Phoebe Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yet despite this, she said she was ok with it.

"It's been a wild ride so far Jack. I always thought I'd need to have planned this in advance but... it feels right. Does it feel right to you?"

I couldn't disagree. Phoebe had gone from more than just a fantasy to me, more than just an occasional, wild fuck, more than a lover even. I was besotted with her and it seemed so she was with me. It felt like this was the universe's way of telling us that what we had was something more than just base desire. So, we decided to keep the kid. We were going to be parents.

* * * * *

The first month or two of her development seemed pretty normal for a pregnant woman, but by the end of the second month she was way bigger than we expected. Instead of the not quite pronounced but definitely there bump she should have had, she looked about four to five months down the line. You aren't supposed to get a scan until a bit later, but we decided to have one anyway and it confirmed something incredible for us: we weren't having just one baby, or even two. She was pregnant with quadruplets.

Apparently it's quite rare and I can only assume that the pill had increased the potency of my sperm as well as the amount. Weirdly, she started giggling when she found out. I'd expected her to be shocked or possibly even upset. Once we were alone, she finally revealed what was tickling her so much.

"I'm finally going to get to have the huge belly I've been craving but all the time," she laughed.

I was glad she could see the funny side of it, but also a little concerned. One child would have been enough to deal with, but four? Damn, this was going to be difficult.

There were other difficulties that came with keeping the kids too. To be safe, Phoebe had checked with the manufacturers of the pills and powders and they'd said that they strongly recommended not using the products while she was pregnant. In particular, they told her not to have me take the pill as the additional size it gave me (and later her when I came) could harm the kids. She was disappointed but understood, at least to begin with anyway.

I could tell she was becoming frustrated as we got into the third month. She looked about six to seven months into a normal pregnancy at this point and I must admit the sight of her walking around with such a swollen belly all the time was proving to be a massive turn on for us both. Plus her boobs had already started to swell and the sight of them bulging out of the bras she had was glorious in its own right. We were still regularly having sex and although I could tell she didn't blame me, I could sense her dissatisfaction each time we finished.

"Babe?" she said after one of our sessions.

"Yeah?"

"I don't know if I can go nine months without that feeling I get being blown up again..."

"I know babe I know," I told her. "But we can't risk it."

"I know that, and I definitely don't want to hurt the kids, ok?" she snapped slightly. "Sorry. That was uncalled for."

"No problem, I get it," I comforted her.

"Anyway, I've been thinking and the closest I've ever gotten to that feeling without feeling it myself was when I watched you do it to Kellie..."

I could tell where she was going with this and whilst not against it, I did have questions.

"You know I would do anything to make you happy. But is watching someone else experience the one thing you can't have right now going to be helpful?"

"I just want to at least try it, you know? If it does nothing for me, then fine, I'll just do my best to soldier on. But if it could work, I at least wanna test that out, you know?"

"Ok, fair. I assume you want Kellie involved?"

She seemed to think for a second before smiling.

"Sure. I'll let her know."

* * * * *

It took a little organisation but finally a month later, we were ready. Phoebe was easily past the nine month stage for a standard pregnancy now and it was all we could do to keep off each other. She'd gasp and moan as I rubbed her belly and gently played with her swollen and sensitive boobs. Normally she'd be sat on my lap and my cock would slide into her ass with a mix of her overactive pussy juices and my precum and we'd fuck until we were as satisfied as we could be with our normal sex.

She'd organised everything about Kellie's visit and I had kept out of it as much as I could. I wanted to make sure this was going to be everything she wanted and felt the best way I could do that was to let her have complete control of it. It would prove to be both a brilliant and a terrible decision on my behalf. Well, scratch that, it was pretty great all things considered.

I was waiting at the door for Kellie but to my surprise when she got out of the car, she wasn't alone. Another girl, quite young looking and just as pretty as she was, got out of the car behind her and walked up to meet me. It didn't take me as long this time to figure out who she was.

"Jack!" Kellie said, drawing me in for a hug. "This is..."

"Rose Carter," I finished for her, my eyes now fixed on Rose in what must have been a really creepy stare.

"Nice to meet you," she said, her English accent such a contrast to what I'm used to hearing.

"A-and you too," I smiled sheepishly.

I showed them into the house as I tried to understand what was happening. Phoebe was sitting in the lounge and as I walked in Kellie was hugging her and giving her belly a little rub. Rose greeted her too, and as her eyes met mine she gave me that mischievous grin that I knew by now meant her plan was coming together exactly how she wanted it to.

"S-so Rose," I began, still trying to unpick what was happening here, "what brings you to LA?"

"I've just finished doing a press tour for my new film and I knew Kellie would be around so I asked her if she knew of anything fun to do that we could do together."

"Oh? And she brought you here?" I said, nervous as all hell at what this was and what it wasn't.

"Well apparently Phoebe needs help..."

My eyes went back to Phoebe who, as ever, was grinning from ear to ear.

"Ok, I think we can drop the façade now, poor Jack has suffered enough," she said.

Both Kellie and Rose grinned and started to laugh slightly.

"Thank god for that," Rose said, "I was running out of ideas really quickly..."

"I should have known really shouldn't I?" I said, shaking my head (and smiling slightly it must be said).

"Hey you can blame Kellie for this one," Phoebe replied, poking an accusatory finger in Kellie's direction.

"I cannot be blamed for not being able to keep what we did to myself," Kellie grinned. "I did really well for a little while too but then Rose and I got drunk and started comparing experiences and well..."

"I mean I had to see it for myself," Rose admitted.

Yeah, I know. Another one. And Rose Carter no less! I mean I have to admit, I would have liked her to have been there in her catsuit from that assassin film she did or even the leather hot pants and bra combo she had going on in that sports biopic one, but I'd be the pettiest man alive if I let that ruin what might be to come!

"Just as a warning," I said, fully accepting this was happening way quicker than usual, "the stuff we've got now is way more powerful."

"Yeah Phoebe told me," Kellie answered, "I mean I think it's pretty damn clear how effective it is," she continued, patting Phoebe's bump. "But there's no risk of that happening with me as long as we stick to my ass and dammit if I haven't craved it again since that night!"

I felt a little ego boost at that. I know it's almost entirely down to the powder/pills that she feels the way she does, but a man can still pretend right?

"And Rose, you know what this is right? Like, Kellie's told you everything?"

"In detail, yeah," she grinned.

"So are you just spectating or..."

As if I was in a position where I was asking Rose Carter if she was going to watch me fuck Kellie Lerioux while Phoebe Miller, the mother of my kids no less, watched on from the sidelines, probably masturbating like crazy. Funnily enough, crazy is exactly the word I'd use.

"I'm undecided. I definitely want to see it but beyond that..."

"That's absolutely fine," Phoebe interjected. "You can sit with me."

* * * * *

So once again I was in the bedroom I shared with Phoebe, kissing Kellie as Phoebe and Rose looked on from the side lines. Rose had a glass of wine in her hand and Phoebe a non-alcoholic wine substitute. Phoebe had taken Rose into the kitchen to get them whilst Kellie and I got 'warmed up' upstairs, but I was under strict direction not to take the pill until both she and Rose were ready. Evidently she wanted this to be a show.

'Warming up' had started fully clothed, but once Phoebe and Rose were there, and Kellie had drunk the rubber powder drink Phoebe handed her, she must have decided there was no time to waste. She started to remove her own clothes first, stopping just short of removing her underwear whilst I got rid of my own. I was already hard (who wouldn't be) and relaxed as I felt her hand on my cock. She went to her knees and I got a brief glimpse of Phoebe whispering something to Rose. Whatever it was, Rose's eyes were fixed on my cock and it made me feel very turned on.

Kellie began to blow me, forcing a moan of pleasure from me as I closed my eyes and basked in the warm, wet feeling of her mouth for a moment. When I opened them, I could see Rose looking a little hotter under the collar, as Phoebe continued to whisper things in her ear.

We hadn't agreed on anything officially, but I had decided to wait for Phoebe's permission to use the pill. This whole thing was about giving her something as close as possible to something she couldn't have after all, so I felt it was best to let her continue to pull the strings. I watched with horny glee as her hand first made its way onto Rose's lap and moved slowly up towards her small but perky breasts. I saw Rose briefly close her eyes and gasp as Phoebe started to fondle them, but quickly had to look away. Much more of that combined with the masterful blowjob Kellie was giving me and it'd all be over.

"Phoebe?" I said, getting desperate enough that waiting was becoming less and less of an option.

"Go for it," she grinned.

I thought I heard her say 'you'll want to watch this' to Rose as I went and got a pill. I walked back over to Kellie, who was still on her knees, and fixed my gaze back on Phoebe who simply nodded with her impish grin. I swallowed the pill and braced myself for what was about to happen. As I was expecting it this time, I could focus on Kellie and Rose's reactions, although I must admit seeing it out in the open was still a sight to behold.

As before, my cock swelled, lengthened and widened incredibly quickly, along with my balls. Kellie's eyes widened as my cock cast more and more of a shadow on her face. I looked expectantly across at Rose and her reaction didn't disappoint. She too had gone wide eyed and her jaw was about touching the floor. Something about that look just made me feel even more turned on and I felt the animal side of me coming back into control.

"Take off your underwear and bend over facing them," I told Kellie, with a command to my voice I didn't know I had before.

She scrambled to her feet dropping her underwear as she did. I could see her small girl cock was hard as if I needed any other indication of how turned on she was before she turned to face both Phoebe and Rose and bent herself over. She reached behind to prise her ass cheeks apart, revealing the pretty little asshole I had last filled with a cock smaller than the one I had now. I felt her shiver with anticipation as I approached her and she felt the tip of my giant cock against her asshole. I squeezed a little precum out of the end and lathered the tip and her before starting to push my way inside.

"Oh my god, that thing is huge!" she cried out in pleasured pain.

I kept pulling her back and pushing me forward, focused on getting as deep as possible and knowing the exact effect it would have. I had told her to face Phoebe and Rose for this very purpose. I revelled in the expression on Rose's face, as she held her hand to her mouth in shock at what she was seeing. My cock was clearly visible beneath Kellie's skin, creating a large, pronounced bulge as I pushed deeper and deeper inside her.

"Oh god, oh fuck!" she continued to squeal as I filled her insides up with my cock.

With no cervix to break through, my cock just kept going and going until finally I bottomed out inside her and her small, pert ass cheeks met my hips. I stayed put for a moment, taking in all of the sensations around me. Kellie's ass was stretched tight around my cock, the warmth and softness of it sending me crazy. Phoebe had dropped all pretence now, removing her clothes as Rose looked on a little dazed. The moment wouldn't last long though as my animal side now compelled me to start bucking away at Kellie.

Each slam of her ass cheeks against my hips drove me impossibly deep inside her and she was loving every minute. She knew what came next, and it was what we were all here for after all, but she was clearly enjoying having her asshole stretched out while she waited. Phoebe was wasting no time now and was kneeling on all fours before Rose, watching first as she removed her dress and clawing at her tights and underwear as soon as they were free.

It's funny, I'd never considered if Phoebe might be bi before now, even after what we did with Kellie, but the way she dove onto Rose's tight, shaven pussy and started tonguing it like there was no tomorrow all but confirmed it for me. Either that or it was just really spur of the moment, but either way it was so damn fucking hot to witness. I almost forgot for a moment what I was doing, my body going into autopilot as it continued to fuck Kellie, but I was soon thrown back into reality once I saw Rose starting to cum.

That tight feeling in my balls had returned and I turned things up a notch as I rammed into Kellie, grabbing her breasts and digging my nails inadvertently into them as I pulled her back with as much force as I could. We groaned simultaneously as I started to cum. As with Phoebe, the spurts were fast and plentiful, Kellie's sleight stomach swelling quickly. I noticed Phoebe divert Rose's attention to what was happening and once again revelled in her look of pure shocked desire. I saw Phoebe whisper to her again and her nod in response. I knew what that nod meant.

Kellie practically fell off my cock shortly after, the combined exhaustion and the sheer weight of her now massively disproportionate belly bringing her down. Feeling in control once again, I beckoned Rose to me. She walked over as if in some sort of trance.

"So, are you in?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Where do you want it?" I asked.

"C-can I try blowing it? I don't think I'm ready for it anywhere else..."

"Fair enough," I said, only a little disappointed.

She knelt down just as Kellie had and, with a little trepidation, placed her hands on my cock.

"I can't believe how fucking big this is!" she said with a slightly concerned laugh.

"Just a warning," I said. "But if this goes off there might be too much for you to deal with..."

She looked down at Kellie for a second who lay gasping on the floor atop her cum swollen belly, before returning her attention to my cock.

"I've had that powder stuff so I should be ok," she grinned slightly.

Before I could look at Phoebe to confirm this, I felt Rose's mouth suddenly stretch around the head of my cock. It was remarkable how different it felt to Kellie's but it was still having the desired effect. She started to bob back and forth, impressively managing more and more of it each time. I knew she'd never take it all, even with the powder, but she kept surprising me. Once she reached about halfway though, that seemed to be her limit. I watched her eyes roll to the back of her head as she tried for more but her throat and a lack of oxygen defeated her.

Phoebe was now next to me, sitting on the edge of the bed and teasing her clit as she watched Rose try and pleasure me. Surreal isn't the word for what I've experienced, you know? Anyway, knowing she could take no more of my cock in her mouth, Rose started to use her hands on the rest as she bobbed back and forth, her saliva and drool sloppily lubing my cock up and pushing me ever closer to a second eruption. I wondered how much she'd take, how quickly she could swallow what I was going to give her. I didn't have to wait long.

Her eyes nearly popped out of her head as my first blast hit the back of her throat. I expected her to pull away, but she kept going. She was in this for the long haul, perhaps a mix of pride and lust pushing her to take as much of it as possible. I watched between orgasmic rushes as she swallowed shot after shot, pint after pint of my cum with only a little escaping the edges of her mouth. I was enjoying it so much I almost forgot to look lower, but when I did I was not disappointed at all.

Her flat stomach had already gone past a beer gut and was veering quickly into resembling Phoebe's four months with quads pregnancy bump. Each time she swallowed it grew a little more and a little more, until she'd passed Phoebe and was on her way to Kellie. She wasn't used to it like they were though and suddenly pushed away, getting a blast of my cum in her face and down her body for her trouble but falling off to the side.

Before I could do or say anything else, Phoebe's mouth was around my cock. She'd moved almost silently, taking advantage of the fact I was delirious with pleasure and now she was hungrily swallowing all the cum I had left. Her slightly more trained throat took me deeper than Rose's had and she was swallowing all I could give her with even more vim and vigour. I could see her pregnancy bump swelling. I should have been concerned, but right now I felt I was where I needed to be, filling Phoebe with cum and making her grow.

Fortunately, depending on how you look at it, I only had a few more good blasts in me after that, and once she was certain she'd drained all I had, Phoebe released my cock from her mouth.

"You shouldn't have done that," I said, trying to tell her off I guess.

"What can I say, I'm a cum hungry slut," she said with a dumb grin.

12