Phoenix Rising Pt. 04

Story Info
Phoenix and Daddy.
7.8k words
4.71
10.2k
16

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I only had one thought in my head as I waited for the house to quiet down, and for Daddy to come down to the cellar: play it straight. I hadn't changed my clothes. I was still wearing the same thing as earlier. I had to play it straight. I wanted to be honest. This was my Dad. I don't remember lying to my dad. Evading a question, answering a question with another question, answering but not answering a question -- yes, I had done all those things. But this was too big to mess up. So, I was playing it straight.

I heard him come down the stairs and felt my heart pounding. I could hear it in my ears. I felt it in fingertips. I thought my heart might break my ribs if it didn't calm down.

He knocked on the door. "You in there, Phee?" He opened the door and peeked around. "Can I come in?"

I nodded. I was sitting on the only chair. Daddy closed the door behind him and leaned against the edge of the table. Casually he picked up the box with tarot cards and looked at it. Just as casually, too casually, he put it back down. "What's on your mind kiddo?"

I opened my mouth to speak but my mouth was dry. I couldn't say a thing. I was lightheaded and everything in the room was just a bit hazy. The edges of the room were darker than normal and I couldn't seem able to focus.

Faster than I could process it, Daddy was kneeling on the floor in front of me. He was looking into my face and talking. I couldn't make out the words. I just knew he was close. I felt one hand on my bare knee and I thought my skin was on fire. The other hand he had on my shoulder. I shook my head. "Sorry Daddy. I'm nervous."

"It's ok Phee. It's me. Whatever it is, it's ok."

I nodded. "Ok. Ok. It's um. I think there's something wrong with me." The truth of it surprised me.

"What do you mean?"

"I... The clothes Gran had down here. I started wearing them like two days ago and I... I feel..."

When I didn't go on Daddy spoke up. "The women's clothes?" He asked. I nodded. "You like wearing them?"

I nodded again.

"Sweety that's perfectly normal. Even before fallout there were plenty of men who discovered they liked wearing women's clothing. That's not a big deal."

I shook my head. "I mean. Yes I like wearing them, but that's the not the problem." I took a deep breath. "My body's changing."

"Changing?" Daddy asked. He paused as he thought about it and I could see the moment when he decided he didn't understand. "Can you explain that a bit more for me?"

"Should I just show you?" I felt wobbly.

"If you think that would be easier." Daddy looked into my eyes and held my gaze. The conversation had taken an unexpected turn for both of us. He had thought that he was going to need to convince me that it was ok to explore my identity. I had thought I was going to seduce him. Now we both felt wobbly and nervous.

"Ok." I stood up. Daddy stayed on his knees and I was instantly transported back to the barn. I imagined him coming up to me and licking cum off my thighs, tracing them up to my dripping cock and licking my cock head as cum dripped from me. The thought made my cock twitch and put a bit of steel into my knees. I was still nervous, but I knew he wanted this as much as I did. I knew it. I could do it.

"Ok." I turned around and took off my shirt first. I couldn't hear him react. I don't know what he thought of me wearing a bra. I unbuttoned my shorts and pushed them off, careful to keep my knees locked so he could get a good look at my ass.

I heard him move and then he was standing close to me. I could almost feel the heat from his body against my bare skin. I felt his breath tickle the back of my neck even though he wasn't nearly that close to me. "Is the problem that you think your body should look more like mine?"

"No."

I felt his hands pull my hair loose, then push it over one shoulder so he could get a clear, unobstructed view of my backside.

"From here, your body looks like a woman's body. Especially with your hair, and your narrow shoulders. Is that the problem?"

I shook my head. "I ..." Why couldn't I say it? It wasn't a big deal was it? I mean, he already kind of knew... but then again, maybe he didn't. Not really.

When I was silent too long he spoke. "Go on, Phee."

I blushed, and looked over one shoulder at him. He was close alright. And his eyes were glued to my ass. "I like that actually."

"So the problem isn't the backside?" He grinned at his joke.

I rolled my eyes and laughed. I wiggled my hips at him. "What do you think?"

He smiled too. "Ok then. Can I see the front?"

I took a deep breath. Here it is. This was the moment. I was nervous because this was where the rubber met the road. Before now it was all jokes and fun and games. Things were about to get serious. I used my arms to cover my breasts (were they larger than this morning? They certainly fit in my bra better) and turned around. I started to panic because, while I wasn't sporting a full on boner, I was hard enough that there was an obvious bulge in the front of my panties. Daddy had talked a good game in the barn. I guess we were about to find out how serious he was.

I turned around but kept my head down and waited.

I didn't wait too long, although it felt like forever. He put one hand under my chin and lifted my face up to see him. He looked at me with love and patience and kindness and I felt my heart melt for him. "If you want to show me, I need you to show me. But as of right now, all I see is my beautiful child."

I nodded. "This is... different."

"Ok."

I put my hands down so he could see my breasts, and the swell of my breast inside my bra. They were definitely larger than they had been that afternoon. They filled out better and I had obvious cleavage. The butterfly pendant nestled quietly between my breasts as though it had always belonged there.

Daddy gasped and I quickly covered up again, ashamed. He was disgusted.

"No! no no no no no." He said it kindly and softly as he took my hands and pulled them away. "I was surprised. You're beautiful and amazing and your breasts are amazing too. It just surprised me is all." He held my hands and gently pulled, but not hard enough to move them. He pulled just enough to let me know that he wanted me to move them.

I felt my heart ringing in my ears as I lowered my hands. My mouth was still too dry to say anything. I was so nervous. I knew what was going on. I knew where he stood, I knew he wanted me. I knew I wanted him. Glancing down I saw the swell of his cock in his jeans and knew that he wanted me, but I was still nervous. I looked up at my Daddy and looked into his eyes. His honest, loving eyes. Eyes that promised to never hurt me, and I lowered my arms.

He smiled. Leaned down and kissed me on the cheek.

"Ok. Any other surprises?"

I looked up at him and then meaningfully looked down at my own crotch where the growing bulge was increasingly obvious.

He followed my gaze and said nothing for a moment. I looked back up at him and watched his eyes, loving and hungry, locked on the now growing bulge. I shifted my weight to make it a bit more obvious, but the movement broke his attention. He looked up at me. "Still got the boy parts down south huh?"

I nodded. I was breathless and my mouth was dry for different reasons now. I could feel his heat on my bare skin. I could feel his eyes burning across my flesh. If he had so much as touched me I would have blown my load right then and there.

"Ok. Here's what we're going to do. Everyone else is asleep right now. I want you to go upstairs and dress the way you want to dress. And then I want you to meet me on the back porch where we can have a little chat."

"You want me to go get dressed?" I asked. My surprise shocked the nervousness out of me. I wasn't being rejected, I knew rejection pretty well and this wasn't that. Even through my nervousness I could tell when Daddy's gaze lingered on my breasts, my ass or my cock. He wasn't disgusted, I was certain of that now.

"My darling, this is a big change that happened very quickly. yes, I want you to get dressed and I want to talk to you. I need to make sure my child is ok before..." He hesitated. The lust in his eyes seared into my soul and I felt lightheaded. "We need to talk. And to talk I need you to get dressed, in whatever you want. Alright?"

I nodded. I would have agreed to anything he said if he would look at me like that again.

"Good." He took off his shirt and put it over my shoulders. On me it was huge and covered me partway down my thighs. "Go get dressed."

"What are you doing?"

I turned around and saw Paris standing in the doorway. She was wearing her usual pajamas of panties and too small tank top.

"I'm getting dressed." I said with a slight quiver in my voice.

"Because..." She walked over to me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Because daddy asked me to get dressed and meet him on the back porch."

"Dressed how?"

I shrugged. "However I wanted."

"Have you decided? Or do you need help?"

I gestured to two outfits I had on the bed in front of me. One was a simple spaghetti strap, yellow sundress, that went down to my ankles. The other was a jean skirt and blouse. Again, nothing scandalous, but cute and obviously feminine. Both outfits were designed for my new body - a woman's body. The sundress let me show off my cleavage and arms and the jean skirt showed off my legs and ass and there were some things I could do with the blouse to make it a bit more daring.

"He said to dress however I wanted. I'm about, 90% certain this is what I want."

"So what's the problem?"

"I don't have shoes to go with either of them."

Paris couldn't help herself. She laughed and leaned against me. I laughed too. How stupid could we be? In the end I settled on the sundress. Paris helped me get my hair back in order.

"Nice necklace," Paris said, running a finger down the chain to the butterfly. "Did you find it with Gran's stuff?"

I nodded then kissed Paris firmly on the mouth. "Wish me luck."

She kissed me back, a longer lingering kiss. "Good luck." We walked downstairs together, but she went to her room while I went out back to talk to Daddy.

He sat on the porch swing, looking out at the fireflies. When he heard me come out he looked at me and smiled. It was such an open and honest smile I couldn't help but return it. I did a little turn so he could see me in the dress.

"You look radiant Phoenix." He patted the open space on the porch swing. "Let's talk for a minute."

I did as he asked. I felt his closeness and tried not to fidget. I didn't know what to expect anymore as we sat in silence except for the cicadas. Occasionally I lifted my eyes to look at him, but he kept staring out across the back meadow and woods where the fireflies winked in an out like little stars.

"Things are hard," he said finally. "The world is hard, surviving is hard." He shook his head. "Relationships and living are even harder."

I nodded. He was right. We hadn't seen anyone outside of each other for years. What was I supposed to say? That I was hoping to catch the eye of some hot young guy who was going to ride over the hill like some knight? I mean, I wasn't that wasn't what was on my mind at all, but even if it had been, I wouldn't have said anything.

He looked at me and let the back of his hand gently caress my cheek.

I held his hand there and leaned into it.

His hands were so large, so strong. I closed my eyes and leaned into his skin, absorbing the feel, the smell of him.

When I opened my eyes again, he was still looking at me.

"Whatever you want, I support you kiddo. Me and Mom both. Is this what you want?"

I nodded.

He nodded and kissed my forehead. "Gran was psychic," he said. "She probably knew this was going to happen and left the clothes for you. Thank goodness, I'd have hated to see you struggle with sudden mutations, without proper clothing. I'd have hated it even more to see the mutations and have you hate them." He hugged me and sighed in relief. "Thank God for small miracles."

Mutations? I suppose that was one possible explanation. I hadn't really thought about how or why my body was changing. Did it matter? Should I care? I thought about and there were only two things that mattered.

I didn't care why I was changing. I appreciated and enjoyed that it was.

He pulled away, but rather than let him, I followed him until I was in his lap and I could feel his cock growing against my ass. I didn't do anything. I wanted to take it slow. No reason to rush. I did wiggle my ass around a bit, pretending to get settled and felt his cock grow more. It was hard to tell, but his cock felt larger against my ass than it had looked in the barn.

"Settle down Phoenix." He said. "besides, you still need to tell me if you want us to call you 'she' or 'he'."

"She" I said without a second thought. It actually surprised me a bit, but it seemed right. "She." I said again and I knew it was right. I wasn't ashamed of my body. I didn't feel like the nerd who would never fit in. I didn't feel like there was something wrong or missing with me now that I was a woman. For the first time in my life I felt like I cared about myself and what I wanted. And at that moment, all I wanted was Daddy.

"Alright Baby Girl." He wrapped one arm around me and used his free hand to caress my hair. "Do you still want us to call you Phoenix? Or baby Phee?"

"That's fine," I said. I placed one hand on Daddy's chest and started tracing the lines of his muscles through the fraying t-shirt with one finger. "I don't think I need to change my name."

"Ok Phee."

I trembled a bit at the name. He had done it on purpose. His cock twitched just a fraction of a second before he had said it and it was fully hard after my little shudder of enjoyment.

"I'm sorry things are so difficult now. That you won't get to go to prom," he said, "that you won't get the pleasure of having boys try to impress you, or the embarrassment of me grilling your dates when they come to pick you up. You won't know what it's like to try and dress up for someone else, or the rush of joy when they notice you."

"What it's like to kiss a boy," I said.

Daddy shrugged. "It's not so different from kissing a girl."

"Yeah well..." I didn't say I hadn't kissed a girl, because I had kissed Paris the previous night and quite vigorously that afternoon. But Daddy didn't need to know that yet.

"Really?" He asked. "I had thought ..."

I shook my head. "Nope. Never got to first base."

He lifted my face to look at him. He was serious. I could tell that I needed to be very honest and very real right now. "Ok Phee. No more games. That's how people get hurt. In other times, in other places there are games to play with their own rules, but what we're doing now is for real." He rubbed his thumb over my lips and my mouth opened just a bit. "I love you. I love you so much. Tell me what you want, anything at all, and I'll give it to you as best as I can. Tell me you don't want something, and I promise to stop."

My heart was pounding in my chest. This was it. I had to be honest.

"I know what I want," My voice sounded impossibly small. "I'm a little scared to ask."

"I won't say no to you," Daddy said. "Not tonight."

I swallowed. Took a deep breath. "Will you kiss me Daddy? The way those boys who I'll never date might have kissed me?"

In answer, Daddy cupped my face with both his hands and held my face still as he lowered his lips to mine. It was so different from kissing Paris. I felt the slight stubble of his beard press into my face, but his lips were soft and inviting. They dragged me into him. His kiss took my breath away in a slow, steady burn that left my head spinning and my legs weak. His lips lingered on mine and I thought I could die in that kiss and not care. When he pulled away it was too soon. I grabbed him and pulled him toward me for another kiss which he very willingly gave.

He parted his lips and dragged my mouth open behind them. I braced myself for the invasion of his tongue into my mouth but was met instead with the soft caress of it. His tongue played, caressed, cajoled, and invited my lips and tongue and teeth to dance with him in time.

I accepted. Only my own efforts seemed childish and clumsy.

But my Daddy didn't laugh at me. He just held me and kissed me and guided my lips and tongue through the steps of this dance until I was panting from the exertion and the heat. My cock was hard in my panties and I felt my nipples straining against the fabric of my bra, but all the rest of me seemed to have turned to liquid. When I could breathe again all I could say was "I don't think the boys in High School kiss like that."

Daddy smiled. "No," he said, "That is how men kiss."

"Show me more of what men do? Of how men love?"

"Of course Baby Phee." He stood up and picked me up with him. I squealed in surprise and wrapped my legs and arms around him. He had one hand on my ass supporting me, but also caressing me through the material of my dress. "Whatever you want." He kissed me again and I felt my body go from limp to on fire and hard. I felt his cock through his jeans, pressing into me and I pressed my hips, my cock towards him. I wanted to feel him, and I relished the sensation of our cocks rubbing together as he carried me through the house. I was vaguely aware of moving through the house. I wondered if Paris or Mama would hear us. I noticed us go upstairs, and in some part of my brain I thought that they must have heard us, but the larger part of my attention was focused on the hard body between my legs.

I felt him fall over and we landed on a bed, him on top. I grabbed at his shirt, peeling it off his hard, muscled body aching for the feel of his skin against my hands.

"Easy, Baby Phee," he said to me. "Let's enjoy ourselves. You just trust your Daddy."

I took several deep breaths before I was able to unwrap my laps from his hips and take my hands away. His shirt was off and his belt was undone. When had I done that? He pulled me up and we switched positions so that he sat on the edge of the bed while I stood in front of him.

We were in my parent's room. I didn't see Mama anywhere. Had she expected this? Did she leave the room on purpose so that Daddy and I could have it? Daddy's hands took my attention away from the room and back to him.

"I want to take my time with you." He touched my shoulders and caressed the thin spaghetti straps. "I want to enjoy the feel of you." His hands drew down towards my exposed cleavage. "And I want to you enjoy the feel of me." His fingertips traced the edge of my dress, playfully teasing the exposed flesh of my breasts before traveling between them, down to my belly, and out to my side. "I want to show you pleasure." His hands traveled down to my hips. "I want to satisfy you until you pass out, unable to move." His hands grabbed me, his fingers dug into my ass and I felt my hips involuntarily lean forward in response, asking for more. Begging for him to touch me more.

I was dizzy from his words and from his touch. I put one hand on his chest to balance myself. "Ok," I said like a complete idiot. "I think I can handle that."

He smiled and his fingers gently hooked under the straps of my dress. His lips reached up to my neck as he pulled the straps of my dress off my shoulders and down my arms. I adjusted my arms so that the straps could fall off my arms and I put one hand on my Daddy's head and held him against my skin. My other hand rested against the hot, hard flesh of Daddy's chest and I felt his heartbeat pick up the pace, matching my own.

My dress fell into a puddle at my feet and I was left standing in a simple tan colored strapless bra and thong panties. I liked thongs and judging by the way Daddy touched and caressed and grabbed at my ass with both his hands, he liked them as well.

12