Phoebe Pt. 04

Story Info
An unexpected change means Jack and Phoebe get creative...
7.3k words
4.53
5.7k
4
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Commission for EgoMyEgo, contact me if you like what you read and would like me to bring your fantasy to life.

All characters are 18+

* * * * *

Well it's been a few months since I decided to write one of these and believe me it's not been through a lack of things to write about. Quite the opposite, there's almost been too much! Let's get some admin out of the way first though, so to say, and get ourselves up to speed on what happened after the events of my last note. Kellie left Phoebe's place after a few days (and after her stomach had fully deflated) with the promise from both sides that we should do it again some time. Once she was gone, things got a little serious.

"This has been amazing," Phoebe said with a smile. I sensed a 'but' coming and it made my stomach do a somersault. "But I think things need to change a little."

It had been a good run, I thought, but it was bound to come to an end some time right? I was just amazed that it had lasted as long as it had. I was even more amazed by what Phoebe said next.

"I think we need to make us being a couple official, at least with my family."

That was frankly way more shocking to hear her say than anything else I could have expected. I had accepted already that what we had would likely remain a secret for as long as it happened, so the idea she wanted to go public so to say, was just mind blowing.

"Now I'm not saying we go into the details of what it is we do together," she continued, "but god damn it man I'm sick of not being able to be all over you whenever I like," she grinned.

"I-if you're certain that's what you want," I responded with a gulp.

"Yeah, yeah I am. Y'know it's funny really," she laughed, "but I think what convinced me that now was the right time was what you did with Kellie."

"W-what do you mean?"

"Well, instead of just letting the evening go to the plan I'd originally thought of, you decided to do something to make it even better for me. I've not been fucked in both my ass and my pussy at the same time before and it was fucking incredible! And the feeling of you both filling me up with cum..."

She shuddered slightly with pleasure at the memory.

"And did you see how big I got? Holy shit, I was like a blimp!" she laughed. "Anyway, what's important to me is that you clearly put my pleasure above all else. I was offering you Kellie on a silver platter and instead you and her gave me the best sexual experience I've ever had!"

"I mean, I did get to fuck her after though," I said as a counterpoint for some reason. I guess I'm not used to praise.

"Yeah but that was just as a thank you to her more than anything else," Phoebe laughed again. "The point is, you made me feel... special. Important."

It never dawned on me before that she might not know how amazing she was, but all of a sudden she looked very vulnerable.

"Just repaying the favour really," I replied, trying to be smooth.

"Listen, Jack, this life we're leading right now, I don't want it to end. I want to be with you but..." she trailed off.

I think I could sense what was bothering her so I filled in the gaps.

"But you're worried I might get upset if we carry on bringing other people into the bedroom."

"I guess, yeah," she said sheepishly, looking away from me and like she was embarrassed or ashamed..

For once in my life, I decided to be bold and to take control. I gently lifted up her chin so her eyes were back staring into mine.

"The greatest joy I've experienced in my life is pleasing you. I know I'm just one man and I have my limits, but I want you to reach and then shoot right past the limits of your own pleasure. If that means we need others, then so be it. Nothing would make me happier."

It seemed like her eyes were welling up for a moment before she caught herself and then grinned.

"So you don't mind that your girlfriend is a cum hungry slut?"

"As long as you don't mind your boyfriend occasionally pumping his cum into other cum hungry sluts?" I riposted.

"Ha, I insist," she grinned.

We kissed and went back into the house hand in hand.

* * * * *

Telling Phoebe's parents went surprisingly well. They perhaps had been able to tell something was going on behind the scenes with us anyway, but they welcomed me with kindness and consideration. Her brother is clearly a little less observant though as it seemed to be a bit more of a shock for him, but he came round to it pretty quickly too. Life was a blast for a little while after that, Phoebe doing nothing to hide her affection for me now, quick kisses and cuddles whenever she felt the need. What became clear pretty soon though was that we needed our own space.

It was nothing anyone said or did, but with me added to the fold as a member of the family and not just a PA now, there was a certain tension in the house. We'd moved to the same room together pretty much straight away and now more than ever I felt very self conscious about what could and couldn't be heard of our lovemaking. Maybe it was knowing that her family knew now, but every time they looked at me I couldn't get the words 'you're fucking our daughter / my sister' out of my head. Luckily, in a way, Phoebe felt the same.

The solution was a relatively simple one. Phoebe bought another house on the other side of town, same amenities such as a pool and at least five or six bedrooms, and offered it to her parents and her brother. She explained to them that they were of course welcome any time but that for the foreseeable future, she wanted to try living life with me as just the two of us and as her studio was here, she couldn't really move out of the house herself. Thankfully her family is very understanding and supportive and they agreed it would be for the best. Her dad and brother gave me the standard 'look after her or there'll be trouble' talk, but I got the sense that their concern was more for me than her.

So, a month on from our incredible threesome with Kellie and we were now alone together indefinitely. I'd do my bit trying to keep the house going while she spent time in her studio writing music and recording the odd bit here and there. She dragged me into the recording booth once, convincing me to give singing a try, but we both quickly realised that was a bad idea after she heard me sing. I wasn't upset or anything because my lack of musical talent really isn't news to me and we quickly laughed it off.

Now that she didn't have to worry about anyone seeing us, it seemed that she wanted us to have sex whenever the thought even entered her mind. I've lost count of how many times I would be in the middle of one of my daily tasks and she'd just come right on in, whip out my cock and start blowing me until I was hard before sticking me right in her ass. It seems to be her preference these days that whenever I'm not juiced up on the powder it's almost exclusively her ass that I get to fuck. I'm not complaining in any way shape or form.

I noticed after a couple of weeks that she hadn't asked me to do my day-long routine in a while and was beginning to wonder if something was the matter. Curiously, when I asked her about it she simply grinned and said, "all in good time." Really I should have guessed she'd be planning something, otherwise I'd likely have never been allowed to stop drinking the stuff.

I got the answer I'd been waiting for about a week later. She came running into the front room where I was watching TV, giddy as a schoolgirl and grasping a bottle of something.

"They're here!" she told me excitedly.

"What are?" I asked, curious.

"Ok brace yourself because this is so fucking cool. I've been in touch with the company that makes the powder and they agreed to send me this bottle of their latest product. It's a pill version of the powder that they say is way more concentrated so you only need to take one to get the effects of a full day of drinking the powder!"

"Wow! I mean that is way more convenient!" I replied.

"Yep! And we get to try it before anyone else! Apparently it's just come out of testing..."

"W-wait a second. It is safe right?"

"Come on now Jack, you don't think I'd be that reckless do you?"

The look I gave her must have said it all because she grinned and then continued.

"Ok fair enough, but honestly though, if I thought this wasn't safe, we'd not even be considering it."

That was good enough for me. I stuck my hand out but surprisingly she kept the bottle to herself.

"Ah, ah, we're gonna wait until tonight to try this out. I don't want there to be any chance of interruptions, ok?"

She made a fair point. I'd been balls deep in her ass on a number of occasions now and the doorbell had rang ruining the mood. She slunk off with the pills, a big beaming grin on her face and I simply sat back and watched the TV. Tonight was going to be something special.

* * * * *

Night had come and we were rolling around the bed kissing, nipping and generally playing with one another. Our clothes were long gone and I was taking every opportunity I could to suck on her boobs and she every opportunity she could to fondle my cock. She'd made her preparations as usual, the cocktail of her contraceptives and that wonderful rubber powder that keeps her safe, but had decided I would have to wait for my medicine. The bottle sat waiting patiently on the bedside table until she was ready to kick things up a notch. She eventually wrestled me onto my back and mounted me, slipping my cock inside her ready and waiting pussy and moaning with contentment as she sat her weight down on me. She giggled slightly as she reached over to our bedside table and the waiting bottle of pills. She picked one out and held it above my mouth.

"Open wide," she grinned.

I did as I was told and opened my mouth, letting the tablet drop in and swallowing it instantly. I wondered what would happen, how quick it would be and whether it had all of the effects of the powder. If it did, that meant that the part of me inside her was about to...

"Oh holy fuck!" Phoebe cried.

It felt like every last cell in my body had decided to rush to my cock as it suddenly exploded in size, lengthening and widening at an unheard of pace. On top of that, it was feeling larger than it ever had before. It all happened so fast, less than a few seconds maybe, but the force and speed at which it grew pushed Phoebe up onto her knees as it struck her back wall. I could feel my balls had undergone a similar transformation, fighting for space between my thighs and as swollen as a pair of large oranges.

"Jesus Christ Jack!" she said with a near delirious laugh.

I could see the outline of my cock inside her stomach, stretching the skin from beneath and looking like the work of some extreme fisting as opposed to just one, gigantic cock. It stopped just a few inches short of her ribcage, only being stopped from going any further by her back wall. Her pussy was stretched tight, her legs forced open to accomodate my new size. I suddenly felt a little light headed, the sudden exertion my body had undergone hitting me hard.

"Sorry but I've got to see how big this thing has gotten," Phoebe said, pulling herself upwards and away from my cock, moaning in pleasure as she did.

She kept going and going and so did my cock. I'm pretty sure my limit had been fifteen inches before, but this was clearly beyond that and thicker to boot. If I had to guess now, I'd say I was nearing twenty inches, otherwise known as way too damn big.

"Holy fuck!" Phoebe repeated. "They weren't kidding when they said those pills were more concentrated! And look at your balls," she said, suddenly fondling them and drawing a gasp from me. "Fuck, I'm gonna be house sized from draining these things!"

I was suddenly overcome with the powerful urge to want to cum, no to need to cum. But not like I was about to cum or anything, oh no. I somehow knew I needed to be back inside Phoebe in some way before I'd be able release a load from this thing.

"Please," I told her, "please I need to be back inside you!"

"You don't have to tell me twice," she grinned as she stood herself back up so she could start to lower herself back down onto me.

Even though I'd literally just watched her pull herself off me, it looked near impossible that any of my obscene cock was going to be able to fit inside her now. Indeed, she had to take it slower than usual, but bit by bit she got back to where she was, hovering above my cock with a good six inches still outside of the warm, velvety confines of her pussy.

"Wow, I'm really gonna have to fuck this thing to get it all in aren't I?" she said with a wicked glint in her eye.

I didn't protest. Normally I might have, if only to beg caution, but it almost felt like there was something animal about me now. I just wanted to fuck her and fuck her and fuck her until I came. She gave me my wish as she started to lift herself and throw herself back down on my cock. To have any chance with this thing, she'd have to break through her cervix again. Last time we'd done that though, I'd been smaller both in length and girth. She'd managed it before and somehow I knew she would again. And that was good, because I wanted to be in there, to cum in there.

The way she moaned normally had always been music to my ears but there was an added intensity now as she used all her strength to pleasure herself with my monstrous cock. With a look of manic determination, she dropped her whole body weight down on my cock and finally I felt the pressure on the end of it give way. The remaining six inches pushed their way inside her and I watched as the stretched outline of my obscene cock moved up to between her breasts, just in front of her ribcage.

"Oh my fucking god!!!" she screamed.

She had every right to. There was no natural way in the world that any human was supposed to experience what she was experiencing right now. Indeed, if not for that wonderful rubber powder, she might not have been able to survive this, let alone enjoy it! None of this was what was going through my mind however. All I could think was 'cum inside her!'

I grabbed her hips and started bucking upwards with as much force as I could, pulling out only ever so slightly before roughly burying myself back inside her each time. Each thrust caused her whole body to jostle, her boobs in particular bouncing about invitingly above me. The urge to grab them was strong, but I needed my hands on her hips to make sure she was getting the fucking she needed.

"Oh... My... Fucking... God... Jack... Please... Cum!" she screamed in time with my powerful upward thrusts.

As if I had been waiting for her command, I felt my balls tighten, almost uncomfortably so, and the warm rush of cum start to push its way up my cock. This was going to be huge, far bigger than anything I'd given her before. Working instinctively for a split second, I threw her on her back, manoeuvred myself and her to the edge of the bed and pulled back hard on her thighs to rebury my cock inside her. The idea of her belly crushing me purely by the added weight and size of the cum I was about to fill her with was oddly not one I would have hated, but then I would have had to have stopped at some point. From here, we could go until I was done.

Intense isn't even a strong enough word to describe how cumming inside her felt that night. Every thrust of my hips must have unleashed a pint of cum at a time into her, and at the pace I was fucking her, that meant she was getting big fast. I've grown used to seeing her belly swell and inflate with my cum, but it felt like everything we'd done before this point was just the practice mode, something to ease us in before the real main event started.

Each thrust added another few inches to her stomach, her skin already stretched tight and moving quickly from bowling ball to medicine ball in size and beyond. The noises she was making were incredible, some euphoric mid point between pleasure and sexual desire. She grasped the sides of her stomach and I watched as her hands were prised further and further apart.

"Yes! Make me big, make me bigger than you ever have before!" she squealed.

Thank god that was what she wanted because I was nowhere near done. I should have felt exhausted by now, but the compulsion to just keep thrusting in and out of her and just keep unloading and unloading more and more wads of cum inside her was all encompassing. Her stomach was rising high above my own, inching up my chest but also spilling out either side of her. I had to release her thighs as the pressure built up by her rapidly expanding stomach was too much.

Mercifully, if I'm being honest, I felt the deluge start to dissipate. I was close to not being able to see her face and head, struggling to see her breasts and shoulders already. I pulled out of her once I was done and watched in slight awe as my cum started to leak out of her in a constant stream. It wasn't something I'd really noticed or paid much attention to before, but I think the sheer mass and weight of it all was forcing some of it back out. Phoebe either didn't care or wasn't aware enough to know it was happening.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"Mmph... so big... full..." she blathered.

She'd clearly had enough. I had literally fucked her senseless. That left me with a problem however. My cock was still hard. My balls were still swollen. It felt like I hadn't cum at all, like I was back to how I'd been when we started. I could feasibly have just started fucking Phoebe again and she likely wouldn't have minded (she'd have insisted if anything) but she was clearly in no fit state to say 'yes' or 'no' right now. Even as horny as I was, I knew it would have bothered me to take advantage of her like that, so a different solution was required.

Thank god we were alone in the house as I had to awkwardly walk to the bathroom, trying my best not to hit my cock off of anything. Once there I set to work trying to bring myself off, aiming as best I could at the bathtub. It took a while but once I started it was constant and unending. I was cumming so quickly and producing so much with each blast that despite the fact the plug was out, the tub started to fill. In the end, it almost got to above halfway full before I finally finished. The idea that all of that, or something close to it, was inside Phoebe right now was mind boggling.

Thankfully my cock and balls began to return to normal after that. I returned to the bedroom to find Phoebe had fallen asleep, likely out of exhaustion. A pool of my cum was forming between her legs and starting to seep off the edge of the bed. I spent much of the rest of the night making sure it didn't make too much of a mess.

* * * * *

This is where things take a bit of a turn. Usually it takes no more than a couple of days for Phoebe to return to normal size. This time though it took at least twice as long. Her contraceptives were designed to last for a few days, which had always been enough for us, but after the third day had passed and she still had quite the sizable cum bump, we both became concerned. There wasn't a way we knew of to quicken the process as any attempt I made to massage her stomach just made her feel stupidly horny again. So, she should just have taken more of the contraceptive right? Well by some error of fate, we had no more in the house and we wouldn't be able to get more for a few days...

We thought nothing of it for a little while, but decided to keep our sex 'normal' for a few weeks. Maybe we had some sixth sense about it or something. But when a month passed and Phoebe didn't get her period, we both suddenly understood that the shit had hit the fan. She did about a dozen tests in the end and they all said the same thing:

PREGNANT

We were both shocked. The reality of our situation hit us hard. What were we to do? Did we want a kid? Could we deal with one even? Her lifestyle and her job made kids a no go, at least for the time being, and even if it didn't, our lives and the time we were spending together would change immeasurably. There would be no more sex whenever we felt like it. No more inviting people to join us (even though we'd only done that once so far). Plus she'd have to postpone any appearances or shows she had booked.

12