Phoenix Marie Gets Destroyed Again

Story Info
Fellow pornstar Abella Danger has a plan for Phoenix's pussy.
2.2k words
4.52
11.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story acts as a sequel to my previous story. It's not necessary to read that one but there are references to it in this story.

Pornstar Phoenix Marie entered the set looking forward to dominating someone. Her previous blunder with the film crew left her feeling more used and vulnerable than she'd prefer. And although she always remained a professional on set, she was looking forward to taking her frustrations out on the two girls waiting for her.

In the middle of the room were two wooden slabs each with four corner posts. Both girls were already tied to these slabs. Arms and legs bound to the posts. Near the slabs sat a small table with assorted BDSM equipment. Fellow pornstar Abella Danger stood near the camera ready to direct the scene. This was to be her directorial debut and she specifically asked Phoenix to star.

"Okay Phoenix let's start with some verbal foreplay" said Abella.

"I'll take it from here Abella. Just roll the camera and follow my lead." replied Phoenix.

Picking up one of the whips from the table Phoenix tested it on the girl closest to her. The whip snapped with a satisfying pop against the girl's pussy followed by her whelp of pain. Phoenix smiled to herself relishing the thought of what she was planning for the two amateur performers.

"Phoenix!" shouted Abella. "This is my scene, now play it like I direct you to."

The whip snapped against the next girl's sweet little pussy. Phoenix gave her another pop enjoying the way the whip made her pussy lips jiggle a bit. She vaguely heard Abella saying something else, but paid it no mind. She went back to the table exchanging the whip for one of the electrical prods.

"I think this is going to fit nicely inside one of those sweet pussies. Only question is, who's first?" said Phoenix.

Before she could pick her first victim Abella grabbed her by the arm and spun her around.

"Since you don't want to listen how about we film the real scene I brought you here for?" said Abella.

"What?" asked Phoenix, confused.

Abella gave a signal to the two performers. Phoenix turned in their direction to see that both girls were untied and coming toward her.

"What the fuck?" said Phoenix.

Then Abella and the two girls were grabbing her, shoving her toward one of the wooden pallets. They forced her on her back, tying her arms and legs to the posts. The two girls then tore Phoenix's clothes off exposing her immaculate pornstar body.

"What the fuck Abella? What are you doing?" Phoenix asked.

Abella Danger stood over her smiling. "I'm doing exactly what I planned slut. I saw your little gangbang scene with the film crew, and I must say, I was quite jealous that they got to dominate you the way they did. You know I love you Phoenix, but if anyone is going to destroy those beautiful holes of yours, it's going to be me." Abella knelt down between Phoenix's leg. "And I think I'm going to start by fisting you."

One of the other girls handed Abella a bottle of lube which she used to grease up her hand.

"Abella no, you can't fist me. I don't do those types of scenes." Phoenix pleaded.

"Bitch please, I saw you take that double vag and double anal pounding after your little bet. My fist will be nothing for you. What comes after, now that will be a little more difficult."

"Abella! This isn't the scene we discussed doing!" Phoenix moaned as Abella's hand slipped inside her pussy. "You're going to stretch me out!"

Abella laughed as she pushed her hand past the wrist into Phoenix's pussy. She held it there for a moment watching Phoenix shudder with pleasure. Despite her reservations about being fisted she was clearly enjoying it. Abella pulled her hand out past the knuckles, then pushed it all the way back in. Phoenix's eyes rolled back, another moan escaping her lips. Abella pulled her hand back out and pushed it back in, faster this time. She repeated the motion going faster each time. Phoenix's moaning and breathing increasing with the rhythm, which was quickly becoming a deep and hardcore fist fucking. Abella was having an easy time of it with Phoenix's sloppy wet pussy previously being gaped by the film crew's gangbang.

"Abella.... Ab...e...ll...a" Phoenix could barely talk as Abella relentless fist-fucked her pussy. "You....you're...destroying me"

"Oh baby, we haven't even begun to destroy you yet." Abella smilled. "Ladies!" Abella called to the two amateur performers.

In the moment Phoenix forgot all about the two other girls. She took notice of them now. Both wore massive strap-ons, where they got them from she didn't know. They were girthy, twelve inches in length at a minimum.

The realization hit her. "You've been planning this.... have....haven't you?" Phoenix asked.

Abella nodded smiling down on Phoenix as she continued fisting her. "I'm going to make sure you're nice and loose for those cocks you slut. You're going to need to be extra wet to take them in this hungry pussy though." Abella bent forward and took Phoenix's ample-sized clit into her mouth, sucking and tonguing it eagerly.

Abella could feel Phoenix's pussy squeeze her wrist telling her that Phoenix was close to orgasm. She doubled her fisting and tonguing efforts bring Phoenix to climax. Phoenix screamed as she squirted on Abella's hand, pussy juice and cream dripping out around Abella's wrist. Abella licked it up enjoying the taste of Phoenix's pussy cum.

"Just when I didn't think you could get any wetter you drench my hand in pussy cream." Abella smiled, her mouth and chin glistening with Phoenix's cum. Her hand was still in her pussy. "I wonder if we're wet enough for something more?"

Abella slipped the pinky finger of her free hand into Phoenix. It slipped in easy enough, though the ring finger was a bit tighter. The middle finger was almost impossible to get in, but she made it fit all the same. Phoenix screamed, a sound of pain and pleasure mixed. Abella went for a fourth finger, but couldn't get it in so she pushed her fist in deeper by a couple of inches.

"You're absolutely stuffed full you dumb slut." said Abella. "And what have you been doing to get this clit so big?" she asked as she took Phoenix's clit into her mouth a second time. Abella could still taste her pussy cum as she pleasured that big clit. She pulled back from Phoenix removing her hand and additional fingers from her pussy. She was pleased to see that Phoenix's pussy didn't close up.

Didn't close up or can't? Thought Abella happily.

It was swollen, gaping and glistening with sloppy pussy cum. Some of that cum was running out of her pussy and down her ass crack. She thought about shoving her fist back in, but thought it was time for those strap-ons to do their job.

"Okay ladies. I got her started. Your turn." Abella said, moving out of the way as the two other performers came forward rubbing lube on their huge strap-ons.

You're not going to need that lube she's gaped and drenched, thought Abella. The first one would slip in with little effort. The second would be a struggle, though she was confident the two girls would make it work. And if they couldn't she would take over and make sure that it would. Phoenix struggled against the ropes that held her legs open. It was a useless effort, the ropes held Phoenix firmly open giving her no chance of protecting her already well-worked pussy. The first girl knelt before Phoenix and without a word shoved the girthy cock inside of her. The second girl knelt next to the first and pressed her equally sized strap-on against Phoenix's pussy lips. She pressed into her hard, but the cock wouldn't fit. The girl slipped two fingers in and pulled her pussy open trying to make room for the second cock. Phoenix squealed. The second head started slipping in and the girl removed her fingers. Pushing harder the head entered, then the girl forced more of it in. She worked it back and forth going deeper with each thrust. Phoenix felt like her pussy was being torn apart as both girls worked their cocks in and out of her. With each thrust she could feel her pussy getting looser and looser, both cocks going deeper and deeper. It was all too much to withstand and she squirted for the second time. The extra lube from her fresh orgasm letting the girls get even deeper.

One of the girls pulled out while the other pulled Phoenix on top of her in cowgirl position. The posts the ropes were tied to were hinged and allowed for the person bound to be moved into other positions. The second cock entered her pussy again, this time in doggy-style with no resistance. The girl who had her doggy-style could fuck her harder and faster now. Phoenix could feel her pussy being bottomed out as the girl gave her the full length of the strap-on.

"Your pussy is looking so stretched you fucking slut." said Abella into Phoenix's ear. "But, I think you could use something more." Abella rubbed Phoenix's wet asshole with two fingers. "Would you like something in here too? I know how much you prefer anal. Let's see how much I can fit in you while your pussy is so stuffed."

Abella slipped the two fingers in Phoenix's ass. She worked the tight whole this way while the two girls continued stretching Phoenix's pussy out. Abella slipped a third finger in then decided she wasn't going to take it slow. She used her spit as additional lube then started trying to work her fist in Phoenix's tight ass. Phoenix resisted at first but eventually her eager ass opened to take Abella's hand as if it wanted to be fisted. Abella was more than willing to oblige and sunk her hand in past the wrist. Shaking, Phoenix cried out as both her holes pulsed and squeezed everything that filled her during her third orgasm. She thought she might break Abella's wrist as her asshole tried to clinch close. Abella pulled her fist out, partially prolapsing Phoenix's ass.

"Uh oh" giggled Abella. "You have a little bit of a rosebud happening Phoenix." Abella leaned over and tongued Phoenix's ass pushing the partial prolapse back in.

The girl doggy-styling Phoenix pulled out of her pussy and worked her strap-on up Phoenix's ass. Abella's fist took her place in the pussy. It slipped in easily despite having the girthy twelve inch strap-on in it as well. The three of them fucked Phoenix this way for some time bringing her to her fourth orgasm. She didn't resist. It wouldn't matter if she did. The ropes that restrained her did their job well. She could feel that her holes were wrecked with no resistance left in either her pussy or ass. She thought the film crew had done a number on her when she made her stupid bet with them, but this was destruction on another level. A giant strap-on up her ass while another giant strap-on and a fist fucked her pussy. Her pussy and ass would never be the same after this.

"Okay girls" Abella said, pulling her fist out of Phoenix's pussy. "Flip her back on her back. I think it's time to finish destroying her pussy." Abella rubbed her hands together lubing them up with Phoenix's pussy cream.

The two girls pulled out of her with a wet slop sound. They flipped her over not unkindly and took their leave. Abella stepped forward with a mirror and held it so Phoenix could see her own pussy.

"Look at your gaping cunt. Look how swollen it is." commanded Abella.

Phoenix could barely left her head. She was drained and exhausted, but she managed to look in the mirror. Her pussy lips had swollen to twice their normal size. She had a fat pussy already and with the swelling it was unbelievablly puffy. Her hole was a gaping mess. It hung open by a couple of inches covered in white pussy cream. She tried to squeeze it closed to no avail. Her already big clit was also swollen and red. It was throbbing and aching.

Abella discarded the mirror and knelt before Phoenix. "Time to finish you off." she said as she pushed a fist into Phoenix's pussy.

Phoenix dropped her head back as Abella worked a second fist into her already sore pussy. Abella worked both fists alternating in and out of Phoenix. She took that big swollen clit back in her mouth sucking and tonguing it like she did before. Phoenix moaned and squirmed against the ropes. She knew Abella wouldn't stop until she made her cum, again. She only hopped she would cum fast because her pussy wouldn't be able to take much more. Abella licked, sucked and fisted faster and faster until Phoenix squirted again. Abella withdrew her fists licking the cum from her fingers.

"I love the way you taste baby." said Abella. She inserted some of her cum-soaked fingers into Phoenix's mouth. "Taste yourself with me."

The two pornstars sucked pussy cum from Abella's fingers and Phoenix wondered if she would ever be able to film a scene again. That was a problem for another day she told herself, right now she was enjoying tasting her cum.