Phoenix

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He turns my face up to his and begins kissing me. At the same time, he reaches up and grabs my breasts, not hard, but enough to make my nipples harden. He descends to my neck and backs me against the wall. He eases my robe off my shoulders.

"I want you right now," he says in a throaty voice.

"I'm yours."

He carries me into the bedroom and lays me across the bed. He is still wearing his khakis from earlier, but I can tell that he's aroused.

"Take off your panties," he whispers.

I take them off and toss them aside.

"Now," he licks my cheek, "you fantasized about me tasting you?"

"Y...yes!"

"You want me to feast on your flesh?"

"Yes!"

Craig smiles. He kisses down my torso, swirling his tongue around my scars and down to my bush of hair. I'm glad I trimmed it finally! I open my legs. I can feel his warm breath on my clit.

"You have a beautiful pussy," he whispers. Then he opens his mouth to French kiss my sex.

"Craig!" I scream. My body instantly arches. "Oh my sweet love! Uhhhhh! Baby!" I grab the sheets in my fists. Fuck! This man should give a course on how to eat pussy! He was gentle and took his time with me. He ran his tongue over my slit.

"Craig! I'm going to cum! Baby! Shit! Craig!"

Craig wraps his arms around my belly. I can't escape now if I wanted to, but I don't want to.

"Oh shit! Baby! Uhhhhhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!"

I sat up as the orgasm rocked my entire being, then I fell back onto the pillows.

"Mmmmmm," Craig stands up, "you are absolutely delicious!"

He loosens his belt buckle.

"Let me," I say. I stand on wobbly legs and undo his pants. They fall to the floor. His boxers have an obvious tent to them. I pull them down. His cock stands straight out from his body. It's long and thick! Will I be able to handle him?

"It's been awhile," I tell him.

"I know. I won't hurt you, baby. If it's too much, we will stop."

I take him in my hand. Craig lays me down again. He kisses me while his hand massages my sex.

"Mmmmmm, mmmm," I moan into his mouth. He climbs on top of me. I can feel him pressing against me.

"Lift your hips a little bit, baby."

I do. I feel pressure, and then something finally gives way.

"Ohhhhhh, my sweet Brianna!" He strokes my face. "Am I hurting you?"

"No, not at all. I want this, very much!"

"Then you shall have."

He begins thrusting into me. I slide my arms around his neck while he kisses and chews on my own neck!

"Mmmmmm, mmmm, baby, you feel so good inside! Brianna," Craig captures my mouth. His tongue wrestles with mine. I begin lifting my pelvis to meet his thrusts. The room is full of our moans as we enjoy being as one.

"Brianna, I'm going to...ahhhhh shit! Fuck!"

Craig presses my arms down. His body stiffens. "Uhhhhhhhh! Uhhhhhhh!" He grits his teeth and shakes. Then he collapses beside me, panting.

"That was amazing," I say breathlessly.

"Did you cum again?" he asks me.

"No, it's okay."

"Woman, are you serious?"

I laugh.

"Yes!"

"Open your legs for me."

I spread my legs apart. Craig sits up and captures my clit between his two fingers.

"Uhhhhh," I moan. He begins to massage me, up and down. He bends over and takes one my breasts in his mouth.

"Mmmmm, oh honey, oh that feels so good! Oh my love!"

I begin moving my pelvis to meet his touch. He switches to my other breast. Oh damn, my body heats up so quickly!

"Uhhhhhhh! Huhhhhhhhhh!" My legs lock his hand in a vice grip. "Craig! Uhhhhhhhh! Yesssssss!"

As I calm down, I release his hand. He comes up and kisses me.

"That's what Papa wanted to hear. I want you to always be satisfied when we make love."

"Craig Jackson, where have you been all my life?"

He smiles. "Waiting. Waiting for you to come into my life and make me whole."

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, my sweet princess."

We lay there holding each other when I suddenly have a thought.

"Craig, we didn't use any protection!"

"I know."

"Well, I am fertile. I mean, what if I get pregnant?"

"Then we are going to be parents of a beautiful baby boy or girl, and I'll just have to move our wedding date up."

"Wedding date? What are you saying?"

"What do you think?"

My mouth falls open.

"Is this a proposal?"

"It is."

"Craig, I..."

I sit up in the bed.

"Baby, I love you, I...I just...what if something happens to you? I just buried one fiancée! I...Craig, if I got a call that you died, I...I can't go through this again, I just can't!"

"Brianna," he sits up and grabs my shoulders. "Sweetheart, listen to me, please. I know you're scared, but life has no guarantees. Yes, I could get killed on a job, but I could also get killed crossing the street. I could slip in my tub and hit my head. Anything could happen, but I could also live to be a very old man."

I bury my face in my hands and start crying.

"Brianna, oh baby, come on, don't cry. Sweetheart, you break my heart when you cry. Shh, shhh," he puts his arms around me. "Bri, I love you so much. I just want you at my side forever. I didn't mean to upset you."

"It's not that. I love you so much. I just can't stand the thought of losing you!"

"Look at me."

I raise my teary face to meet his eyes.

"You are not going to lose me, Brianna. I promise."

"You can't promise me that, Craig."

"Yes, I can. You pray, don't you?"

"Yes. All my life, I've been a woman of faith."

"Do you believe that our Creator will always take care of me?"

"Yes."

"Do you pray for me?"

"Every day! Every single day, yes! I pray that you'll be safe and strong and come home to me."

"Then keep those prayers up, my love. You took a chance when you got on that train with Ethan. Baby, every day on this earth could be our last, but if we live it in fear, is that living?"

"No, it isn't."

"Brianna, I want you to be my wife. I don't want another day to pass without knowing you belong to me forever. If I got you pregnant tonight, that will only sweeten the deal."

"You want children?"

"At least a dozen."

"Craig!" I hit him with the pillow. He laughs.

"I'm kidding! I want at least two." He runs his hand over my abdomen. "You are going to be the sexiest mother ever. I know I won't be able to keep my hands off you."

"Oh Craig! Yes, I'll marry you!"

"Yes?"

"Yes, yes, yes!" I hug him tightly. We are both laughing. When I pull back I ask,

"Where's my ring?"

He kisses my nose.

"I will let you pick it out tomorrow, when we select our wedding bands."

Epilogue

I stand in the mirror and look at myself from every angle. The dress fits nicely, considering that it has to accommodate a six month pregnant belly. I'm actually very proud of my pregnancy. It hasn't been bad at all. The only time I ever felt nauseous was when it was time to eat, and these past six months, there hasn't been a single food that I've turned down! I have watched my diet carefully, but I do treat myself and the baby every now and then.

Our little girl flutters in my belly. I gently rub my middle.

"Are you ready to get married, honey? Daddy is waiting for us."

"Sweetheart," my own father poked his head in the door, "it's time."

"Coming Daddy."

I take his arm as we begin to walk down the aisle towards Craig, who is looking dashing as ever in his tuxedo. He turns to me and smiles broadly. I smile back. I don't known what the future holds, but I know for now, I'm happy and looking forward.

To whatever surprises await me and the man I love.

Who would've known that out of something so awful, something so beautiful would have come?

I'm going to name our daughter Phoenix Parker Jackson, because she was conceived from a love that rose from the ashes of tragedy.

One day, I'll tell her the whole story.

One day.

The End