All Comments on 'Phoenix Rises from the Ashes'

by serendipity300

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 4 years ago
Too bad we can't vote on this

I would have scored it high. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Hope you write more stories. If we were allowed to score, I would have given 5*s

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 4 years ago
Ok but...

This story is good as far as it goes. But more on Sally was needed to move it above a 4*.

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 4 years ago
A fun story

Well done - 4 stars

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Sorry

It was going well with hubby showing some balls to wife, even if she was 1000s miles away. Maybe just small balls then to go with his teeny cuck cock. Then it got too silly.

No school in Australia would release a student without authorisation for registered parent. Let alone girl to a man. If they did then her parent would raise enough stink to make the 6oclock news. I certainly wouldn't want my 14yo daughter going home alone with a virtual stranger, especially a man. He'd get more than a tongue lashing.

Then we have young teens going topless, please keep some respect for 18+ age rules, even though it was flesh showing, not having sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE.....

To have been written from a man's perspective. Obviously a woman was writing this piece of shit.. finding out this slut had been cheating for years a man would have waited until she was on the station and then released everything he'd found to the press. Then he'd have filed for adultery, mental cruelty(citing the drunken text) and taken everything from her.

Then a real man would never have defended the cheating bitch to his children who already knew she wasn't worth it. The premise was good but the reaction just had no sense of reality.

fritz51fritz51over 4 years ago
Good story, thank you.

To anon 9-14-19's comment concerning the author's sex regarding Andy's choices, I strongly disagree and believe she described a man that placed his daughter's well being above any retribution. Though that point may not have been made clear enough to be seen through the vengeful eyes of BTB fanatics, it was clear enough to me that Andy realized the awful backlash his girls would receive from school mates & social media if he had gone the scorched earth method on his orbiting, cheating wife.

Were he childless, a more convincing argument might be made for that reaction, but he did have two daughters that he adored. I admire his restraint, plus he got his "piece of flesh" in the end. KUDOS to the author.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
I agree with fritz

He was worried about backblast onto his daughters (hell it’s strongly hinted at, if not outright said), though it seems they were actually mature enough mental to handle it.

Though it wouldn’t have hurt too much if he relayed the text message to fuckface... I mean Commander Andy’s wife. Fuckface smirked — he needs to pay.

Really liked this story. 4-stars & Favorite

danoctoberdanoctoberalmost 4 years ago
Houston, we have a problem...

A cheating female astronaut loses all. That is an original backdrop of a story if I ever heard one. Divorced while on a one year mission in the space station. Cheaters in space. I love it.

Thanks for sharing author. ☆☆☆☆☆

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nice

Nice but no way tat story wouldnt have been all over the news.

Also he did nothing to the guy that destroyed his marriage?

Nothing?

Helen1899Helen1899over 3 years ago
Holes

A lot of holes in a dragged out story, I don't believe any man would have put up with her that long, even if he didn't know she was cheating, but there again I am not a man. I am not surprised the is no scoring allowed on this story, if there had been I doubt that it would reach 3

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

Should have sent the proof to Commander Andy's wife as well.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Great story with a great ending. Sally got exactly what she deserved, kicked to the curb and the loss of her daughters to a woman who knew how to be a real loving mm. Well done 5++stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

But how was the space fucking? Enquiring minds ... :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it, I normally don't complain about grammar but there were a lot of missing " which lead to some confusion as I was reading. Otherwise, a very enjoyable story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story! Thanks for sharing it!

richard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story, but that too convenient eviction notice... hmmm...

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99almost 2 years ago

The best revenge is a life well lived.

Diecast1Diecast1over 1 year ago

Like the story a lot. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

To Anonymous questioning the eviction notice. Sure, it is a device to bring the story forward, but believe me: The Australian rental market is feral. It could and does happen.

Lawrie1941Lawrie1941over 1 year ago

Great story well written, it would have been 5 stars but there is no where to vote. Please don’t be afraid of criticism even if unwarranted you need to be above or and don’t forget the anonymous critics really are just trying to be the schoolyard bully and they will only succeed if YOU let them.keep up the good work

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

1 thing that stuck in my craw: did Andy ever give Commander Andy's wife a heads up on her husband's adultery?

If not: c'mon mang, you can't leave a fellow victim hanging like that. YGSIU

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

"I asked Julia later if she was worried Sally would take back her ex-husband." - what kind of teenage nonsense is this? Men aren't as stupid as you write them to be. Yhe MC is always clueless? Not a bad story though

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

It failed. NASA as well as any other country that has people on the ISS monitors all communication and would have heard the conversation about the cheating and planned 'Sex' in space. Everything is monitored on ISS and NASA would have know about any sex happening.

Since NASA would have know right away about the conversation at the very least this would have leaked out to the world.

Not to mention the divorce would have been international news.

So this story does not work on so many different levels.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

It failed. NASA as well as any other country that has people on the ISS monitors all communication and would have heard the conversation about the cheating and planned 'Sex' in space. Everything is monitored on ISS and NASA would have know about any sex happening.

Since NASA would have know right away about the conversation at the very least this would have leaked out to the world.

Not to mention the divorce would have been international news.

So this story does not work on so many different levels.

Nothingman83Nothingman83about 1 year ago

My daughter is VERY similar to Amy's character. She takes wonderful care of her husband and kids and when I am around, we live on different coasts, she takes care of me when I need it. My wife asked her once why she always asks me to come out in the summer to watch her kids when she and her husband have things they need to do for a week or so, and my daughter told her that "Daddy is low maintenance. All we have to do is keep him fed and give him the remote."

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story and NASA would of known about the cheating but would of turned a blind eye like all government departments. MC is too clueless but overall a great read. Commanders wife not being informed of the cheating was the only real flaw. 4-Stars

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Interesting angle for a plot. Kudos on sketching the personalities in realistic fashion. Of course accepting the premise of this story requires considerable suspension of belief, but once done it was quite entertaining.

I'm still looking for a scientific treatise on sex in a weightless environment...

Well done. Keep writing.

MLJ

skruff101skruff1019 months ago

Well at least it was shorter than the other story of a wife astronaut by ‘choppedliver’ god that one was 11 chapters and so booooooooring.

This one hit the mark so all good.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good thing his daughters had some balls because he clearly didn't. Willing to cuck himself? That's soo dumb

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart5 months ago

4 stars. A bit flawed, the editing felt a little off to me and the MC clearly didn't have much of a backbone. The daughters were the driving for behind much of the story, clearly loved their dad and wanted better for him then he wanted for himself. Was worried this would be a reconciliation story, even more so when Julia was introduced assuming she would be "fridged" but thankfully it was not one. Sally was far FAR too bad to forgive.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Oh, brother. I work at JSC as a systems engineering specialist, and I much of my job is working and interacting with the various crewmembers. First, none of these people live "in Houston" but in the areas surrounding JSC, such as Clear Lake and some of the surrounding communities. The days can be horrendously long and as as a result of the eternal unforeseen equipment issues, there is a lot of waiting. Yes, many are the typical Type-As, but they are carefully screened, and this psychotic woman would've been booted early on. Also, family estrangement is high on the list of things that NASA looks for, so there is a lot of family outreach and assistance programs. Yeah, this was a solid 9.65 on the 1-10 DUMB scale. (DUMB = Dumb, Unbelievable and Massively Braindead)

6King6Kingabout 1 month ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userserendipity300@serendipity300
My favourite Category to read is Loving wives, followed by Romance and occasionally Sci Fi

SIMILAR Stories