sandwich bag that he had tucked away in the freezer earlier in the day.

When he reentered the bedroom a few minutes later his heart skipped a beat. The feather was laying on the bed by her inner thigh and Michael's finger was sliding in and out of Phoebe's pussy, in long, firm strokes.

Son of a bitch, the cocky little bastard was actually finger-fucking his wife! And to add to the intensity of what was staring Ed right in the face, the little shit's mouth was no more than an inch from her pussy.

Ed had no way of knowing, but something told him Michael may have already taken a taste.

Ed felt his cock begin to rise in his shorts. He wasn't the slightest bit angry. If anything, it was just the opposite. The sight that was unfolding right in front of him far surpassed the best porn he had ever seen. What was scary to him, it was possibly even hotter than the feelings he would get while having sex with Phoebe. Seeing another man with his wife sealed the deal. He had never been more positive of anything before; they were meant to have this threesome, and as it was turning out, Michael was the perfect candidate for the job.

Phoebe didn't know it was Michael's finger and not Ed's, not that her moans and writhing cared in the least. Whoever's finger was fucking her, it was doing a fantastic job, so she wasn't about to object.

Michael had never been the brazen kid, but his cock was harder than it had been in the past, and was straining with gusto against his jeans. When he noticed Ed out the corner of his eye, he wasn't prepared to see the smile on Ed's face.

Ed stuck out his tongue and licked upward, indicating that Michael should have a lap of Phoebe's swollen pussy. That was all it took.

No sooner had he gotten the go-ahead sign, his finger slipped free and his tongue replaced it, traveling the full length of her incredible pussy, pressing into the innermost folds of her lips. If he hadn't done so before, Michael had just taken a taste of the juiciest, most succulent pussy on the planet.

Seeing Michael on their bed, outstretched above his naked, completely vulnerable wife, his brain implored Ed to call off the rest of his plan and just take them both. Options raced before his eyes, scrapping one item after another from the top of his list. He could visualize himself diving in between them and taking the lead, but his senses remained acute enough to know he could have so much more if he just focused.

Reality kicked back in and took a firm hold. Ed pulled himself together so he could move things forward. He couldn't believe the impact the scene playing out before him was having. Another man using his wife was so fucking hot, but even more so, Michael was having his way with her most intimate and private part.

Time to set up the video camera. Ed needed to capture every move and every sound, so he could relive this night in the months and years to come. Ed also wanted plenty of digital pictures to download on his computer, so out came both cameras from the dresser drawer.

In the meantime -- while Ed was setting up the camera, Michael continued to eagerly lap at Phoebe's pussy. He had also gone back to teasing her with his finger at the same time. Man, that Michael really was a cocky amateur stud. He'd even managed to work one of his wet fingers down to her hidden, tight little hole.

Ed hurried to get the video camera filming the action. He didn't want to miss any more than he had up to this point.

As caught up as Phoebe obviously was with what was happening between her legs -- mildly thrashing against the finger and tongue giving her all this attention and pleasure, how could she have missed the telltale signs of another person in the room? Maybe she couldn't connect the mental dots yet, or perhaps it simply didn't matter anymore. At this point it was a moot notion, because the cat was about to get out of the bag.

Ed had his answer whether Phoebe was playing possum. With the first unmistakable click of the digital's electronic shutter, her body went stiff!

"What the fuck was that?!?" she screamed in her own ear. No way the same mouth and hand at her pussy took a picture from farther away in the room. Instant terror, confusion, and oddly enough...sheer excitement took control of every fiber in her body. Her legs tried to clench together, but the ropes restraining her ankles kept them spread apart. Fighting the ropes and her current predicament were futile, but didn't stop her logical but brief attempts. She quickly realized escape was inevitable, so her body seemed to settle back down on the bed.

Michael was a diehard. He never missed a lick. He stayed put and tuned out the rest of the world. One 'click' evolved into a series of them, originating from various locations throughout the bedroom.

Aside from the constant, guttural groans emanating from her throat, Phoebe finally mustered her voice into audible words. "Who's that with you, Ed? I want to know."

Ed's thunderous silence resounded clearly in the bedroom. He wasn't about to answer her, a fact that quickly sunk in her brain. Ed reached over and tapped Michael on the lower back.

When Michael rose enough to meet Ed as he leaned down to give him the next sets of instructions, his finger slid from her asshole. As Ed whispered something in his ear, Michael's smile widened with each word.

The minute Ed straightened back upright, Michael pushed his frame off the bed and stood too. As soon as he was free of the bed, he started removing his clothes, beginning with his pants. The boy was stripped down to his socks in less than 30 seconds, but he didn't bother to take those off. His dick had softened by about half its normal size when fully erect, but would soon be rock-hard and throbbing again.

Ed knew Phoebe would want the pictures he took of Michael in all his glory. After snapping more pictures, Ed moved back to him with more guidance.

The huge shit-eating grin reappeared on Michael's face, her juices glistening around the mouth from his recent pussy-sucking endeavors. Michael smelled of Phoebe's womanhood.

No sooner had Ed finished speaking in his ear, Michael moved up the left side of the bed toward the headboard. When he was even with her head, he crawled up onto the bed, and once on his knees there, swung his right leg across to the other side of Phoebe's shoulders, partially elevated to avoid crushing her upper torso. This position of course, left him straddling her chin and face.

"Baby, open your mouth" were the words that rolled off Ed's tongue, straight into Phoebe's ears.

As if an order from a drill sergeant, she obeyed.

Michael wasted no time dipping his quickly-stiffening cock into her open mouth.

Uhm, the taste of precum lit up her taste buds as the tangy fluid hit her tongue. Her mouth had a mind of its own. Her lips instantly sealed around the invading cock now beginning to throb between her tongue and the roof of her mouth.

Their two bodies worked in unison, extracting every bit of ecstasy possible. Phoebe knew this wasn't Ed's dick assaulting her mouth, but as much as her brain wondered whose it was, her lips and tongue weren't about to let go. Phoebe was so occupied with the cock that was suddenly gyrating into gentle and gradual circular in and out thrusts to her mouth, she didn't notice as Ed sat back down at the bottom of the bed.

The cock humping her mouth had her mind so occupied, it wasn't until the searing pain hit her steaming, wet pussy that she felt the second person violating her. Her body reacted sharply against those ropes holding her legs, but there was no chance of getting away from the burning sensation against her tender inner and outer lips. At first the pain hurt, but then it subsided nearly as fast as its onset. Replaced by cold, her head registered the possibly it could be ice. In truth the pain wasn't that bad and only lasted mere seconds. Ed was testing each of Phoebe's senses in ways she'd never forget.

The ice cubes had begun to melt well before he pressed the first one against, then inside her pink opening, so it was a toss-up whether the ice was dripping more...or her pussy. Ed rubbed a second smooth ice cube along the natural folds of that sweet spot between her thighs a few times before pushing it past her lips and inside her tortured pussy to join the first.

Phoebe went crazy, bucking wildly against her bonds. The muscles of her pussy squeezed hard trying to expel the icy intruders assaulting her most-tender of flesh.

Ed could only imagine if the roles were reversed and someone just shoved a couple of ice cubes inside his body. Too bad for her, he still had more of them at the ready.

Ed could tell the kid fucking Phoebe's greedy mouth was about to blow his first load. Michael was stepping up his pace and shaking with the impending cumshot about to hit her throat.

From where Ed was at the bottom of the bed, he was watching those balls full of sticky, thick cum slap against her chin.

Phoebe could feel him tensing up as well, but refused to loosen her grip on her prize. She continued to suck hard until she heard his groan, then felt the first stream of warm cum splash onto the back of her tongue and straight down into her waiting throat. Surprisingly, there was no gag reflex and no choking. She easily swallowed every drop he pumped from his deflating balls.

The suction holding him in place relaxed as she swallowed, so he withdrew his cock slightly. As he did, the remaining cum still oozing from the tip landed on her lips. She finally got a taste of its semi-sweet, semi-bitter flavor. Ice cubes melting deep inside her or not, Phoebe was in Heaven.

"God, that was...Fffuck!" Michael exclaimed.

Shit, he immediately realized he'd fucked up, referring to uttering his emotions out loud. He cranked his head around to see just how pissed Ed was with him.

Ed was already laughing when their eyes reconnected.

With those four small words, Phoebe immediately knew that voice. "Michael, is that you?" Her tone was firm, yet warm and accepting.

Before Michael broke off his stare with Ed, Ed gave him some hand motions to remove Phoebe's blindfold. The strange look on Michael's face told Ed he needed further clarification. Ed smiled and slowly shook his head up and down. With that, Michael reached down and carefully lifted up the scarf covering her eyes.

It took a few seconds for her eyes to adjust to the light. Michael hovering above her was all she saw, except for the very nice, spent dick hanging in her face. She licked the last of his cum from her lips as she gazed up at the boy looking down upon her, who had supplied that delicious cum. As she did, she lifted her head to lick the head of his cock, slightly taking Michael back into her mouth. She felt Ed untying one of her ankle restraints, then the other. She should have known better than to think she was 'free.'

Squirming against the endless cold and electricity emanating from Phoebe's swollen pussy, and the excitement tingling throughout the rest of her body, she was far from 'done.'

Good thing, because Ed was far from done himself, and it was a safe bet Michael was along for the entire ride, no matter where it was taking the three of them. Besides, now that 'most' of the cards were on the table, they could each watch all the action.

Phoebe continued to lick at the yummy cock. Hey, it was dangling right in front of her face, so who was she to pass up another taste?

It seemed ironic that Ed was the only person still wearing any clothes; up to this point it hadn't been much of concern.

Ed was ready to get a lot more interactive in the physical fun and games, so he took the next minute to shed his clothes on the floor. While he was doing that, Michael continued to enjoy the tongue bringing his manhood back to its former hardened state.

Seeing Michael's reaction to Phoebe's attention, working on him so expertly, Ed suddenly felt neglected.

Once Ed had joined the other two in their nakedness, he climbed to a standing position up onto the head bed, stepping with his left leg across to the other side of Phoebe's head. With his ass against the headboard and facing toward the foot of the bed, Ed's dick was now directly in front of Michael's face. It was Ed's turn to have someone work on his cock.

Maybe Michael should have been confused with what Ed wanted, or what to do next, but leaning forward to take Ed's stiffening manhood in his mouth seemed to be the natural thing.

Phoebe had the best seat in the house. She had a dick that her own mouth could enjoy at her leisure; too bad she couldn't use of her hands at the same time. She also had a front row view of the 'Michael's Sucking Ed Show.'

Michael couldn't use his hands either; they were pressed into the pillow to keep gravity from pulling his full weight down onto Phoebe. Even if he'd fooled around with another boy while growing up, he'd never had another man in his mouth before. He simply allowed it to happen naturally and did what he thought would feel good. His hormones had exploded with his first step into the bedroom, so he was running on pure gut instinct and a healthy dose of testosterone.

As the saying goes 'if it feels good, do it,' which was exactly what he was doing. He continued sucking Ed's cock, pulling it deeper with each gulp.

Ed's hands found the sides of Michael's head, helping set a tempo to match his slow, thrusting hips. As the rhythm picked up, so did the intensity of Michael's tongue under Ed's cock. As he sucked that swelling dick, he rubbed his tongue against the underside as best he could.

As much as Ed would have loved pumping his first load into the boy's mouth, the unselfishness of his original plan came (no pun intended) first. This was Phoebe's special night and there was plenty more for her. Ed pulled back from Michael, telling him "C'mon, we have a woman to satisfy."

He told Michael to get back down where he was earlier -- the bottom of the bed in between Phoebe's legs. As he shifted to move there and with an audible sigh from Phoebe, his cock popped free from her mouth.

Simultaneously and in one fluid motion, Ed bent forward and crouched over Phoebe, continuing to face the foot of the bed. With his feet pressing into the headboard, Ed was again facing Michael, while hovering directly over Phoebe's breasts.

Once Michael was in place, Ed reached down and wrapped his hands under the back of Phoebe's knees. With her legs already freed from the ropes, Ed pulled them up toward him and her chest. Kneeling and straddled above her chest, he quickly repositioned his arms inside her thighs, grasping her feet with his hands at the same time. This enabled him to spread and hold her legs open as wide as possible. This fully exposed her pussy to Michael. It also positioned Ed's butt within easy reach of Phoebe's tongue.

"Have you ever fisted a woman?" Ed asked Michael.

Michael was really nervous now. The expression that suddenly appeared on Phoebe's face with that question meant she was too.

Michael had seen pictures of it, wanted to try it, but wasn't sure how. "Get her soaking wet with your fingers, then gradually ease your entire hand all the way in until you can make a fist. If the ice cubes haven't melted by now, pull them out with your fingers. Take it slow, don't hurt her, but have fun with my baby's hole. Go ahead, kid, before my arms get tired."

After getting Michael started, Ed turned back a little. "Lick me, baby, then eat my ass." Not that she needed any coaxing from her man, but the words were powerful.

Should I continue where this leaves off?

12