Phoenix Ch. 02 - Catching a Traitor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she opened it there was nothing in the inbox, but she did see that there was something in the drafts folder. She opened the folder and opened the draft message.

There wasn't a name in the address field but in the message body she found:

That is unfortunate. I hope it is just a pickpocket and nothing serious. Let's wait two days to see if anyone tries to access it. If I don't see an alert come through, we can meet again then. Same place, same time.

Robin was excited that she had found how they were communicating. She got confirmation that there was a trap and hoped they didn't trip the alarm. She shifted back to her previous look and walked back into the bedroom. Marcus hadn't shifted. She smiled. It took some work tonight, but she finally tired him out.

In the morning she watched Marcus take the phone into his bathroom. He came out a couple of minutes later looking relieved. He told her he was going to take a shower. He set his phone down. When he was in the shower Robin unlocked his phone and checked the webmail app. She opened the message in the drafts folder.

Two days works for me, but it has to be at 3:00.

Robin put the phone down and walked into the bathroom. She got into the shower with Marcus. When they exited, they were both pink but not from the hot water. Robin had to put her dress back on while Marcus put on a very nice looking suit. When they went downstairs breakfast was waiting for them. They ate and gave each other a quick kiss before Robin left.

She drove to her apartment. When she got inside, she shifted into a random man and made her way to the diner. She got into the chat feature hidden in the menu.

Robin: Be careful the stick is booby trapped.

Nova: We were sure it would be. We are trying to crack it but haven't gotten into it yet, but we are being careful.

Robin: Going to need back up. I know where the next meet up is, and it is happening tomorrow.

Nova: Okay, we will have someone meet you later today.

Robin left the diner and went back to her apartment. During the afternoon there was a knock at the door. She was expecting someone from Phoenix, but Marcus was standing there. He looked angry, he barged his way into her apartment and yelled, "How did you get into my phone?"

Robin put on a confused face, "What are you talking about?"

"My phone! How did you unlock my phone?" Marcus screamed out.

"How could I possibly get into your phone?" Robin asked.

As Marcus sat down on the couch Robin uncovered the tiny needle in her ring. She put her hand on his as she sat down and saw him pass out. She shifted into his likeness and carried him into her bedroom. She stripped off his clothes, tied him up and put a rag in his mouth. She was sure she would be back before he woke up but just in case he woke up she wanted him restrained.

Robin quickly went to the diner and logged into the chat program.

Robin: Need help, had to sedate Marcus. Have him tied up in the apartment.

Nova: Team twenty minutes out

Robin took her order to go and rushed back to her apartment. She checked on Marcus and saw that he was still unconscious. She heard her apartment door opening. She heard her name being called.

She exited the bedroom and saw three men in suits. "Freeze!" One of them yelled, pulling his gun out.

Robin looked down and realized that she still looked like Marcus. She said, "He's tied up in the bedroom." The concerned look passed as they stepped past her. She came into the room a few minutes later looking like herself.

"Good to see you, Robin." The team leader said. He continued, "You will go to the dead drop as Marcus to do the pickup if we are not able to identify the traitor."

"Yeah, I figured." Robin said.

The team carried Marcus out of the apartment. A short while later the team leader came back and said, "Do you want to take me to the mall and show me where the dead drop happens?"

"For sure." Robin responded.

They drove to the mall and found the bench. She sat down and felt under the bench she could feel a small ledge where a USB memory stick could be placed.

The following day they were at the mall just after lunch. Robin sat down on the bench. The spot where the USB memory stick would be placed was empty. They all took turns watching the bench. Three of them were together when they saw Senator Stanfeld sit down. They watched him reach under the bench and then stand up. The team quickly approached the senator. As they grabbed him, he said, "Let go of me, do you know who I am?"

The team leader said, "Yes Senator Stanfeld, you are on the Joint Intelligence Committee, and you are a traitor to your country."

The senator sputtered but didn't say anything else. They retrieved the USB memory stick, and all exited the Mall. The team leader said to Robin, "You can pack up and return to base."

"Will do." Robin replied.

Robin walked into Phoenix HQ happy that they were able to capture both Marcus and the Senator. She wondered how their interrogations were going. Robin spent the rest of the day filling out post mission reports as she was finishing up, Six walked up to her and asked, "Do you want to go for a drink?"

"I would love to." Robin responded. She added, "Do you mind if we stop by my apartment first? I want to get changed."

"No not at all. Can I ride with you?" Six asked.

Six followed Robin up to her apartment. Six sat down on the couch as Robin walked into the bedroom. She had just removed her shirt and pants when she heard Six clearing her throat. Robin turned around and saw Six standing naked in the doorway. Robin smiled; she made a come here motion with her finger. Six walked towards Robin. The two women embraced and started kissing.

Six moved her hand to Robin's pussy. She ran her hand up and down Robin's pubic mound as they kissed. Robin started walking towards her bed. They separated. Robin quickly removed her panties as Six climbed onto the bed. Robin followed behind Six, giving her a light spank on the ass.

The two women kissed and groped each other before Robin moved down on Six. Six spread her legs. Robin could smell Six's arousal as she got close to her pussy. Robin spread Six's pussy lips and stuck her tongue as deep into Six as she could. With her tongue coated with Six's cum she moved up and started licking Six's clit. Six roughly grabbed Robin's hair pulling her tighter to her pussy. Six was grinding on Robin's face as she started to cum. Robin continued to lick Six's clit while sliding her fingers in and out of her.

When Six released Robin's hair Robin climbed up and started kissing Six. Six kissed Robin, tasting her own cum on Robin's lips before moving down to Robin's pussy. She took her time between Robin's legs. She licked every fold in Robin's pussy, lightly teasing Robin's clit. When she inserted two fingers she started to focus on Robin's clit. It didn't take long for Robin to cum.

"Welcome home, I missed you." Six said.