Phoebe's Pooping Problem

Story Info
Phoebe takes a big shit in her boss's hotel bathroom.
1.7k words
3.95
7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers

The names, characters, places and events in this story are products of the writer's imagination or have been used fictitiously and are not to be construed as real. All characters are over the age of 18. Any similarities to real persons, living or dead, actual events, locales or organizations is purely coincidental and not intended by the author.

Thank for reading and I hope you liked this tale. Please do leave a comment as I read all of them and take them all onboard.

***

NB. This is a follow-on from my previous story, Locked Out!, and details further embarrassments for poor Phoebe. However, it is stand-alone tale.

***

PHOEBE'S POOPING PROBLEM.

A couple of days after accidentally locking herself out of her hotel room (see Locked Out!), Phoebe Bristow and her new boss, Mr. Lambrecks, checked into another hotel. The pair worked for a mid-sized Cincinnati company selling technical and scientific equipment, mostly to medical organizations, clinics and hospitals around the Mid West and upper South. Whenever she thought of that most embarrassing incident she blushed furiously. Because when she had locked herself out, she had been completely and utterly naked and everyone had seen everything. Including Mr. Lambrecks himself.

Now Phoebe sat in her hotel room, reviewing some data about their next sales call in the morning when her phone rang.

"Yes? Okay, I'll be right over, Dierk," she said.

She closed her laptop and grimaced. She wasn't sure whether that lunchtime burrito with guacamole and chili salsa had been a good idea. It was tasty but now she felt a building pressure in her lower bowel and really wanted to poop. She thought for a moment but reckoned she could put it off a few minutes as her boss wanted to run over their strategy for tomorrow which, if successful, would mean a big order. And a big end of year bonus for them both. So she could take a shit afterwards.

Picking up her laptop and making sure she had a keycard, Phoebe glanced at herself in the mirror before letting herself out. In the glass, she saw a young woman of twenty-two, standing 5' 4" as she was barefoot, with a fashionably short bob haircut with contrasting undercut sections dyed with varying shades of blond, enhancing her cute femininity. Her hair surrounded a pretty heart-shaped face with neatly shaped eyebrows, brown eyes, a pert nose over full lips.

Lower down she glanced at her pert C-cup breasts which were her better assets she had to admit. She wore a comfortable black knit dress which accentuated her trim waist and womanly hips which swelled out nicely. Although she couldn't see it in the mirror, she wasn't too pleased with her ass as there was a bit of stubborn cellulite there and on her upper thighs but nobody had ever complained.

Before she left her room, she spritzed herself with perfume and tugged down her dress until it came to mid thigh. As Mr. Lambreck's room was only a few rooms down the corridor she didn't bother putting on shoes so walked along barefoot. She knocked at his door just as her bowel grumbled and she had to quickly pass some gas before he answered.

"Hi, Phoebe, c'mon in," he greeted her. "I wanted to pick your brains over tomorrow's strategy. I was looking at St. Vernon's Eastland Hospital's budget and think we can give them some significant cost savings as well as making them an improved aftercare contract. Their Director gave a speech in Lexington the other month about how important..."

His laptop was on his desk and he had drawn up two chairs and together they sat down to discuss the best way forward. Phoebe glanced over at her boss. Dierk Lambreck was a good looking man of thirty with sandy hair, gray eyes and broad shoulders. He wore a white shirt with the top buttons undone and black dress pants. Despite his appearance and the fact that Phoebe had been without a significant man in her life for several months now, their relationship was purely professional. Whatever chemicals were needed to spark lust were missing between them. Phoebe sighed. When she next got some leave, she might have to do something about her love-life otherwise she would end up some dried-up old spinster.

She listened as her boss said, "Let's come up with some plans for a quick win here," when her stomach rumbled and knew her bowel felt like it could hold no more.

"May I use your bathroom?" asked Phoebe.

"Sure, it's through there," Mr. Lambreck said, pointing at the door without looking up from a sales graph.

Phoebe pushed her chair aside and crossed to the bathroom. She flicked the light switch and shut the door behind her. Immediately, she was lit by the harsh glare of the ceiling light bouncing off sterile white tiled walls. Lifting the toilet seat, she quickly hoisted up her skirt and pushed her panties down. Today she wore unsexy granny panties. She pissed into the bowl, her urine splashing into the water, but then a loud fart echoed around the bathroom. That triggered off an explosion like Mount Saint Helens erupting. A cascade of diarrhea mixed with a few solids splattered into the toilet bowl and a noxious stench like rotting cabbages filled her nose. Immediately after, another explosive burst of semi-liquid shit followed completely filling the bowl.

Phoebe leaned forward and groaned with intestinal pains and pooped again and again. Her anus stung like fire as her guts emptied themselves out. Her period had started earlier today and she often pooped more at the start of her cycle, something to do with her hormones, but this was far worse than usual. Finally, at long last, she thought she was done. She stood, hoping it was over but instantly squatted down as she cramped and a last stream of liquid shit and brown water left her prickling anus. Phoebe felt weak and hollowed out. Carefully, she stood on wobbly legs but it seemed she was alright now as nothing further happened.

Reaching out for the toilet tissue she ripped off a length. She wiped the crack of her ass and dropped the soiled paper into the toilet but it was nowhere near enough. She reached out for some more -- and nothing. The roll was empty. Her eyes frantically searched the small bathroom but she could not see any more. No more rolls of toilet tissue on the towel shelf, none by the toilet-pan on the floor. Desperately, she stretched forward and peered behind the shower screen but there was nothing there.

"Fuck," she swore to herself. And she'd left her purse in her room so there were no other tissues to hand. She looked around one more time but no rolls magically appeared and there was nothing else, unless she wiped her shitty ass all over a clean white towel. She briefly considered calling out to Mr. Lambreck to ask him to call down to reception but she couldn't face the embarrassment of asking.

Still with her skirt around her waist and her big panties around her ankles, she stood and pushed the button to flush it all away. Then things got even worse. Nothing happened. Not even a trickle of water emerged. She pushed the button again and still harder again but the pile of shitty sludge remained behind. She wanted to scream.

"Get a grip, girl," Phoebe told herself, taking a deep breath but inhaling more of her foul aromas.

She gave the toilet flush another last push but still nothing happened.

"Broken," she cursed.

Sliding off her granny panties and hoisting her dress up to her boobs, she stepped into the shower area over the bath, turned it on, bent over and sluiced her ass and buttocks as best she could. Brown water flowed down her legs, into the bath and down the drain. She shivered at the sensation of the warm water spray hitting her tingling asshole and smooth pussy. Despite her predicament, she squirmed with secret pleasure. She gave it a minute until the water ran clear before switching it off. Then she stepped out and dried her nether regions with an unused towel before wadding it up and dropping it on the floor. She gave the toilet another push but still nothing happened. Rearranging herself, she unlocked the bathroom and stepped out.

***

Dierk Lambreck pointed out the bathroom to his colleague but was focused on working out tomorrow's visit. He hadn't realized the walls were so thin until he heard a stream of urine hitting the water. He wasn't listening but he couldn't help but hear an explosive fart followed by what sounded like a wet discharge of shit. He grimaced at the thought of what that woman was doing in his bathroom. However, he was married to an uninhibited Dutch woman with a young daughter and was aware of feminine bathroom noises. He'd met her at an international conference in New York and while it hadn't been love at first sight, it was more like love at second sight. More wet splatting sounds followed. It sounded like the poor girl was dumping a ton. Now what was happening? It sounded like she was taking a shower! Whatever next? He shook his head.

***

"You alright?" he asked as the bathroom door opened.

She looked paler than normal and clung to the door frame but she nodded her head. Dierk realized he needed to take a piss so he made his way over to the bathroom.

"Don't go in there -- it's bad and the toilet doesn't flush," Phoebe warned him as he entered.

It was. A foul sewer stink greeted him and when he lifted the lid he was greeted by a mass of brown slimy sludge with a tiny amount of toilet tissue on top. He almost gagged at the sight and stench. Did all that foulness come out of his cute-looking colleague's ass?

"I'm sorry," Phoebe muttered, eyes cast down.

He pressed the flush button but again nothing happened and the filth remained.

"You must have broken it," he said. "I'll call reception; have them send somebody up to fix it."

Shortly after a guy with a big mustache and toolbox arrived. He looked down at the huge mound of excrement blocking the toilet-pan and his nose wrinkled with disgust.

"Who did this?" he asked with a sneer.

Then Mr. Lambreck went up in Phoebe's opinion as he took one for the team.

"I'm sorry, that was me," he said.

THE END.

Probus888
Probus888
94 Followers