Pornstar Phoenix Marie Makes a Bet

Story Info
Phoenix gets gangbanged by the filming crew after bet.
3.9k words
4.47
17.1k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm Phoenix Marie damn it, how could they book some newbie? she thought, as the water of the shower washed the sweat, lube and frustration of the scene away.

He introduced himself as she entered the room, but now she could recall what his name was. It's not worth remembering with the performance he put in. He came too quickly and kept finding her from the camera. To focused on the fact that he was fucking the "legend Phoenix Marie" as he put it. But, she couldn't blame him too much, he was new and she a veteran of over a thousand scenes.

She lathered the soap for a second cleaning. If she took her time in the shower then Mr. Newbie would hopefully be gone by the time she finished and she wouldn't have to suffer him fawning over her. She moved the washcloth between her legs to soap her pussy. It felt good to rub herself since she didn't cum during filming. She dropped the washcloth to the shower floor and slowly slipped a finger into the slippery slit, moved it back and forth a few times then added another. Masturbating wasn't normally her thing, but it felt good to play with her eager horny pussy. Pulling both fingers out she worked her clit then slipped the fingers back in. She repeated fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit with those two wet fingers over and over until she was ready to explode. Then she stopped. Fingers weren't what she wanted. She wanted a hard cock to fuck her. Phoenix turned off the shower, stepped out and toweled off hopping that Mr. Newbie was still around. Maybe he could make her cum now that she worked herself to the edge.

With a towel wrapped around her she stepped back into the set only to find the crew packing up lights and camera gear. "Where's.... what's his face at?" she asked slightly frustrated that he wasn't waiting for her, even though moments ago she wish that he wouldn't be.

One of the crewmen looked her up and down "He left a few minutes ago." The look on the crewman's face told her that he knew she wanted to go for round two. She could hear it in his voice too.

She turned to leave to get dressed when he called out to her. "Is there something we can help you with?"

Turning back she saw that the rest of the crew took notice of her now, when before they went about their business. There where four of them, which would normally be odd to have that size of a crew for a simple one on one scene. But, the company had filmed three other scenes before hers, so it only made sense that there would be an extra pair of hands or two. Hopefully she's a desperate whore who needs to cum, their faces seemed to say. It wasn't far from the truth. They knew she was angry with how the scene played out, and undoubtedly knew she hadn't cummed.

"Sorry fellas, but you can't help me with what I need." she teased in her most flirtatious voice. She had no intention of letting any of them touch her, but it was fun to fuck with the crew sometimes. Often she would notice the bulge of their hard ons while they watched her get fucked. It amused her to know that they so desperately wanted to fuck her and couldn't. She giggled.

"What's so funny?" another crewman asked, clearly annoyed by her toying.

She giggled again. "What?" she said ramping up her playfulness.

"Come one Phoenix. Don't play with us like that. It's not fair" whined a third crewman.

"I don't know what you're talking about guys." feigning confusion she twirled her finger through her hair. The same finger that was in her pussy just moments ago. The thought made her giggle again.

Now it was the fourth man's turn to chime in. "It's not polite to laugh at us when you know we could give you what Jared couldn't"

Jared, yeah that's what his name was. What a dumb name. She thought smiling, shaking her head.

"What you don't believe me?" asked the fourth man clearly growing bolder in his rising anger.

"Guys please, I would destroy all four of your cocks without breaking a sweat." She said, dropping her playful manner. "And besides, I doubt you're packing anything worth worrying about." She turned to leave when she felt a hand on her shoulder pulling her around.

"You think you're above us because you're a pornstar and we're just 'the crew'?" The fourth man asked angrily. Phoenix realized at that moment that she hadn't bothered remembering any of their names either. The thought almost made her laugh again, but something in his face made her reconsider.

"What the fuck are you doing man? That's Phoenix Marie. Are you trying to get us all fired?" one of the crewman called out. Phoenix couldn't tell which because she was focused on the intent in the man's eyes who held her at the door. She liked his boldness. It was starting to get her going again.

"Look, I was paid for the scene and now the scene is done." she said trying to defuse the tension. "I doubt the four of you have enough money to pay me for a gangbang scene anyways." It probably wasn't the smartest thing to say at the moment, but she couldn't help herself.

"I doubt we could afford you" he admitted, "but, I bet we could make you cum like you deserve." his voiced softened, almost sensual.

Despite herself she was intrigued. She could have fun with this. What could they really do? They aren't pornstars and would bust their loads in seconds. That's if she let them doing anything.

"You bet me?" she teased. "What's the bet?"

The fourth man turned back to his fellow crew-mates with a smile. "Well fellas? What do you say?" The other three came forward to surround Phoenix. "I know the four of us could make you cum. So I bet you, that between the four of us we can make you cum more that once. If we do then you have to pay us the scene rate, and if we don't then we'll pay you double."

"Well, you already admitted that you couldn't afford me so that's a shit bet" she answered.

"The four of us have been here all day filming. We got paid in cash for each scene so we can afford it." He pulled a wad of cash out of his pocket as proof. The others followed suit.

As absurd as it was Phoenix had to admit that she was interested. Not because of the money, she makes more on a scene that they do crewing four scenes easily. But, the thought of wrecking their amateur cocks and taking their money was just too good.

"Deal." she dropped the towel daring them to make the first move. When no one moved she rolled her eyes and picked the towel back up. "Give me the money then I guess."

One of the men took the towel and flung it across the room. He eyed her body like a wolf about to devour its prey as he dropped his pants. Phoenix was shocked to see that his cock was impressive. Nine inches and thick as she watched it grow stiff. That was all the other's needed to act. They disrobed some more gracefully than others. She turned in a circle inspecting each cock in turn. Besides Mr. Nine-inch, two had rather average dicks while the other had an equally impressive cock, but not quite as thick.

She got down on her knees and grabbed a hold of one of the average cocks. His tip was already glistening wet. Mr. Nine-inch could wait, the anticipation would make him bust all that much faster.

"Now boys, don't go shooting your loads before you have a chance to make me cum." She deep throated the average cock with easy and experience. His precum filled her mouth instantly and she was pleasantly surprised by the sweet taste. Gripping his balls she worked his shaft with her tongue and lips at a relentless pace knowing he was finished before the party even got started. With her free hand she began stroking the other impressive cock. The annoyance of being ignored was plain to see on Mr. Nine-inch's face. She loved it.

"Fuck! Fuck! I'm cummmmmmmming!" cum flooded Phoenix's mouth as the average cock throbbed and spurted. She swallowed every drop and kept going as the crewman's knees started to buckle. "Fuck it tingles. Shit. Okay. I'm done." he called out between breaths.

She released him and took the second average cock the same way as the first. Only this time she didn't cup the balls. Instead she gave Mr. Nine-inch some attention. It didn't take long for the second guy to erupt in her mouth. His cum more salty than the first, but she still swallowed it down.

"Two down, two do go" she said as she led both of the larger men to the couch. She pulled them along by their cocks like the dogs they are. She forced both of them to sit. Then straddled the less impressive one down to the ball in one go. I'll make short work of this one too, she thought as she began sucking Mr. Nine-inch off. He wasn't as easy to deep throat, but she was giving it a real go.

"Fuck!" Mr. Less Impressive moaned has she worked her ass up and down on his throbbing cock. Phoenix was happy to feel his cock engorge further filling her that little bit more. He was getting close.

And that's when things went wrong. Phoenix was confident that she could milk all four of these desperate cocks with little to no effort. She had both the average cocks squirting with in a minute a piece, and now Mr. Less Impressive (becoming more impressive by the stroke) at the brink of cumming too. Mr. Nine-inch would be more of a chore, but not by much she figured. That was at the start, until she felt one of the average guys spread her and squeeze his tongue inside her asshole.

Her breath caught has he fucked her ass with his tongue. She honestly didn't expect it with how done they both seemed after being milked. Then she remember the bet. "You think you can make me cum that way? Huh?!" her voice shook giving away her true feelings.

The crewman removed his tongue from her eager ass. "Sounds like I can." his laugh told her that he could and would make her cum while tonguing her ass. He slipped his tongue back in working it around in a circle as well as in and out.

"Remember you have to make me cum multipl..." Phoenix couldn't finish speaking as the second average guy filled her mouth with his hard cock. Where the fuck is this coming from? She desperately thought. She didn't plan to get gangbanged today and certainly didn't expect this level of stamina from these guys. She worked the dick in her mouth as before sure that she would tame his average cock again. She didn't have to work the cock in her pussy, he was thrusting doing the work for her as the third man worked her ass with his tongue. It was hot and it was getting her to the point where she wanted to cum.

The third man pulled his tongue out of her ass. "You want some of this?" she heard him ask.

Mr. Nine-inch answered. "Have your fun man. I'm in no hurry."

The third man stood and pressed his average cock up against her wet asshole. The other average guy had ahold of her head and wasn't going to let her stop sucking his dick so all she could do was moan the word no. Whether the third man understood her or not she didn't know. His answer was to shove his dick balls deep in his ass, and despite herself she moaned with pure ecstasy. He started pounding her ass hard. Pulling his dick out to the tip and thrusting all the way back in to his balls. His cock wasn't impressive and Phoenix was a veteran of countless anal scenes, so it was easy to take. Mr. Impressive still worked her pussy, made sloppy by his rhythm, speed and her horny-ness at not being able to cum during the scene earlier.

"My god Phoenix, your ass is spectacular." Mr. Average breathed as he fucked her up the ass. "But you and I both know you can take more than what I have to offer in this big ass."

"I could say the same about her sloppy cunt." Mr Impressive said.

Phoenix ripped her mouth away from the cock in her mouth. "What the fuck does that mean?" she asked angrily. "You trying to fuck this up for everyone?"

"No baby, I didn't mean anything negative about it. I'm loving your loose sloppy pussy."

Before Phoenix could lay into the guy, the Mr. Average 1 and 2 had switched spots and her mouth was filled with cock again. She could taste her ass on his dick and it sent her back into ecstasy. She always loved tasting her clean ass on a dick. No matter how many times she had done it, the taboo nature of it was exciting.

The other guy slipped his tongue up her ass, eating with enthusiasm. "God damn her ass tastes good!" he flicked his tongue around in her ass some more then pulled it back out, "It's so sweet." he slipped it back in and she wondered if she should tell him that he was tasting his buddy's sweet tasting precum. Nah, let him have his fantasy. This was likely to be the best sexual experience of his life. Why ruin it?

She pulled Mr. Average Sweet Cock from her mouth and jerked it. "I have to admit. You boys are lasting longer than I thought you would."

Pulling his tongue out of her ass Mr. Average 2 answered her, "I think it's about time we make you have your first orgasm."

"Your friend couldn't do it while in my ass what makes you think you can?" she challenged.

The man pulled her off Mr. Impressive's dick and turned her around so that she faced him. "I didn't saying anything about your ass Phoenix."

Mr. Impressive slid out of the way and Mr. Nine-inch took his place. Mr. Average 2 pushed her down on that thick dick reverse cowgirl. Her sloppiness making it slide in with ease. Then Mr. Average 2 knelt down and licked her clit.

"Oh fuck." she moaned.

"That's right bitch." Mr. Impressive said as he made her suck his soaked dick.

Tasting her sloppy pussy on some dick was even better than tasting her ass and she knew she was going to cum. While her clit was being licked and sucked, her pussy was being pounded by a nice girthy cock. Each thrust bringing her closer to cumming.

"You cum yet bitch?" asked Mr. Average, who had taken to watching for the time being, "Because you are creaming all over his fat cock."

She was there on the edge of no return, lost in the feeling of being used and ready to surrender to the overwhelming feeling of an orgasm. Her breathing almost in time with the trusts. Feeling that fat cock slip in and out easier and easier as she became wetter and wetter. The tongue working her clit in perfect harmony with the thrusting. Then Mr. Average 2 was done tonguing her and she felt something quite different. His cock head pressed up against her clit. The surprise of it took her from the edge a step. She looked down to see his dick rubbing against her clit in eager circles. Then he pressed into her. His dick didn't go in despite the wetness. He pressed again harder and with more intent but the wetness made him slip past her whole and back up against her clit.

"Wait, wait... I've never done double vag." she breathed.

That only seem to urge him on. He pressed into her again, this time the head of his cock slipped in. He pulled it out and pushed it back in several times only ever going head deep in. "Tell me you want it." he said.

"No. Fuck you. It won't fit." She had always been interested in double vag, but never agreed to it. Though she'd be asked to do it for scenes before, she always turned it down. And now, here was this guy who had no business fucking her let alone double fucking her pussy, asking to do it. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

The head of his cock with sitting in her pussy. Mr. Nine-inch had stopped thrusting. "Tell us you want it Phoenix." he demanded.

"You don't have the balls" she breathed. She learned that he did.

He pushed his cock inside her already filled pussy. Sunk it deep, all the way to his balls as did Mr. Nine-inch. She screamed, but not it pain, in pure pleasure. Her scream ignited the passion in the two men, not that they needed it. They double fucked her pornstar pussy with reckless abandonment. She was no longer Phoenix Marie, legendary pornstar to them. She was their whore and they were making sure she knew it. Mr. Average 2 moaned and shuttered as his cock spurted for the second time today. His cock throbbing and pulsing as he emptied himself inside her increasingly stretched cunt. He shuttered one last time and pulled out only to be immediately replaced by Mr. Average 1, who slipped in with no effort.

"You have no idea how much I've fantasized about you getting your pussy double fucked." he said as he kissed her lips. "I never thought I'd be one of the luck guys to do it."

She was dick drunk, lost in the whirlwind of having her pussy stretched by two cocks. She was loving every thrust. Loving how their cocks alternated in and out of her and sometimes moving together. The intensity reached it's peak and she came hard going crossed eyed and quivering. That was more than enough for Mr. Average 1 who came with her, filling her with even more cum. He tried to continue, but his orgasm took his hard on from him and he slipped out of her.

"That's one Phoenix" Mr. Nine-inch whispered in her ear. "Don't think I couldn't feel your cunt squeezing our cocks as you came."

"I guess it's time for the big dicks to finish the pornstar queen off" Mr. Impressive said has he picked her up, turning her, and making her sit back down on Mr. Nine-inch cowgirl style. Then he pressed his cock up against her asshole.

At least their big cocks are going to fuck my already aching pussy, Phoenix thought. Mr. Impressive worked himself in slowly taking his time. He was gentle like a lover would be. It was a nice change of pace from the relentless fucking she had be receiving up until now.

"I'm just letting you get use it. I'm going to fuck your pornstar ass like it deserves to get fucked."

It wasn't long before he fulfilled that promise. Both of their big cocks pounded her holes without mercy. Her pussy and ass were stretched and loosened, their girth unhindered by any resistance. Phoenix tried focusing on squeezing her pussy and ass muscles to force them to cum, but it only seemed to encourage the pounding they were giving her. Every thrust seemed to get faster and harder until both men tensed and filled her holes with cum. This being the third time her pussy had been cummed in, the first for her ass. They pulled out of her leaving her on the couch with cum oozing from both her well worn holes.

It's finally over, she thought, I won. I didn't cum more than once. She smiled weakly to herself, eyes closed. Then she felt their hands on her again. Mr. Average 1 and 2 were picking her up, Mr. Average 1 sliding underneath her pushing his cock up her cum-soaked ass. She gave a little moan as he slid in. Mr. Average 2 without preamble or warning also slid his cock up her ass. Both men had no intention of letting her "get use to it", they double fucked her ass without remorse. She'd be lying if she said she wasn't enjoying it. She was just laying back with her eyes closed letting them have their way with her. The two men pumped and pumped her used ass, and as if it underlined their averageness they both came within a minute or two. Filling her ass with even more hot cum. She didn't care to open her eyes as she felt them shuffle and move about around her. Pulling her in the position they wanted. Their cocks pushed back into ass the feeling more full this time. She looked and saw Mr. Nine-inch and Mr. Average 1 with their cocks in her ass. They fussed about trying get the angle right, pulling themselves out and pushing back in several times. She lay back closing her eyes again. Her ass was filled, more fussing, then her pussy was filled. Being used like a meaningless fuck doll was exactly what she needed, and she wondered why she hadn't shot more scenes like this in her career. She only wished it was being recorded so all her fans could she how much of a slut she could really be.

She opened her eyes and was shocked at what she saw. Mr. Nine-inch and Mr. Average 1 were double filling her ass, while Mr. Impressive and Mr. Average 2 where double filling her pussy. For the life of her she couldn't figure out how they made that work. To quadruple penetrate her, two in the ass and two in the pussy at the same time. How she didn't feel more of it as they made it work. They must have really stretched her out for it to happen. All four men began working her gaping, sloppy wholes. The feeling was indescribable. The pleasure of being filled to the max with hard eager cocks. Stretching her out in ways that she had never been stretched before. She didn't know if her career as a pornstar would continue after this destruction, and she didn't care. She was losing herself to the pleasure all over again. The men fucked her as best they could, there wasn't much room to move, but it was enough, The pleasure was too overwhelming and she allowed herself to cum, letting going with everything she had. She squirted all over their cocks with an orgasm that didn't seem to end. It rocked her whole body sending tingles through her pussy, clit and asshole. She was shaking when they withdrew from her, and as she looked over she saw one of the men turn of the camera. They laid the money down next to her and left the room. All she could do was smile, she got paid well for the best scene of her career.