Phoebe Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, yeah, it's fine, I just..." she trailed off.

"What's wrong?" Phoebe pursued further.

"Well... I'm just not quite as big as I'd hoped to get, that's all. It was great, don't get me wrong," she added looking towards me, "but I was expecting a little more..."

"Ha!" laughed Phoebe. "Well you're in luck. Big boy over there has at least one more load in him. You're not done yet."

"Oh? Oh!" Cassie said, her smile broadening again as she noticed my still very erect cock. "Well in that case can you, er..."

"Carry on? Sure lay back," I grinned.

"No! Well, yes but, I want you to carry on somewhere else if you get me?"

"Oh? Oh!" I said in shocked delight of my own.

Cassie managed to get on all fours on the sofa, her already over swollen belly only a few inches away from touching the sofa too. She was face to face with Phoebe's belly and boobs now and I think that was by design. My focus was solely on the pristine and ever so tight looking asshole I had just been offered. My cock was still slick with cum and her own juices, but it was insane to think I even had a hope of fitting in her ass. Yet, insane was becoming run of the mill for me.

Even so, it was going to take a big push for this to get started. I positioned my cock and took hold of her hips, before forcing myself forward. We both moaned in ecstasy as my cock breached her asshole and I wasted no time starting to thrust inside her. This time I was going to make sure she had all of it.

"Oh yes, fill my ass with your cock!" she cried.

As I guessed would happen, she started kissing and caressing Phoebe's bump as I ploughed deeper inside her ass and I used the opportunity to reach for her bump much like I'd done with Rose. The feel of my hand on her bump made her switch gear and all of a sudden she was putting those educated hips of hers to good use, throwing herself back on me and grinding against my cock.

I could feel she'd be getting what she wanted any moment now as my balls started to clench and my cock thickened.

"Oh baby, I felt you get bigger, you're gonna cum in my ass yeah?! Fill me with cum, make me huge!" she cried out.

"Do it!" Phoebe also commanded.

I released my second load as I drove hip deep into Cassie's ass. Her whole body shuddered as she was wracked with a powerful orgasm and her hand joined on her stomach, waiting to feel it grow. Just like before she steadily got rounder and wider as my cum filled her up from the inside.

"Yes! You're making me so big!" she moaned in pleasure.

I could see Phoebe breathing heavily at the sight before her, turned on beyond belief but too focused on watching Cassie's belly swell to do anything about it other than rub her own. I stole a look and could see Cassie's was nearly touching the sofa now but regretfully knew I was almost done. I don't think I've ever been dissatisfied with how much I've cum since all this started, but that was as close as I got.

I pulled out of her ass and helped her sit next to Phoebe. There was no doubt now she was at the very least as big as Phoebe was now, possibly even bigger. Her perfect breasts now rested atop her cum swollen belly as she sat panting, grinning from ear to ear.

"Holy fuck, this feels amazing," she laughed as she rubbed at her belly.

Phoebe joined her and planted a kiss on her massive bump.

"You look so damn hot with this," she told her.

"Thanks, you too," she returned with a smile, rubbing Phoebe's bump.

The sight of them both together was so mesmerising that it made me completely unaware that I was still hard. Normally I'm done after two loads but maybe the situation just made me go into overdrive or something. In any case, it was Phoebe who noticed first.

"Liking what you see lover? You're normally done by now."

"You mean he still has more cum?" Cassie asked, her eyes widening again.

"I'd say so... oh!" Phoebe said in shock.

Before she'd even finished speaking, Cassie had grabbed my cock and yanked me towards her, locking her mouth around the head and rubbing her hands up and down the length. Apparently she wasn't prepared to let any of this go to waste. Phoebe soon followed suit with her own hands and knelt beneath me where she started kissing and caressing my balls. The two of them were going to drain me of every last drop, and to say I was in heaven would be an understatement.

There was no chance of me lasting more than a few minutes like that and sure enough I felt that tightening sensation one more time. Cassie's mouth was clamped on the head of my cock like she was trying to suck out my soul and I saw her eyes bulge and then roll with pleasure as I started to unload in her mouth. She was swallowing it as fast as she could and each gulp was slowly adding to her already immense belly. Phoebe started rubbing and caressing it as it continued to inflate, her own belly brushing against it more and more as Cassie just kept going.

Even with her herculean effort, the rate of cum exiting me was still a lot to handle and trails of it started to leak out of the sides of Cassie's mouth onto her belly. If I wasn't already mid-ejaculation, the sight of Phoebe greedily licking my cum off of Cassie's breasts and massive swollen cum bump would have sent me over the edge.

I was finally done. I practically collapsed onto the sofa beside Cassie and took in the sight of my handiwork. I could barely see Phoebe over Cassie now and there was no doubt she was more belly than girl right now. When Phoebe emerged, she planted herself next to Cassie and as before gently began rubbing and patting her belly. I decided it would be best to join in.

"Satisfied now?" Phoebe asked with a grin.