Phoenix and the Erotic Dimensions Ch. 05

Story Info
Castle of Erotic Horrors - Part 5.
2k words
5
1.7k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 03/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RammyV18
RammyV18
17 Followers

The time had dawned; the ceremony was about to begin.

Phoenix had been given a brief, merciful break from his milking torment for a few hours. But it was only to make sure he was refreshed for Bloodthorn's "Master". He was trembling with horror as his imagination ran wild with what this thing could be. He continued to silently prey for a last-minute rescue, but his hopes were melting away. Soon enough, Veronica and Julianna arrived to collect him.

"Don't be scared, Stranger. It is a blessing to be offered to the Master" Julianna attempted to comfort.

Phoenix gulped.

"In my experience with cults that's n-not e-exactly true..."

They both ignored Phoenix's reasoning and dragged him out of his cell. He was still completely nude as they brought him to those large oak doors that led him into this mess. He feared what on Earth (or beyond it) was behind those doors, especially after hearing the growls it made.

They entered through the doors and into the ceremony room. It looked ancient, even older than the castle itself. It was a circular room carved out from stone. Candles flickered from indents around the room. But most importantly, was the pit in the centre of it all. A thin, iron clad cage hung above it. Bloodthorn was standing by it, wearing the same dominatrix outfit and same haunting smile.

"Hurry up, girls. We don't want to keep the master waiting."

They brought Phoenix to the cage, throwing him inside. It was a tight cage, only giving room for Phoenix to stand. They chained his wrist and ankles, spreading them apart. Phoenix became even more worried as he realised the cage was missing a front. His breath grew rapid as Bloodthorn came before him.

"Such a delicious treat" she purred, once again fondling his testicles.

"Please, do your best to please the Master as they demand."

Phoenix's heart almost stopped as he suddenly felt the cage shake as he was slowly lowered into the pit. His face grew alert with panic as he slowly descended.

"W-w-wait! C-can't I say some last w-word?! Or even have a last meal?! I would've loved a peach p-pie! That could buy me some time-I mean! Oooh, lords!"

It was too late. Phoenix was brought down into the pit. What waited below was a large chasm, illuminated by fiery magma rocks. It was warm, Phoenix was beginning to sweat from more than just terror.

Suddenly, from the darkness, the creature rose; Bloodthorn's Master. A ginormous creature, so large the Elf could barely see its whole body. Its skin was textured like rubber, its skin a bottle green colour. A singular, blood red eye, as large as a satellite dish, narrowed its eye at its prey. But its most prominent feature was its thick, slithering tentacles that were making its way towards its new plaything.

"U-UH! HELLO THERE! NICE TO MEET YOU, OL' CHAP!" Phoenix nervously yelled, putting on a panicked friendly manner.

The Master squinted at him with curiosity. Its tentacles still slowly advancing on him.

"L-LOOK HERE, UH...I-I'M SURE I LOOK LIKE A FINE PLAYTHING TO YOU B-BUT PERHAPS I'M NOT Q-QUITE WORTH THE EFFORT, YOU KNOW? MAYBE YOU COULD LET ME GO AND- "

He suddenly shrieked. A wet, slithery tentacle wrapped around his right leg. It was slimy and as thick as rope. It grabbed him tightly.

"P-please..." he whimpered.

Useless. Another tentacle wrapped around his other leg and two more took his arms. It effortlessly broke him out of his cage, cuffs still on him, as it lifted him high in the air. It brought Phoenix close to its eye for a closer examination.

"No, no! Please, wait!"

Without warning, two other tendrils snaked up towards his breast. They both had a hole at the tip, small mouths with small teeth. They clamped onto his nipples, biting down hard. He screamed as they pulled and tugged at his fat tits. He whined in pain, but arousing pain none-the-less. His dick was shamefully growing erect.

"No...Don't look at that..." he quietly begged.

His pleas meant nothing to the Master. A small tendril grabbed his cock, squeezing it tightly, almost to the point of blocking his blood flow. It started milking him, which only made him harder. Another wrapped itself around his balls, the sliminess of the tentacles making his balls wet and smooth. He shrieked in pain.

"Oh gods...No...This is too rough!" he protested in arousal.

But looking at the creature's eye, it looked at him tauntingly. Phoenix could almost swear it was chuckling at him.

He suddenly felt it. A large, thick tendril had forced its way into his ass. It was so large, it almost impaled him. His teeth were clenched, his eyes watered. He was struggling to endure this harsh penetration.

Once it was fully inside him, the tendril around his cock removed itself. It was replaced by another tendril, this one with an open tip that was dripping in slime. It slipped itself onto his hard cock. The inside of it, suckled at his cock on all areas. There were a dozen little suckers surrounding it, sucking him on every inch of it.

The elf moaned helplessly, feeling despair at the thought of this being his new eternity. Endlessly tormented sexually by this disgusting yet conniving beast. A beast which had no desire for people other than pleasure. A desire so strong, cults were built around serving it. Between the forced penetration and the forced milking, Phoenix was sure he wouldn't last much longer.

His eyes rolled back into his head; his mouth hung open as streams of drawn-out moans flooded out of it. His mind was becoming a blur, hardly being able to think of anything but the pleasure he was forced to endure.

The chasm was filled with nothing but his moans and the wet, slopping of the creature's tentacles. But even his moans were silenced as a tendril shoved itself down his throat. He sputtered and choaked on the tendril as it pumped itself up and down his throat. More tears streamed down his eyes.

His muffled groans grew louder and more desperate. The relentless tentacles didn't stop nor tire, in fact they continued going at an increased rate. It was like the Master was trying to violate Phoenix as much as possible. And it was working as Phoenix's body seized up, squirming around. A muffled, wailed cry came out of him. His cum spurted out of his dick and was sucked up by the creature. He was restrained tightly as he overcame a body shaking orgasm.

Phoenix had finished but the Master had not. At his most sensitive, the creature continued to torture him. He wailed despairingly.

Meanwhile, Bloodthorn and her two subordinates were watching from above.

"Oh...Why can't we watch the Master fuck the Stranger so senselessly?" whined Veronica.

"Because we are not worthy of the master's eyes, obviously" rebutted Julianna.

Veronica frowned.

"Why are you always so mean to me?!"

"Because you're nothing but a stupid airhead, is why!"

The two girls were at each other's throats. Bloodthorn groaned, trying to separate them.

"Ladies! This is no sophisticated way to act!"

"She started it!" Veronica argued.

But as Bloodthorn tried to stop her two students from murdering each other, she became too distracted that she didn't notice the doors of the chamber had slammed open until too late. The three women stopped their fighting and looked in that direction. Stood there was Maggie May Manning, ready to draw.

"Howdy, gals. Say hello to my little friend."

Before any of them could react, Maggie May gripped her six-shooter, and blasted both Veronica and Julianna. Her silver bullets instantly vaporising the two girls into dust. Bloodthorn managed to dodge. She snarled at Maggie May with bloodthirsty anger.

"YOU PEASANT SWINE! YOU'VE MURDERED MY SUBORINATES!" she yelled, voice booming.

"Honey, I eat Vamps for breakfast. Now you best be tellin' me where my Phoenix is or else you're gonna get a fistful of silver!"

Bloodthorn hissed. She got ready to strike Maggie May when a loud, muffled cry echoed out from the pit. Maggie May glanced down, fully alert.

"PHOENIX?!"

Without a second thought, Maggie May leaped down into the pit. With Maggie May distracted, Bloodthorn quickly fled the scene.

Maggie May slid down the chains of the now broken cage before landing on a ledge. She looked up and couldn't believe her own eyes. She saw the towering beast, with its dozens of tentacles playing with her beloved.

"PHOENIX!" she cried out.

Phoenix looked down; his eyes lit up with delight.

"MGGE!" he sputtered with a mouth full of tentacle.

But the Master took notice of this new intruder, and his eye was not pleased.

"Aw, shit" she muttered.

A barrage of tentacles came raining down on her. She ducked, rolled, and weaved out of the way. She shot at them, but her bullets simply bounced off its skin. A small tendril grabbed her ankle and launched her up in the air.

She screamed as she started falling but she was suddenly caught by the beast. More tendrils wrapped themselves around her, restraining her limbs and held her up in front of Phoenix. The tendril stuffing his mouth, removed itself.

"MAGGIE!" he gasped, still sputtering, and gasping for air.

"I'M HERE, HONEY! I- AAAH!"

A tendril pierced through her jeans like paper and had penetrated her. She gasped and moaned; it wasted no time in vigorously fucking her.

"OH NO! I-AH! I'M SO SORRY, DARLING! I-OOH!" Phoenix moaned.

"S-SHUT UP! I- OOOH, FUCK! I GOTTA PLAN!"

In her restraints, Maggie May shuffled her legs around. She then shot a glance at the Master.

"HEY! I- FUCK! I GOT SOMETHING FOR YA!"

She thrusted her hips. There was a noticeable bulge in her jeans. Eagerly, a tendril swooped down and started sucking on her bulge. It ripped her jeans open and kept sucking and sucking until suddenly it realised...The eye showed signs of horror.

"Darling?!"

Maggie May grinned.

"You dummy. You wanted to suck my cock so badly you didn't even realise you just swallowed a whole stick of dynamite!"

The Master panicked. In its panic, it let go of its captives. Phoenix and Maggie May were free falling into the bottomless pit. Horrific screams from the creature echoed the chasm. Phoenix was yelling and flailing about.

"OH MY! OH DEAR!" he yelled.

Maggie May got a hold of herself and dived after Phoenix. She wrapped him tight in her arms.

"Hold on, honey!" she cried out.

She had her pocket watch in her hand.

KA-BOOM!

Phoenix looked up. A giant ball of fire took the place of where the Master once stood. Huge chunks of its body began falling from the explosion. A large tentacle was right on top of them and about to hit them when...

POOF!

SPLAT! Phoenix's eyes shot back open. There was a bright blue sky above him, one he had missed for many days. Damp grass cushioned underneath. He felt the ground suddenly shake and he quickly got to his feet. They were atop a hill overlooking the castle which was suddenly crumbling into the ground. Like water onto sand, the castle broke apart and sank into nothing. Maggie May stood by him as they both overlooked the destruction.

"Wow...Good riddance" Phoenix declared.

He turned to his partner, immediately pulling her into a tight, warm hug.

"Oh! Thank you so much for saving me, Mags! I do like a bit of pleasure now and then but to become a sex toy to a monster like that...Not quite my cup of tea, personally."

Maggie May sighed.

"You sure as hell got that right. Honestly, Nicky, I can't keep saving your ass every time you get into trouble!"

But even her stern, annoyed expression melted into relief. She smiled warmly.

"But I'm so glad you're okay, honey."

The two kissed passionately, calming each other from the intensity of the past week.

"Um..." said a third voice.

The two broke apart and turned to find a local, an elderly Shepard with his sheep dog, staring at the two. It was then they realised not only was Phoenix still completely naked, but Maggie had her whole crotch area ripped off.

"O-OH!" Phoenix blurted out, flushed, and trying to cover his privates.

"Good morning, good sir! You wouldn't happen to have any spare clothes on you, would you?"

RammyV18
RammyV18
17 Followers