Phoenix Ch. 01 - Learning the Family Business

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mporn595
mporn595
250 Followers

He took her hand and stood her up. He turned her around and undid the clasp on her bra. She turned around to face him. She let him pull her bra off. When her tits were exposed, he reached up and ran his thumbs over both nipples. He got down on his knees and admired her pussy through the red panties. He reached out and ran his thumb along her pussy lips. She liked his tender touches. She watched as his hand reached out for her panties. He gently pulled them to the ground. He then led her to the couch and had her sit down. He got between her legs. He watched as her legs spread, her pussy also spreading. He could tell that she was very aroused.

He moved in and started to lick her pussy. He moved like a man possessed. She was enjoying his tongue but wanted him to fuck her. She looked down as he was looking up and said, "Shall we move to your bed?"

Bobby removed his tongue from her cooch and said, "Okay." Bobby stood up and led her down the hallway to his bedroom. He pulled the duvet back on the bed and held his hand out for her. She got on the bed and laid down on her back. He got between her legs and moved his cock up and down her slit until he felt her opening. He slid deep into her in one thrust. Robin brought her vaginal walls in to hug him completely. She heard him moan out. She hoped he could make her cum.

She was surprised by his movements; he might be a computer guy, but this man knew how to fuck. He slid into her rhythmically keeping his movements consistent. She could feel her orgasm approaching quickly. He kept going as she cried out. He continued to fuck her as her orgasm crested and subsided. Once she was done cumming she flipped him over and rode him cowgirl style. She bounced on his dick feeling a second orgasm start to build. As she started cumming again she felt him shoot his load into her. She rode her orgasm as he was cumming. She moved down to kiss him, feeling him start to lose his erection inside of her.

She moved off him and laid down beside him with her head on his chest. She said, "So tell me a bit about yourself."

"Not much to say, I write code." He said.

"What kind of code are you working on now?" Robin asked.

"Oh, you know, a little of this, a little of that." Bobby said coyly.

Robin looked down and saw that his dick was coated with their cum. She said, "Looks like you are a bit dirty, let me clean that off for you."

Robin moved down and took his soft member into her mouth. She moved it around her mouth with her tongue enjoying the taste of their combined juices. She wasn't too surprised when he started growing in her mouth. What did surprise her was when he flipped her over and started licking her pussy. A lot of guys won't go anywhere near a pussy when they've just cum in it. Bobby didn't have that hang up. He licked her clit and stuck his tongue as deep into her as he could. He came up and started kissing her, sliding his hard cock into her. When she kissed him, she tasted their combined cum on his tongue. She pulled him in tight as he fucked her. Taking a breath between kisses Robin quickly asked, "Sixty-nine?" He lifted up and smiled at her. He looked at her and asked, "You want top or bottom?"

She smiled at him and said, "I love both, so what do you prefer."

"I'll be on top." He said as he pulled out of her. He turned around. She grabbed his cock once it was over her face and guided him into her mouth. His mouth on her pussy felt amazing. They synchronized their movements. One second after he started cumming in her mouth Robin started to cum herself.

They cuddled back up in bed for a bit. Bobby asked if she was thirsty. She said, "Yes, I could use a glass of water." They climbed out of bed and walked naked to the kitchen. He poured her a glass of water while grabbing one himself. They walked through the dining room turned computer room on the way to the kitchen. On their way back Robin said, "I've never seen a computer set up like that."

"I built it myself. It is totally state of the art and top of the line." Bobby said. He started talking about various computer parts, Robin listened carefully but asked questions that gave no indication that she knew exactly what he was talking about.

"I run an Access Database report for my job. It usually takes about fifteen minutes. Would it be faster on this?" Robin asked.

Bobby chuckled. He walked over to the computer and hit the power button. He looked at her and said, "On this computer your report would be done in seconds." She watched as he faced the camera and the computer unlocked. That's what she needed; she knew she would be able to get into it.

She watched as he moved around his computer. It was a Linux based operating system. She hadn't seen one of those since her computer lab in her first year of university. He showed her how quickly he could render videos and other feats of speed that his computer could do.

"Very cool, do you want to go back to bed?" Robin asked. Bobby turned from his computer and looked at her, "You want to go again?" He asked.

"Why not?" She asked.

They moved back to the bedroom. They got on the bed. While she was kissing him, she uncovered the tiny needle hidden in her ring. She put her hand on his arm while they kissed. She felt him pass out under her. She got off him and watched him sleep. She shifted into his likeness and put on some of his clothes. She went back to the computer and shook the mouse. When the computer saw Bobby's likeness the computer unlocked.

She called HQ. When she got one of the techies she asked, "The computer has a Linux based OS, will that pose a problem?"

The techie responded, "No, just plug in the thumb drive and I will do the rest. Once it is plugged in you can leave. Remember to look for any burner phones and take his phone with you."

Robin searched through the house looking for anywhere he might hide a burner phone. She found a safe hidden behind a painting. It had a biometric lock. She walked back into the bedroom. She increased her muscle density and picked Bobby up. She carried him to the safe and used his thumb to unlock it. When the safe popped open she carried him back to his bed.

When she went back to the safe it was larger than she expected. There were three burner phones in there as well as some documents. She cleaned out the safe and noticed there was a false wall. If the light hadn't glinted off it the way it did she wouldn't have noticed it. When she removed the false wall, she saw what looked like a PVR. She realized he must have cameras around the house. She pulled the PVR out of the safe and closed it back up. She moved the painting back in place and made sure everything else was in its proper place.

She used his phone to summon an Uber. She found her clothing and packed up everything she needed to take with her in a backpack she found. She stuffed her purse in the backpack as the Uber rolled up to the curb. She left the house and headed back to the hotel. Once she was back at the hotel she shifted back to her normal appearance and caught the next flight back to LA. She would be back in LA before he woke up.

Walking back into Phoenix she was greeted with applause. She didn't expect that. Six walked up to her and said, "Don't mind them, they do that for the first successful mission that people go out on."

"Oh okay." Robin said, handing the backpack to Six. Six in turn passed it off to one of the techies to work on.

"How do you know he won't just write another program?" Robin asked her.

"Oh, our cyber team has left him a warning that if he tries to sell something like that in the future it won't be a lovely lady that visits him. It will be one of our more ruthless operatives who likes to take his time ending lives." Six said with a wicked grin.

Robin felt a shudder run through her at the thought.

mporn595
mporn595
250 Followers
12