Phoenix and the Erotic Dimensions Ch. 04

Story Info
Castle of Erotic Horrors - Part 4.
1.7k words
4.83
1.5k
00

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RammyV18
RammyV18
17 Followers

"MMPH!"

Phoenix helplessly cried out; her voice being muffled by a gag in her mouth. It was the dusk of the Ceremony Day and Bloodthorn and her subordinates have been making the most of Phoenix till then.

She was still in her cell, now suspended from the ceiling in a hogtied position. A leather gag muffled her pleading moans as an enchanted, lube-soaked gloves move on its own to milk Phoenix's cock into a bucket. It moved at a slow, agonising pace, which brought the richest orgasms out of her.

Hanging from the ceiling, enduring the gruelling milking process as she's halfway through filling up her second bucket of the day, Phoenix still held onto hope. She hoped and preyed that someone would find her and rescue her. Little did she realise; Maggie May was on her way.

The sun was starting to set among the sea of pine trees. Maggie May had an unsettling gut feeling that time was running out for Phoenix, causing her to speed up her pace. After hours of non-stop trekking, she finally made it to the foot of the castle. She realised there was no way in hell she'd get in from the front, and so searched around the edges of the castle to find another way in.

As she searched for a secret entrance, she kept muttering and cursing Phoenix under her breath. As much as she loved her silly little Elf partner, Phoenix's knack for getting into trouble always irritated her, especially as Maggie would often have to save her. But she would still save her regardless, always willing to go out after her in a heartbeat. In the grand scheme of things, this was only a small inconvenience in their never-ending love for each other.

But as she searched the grounds, her agile Demon senses told her danger was near-by...

SLASH!

She rolled out the way, as a chipped, golden sword landed a few feet from her. She leaps back onto her feet, teeth gritted and ready for action.

Her attacker was a large creature, at least seven feet tall. A hulking, grey and white Wolfman stood tall over her. He was covered in a tattered, brown cloak, wielding his damaged sword.

"So, a new challenger enters my territory" the Wolfman declared.

Maggie May dusted herself off.

"I ain't here for no challenge so I suggest you kindly step aside, Wolfy."

The Wolfman chuckled.

"You seek to enter the castle? No one enters on my guard. For I, Greyhound the Undefeated, have made a sacred pledge to Madame Bloodthorn to protect her grounds."

The Demon rolled her eyes.

"Whatever, Wolfboy. If you won't let me pass, I'll simply just have to make you."

His mouth formed a snarling grin, his emerald eyes narrowing.

"So be it."

Greyhound leaped forward, slashing his sword at Maggie May. However, the Cowgirl was light on her feet and dodge and weaved each attack with incredible ease. She leaped and jumped around Greyhound like a taunting cricket, infuriating but impressing him. She reached for her six-shooter and quickly tried to gun him down, but Greyhound managed to slice through each bullet with his sword in no more than a flash. Maggie May was also impressed, she never met a swordsman like him.

This continued for another five minutes. Constant shooting and slicing with barely a graze on either of them. They were too evenly matched. This battle wasn't going to end soon, that was for certain.

"Holy Moses...You sure are a wild cayote, ain't ya?" panted Maggie May.

"GAH! How dare you compare me to such a mutt?! But I must admit, I've never fought a challenger as agile as you. We truly have met each other's match in combat."

Maggie May slumped down onto a tree stump.

"I don't care how evenly matched we are, I'm getting past you one way or another."

Greyhound crossed his arms.

"Well, I am sworn to oath to not let anyone pass, at least while I remain undefeated."

Maggie May laid back on the stump, staring up at the orange sky. She knew time was ticking away but with Greyhound in her path, she was stuck.

But then an idea occurred. She needed to beat him in a challenge. Maybe there was a non-combative challenge she beat him at? She shot herself back up.

"So, you won't go down without a challenge, eh? Well then, pal, how's about we play a game we had back in my hometown? We called it a "ride-off"."

Greyhound tilted his head curiously.

"This "ride-off", what does it entail?"

Maggie May got up close to the Wolfman. Daringly, she started caressing his chest.

"Oh, it just a small little game in which I ride on you as hard as I can and the first one to well...Reach the mountain top, is declared the loser."

Greyhound stumbled back a bit in shock.

"Are you suggesting we mate?! And that the first to climax takes the penalty?!"

She nodded.

"A-yup. What ya say, Wolfy? I'm sure you got a nice, long horn for riding."

Greyhound smiled in delight.

"Very well. I accept your challenge."

With the challenge declared, Maggie May wasted no time in getting ready. She unbuckled her jeans and unbuttoned her shirt. She was confident she'd win. Nine times out of ten she would win in a game of "ride-off", she was the crowning champion in her hometown. Soon enough, she was fully nude and ready to compete.

"Right, now's your turn."

With a single swoop, Greyhound tore the cloak off his body. Maggie May's eyes almost popped out of her head as she saw what she was up against. Greyhound's cock was fully erect and throbbing aggressively. It was as thick as her arm! He had clearly been hard for a while.

"Holy smokes..." she muttered.

"O-Okay. Well, just lie down on your back and we can-"

But with no warning, Greyhound swooped Maggie May off the ground and held her up from under her arms. He immediately tried shoving her onto his raging cock like she was a living fleshlight.

"H-hold on there, partner! Just! AAH!"

He finally managed to penetrate her vagina. He wasted no time in starting to pound against her tight, hairy red pussy. He was using her body to jack himself off, with no thought to her. She cried out, her moans echoing the forest. The thickness of his cock and the aggression he was using on her was already starting to break her.

"OH, GODS! P-PLEASE SLOW DOWN!"

Greyhound did not relent. He kept using her as his personal fucktoy and it was making her struggle to think straight. She began to panic, she would be cumming in no time at this rate. She needed to turn the tables somehow.

Then the idea occurred. She pushed herself up against his chest and started kissing it.

Suddenly, he began to slow down. He was grunting at first, but his grunts became delicate moans. The mood shifted. He went from dominating Maggie May with no regard to her, to now feeling he was making genuine love with her. Maggie May got really into it, her mouth on his fur, tenderly kissing him and showing love to his body. He groaned.

"You...You are certainly an affectionate challenger."

Maggie May pulled away and smirked.

"You ain't seen nothing yet."

She placed her hand gently on his chest.

"Lay down for me, sugar."

Greyhound obeyed, carefully laying himself down onto the ground whilst keeping Maggie May firmly on top of him.

"You like to play rough, mister. I can respect that. But let me show you how we gals down Southern Hellsville do it."

The Cowgirl immediately began gently bouncing on his cock. She rode it with endearing delicacy, making an enchanted experience for Greyhound. At first, he was simply using Maggie May to win the challenge, but now he was feeling genuine pleasure.

"You like that, honey?" she seduced, rubbing her hands gently on his chest.

"It is...Pleasurable."

"Heh. Wait till you see what tricks I got up my sleeve."

The Wolfman suddenly felt something caressing his balls. It was her tail, moving on its own to gently wrap itself around his testicles. She was gently squeezing and caressing them. The extra sensation sent tingles of pleasure up his spine. Part of him despised how weak she was making him. Greyhound the Undefeated, now at the mercy of this hellish seductress. And yet, he couldn't help but love every passing second.

Maggie May began to go faster, his cock growing more sensitive with each bounce. The massaging of his balls, the feather-lite touch on his chest, he had never known softness to feel so nice. Maggie May had him exactly where she wanted him, and at last, Greyhound was about to lose a fight.

He started pumping in eagerness, letting go off his pride and letting himself enjoy the ride Maggie was giving him. He let himself moan with each thrust. And whilst the Demon Cowgirl was holding her own, she too began to feel a climax coming on as her and Greyhound's moans became synchronised.

"Ah...This...This is...This is!"

He howled as his hips buckled up. Maggie May gasped loudly as she felt his dick throb inside her, his cum filling her up. It was the tip of the iceberg for her as she at last let out a prolonged moan of ecstasy. She collapsed onto Greyhound's chest as they came together. Knowing that Greyhound had lost, she allowed herself to let go and embrace her orgasm. Despite the Undefeated having lost, he could not bring himself to feel bitter about it. Maggie May was a worthy victor to be beaten by.

When they at last finished, Maggie May just laid on top of him for a few seconds. They were both panting and regaining their strength, letting themselves, for a brief second, enjoy the moment. Maggie May pushed herself up and looked into Greyhound's relaxed eyes.

"So, do I get passage now?"

He nodded.

"You have defeated me well, challenger. Go, you have bested me."

With no time to waste, she quickly pulled herself off Greyhound's leaking cock and put her clothes back on. Fully dressed, she sprinted towards the castle with not a second to spare.

Greyhound, meanwhile, let himself lay there. His cock was still hard and sticky, he was enjoying the relief. Perhaps, he was in the wrong line of work, after all.

RammyV18
RammyV18
17 Followers