Phoenix Rising Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your ass is amazing," he whispered into my ear. "Always has been." He pulled my hips into him and I felt our cocks brushing against each other through fabric that separated us. "Even before this, I sometimes fantasized about your ass." He kissed me.

When I could breathe again I told him the truth. "When I used to dress up, when I stole Paris's clothes, or Mom's, I would fantasize that you would catch me. That you would tell me I was beautiful."

"You are beautiful," he said. "Your body makes me lightheaded and hard." He pressed into me harder and there was no doubt about his cock demanding attention. There was no doubt that he was larger than I was either, but I didn't mind. Daddy should be bigger.

At some point he unhooked my bra. Then I got his pants and boxers off so he sat on the bed naked and I knelt before him in only my panties. His cock was easily ten inches long and thick enough that I wasn't sure how it had fit inside Mama earlier that day. He was hard, hot, and precum glistened his cock head. I leaned forward to taste but he stopped me with a hand on my shoulder.

I looked up scared. Had I done something wrong? Had he changed his mind? But he just smiled. "Not yet." He pulled me up to my feet and turned me around. He didn't get off the bed as he put his hands on my hips and ass. I could feel his eyes on me as he watched his hands caressing my ass, hooking his thumbs into the waistband of my thong, and eventually pulling it down and off me. I looked over my shoulder and watched him lift the thong to his nose and inhale. "Every woman has a scent worth remembering, no matter if it comes from a cock or a pussy." He put the thong beside him then pulled me onto his lap, my back against him, and his cock nestled between my ass cheeks. I panted with want and need as I felt my naked Daddy's body pressing into me. "First, we have to turn down the heat for you, or you won't have any fun."

He licked and kissed and bit my neck and collar bone. His hands came up to my breasts which he brushed, kneaded, caressed, and pinched. He pulled on my nipples which made me moan incoherent babble. He made me lick and suck his fingers before running them back over my nipples, the new slippery sensation making my body tremble with pleasure I could barely process.

Then he pressed his hand against my cock pinning it to my belly. "OH Daddy," I moaned. "More Daddy. Touch me Daddy."

His fingers reached down past my balls, nearly to my asshole. He brushed it, just enough to let me know that he COULD reach it before pressing into the flesh between my ass and balls then dragging his fingers up, between my balls to the root of my cock and up to the head.

"Oh fuck. Oh Daddy that feels good."

He kept his left hand on my breasts, playing with my nipples or sticking his fingers into my mouth for me to suck on while his right hand played with my balls and teased my cock. He caressed them, dragged his fingers along my cock and balls and lightly spread the precum around my cock head. When he lifted his hand away from my cock I saw that his hand glistened with my precum. I watched and he brought his shining fingers to his mouth and tasted.

"Hmmm," he said around his fingers, "So tasty." I was so caught up in the spectacle of Daddy eating my precum that I didn't notice his other hand reach down and grab my cock firmly in hand. "Now for the appetizer." He dropped his left hand lower to my balls and held and caressed them while his right hand took my cock in hand. "Grab your nipples baby girl," he whispered in my ear. "Play with them while I pay attention to this marvelous cock of yours."

He didn't need to tell me twice. My hands were on my breasts as Daddy started to pump my cock. His warm, wet hand on me made my body tremble. His gentle fingers on my balls made me moan.

"So good Daddy. So good Daddy."

"My beautiful girl," he said. "I love you so much. I love the feel of you. your body is so soft and hard and sexy. Everything from your b cup breasts to your six-inch cock. I love it all. We are going to have so much fun tonight."

"Yes Daddy. Oh God, I'm gonna cum."

He started pumping my cock faster. "Cum for me," he said. "Cum for Daddy."

"I'm cumming. I'm cumming. Oh fuck!" I felt the cum in my balls boil out through my cock and explode onto my chest and belly. I didn't cum as spectacularly as I had the night I had played alone in the basement, or when I had first touched Paris in my bed, but there was still enough cum on me that I wanted to just rub into my body. "Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck." Each word followed another stream of cum flying onto me. Another squeeze from Daddy. I leaned back against Daddy as he continued pumping my cock, making sure I was empty. His left hand rubbed my naked flesh, rubbing cum into me like lotion and it left me trembling. When he lifted his hand up I took it in my own mouth and sucked my cum off his fingers.

I felt his cock twitch under my ass.

He kept playing with my cock as I panted and caught my breath, making sure I never had an opportunity to get soft. After a minute, I noticed him still playing with my breasts and I stared at his large hands on me. I lifted one hand ontop of his to feel his hand groping me, loving me. "I love this. I love you. I love watching you touch me and feeling you. I like the look of your hands on me."

"Well then," I could hear the smile in his voice. "You're really going to like this next bit." He pulled me fully onto the bed so I lay on my back with my nipples and cock all hard and straining to the ceiling. I reached out to him, to pull him down onto me but he took one of my hands and kissed it. "Just a minute," he said, "Let me enjoy the view."

I blushed but also felt myself enjoying the attention. I watched his eyes as they moved down and over my body. I watched them linger of my breasts, my hips, and my cock.

"Are you wondering, how I compare to Paris?" I asked.

He chuckled, a quite little laugh and shook his head. "No, I was thinking how much like your mother you are." His hand gently rolled over my cock and I moaned at the contact. "Except for this. Your mother has many talents, but she doesn't have a cock."

"And my breasts are smaller," I said.

He leaned down and took one nipple in his mouth. He moved so suddenly and quickly that it caught me by surprise. It was not a gentle, sensual movement like everything had been until that moment. It was powerful. Dominant. Demanding. My first gasp was in surprise, but as I felt his tongue and teeth play over my breasts, entirely new sensations left me moaning and demanding in turn.

"oh Daddy that feels good. Don't stop Daddy. That's so good."

He lifted his head. "Don't ever disparage yourself in front me," he said. He took one of my hands and pressed it against his cock. It was hot and hard. And yet comforting. I wrapped my fingers around him as he groaned into the contact. "You made me hard tonight. Not Paris, not Mama. You." He forced my hand to move along his shaft slowly, pulling precum from his cock like I was milking it. "You made me hard and wet tonight." He let go of my wrist and I kept on stroking his cock, gently and slowly like he had done to me. He kissed me. "These lips made me hard." He licked and nibbled on my breasts and nipples. "These breasts made me hard." Then he took my still hard cock in one hand. "This cock made me hard." And he lowered his mouth onto me.

"Oh fuck." The feel of his wet mouth against me surprised me and I gripped his cock harder than I meant to, but he moaned into my cock at the sudden change in my grip. I felt him suck and lick and bob on my cock and experienced pleasure I had only imagined. His rough tongue ran along the top of my shaft and curled around my cock head. "oh Daddy. Fuck, that's good Daddy!"

I wanted to try.

"Let me try. Please?"

He didn't say a word. He did let go of my cock and got on his back. "You should be on top," he said. "I'm a bit bigger than you."

I didn't argue. I straddled Daddy's face and finally got my first, really good look at Daddy's cock. It was more than a bit bigger than me. I was reasonably certain I wasn't going to be able to get the whole thing in my mouth. I wasn't even sure what to do with it once it was in my mouth.

"Just do like I do," Daddy said. I felt him once again take my cock into his mouth. I did the same. I mimicked every lick and twist of his tongue. I copied every suck and bob as best I could. His cock was almost too big for me, but it still felt wonderful in my mouth. I loved the taste of him rolling on my tongue. I loved the feel of his cock head and the ridges of his shaft against my lips and tongue. I thrilled at the slight pressure of his cock against my throat.

"oh yeah, Baby Phee," Daddy said. "That's good Baby, but let me show you."

He put his hands on my ass and pulled my hips towards his face. My knees gave out under me and he sucked my entire cock into his mouth until I felt his throat close around my cock. Then I felt him swallow and the pressure, the sensation of it around me made me let go of his cock. I thought I was going to cum again, but it was still too soon.

"Oh fuck Daddy! Oh fuck." I quickly put his cock back in my mouth to try and do the same to him. I liked the taste of him. I wanted to keep him in my mouth to enjoy the sweet combination of heady flavors even as his hands on my ass and his mouth of my cock made my head swim. without meaning to I started to pump my hips into Daddy's face. He groaned his approval. But then he stopped and rolled us over until he was on top again.

"My turn." He positioned me so that my head was off the edge of the bed. "It makes a straight line for your throat," he said. "Makes this part easier and more fun." He positioned himself so that his cock was lined up with my lips, but instead of inserting his cock into my mouth, he leaned over and played with my breasts. "These are magnificent," he said. "the perfect size to fit in my hands."

I reached up to grab his cock and guide it to my mouth.

"Eager baby?" He laughed. He put his hands on both sides of my face. "Well ok then." He held my face in his hands as he slipped his cock between my lips. My head, angled the way it was, opened my throat and I felt Daddy's cock push deeper and deeper into my mouth and into my throat. "Don't forget to breathe," Daddy said. "Hands on your breasts."

I let go of him and put my hands on my breasts. I relished the feel of him in my mouth and I played and pulled on my nipples as I groaned in pleasure.

"Now, I fuck your face."

He started slow, giving me time to get used to breathing with him in me. I only gagged a couple of times but he never let up. He just kept on going, pushing his cock into me, never slowing down. Then he started going faster. His balls bounced against my face, I wanted to suck on them also. I wanted to roll them around my mouth, but I was too busy with his cock for that just then. And he kept on fucking my face while I sucked and swallowed and did everything I could do to push him over the edge.

I wanted to taste his cum.

"Keep that up and I'm going to cum Baby," Daddy said. "Do you want that? Want me to come down your throat? Want me to pull out and cum on your face and neck and tits?"

I couldn't answer except to moan and whimper around his cock.

"Here it come's baby." He started fucking my face faster. "Here it comes!"

The first spurt of cum flew down my throat before I could taste it. The second I held in my mouth as I tried to savor the flavor. The third filled my mouth to overflowing and dripped out of the corner of my mouth. Then Daddy pulled out and painted my face and tits with his cum which I was happy to lick and rub into me. I wallowed in it. It was a different sort of sensation, knowing I had made a man cum. It was a different kind of high. Not as good as cuming myself obviously, but good. Combined with the taste of cum and the feel of his cock in my mouth, the perfect sensuality of it all, it was enough that if I hadn't been so hard, I could have easily ended the night.

"Ready for the grand finale?" He asked me.

"There's more?" I asked.

"So much more. Are you ready?"

I nodded.

"Lay on the bed properly."

I did so. He climbed on top of me. I felt his cock, still hard, teasing my own.

"Ask me." He leaned his face down to me and I could smell my cock and cum on his breath. I'm sure he could smell himself on me too. He didn't seem to mind and the idea of us sharing each other's cum made my cock twitch. I reached up to kiss him but he held back. I grabbed him to try and pull him close but he stayed still. An immovable object.

"Ask me," he said again.

"Fuck me Daddy?" I asked in a small, high voice - a voice that was getting easier to hold onto with every passing moment. "Please fuck me. I want you to take my cherry. I want you to be my first. The one man who I know will always love me. Fuck me Daddy."

He smiled and kissed me. I felt his cock head pressing against my asshole but not enter. When he came up for breath he said "Whatever my baby Phee wants."

A shudder of pleasure ran through me when he called me that and he timed his thrust to match my pleasure. I felt his cock head slip past the outer edge of my ass almost instantly.

"OH fuck."

He gently moved his cock into my ass.

"Oh fuck Daddy. Oh fuck you're so big. OH I feel so full. Oh fuck."

"Easy Baby Phee. Kiss me."

I did. Kissing made me less nervous. Kissing made my cock harder, if that was possible, and it made my ass relax so that I could better enjoy my Daddy's massive cock entering my ass.

"So big."

Daddy chuckled. "We're only halfway there." I felt him push some more and I moaned at the feeling of fullness.

"Yes Daddy. More."

He pushed deeper.

"More Daddy. More. Give me all of it."

As he pushed deeper I thought my ass was going to split apart. I didn't know my ass could stretch so wide and his cock just kept on going.

"You're so tight." He said. "I'm going to enjoy this." He kissed me again and his tongue penetrated my mouth as his cock filled my ass.

I moaned into his mouth and felt my cock twitching at the sensation of being penetrated. Of being vulnerable. Of being accepted, feminine, and loved. Then I felt his balls swing against my ass and I knew he was all the way in.

"Fuck me Daddy. Make me cum again."

He didn't reply this time, he just started pulling his cock out in the same infuriatingly slow pace he had used to penetrate me. I felt every ridge and line of his cock as it pulled out of my ass and then felt it again as he pressed back in.

I reached down to grab his ass, his hard, firm ass that rippled under my hands. "Fuck me Daddy, make me cum." I pulled on his ass. "Your cock feels so good inside me. It feels so big. I feel so full. Oh fuck!" He pressed into me harder, faster than before. "Yes Daddy. Your cock is so wonderful in my ass Daddy."

He did not fuck me, but he leaned down to kiss me and gently sawed his cock into and out of my ass, drawing my orgasm closer with every stroke, but never fast enough to make it happen right then. He caressed me with his hands and lips and tongue while his cock gently rocked inside of me. His body pressed into mine and his breath passed into my lungs.

We made love.

I lost track of time and lost myself in the sensation of limbs and cock and ass and tongue and teeth. I felt him play with my breasts as his cock continued its unceasing exploration of my ass. I grabbed at every part of his body with my hands, exploring his body, trying to memorize it even as it got lost in the haze of sensation. At one point we pulled completely out of me and lowered himself onto my cock. I felt my eyes cross as the sensation of Daddy's tight ass around my cock. I watched his cock and balls gently bounce up and down on me as my breasts swayed in time to his gentle, unceasing rhythm.

As wonderful as it felt I knew I wasn't going to cum anytime soon if we didn't pick up the pace. "I love you Daddy," I said. "But I really need to cum. I need you to fuck me, Please."

He smiled and got off my cock. I missed the warm sensation of him around me, but I suspected I knew what was coming and I wanted it bad.

"If that's what you want, then you need to get on all fours."

I smiled and did as he said. I put my ass in the air and my head on the pillows before looking over my shoulder at Daddy and the hungry look in his eyes as he considered my ass was almost enough to make me cum.

"Is this what you wanted Daddy?" I asked in my best, innocent voice.

"More to the point," He said, guiding his cock back to my ass with one hand. "This is what you wanted."

"God, yes."

He was not gentle this time. This time he shoved his cock up my ass in a single trust. The combination of pleasure and pain had me seeing stars. And he didn't stop. He immediately started pounding my ass. I felt his balls swinging against my own. I heard and felt the slapping of his thighs against my ass. I felt his hands on my hips, holding me in place.

"Don't touch yourself," he said in a rough, low voice. "Put your hands behind your back."

I did as I was told. He took both my wrists in a single hand. My head down, my burning breasts against the mattress, I felt my cock twitch and leak precum. With every thrust it was as though daddy was pushing a button to force precum out of my cock. It felt good.

"Harder Daddy. Fuck me harder."

"I'm going to cum inside of you," he said. "would you like that baby girl? You want Daddy to cum inside of you? Do you want to feel my cum spewing inside of you, climbing inside of you?

"Yes. Fuck yes. Fuck me Daddy. Cum inside of me. Let me feel you cum inside of me!"

He started pounding me faster and whatever words came out of my mouth were a hopeless stream of meaningless babble. I lost myself in the sensation of his giant cock pounding into my ass. My whole body bounced and shuddered with every thrust. My balls were so tight against me they were nearly invisible while Daddy's heavy balls swung heavier and harder with every thrust.

"I'm cuming!" Daddy said. "I'm cuming inside my baby girl!"

"Yes." I panted. "Cum inside me. Cum inside me Daddy. Fill me up Daddy. Make me a woman. Oh God I feel it. I feel you cumming!"

Daddy let out a primal roar. I felt his cock expand and the warmth of his cum flying inside of me. I felt his whole body tense even as he kept on pounding my ass. I felt both of his hands on my hips holding me in place as he continued to thrust hard and fast into me.

And then I felt it.

I felt my orgasm building deep my belly. Not like when I had played with Paris or by myself when I felt my orgasm build in my balls, but deep in my gut. I felt it blossom outward as my nipples scrapped against the mattress. I felt my arms and legs stiffen and lock into position as Daddy kept pumping into my ass harder and faster. When the wave of pleasure finally hit my balls I felt the cum boil out of them and explode out of my cock. I felt the hot cum fly onto my face and tits and belly and my whole body shuddered and spasmed at the experience.

I felt Daddy pull out of me with a plop and I realized he had aimed my cock upwards so that I didn't cum on the bed. He fell down beside me and I rolled over to snuggle into his naked chest. When I finally stopped shuddering and could speak I looked up at my Daddy who held me gently in his arms.

"Thank you, Daddy. That was perfect. I love you."

"I love you too. And trust me Baby Phee I enjoyed it."

I reached down and felt his cum dripping down my leg from my ass. I picked some up and put it in my mouth. It was good.

"I can tell."

12