Phoenix Ch. 02 - Catching a Traitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can live with that." Marcus said. "See you at 7:00?"

"Sounds good." Robin said. She let herself into her apartment. It wasn't until the elevator doors closed that she saw Marcus drive off.

Once upstairs Robin put her phone on the charger and had a shower. She decided on a nice dress. It highlighted her curves but it wasn't too revealing. She wanted him to be interested but not overly distracted.

When she went down at 7:00 Marcus was out front leaning against his fancy SUV waiting for her. He had changed into a suit but wasn't wearing a tie. He looked nice without being too formal. He held the door open for her. She could see him stealing a glance as she got in.

He took her to a nice Italian restaurant. They enjoyed a lovely meal with a couple of nice glasses of wine. He stayed true to his word and let her pay for the meal. She could tell that he was uncomfortable not paying. She liked that she was able to take that from him.

At the end of the evening, he drove her back home. Sitting in front of her apartment he asked, "Can I see you again?"

Robin nodded and said, "Yes, I would like that."

Marcus asked, "Can I put my number in your phone?"

Robin unlocked her phone and handed it to Marcus. She watched him input his information. She liked that he was being a gentleman about this. He didn't ask for her number. The ball would be in her court, if she wanted to see him again, she could reach out.

Robin waited two days before she texted him.

Robin: I had fun the other night.

Marcus: Me too, I am glad you reached out.

Robin: Are you free tonight?

Marcus: Sorry, I have plans tonight but I am free tomorrow. This time it is my turn to buy.

Robin: Okay

Marcus: Is 5:00 too early?

Robin: No, I work from home. How should I dress?

Marcus: I loved what you were wearing the other day. Something like that would work.

Robin: Okay, see you tomorrow.

Marcus: TTYL

Robin: (Wave emoji)

Robin put on a bit sexier of a dress. It was much more form fitting and it had more of a plunging neckline. She wasn't surprised when Marcus was leaning against his SUV wearing another high-end suit. He held the door to the SUV open for her. She could feel his gaze on her legs as she got in.

Robin didn't know Washington, D.C. well but she felt like they were headed towards the airport. Once they got close to the airport rather than turning towards the airport they headed south. He pulled next to a private hanger.

"Where are you taking me?" Robin asked.

"My favourite steakhouse is in New York. I thought we could go there." Marcus said, pointing at a helicopter.

Robin followed Marcus to the helicopter. This was the first time that she had ever flown and didn't have to go through security. They got into the helicopter and the pilot had them secure their seatbelts.

The flight took them less than ninety minutes. They had pleasant conversations during the flight and were greeted by a big black SUV and a driver. He got them to the restaurant less than half an hour later. Robin understood the early pick-up time now.

Robin could tell that Marcus had been holding back on their first date. He wasn't now. She didn't know how much the evening cost because none of the items in the menu had prices beside them, she did have the best steak of her life though.

"Oh my god! This steak is amazing!" Robin exclaimed.

"I come here at least twice a week if I am not travelling abroad. They hold a table for me." Marcus said.

As they finished their meal Marcus looked at his watch. "Do you want to go to a show?" Marcus asked.

"Which show?" Robin asked.

"I took the liberty of getting seats at Wicked." Marcus said with a smile.

"I've always wanted to see that play." Robin responded with a smile of her own.

After the show the black SUV was taking them back to the helicopter. Robin was genuinely having a great evening. She never forgot that she had a job to do but that didn't mean that you couldn't have fun while working.

When they pulled up to Robin's apartment, she looked at Marcus, "It's late but would you like to come up for a nightcap?"

"I would love to." Marcus responded.

Marcus followed her through the door looking around at her place. He complimented her on her décor.

Robin walked to her liquor cabinet. She knew he drank Balvenie 21 or better. She held up a bottle of Balvenie 12 Doublewood, "Is this okay?"

Marcus nodded and said, "Balvenie is one of my favourite Scotches."

Robin sat down beside Marcus, passing him a dram of Scotch, and said, "To a wonderful evening."

They tapped their glasses lightly and each took a sip.

They set down their whisky glasses in unison. They were looking at each other when Marcus' hand reached up behind Robin's neck and cupped her head. He pulled her in close. Their lips met and they didn't part until Robin reached for Marcus' shirt. As soon as Robin had Marcus' shirt off, he reached out for the button on the front of Robin's dress. Marcus undid the buttons sliding the top of the dress off Robin's shoulders. When they started kissing again Robin felt Marcus' hand move up her back to her bra. She felt the bra come loose. While they were kissing Marcus removed the bra and fondled her breasts.

Robin reached for Marcus' belt buckle. She undid that and the button on his pants. In a blur they stood up. Marcus pushed his pants and underwear down while Robin pushed her dress and panties to the floor. They stood for a moment admiring each other's naked bodies. Robin watched Marcus smile as his eyes traveled over her body. She looked him over as well, he had a barrel chest with little to no body fat. His hard abs protruded out from his body giving him the appearance of having a belly. His erect dick was slightly above average length but thicker. She watched his dick twitch as he took her in.

They stepped towards each other. They resumed kissing while their hands explored. Marcus' hand found the folds in her pussy while she wrapped her hand around his cock. Robin broke away from kissing Marcus to get on her knees. She licked the small amount of pre-cum off his dick and wrapped her lips around his dick. She took great pleasure in her blowjob skills and was enjoying the sounds that Marcus was making. She felt his hand on her trying to pull her to her feet.

When Robin was on her feet Marcus said, "I want to try something." With an amazing show of strength, he grabbed her by the waist and picked her up, flipping her around. He pulled her tight and started licking her pussy. Since his cock was right in front of her, she started to suck his dick. She had only seen standing sixty-nines in porn, she never thought she would experience one. While sucking his dick she reflected on his strength and would have to keep that in mind as the case progressed.

Even with how strong Marcus was he couldn't hold Robin up forever. He walked towards the couch and gently laid her down. He hovered over her, kissing her again. Robin pulled his hips in. She wanted him inside her. Marcus moved his cock up and down her slit before sliding deep into her. Robin felt the walls of her pussy spread as he entered her. This was one of the rare times she didn't need to adjust her pussy for her partner.

With a hand on her breast Marcus kissed Robin while driving into her. They were both moaning with pleasure as sweat started to build on their bodies. Robin could feel her orgasm starting to build. Marcus continued to pound into her making that sexy body slap noise that she loved so much. She pulled her mouth from his as she started to cum screaming out in ecstasy. Marcus kept up his impressive fucking as Robin came. When her orgasm ran its course, she pulled Marcus' face back towards hers and started kissing once more.

Marcus increased his tempo sensing that Robin would be able to cum again. Robin smiled through the kisses as she felt another orgasm start to build. Marcus shifted so that his arms were on either side of her. He was able to penetrate her a little deeper this way. The change in position had the desired effect as she started to cum again. She heard Marcus grunt and felt her pussy fill up with his cum. When they were both done cumming they cuddled on the couch enjoying each other's company.

That was the first night that Marcus stayed over. They made their way into her bedroom and quicker than she thought possible they had round two. She came twice more before he filled her up again.

The following morning Robin woke up feeling Marcus' morning wood pressed up against her back. Robin smiled as she started moving her ass against his erection. She heard Marcus moan behind her.

Robin asked, "Are you okay to go or do you need to use the bathroom?"

"I can wait." Marcus said with a grin.

Robin rolled to face Marcus. She ran her hand over his hard cock as he moved to his back. She moved the covers back as she swung her leg over him. She guided his cock into her as she lowered herself down. She moved her breasts over his mouth. She felt him suck on one nipple and then move over to the other one. He gently but firmly squeezed her breasts as she bounced on his dick. They were both anxious to cum. They held nothing back.

Robin kept one hand on Marcus' chest with her other hand travelling down to her clit. She worked her clit while riding Marcus. She could feel herself getting wetter as she got closer to cumming. "I'm getting close." Robin cried out. She continued to fuck Marcus as she started to cum. While she was cumming she felt Marcus tense up below her, with a grunt he shot his seed into her wet pussy.

Robin got off Marcus and saw his cock coated in both of their cum. Marcus sat up and said, "I really have to use the can now."

"I bet! I have to go too." Robin said, "But you go first."

Marcus got out of the bed leaving a large sweat spot on the sheets. When they were both finished in the bathroom Robin asked, "Do you want to join me in the shower?"

"I would love to. Then I need to leave. I have a business meeting later this morning." Marcus said.

They spent longer in the shower than needed, enjoying each other's company. As they were toweling off Marcus asked, "Would you like to come to my place for supper?"

Robin nodded, staring at Marcus' cock. Marcus laughed, "You'll have to wait, or I'll be late for my meeting."

"Okay." Robin said with mock disappointment.

Robin intentionally stayed naked while Marcus got dressed. She walked him to the door and gave him a lingering kiss before he left. Once the door closed, she quickly shifted into an average looking man. She put on some jeans, a t-shirt, and a biker jacket. She was out the door in record time. When she got to the elevator Marcus was still waiting. She nodded to him and waited beside him.

Robin darted out of the elevator first and headed towards the motorcycle that Phoenix had left her. She got on the bike as Marcus got into his fancy SUV. If he was a spy, then she would have to be extremely careful following him. She saw him head out. She stayed very far behind him, sometimes losing him completely. She could tell that he was heading to his place. Before the last turn off she pulled into a ride and park area.

She parked the bike and went looking for a suitable vehicle. She found a mid 2000s Ford F-150. She grabbed a slimjim from the motorbike and unlocked the truck. A short time later she was ready to leave the parking lot looking like a totally different man. The t-shirt was now much tighter across her chest, with her skin and hair colour darker.

She saw the fancy SUV drive by the parking lot. She pulled out after two cars had passed her by. She kept a reasonable distance from Marcus and followed him to a local shopping centre. She parked not far from where he parked and followed him into the mall, his sport coat blowing in the breeze. She saw him sit down on a bench. She noticed that he reached under the bench and pulled something out.

If this was how they were doing dead drops catching the person feeding Marcus information would be much more challenging. Robin decided to try to lift whatever Marcus had picked up. Perhaps they would get some insight into where the information was coming from. She saw Marcus standing up putting the item into the inside pocket of his sport coat.

Robin fell in behind a group of people walking towards Marcus. When she got close, she stepped out to pass them and bumped into Marcus. She had gotten pretty good at lifting items during her training. She was able to retrieve a USB memory stick. She quickly ducked into a menswear shop. She got behind a large rack of suits and changed her appearance. She grabbed a shirt off the rack and slipped it on. She was out of the store less than fifteen seconds later.

She was glad she did because she saw Marcus walking towards her. He stopped in front of her and asked, "Did you see a dark-skinned man coming this way in a hurry?"

Robin replied, "I saw a man hustle into the menswear store as I was coming out of."

"Thanks." Marcus barked as he hurried on.

Robin quickly left the mall. She found a taxi near the entrance. She got in and instructed the cabbie to take her to the park and ride parking lot. She got back on her motorbike and drove to the diner. She sat in a booth in the back and got into the hidden communication setup on the digital menu.

Robin: I managed to get a USB memory stick

Nova: Excellent. Don't plug it into anything. It may have tracking software.

Robin: Okay, what do I do with it?

Nova: Your shower curtain rod lifts up. It is hollow. Place it in there and we will come and get it.

Robin: Okay, I am headed over to his place this evening.

Nova: Okay, need anything from us?

Robin: No, so far so good.

Robin ordered some lunch and went home to prepare for the evening.

Robin stashed the USB memory stick as instructed and got ready for supper. She wore a white dress that flared out at the waist. She knew that it was a bit on point to wear something so similar to what Marilyn wore but it was comfortable, and she looked good in it.

Pulling up to the gate it opened before she got a chance to push the buzzer. She followed the long winding driveway up to the house. Calling it a house was an understatement. Wayne Manor would be more appropriate. There were two men wearing tuxedos waiting for her. When she stopped the car, one opened the door for her. She handed him her keys and saw him get in and drive off. The second man looked at her and said, "Follow me, ma'am."

Robin smiled at the very formal man and followed him through the grand doors. She was greeted by a large marble entryway. It had curving staircases on either side with a room visible through the middle as well as doors on either side. The man led her between the stairs through the room at the back of the house to the kitchen. Robin smiled when she saw Marcus wearing an apron chopping vegetables at the kitchen island.

"I love your dress! I hope you like Beef Wellington." Marcus stated, "I put my own spin on it."

"I look forward to trying it." Robin said.

Robin noticed when Marcus smiled at her his smile lacked the joy in his eyes. "How long before supper is ready?" Robin asked.

"Let me put this in the oven, in thirty minutes it will be ready. Everything else is ready to go." Marcus responded.

Robin looked around the room and asked, "Will we be disturbed here?"

Marcus gave a smile, "No my butlers are in the other wing of the house with strict instructions not to bother us."

Robin grabbed Marcus' hand and led him over to a chair at the kitchen table. She sat him down and kissed his neck. She had never met a man whose mood didn't improve with a blowjob. She continued to kiss him while undoing his pants. She pulled his dick out. She got on her knees and started sucking on his soft dick. She felt his dick start to grow as she worked it with her tongue. It didn't take long for Marcus to get to full mast. She sucked on his dick enjoying how large he was in her mouth.

She surprised him when she suddenly stood up. She lifted her dress up to show that she wasn't wearing any panties. She moved over his lap and lowered herself onto his hard cock. She bounced on him hearing the chair creak. She rode him for a while. She could tell that he was getting close to cumming. She hopped off his dick and got back on her knees. She eagerly took his dick coated in her cum back in her mouth.

She worked his dick her hand sliding up and down his shaft aided by her moisture, her mouth moving up and down with her hand. When he came in her mouth, she was surprised at how much he came considering they had fucked earlier in the day and last night. She smiled as she swallowed his load. He surprised her when he reached down and kissed her. She felt herself getting wetter because of the erotic gesture.

Supper was amazing. Marcus had a talent for cooking. After supper they went up to his bedroom. She wasn't that surprised by the size of the room. It was much larger than her apartment. He had a very comfortable couch that faced a large flat screen television. They nestled into the couch and watched some nonsense, just enjoying each other's company. It wasn't too long before hands started exploring.

Marcus found Robin's wet pussy under her dress. He fingered her pussy while they watched their show. He was just as talented with his fingers as he was with his cock. She felt a small shudder of orgasm rush through her. She held him tight as she panted into his ear.

"Let's move to the bed." Robin whispered.

Wordlessly Marcus got up and followed Robin over to the bed. Robin pulled her dress over her head as she walked to the bed. Marcus was behind her when she got to the bed. He undid the clasp on her bra. She sighed as she was released from the restraining device. Robin watched Marcus start to remove his clothes. She smiled at him and turned around. She bent over seductively presenting him her pussy.

He walked up behind her. Robin jumped when his cock brushed against her still sensitive clit. He slid up a little bit and found what he was looking for. He drove his cock balls deep into her. Robin moaned as Marcus started to fuck her. She kept one hand on the bed and pinched a nipple with the other one. Marcus gave her a light spank while fucking her. She turned her head and smiled at him.

Marcus pulled out of Robin and climbed onto the bed. Robin got on top of him smiling as she lowered her pussy onto his wet cock. She was on her knees moving up and down on his dick. As a result, her large breasts were swinging over his face. Marcus caught a nipple in his mouth flicking it with his tongue. Robin could feel another orgasm welling up. She bounced faster as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss ran through her.

When she was done cumming Marcus flipped her over and pounded into her. She saw his chest turning red as he was getting close to cumming. With an intense thrust he came deep into her willing pussy. Robin could feel his cock pulse as his cum splashed against the walls of her pussy. Marcus rolled off her saying, "You are fucking amazing!"

"Thank you but you are pretty fantastic yourself." Robin responded.

They cuddled up in bed, turning their attention back to the television. They watched their show for a while. On screen there was a rather sexy sex scene. Robin noticed that Marcus' cock started to twitch and swell up. She reached down and started stroking it. This time they made love. Their sex was very passionate and drawn out. When they were done, they went back to cuddling and watching TV. They had sex twice more before Marcus finally fell asleep.

Robin waited until Marcus' breathing was deep and steady before getting out of bed. She grabbed his phone off the nightstand. She took it into the bathroom with her. She shifted to look like Marcus and unlocked his phone. She searched through his messages, but nothing stood out. She went through his emails and couldn't find any information there either. She was nearly out of ideas when she remembered something from her training. Some people like to use webmail applications. She searched and saw that he did have a webmail app on his phone.