Phoebe Pt. 05

Story Info
Phoebe seeks more ways to keep her satisfied...
8.6k words
4.87
4.9k
2
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Commission for EgoMyEgo, contact me if you like what you read and would like me to bring your fantasy to life.

All characters are 18+

* * * * *

Well, here we are once again. At this point I'm thinking of just writing a book you know? I'd be stuck with a title though. 'My Favourite Celebrity Gave Me Magic Cock Powder and Now I Fuck Her and All Her Celebrity Friends' doesn't really roll off the tongue, you know? Anyway, you know how this works by now. You aren't here for preamble, you wanna know what happened next in my crazy life with Phoebe right?

Well when I last left off, Phoebe had just finished taking over guzzling down my cum from Rose. The thing is I've found that the more and more experience I have with all this, the more and more I realise that once they've gotten a taste, it's never enough. We were in no position to continue straight away that night. I distinctly remember seeing Rose smiling and hiccuping slightly as she laid her head against Kellie's bloated belly and rubbed her own, drifting happily off to sleep. Kellie was already down from exhaustion, which just left Phoebe and me on the bed.

Her already massive pregnancy belly was even more swollen after she'd literally taken things into her own hands. Any cum not covering Rose right now had been greedily swallowed directly from my swollen cock, which was now starting to shrink back to normal size as it usually did once I was truly spent. Phoebe was still playfully stroking it as it did, but even her electric touch wouldn't be enough to keep me hard, no matter how I felt. I returned the favour and rubbed her stretched and tight belly.

"You shouldn't have done that you know," I said again, trying to be all serious and righteous.

"Yeah cause you're so pissed I did," she said with her wicked grin.

"You know what I mean," I continued. "I just don't want anything to happen to the kids..."

I gave her belly a gentle pat as I spoke.

"Don't worry, they're nice and safe. I mean, there is a reason I stuck to just blowing you..."

I cocked my head to the side for a second, not quite sure what she meant.

"Well it is possible for pregnant women to just have a big ass meal without it affecting their kids you know."

"Yeah but not enough to make them swell out," I countered.

"Hey gimme a break, you've no idea how hard it was not to just spear myself on this thing!"

I couldn't help but laugh at that.

"You laughed, I win," she grinned.

"Ok fine, but no more from here on out ok?"

"No even watching?" she said with a forced pet lip.

"Can you only watch?"

"I promise to be on my best behaviour from now on," she said with a smile that was every bit as mischievous and wicked as it was sincere.

* * * * *

She would get her chance to prove it a couple of days later when Kellie and Rose's cum bumps had all but disappeared and Phoebe was back to her normal (albeit still huge) size. In the few days since I'd filled them all up, clothing seemed to have become entirely optional given the privacy of our home. They would walk around the house entirely naked, rubbing their respective bumps fondly. I chose to wear clothes the whole time, for practical reasons more than anything else as I would be the one who answered the door for deliveries of food and, quite frankly, so that my almost permanent erection didn't get in the way.

I could tell that Rose in particular was still chomping at the bit to do more than she'd managed a few nights ago. She'd seen what I was packing, so to say, and had also experienced the thrill of the impossible stretching the rubber powder enabled her to endure and it's safe to say she wanted more.

Kellie, Phoebe and I took great pleasure in teasing her over the coming days, Kellie and Phoebe moreso, talking about how good it felt to be filled to breaking and beyond by such a huge cock. Phoebe even gloated about how much more of it she managed to deepthroat than Rose had and I could see it was lighting a fire in her to want to prove herself.

We were sat one evening and she had become noticeably quiet. Phoebe had picked up on this too.

"Everything ok Rose?" she asked.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah fine. Just... thinking."

"Want to share with us?" Kellie asked.

Rose was quiet again for a moment before replying.

"What we did the other night..."

"Yeah?" Phoebe said.

"I want to do it again..."

"Of course you do," Phoebe grinned.

"But I want something more... specific."

All three of us were intrigued and had unconsciously leant forward to listen.

"So, I was only able to get a relatively small amount of your cock in my mouth," she said to me.

"Yeah, but it was still great," I said, reassuring Rose Carter that I was happy with how she sucked my cock, a sentence I never thought I'd write.

"And that powder stuff, it means we can't get hurt really, right?" she said, directed towards Phoebe.

"Pretty much," Phoebe responded.

"Well I think the problem is that I'm quite... tight in most areas," Rose continued. "I'd never be able to fit more in than I did with the cock already being so huge and I think that would be the same 'elsewhere' too if you get me?"

I sort of understood what she meant but didn't really know where she was going with it.

"So if we do this again, I've got an idea to make it work..."

What she suggested was something I'd never even considered, despite my experiences so far, and it would be quite bold on her part. I could tell that Phoebe was really into the idea, bringing back pleasant memories for her I suppose. Kellie was down for it too despite not really being included in the plan; I think she knew that her role was going to be to keep Phoebe satisfied while all this was going on and she was happy to oblige. That only left me.

"So what do you think Jack, are you up for this?"

* * * * *

You would think seeing someone completely naked for close to a week would lessen the impact of their body, but seeing Rose waiting patiently for me as I stripped down was still as exciting to me as it had been the very first time I'd seen her nude. Perhaps it was knowing that this time it wouldn't stop at a blowjob, that I'd be really getting to fuck her, and, I must admit, the fact she had described herself as 'tight' wasn't far from my mind either.

Phoebe and Kellie were also laid on the bed either side of her, leaving just enough space in between for Rose, most of it admittedly being taken up by Phoebe's swollen belly. We were going to start in missionary and move on from there, presuming that I could stand the sight of three of the world's most beautiful women before me and didn't just cum straight away. Phoebe was under strict orders not to get involved in anything involving the pill or the powder, so I guess this was as close to a compromise as we could get.

Needless to say with the sight before me I was already hard and ready to go. Rose was staring hungrily at my cock, probably revelling in the memory of the size change that was about to come, but it was Phoebe who caught my eye. She wasn't looking at me at all. Her gaze was fixed on Rose's hungry expression and whilst that should have been cause for concern in any normal situation, this, as we know, was far from normal by most standards. I could see her own excited and hungry grin as she seemed to be eating up the want and desire exuding from Rose like some sort of symbiotic connection was forming between them. She couldn't have what Rose was going to be getting, but she'd live vicariously through her tonight.

I mounted the bed and moved towards her, grinning as she spread her legs and invited me in. I'd seen her pussy before of course, but now up close I could tell she wasn't lying about it being 'tight'. It looked like even my normal 6 inches would have been a mammoth task for it, let alone what was going to come next. She'd had the rubber powder of course so I couldn't actually hurt her, but still.

I could tell from the outset she was ready and raring to go, the distinct sheen of her wet pussy plain to see. I started guiding myself towards her but felt her hand move mine away from my cock and take over, her daintier fingers than mine sending a rush through my body as she ran the head of my cock up and down her slippery pussy, coating me in her juices. She stopped at her ready opening and I felt her pull forward slightly, beckoning me inside her. I started to push forward, the immediate heat of her pussy heavenly against my cock.

She was every bit as tight as she had claimed, the walls of her velvety pussy seeming to clamp against me as if they were a wall of silk trying to resist a battering ram. She moaned as I inched deeper inside her, pushing forward carefully until we were hip to hip. I fought through the temptation to just go at her like there was no tomorrow, something I've had to learn to fight very quickly since my days of bachelordom, but it seemed like her inclination to fight that temptation was non-existent. She started bucking underneath me, her pussy's vice like grip on my cock driving me wild.

Fortunately Phoebe was sensible enough to calm her down. She clearly didn't want this to be over before she got what she wanted and more importantly must have seen the look on my face which meant I wouldn't have been able to hold on too long, a look she'd seen plenty of times before now.

"Think you're ready now?" she asked Rose.

"Yes, please give him it!" she replied with a slight pant from her quick exertion before.

Phoebe reached just behind her where the jar of pills sat and swiftly and skillfully removed one. As she turned back to me and grinned, I knew what was going through her mind. She was remembering when we had done this all those months ago and what it had led to. All I could think was how god damn tight Rose was about to feel around my cock.

Phoebe placed the pill on my outstretched tongue and I quickly swallowed it down. I stopped moving my hips, not wanting to detract from what was about to happen. All eyes were on my cock, waiting for it to explode in size, but nothing happened.

"Isn't it supposed to... oh my fucking god!!!" Rose screamed.

Perhaps we were all just feeling particularly impatient to witness what was about to happen, but it had seemed to take forever for the change we all knew was coming. And come it did, if you'll excuse the pun. I was transfixed on my cock as it swelled outwards, quickly forming an outline in Rose's stomach that was getting bigger and bigger, all whilst she squirmed and squealed in a mixture of shock, pleasure and surprise.

I remember seeing Kellie's face too, forgetting of course that she'd never witnessed things happen quite like this before, her jaw dropped and eyes bulging almost more than Rose's stomach. Phoebe simply looked that wonderful mix of delighted and turned on she always got when this happened. She had started casually, but unconsciously I think, rubbing her belly as if she were remembering fondly when this had happened to her. The rush of pleasure hormones drowning my brain right now almost made me forget she was pregnant; for a split second I was convinced she was so big and bloated right now because she was full of my cum. Technically she was I guess, but that's besides the point.

"Oh god, oh fuck, it's so, so fucking much!" Rose cried, snapping me back to reality.

"You don't know the half of it yet," Phoebe said with a wicked grin. "You think you felt full before when you tried to drink his cum, but wait until he unloads inside you. You'll be even bigger than me," she laughed with a light pat of her belly.

Her words seemed to light a fire under Rose and she fixed me with a determined gaze.

"What are you waiting for, fuck me with that huge thing!" she commanded.

It would take a far greater man than I to ignore that request. As I pulled slightly out of her preparing to spear back into her as she demanded, I finally became conscious of just how tight her pussy was on my cock. Even with the rubber powder, her pussy was like a vice around my cock, as if a pair of strong, determined hands was gripping my cock and refusing to let go. Thankfully she was also incredibly well lubricated, her natural juices working into overdrive it seemed and I slipped back inside her with very little resistance.

I knew what my goal was now: to get as much of this cock inside her as possible. There were at least a good 5 inches or so outside of her to begin with, but she'd commanded I fuck her and that was exactly what I was going to do. I ploughed into her with as much force as I could muster, her whole body jolting as she steadily became more cock than woman. I watched with desire as I saw the outline of my cock move further and further inside her until I was almost between her breasts.

Each thrust pushed a moan of ecstasy out of Rose as if my cock were literally forcing it from her open mouth. To her left I could see Phoebe had reached around her prominent bump to her pussy where she was fervently pleasuring herself, living vicariously through Rose it seemed, and on her right Kellie lay with her hand almost fully cupping her own erection. All three of these women were so turned on, and for a second I let myself believe it was all me. I don't resent the fact that a pill makes me more attractive to them, don't get me wrong, but in the moment it boosted my ego no end.

After a few minutes of the hardest and deepest fucking Rose had ever had in her life (that much I can guarantee) I saw her gaze turn to Kellie's cock. Even in her sex drunk haze I could tell she was thinking something and she confirmed it when she got me to stop.

"I want... to change positions... please," she said panting.

I obliged of course, this was all for her after all. Pulling out of her, my cock never seemed to stop. It was probably only as big as it had been before, but coming out of her it seemed even bigger than usual. I watched the outline of my cock beneath her skin move back down her body until I was finally out in the open, and, it must be said, almost a foot further down the bed.

In a movement that was surprisingly spry for a girl that looked spent, she got herself onto all fours and backed herself towards me, her small but perky butt looking very enticing. She reached around to help guide me in, her hand looking and feeling tiny against me, and guided me back into her pussy which spread back open as before and took me in beautifully. She stopped for a moment to moan and shudder at the sensation before once again taking command.

"Kellie, I want your cock in my mouth," she said, "and Phoebe..."

"I know exactly what you're thinking," Phoebe grinned.

As we've established I'm a bit of an oblivious tool, so everything that happened next caught me off guard. I watched as Rose easily took all of Kellie's petite cock into her mouth and practically locked her lips on Kellie's groin. I saw Kellie smile and moan contentedly, remembering for a moment myself what Rose's lips felt like on a cock and not really being able to blame her. I didn't see Phoebe reach back for the bottle and pull out another pill.

"Open wide," she told Kellie, who did so without hesitation and quickly swallowed it down.

The next minute or so is a bit of a blur, but I'll recall as much as I can. It took a second to sink in what had happened, but I became immediately excited and for a second a little concerned. If my cock was almost all the way through her, having another one at the other end would be too much, surely? Before I could give it any thought though, Kellie's moans increased and I watched as her meagre cock began to balloon out into an absolute monster.

I watched in slight awe as Rose's jaw was forced further and further open by the widening shaft, imagining that its length must be snaking its way further and further down her throat. How she didn't gag is beyond me, but what really made me take notice was when I felt something brushing beside my own cock. It was impossible to see from where I was, but I would bet that had I been able to look, there now would have been two outlines beneath Rose's body, fighting for space. Whatever it looked like must have been good because to my left I heard the unmistakable sound of Phoebe cumming as she feverishly rubbed her clit with her eyes fixed on Rose.

Whilst I revelled in the sound of the beautiful mom to be, I suddenly felt friction against my cock as if something was pushing back and turned to see Kellie had started to facefuck Rose, her hands locked together behind Rose's head, grasping a little of her hair, and her hips thrusting rhythmically in and out. I matched the same at my end, alternating my rhythm so my cock didn't have to compete for as much space.

Rose was moaning ecstatically, although the noise was muffled by the large invader in her mouth. The noise seemed to vibrate through her body adding even more sensation to my frankly overstimulated cock, and I can only imagine what it must have felt like for Kellie who received the brunt of it. It must have been amazing, because her thrusts quickly started to pick up speed. She never usually lasted as long as me anyway, but this was moving to a fast crescendo. We all knew what we were there for though, and I felt Rose begin to brace herself in preparation. With an orgasmic moan of her own, Kellie thrust forward a final time and I saw her grip tighten on Rose's head.

"That's it Kellie," Phoebe cried, still masturbating furiously, "fill her belly with cum, fill it with all the cum you have!"

Kellie seemed happy to oblige, or at least I assume so because she kept going. She was past words at this point. I might not have been able to see our battling bulges, but I made sure to get a good view of Rose's stomach. It will never not amaze me watching a flat, pristine belly swell out, but it's maybe the knowledge of what's causing it that is the real turn on for me. Kellie's load was coming in thick and fast, quick bursts and spurts causing an erratic but almost rhythmical swelling, just a little more each time making Rose's belly swell more and more, getting rounder and rounder and closer and closer to the bed.

I hung on for as long as I could, but the pressure in my balls combined with the sight I was seeing before me became too great to ignore. Phoebe must have noticed too, because she fixed her eyes back on me.

"Give her your big load too Jack, make her huge, make her twice as big as me!" she demanded.

I always do as Phoebe asks.

I pulled Rose's hips back towards me and thrust deep inside her one last time, almost pushing Kellie out it seemed as she was moved back. My own ejaculation came on like a flood. It felt like it was constantly flowing like a burst fawcett. Rose pulled away from Kellie, her cock falling out of Rose's mouth and landing like a stunned snake on the bed, and let out a scream of euphoria as she sat upwards. Instinctively I grabbed her and held her upright as my load filled her up.

From here I could see everything. Already her belly was starting to dip slightly with its sheer size and it was quickly reaching and surpassing Phoebe's pregnant with quads. I stole a reach around and placed my hand on her expanding mass, marvelling as it continued to grow and almost dwarf my hand. Phoebe was practically losing her mind with lust, and it felt like there was a real danger she might just say 'to hell with it all' and mount Kellie, but somehow she held back.

Kellie had just about come around at this point and was moving herself off the bed, Rose's ever encroaching belly taking up more and more space as I continued to fill her up. Holding her up was becoming more and more difficult, but I knew I didn't have much more in me so didn't need to last much longer. With a final groan I deposited the last of my seed in her and let out a sigh of both relief and pleasure.

Kellie was by her side as I gently let her go and between us we laid her down on her back on the bed. She was quite the sight to behold. Her massive round belly stuck out maybe a foot and a half to two feet in front of her and was taking up all of the front of her lower torso and some of the sides too. Her legs were being kept apart by the mass of stomach in the way and if I had to guess I would have sworn her petite boobs had grown a little too. Her hands rested atop it, making small little twitching movements as her body clearly tried to decode the amount of pleasure she was in.