Phoenix Rising Pt. 05

Story Info
Paris and Mama.
5.9k words
4.63
6.2k
13

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you to everyone who has read this far on my first series posted to Literotica. This is as far as I've written and it's going to take me a while to get any more pages posted, but I would love to hear any feedback you have. Please rate, leave a comment, and be sure to follow me so you'll be notified when I post the next chapter.

*****

I woke up feeling happier than I had in years. It was disorienting at first. I wasn't looking at my ceiling or out the window that was in my room. I was looking at a wall with a painting of the ocean. It was a beautiful watercolor painting and it took me a while for my sleep-fogged brain to recognize that it as one that was in Mom and Dad's room.

I was in my parent's bedroom.

I felt someone stir behind me and turned onto my back to see who it was. Daddy was still fast asleep in the bed beside me.

Once again I lay in bed with one thought only: it wasn't a dream.

I relished in that thought for a moment before I got out of bed and dressed. I was still a bit sticky with cum, but I didn't care. I smelled like Daddy and I wanted to keep that smell with me all day. I wore the same underwear and dress that I had the night before, then went down to the kitchen. I was feeling good. I was going to make breakfast for everyone. I couldn't not talk to Mama now, and I figured it would be easier if I made breakfast first.

Daddy didn't stir as I got out of bed and made my way downstairs. I turned to go into the kitchen when something caught my eye in the living room.

The couch was in the wrong place. I shouldn't be able to see it from the hallway, but I could. Curious, I went into the living room and was surprised to find my mom and sister entwined in each other's limbs, and completely naked. Not even a blanket covered them in the warm summer morning.

I gasped at the beauty of the sight. And got hard. I mean it was hot. Not going to lie, seeing Mama and Paris together like that, was hot. My little gasp woke Mama up and she looked at me but just smiled. She put one finger to her lips, telling me to be quiet then shooed me away. I nodded and went into the kitchen. Before I could get started though, Mama was there, in her usual bathrobe, looking as ordinary as any other day. Looking like she hadn't just been caught sleeping naked with her daughter - or that she had seen her son walking around with b cup breasts in a dress.

"Let me look at you," Mama said taking both my hands. I held my head up and posed a bit for her. "You look amazing. What are you stuffing your bra with?"

We sat down for that conversation. Mama got us glasses of lemonade and I told her the story of what had happened over the last couple of days, ending in Daddy and I in bed, but skipping the part where Paris and I had watched them in the barn.

"Are you mad Mama?" I asked. My voice trembled a bit. "About me and Dad?"

Mama just laughed. "No Baby Phee. Not at all. And I know you skipped a few parts of your story too. So let me fill you in." Then she told me the story of how she and Paris had ended up on the living room floor.

While I was fretting over what to wear, Daddy and Mama had a quick conversation. Mama agreed to stay out of the bedroom, Daddy agreed to certain plotting Mama had in mind, and certain arrangements would be necessary in the long term. Mama went to her room to wait for me to go downstairs, while Daddy waited on the porch.

Mama listened as I went downstairs and Paris went back to her own room. Mama then went to Paris's room and cracked the door open, just enough to peek in. On a whim Paris decided to look at the lingerie that Gran had left her. There wasn't an outrageous amount. Most of the clothing gran had hidden away had been practical, but there was still a satisfying amount of extra sexy lace, satin and silk for Paris to explore. She took off her tank top and panties and exchanged them for a silky g string and elastic "sports bra" that showed off her pink nipples through the sheer fabric. She twirled and enjoyed her reflection.

When she went back to the collection a beautiful silk robe grabbed her eye. It was a luxurious crimson with lace edging down the center and on both sides that made it half see through. She tried it on and relished the sensation of silk against her body. Mama opened the door there rest of the way.

"It looks good on you."

Paris jumped in a surprise holding back a slight squeak. Mama stood in the open door. She wore a robe too, but it was a simple terrycloth robe that went down to her ankles and not the sexy affair that Paris was sampling. Mama had sewn the seams on the shoulders more times than any of us cared to count, and the hem and cuffs were frayed.

"You startled me," Paris finally said.

"Sorry," Mama said. "Can I come in?"

Paris nodded. Mama closed the door behind her. "As lovely as it is though, a good robe is more about how you wear it than what it's made of." She put her hands on Paris's shoulders and ran them down her arms until they were holding hands. "Don't you think?"

Paris was still a little caught off guard by Mom's sudden entrance into her room. "What do you mean?"

Mom smiled. "Which robe do you think is sexier, yours or mine?" She asked.

Paris returned the smile. "Sorry Mom, but mine is." She wrapped it closed. "My legs are visible for one," she posed to show off her legs, "and the fabric is thin enough of that my ass looks really good in it." She turned in a slow circle to make her point. "Not to mention the strategically placed lace." She lifted her hands like she was stretching and the side of breast was visible through layers of sheer fabric. On the front her nipples were just discernible through the layers of lace.

Mom smiled and nodded. "You look magnificent, Darling." She reached out and caressed Paris's cheek in a loving, tender gesture that was at once comforting and disarming. It was familiar. It was Mom telling her daughter how precious she was. "Blow out the candles and come down to the kitchen with me, and I'll show you what I mean."

"I should change-"

"Nonsense. Stay the way you are. Even if they see you, I doubt that Phoenix or Daddy would mind anyways."

Mom turned and left as Paris blushed. Did she know? Did she guess? Or was Mom seducing her now?

Paris blew out the candles and hurried down to the kitchen. She heard Daddy and I talking on the back porch, but our voices were low and she couldn't quite make out what we were saying. She went through to the kitchen where Mama had lit enough candles for them to see each other clearly.

"The exotic is sexy," Mom said, "As you know. And you look delightful and sexy." She was leaning against the kitchen counter, still perfectly covered in her bathrobe, and gestured for Paris to sit at the kitchen table. "But there can be a lot said for the mundane, and ordinary things too."

"I wouldn't call you mundane or ordinary," Paris said as she took a seat. "I hope I look half as good as you do when I'm your age."

Mama just smiled. "Thank you Darling. Now imagine it's just any other morning, and I'm here making you breakfast." She turned her back to Paris and pretended to busy herself at the stove. "Good Morning, Paris. How did you sleep?"

Paris leaned back and played along. She put her feet up on one of the chairs to show off her legs, and to lift the hem of her robe outrageously high. If she moved the right way, Mama would see the tiny g-string. If she moved the right way, the candles would reflect the pink of her nipples through the lace. "I slept wonderfully," she said. "It's been a while since I got a good night sleep like that."

"I'm so glad to hear it honey." Mom turned around and Paris forgot all about the game she was playing. Mom had loosened her robe so that instead of modestly covering herself, the robe was open to expose her cleavage and part of her toned belly. Her nipples and areola were still covered, still hidden behind the comforting thickness of the robe, but it was more cleavage than Paris had ever seen on her mother at close range. Mama came over to the table with a frying pan as though she really had been making breakfast and leaned over Paris to reach the table. That close, Paris could smell the soap that Mama liked to use, and she could look into Mama's robe, but the light was too dim to make out any details that the robe might have exposed. Mama put down the pan and put one hand behind Paris's head in a gentle caress. "Eat up now, Darling. We've got a big day ahead of us." She leaned in and gave Paris a gentle, loving kiss on the lips and then pulled away. The robe parted more, and while she couldn't see any more of Mama's breasts, Paris could see Mom's belly button and the gentle slope of stretch marks that lined her belly. Lines that sloped and pointed downwards to something hidden and secret.

Then Mama turned her back and faced the stove again. "See?" She said with a light laugh. "The ordinary can be incredibly sexy if you know how to do it." She turned around again, her robe still gaping open, and looked at Paris. Her arms were crossed under her breasts, almost presenting them for viewing. Her crossed arms also kept the robe in place - barely covering her nipples, while the robe slipped off her shoulders.

Paris felt herself getting wet and knew she wanted more. She knew Mama wanted more. She suspected there was a great deal not being said between them but wasn't sure how to approach it. So she played along and stretched her legs a bit further, pushing her own robe up just below her panties. She put her hands on her thighs and rubbed them but kept her eyes on Mama's beautiful body. "Very sexy," Paris said, "but I don't get to see your legs this way. Or your ass. And you have great legs."

"And ass?"

Paris nodded.

Mama smiled and turned to the sink where she fussed with the water pump and a glass. Paris watched as she adjusted her bathrobe again so that it was back on her shoulders. Paris could tell she had untied and retied the knot at her waist as well, but the details were hidden from her. Paris loosened the knot on her own bathrobe, hopping that the extra cleavage, and the hint of her pink nipples would put Mom off balance as much as Paris was.

When Mama turned around, Paris knew she was beaten again.

This time the robe was pulled tightly over from the right side, but the left was nearly falling off. Mama had tied the knot of her robe on the left hand side so that the entire left panel of her robe was almost open. It was falling off her shoulder, and the top of her left breast was visible with just a hint of the enticing areola visible. Further down, Mama's left leg was exposed from her toes all the way up to her hip. The line of her skin between her thigh and her belly was broken only by the bathrobe tie. No Panties. She struck a pose leaning against the counter with her left leg stuck out at an angle so that Paris could see Mama's leg in profile as well as the beginning of the curve of her ass. But not all of it.

Mama took a long drink of water from the glass he had poured herself. "Like what you see?"

Paris nodded.

"See? Even the ordinary can be sexy." She turned and refilled the glass of water, then sat across from Paris. Her legs were crossed so that her left leg was once again exposed. "So which do you think is sexier?"

Paris opened her mouth to say something but found she had dried herself out keeping her mouth open, staring at Mama. She sat up and tried to swallow but still struggled.

"Here." Mama leaned forward with the glass and put it against Paris's lips. "Take a drink, Darling."

Paris opened her mouth to drink. She and Mama made eye contact and they both knew in that moment that the other understood where this was going to end. Mama pulled the glass away. "Ordinary things," Mama said, "Like spilled water." She poured most of the water still in the glass on her neck. The water cascaded down, over her breasts, soaking the bathrobe she wore.

"Oh Mama," Paris said, "You spilled water all over your nice bathrobe." She stood up and grabbed a kitchen towel. "Let me help you dry off." She bent over, allowing her own robe fall open so that her breasts in their see through bra, were on obvious display. She used one hand to pull the bathrobe slightly away from Mama's neck and placed the kitchen towel there, to dry it off. She moved her hand gently, sensuously. She was careful, at least for now, not to touch Mama's breasts, no matter how much she wanted to.

Mama lifted a hand to Paris's face and drew her daughter's gaze to her own. "You've always been such a good girl. You've always been so good to me."

"Of course," Paris said. "I love you Mama."

"I love you too Darling." She patted her lap and held out her arms. "Come sit on Mama's lap for a minute."

"But Mama," Paris said, "your robe is still wet."

Mama looked down at herself and sighed. "I suppose it is." She stood up and walked toward the living room. Halfway there she dropped the still wet robe off her shoulders and let it pool on the floor behind her. "We'll be more comfortable in the living room anyway. Blow out the candles before you join me?"

Paris didn't immediately respond. She stood in quiet appreciation of her mother's retreating figure. This was one of those moments that would stay with her for the rest of her life and she wanted to remember it. She wanted to remember the play of candlelight and starlight on her mother's nude form as she walked along. She wanted to remember the curves of her shoulders, the suggestion of breasts just out of sight, and the swell of her hips. She wanted to remember the way her ass looked so especially smooth and tight - the way it seemed to defy gravity for so many years to look so good now. The way her hips and ass swayed as she exaggerated her walk into the living room to give Paris a better show. When Mama was about to turn into the living room she put one hand on the door post in the perfect spot so that Paris wouldn't be able to see her nipples and turned to look at her daughter. They didn't say anything. There was just a look. A moment of connection.

Hunger.

Love.

More than a little bit of lust.

But lots of love. There was a weight as thought this was not a dream, but a longtime hope finally fulfilled.

And she disappeared into the living room.

Paris blew out the candles, put her mother's bathrobe on the back of a chair, because as sexy as it was on the floor, it was still wet, and walked around the far side of the house to enter the living room from the other side. Her own hunger, the knowledge that Mama was there, waiting for her and completely naked, drove away any nerves she might have had.

This was when she heard Daddy carrying me upstairs. Daddy and I were out of the picture for the time being, not that she had given us much thought since Mama had entered her bedroom.

She loosened her robe so that it was completely open. The lace edges on the inside of the robe fell over her breasts, doing just enough to obscure her nipples. She carefully placed the knot so it fell just above her mound and the barely concealing g-string panties she wore.

She walked into the living room.

Mama hadn't lit any more candles, but all the curtains were pulled back. The silvery light of the moon and stars streamed through the tall windows and gently washed the room. Mama wasn't sitting on the couch. She and Daddy had pushed it back earlier in the night, and the center of the living room was covered in blankets and pillows. It was a giant, soft, decadent nest. Mama lay in that nest on her side, facing Paris. The light of the moon lit up her naked body perfectly.

Paris couldn't help but admire and take in the sight of her naked mother up close. She adored the slope of her neck, the swell of her heavy breasts topped with hard nipples. Hard nipples surrounded by equally engorged areola begging for attention. Continuing downward, Mama's stretch marks weren't as visible in this light, but there was no mistaking the fine glistening moisture that gently clung to her pubic hair. Thick, dark hair that begged to be explored.

"Enjoying the view?" Mama asked. Her voice was thick with want.

"Yes," Paris replied, her own voice was hoarse and trembled slightly, but no less heady with desire.

"Come closer," Mama said. "Let me see you too."

It was only then that Paris realized that from her place in the entryway she stood in darkness. She strode forward into the moonlight and let her mother look. She let her mother's gaze travel down her body, taking in the suggestion of aroused nipples poking through the bra and robe and enjoying the lines of her hips under the insubstantial strings that held the front panel of her panties in place. Paris decided it was her turn to tease and playfully untied the knot of her bathrobe as she turned around. When her back was fully to her mother, she dropped the robe off her shoulders and struck a dancer's pose with her hands above her head.

Mama sighed in pleasure at the sight of her daughter in such delicious lingerie. "Look at you," she said. "You know how to get a rise out of the boys, don't you?"

Paris looked over her shoulder with a mischievous smile. "Not just the boys, Mama."

Mama smiled. "Show me."

Paris lowered her arms and gently swished her hips as she turned to Mama. She wasn't sure if she should be shy and demur, or if she should be a hot vixen. She always knew how her partners liked to play the game, but with Mama it was different. And that difference made her hesitate a moment.

It must have been obvious because Mama sat up. "Don't think about." She patted the bed beside her. "Come sit with me a minute. And if you need to talk about anything -"

"I don't want to talk." Paris stayed where she was. "It's just, I don't know how to play it tonight. I usually know how to play it, you know? Am I the femme fatale, the girl next door, the shy virgin? I'm not sure how you want me."

Mama smiled. "Oh Baby. I don't want you to play. I just want you."

Paris smiled. No one had ever wanted her before. Except for Phoenix, everyone had wanted their idea of her. For the first time in her adult life, she had a chance to be with someone who wanted her just as herself. So she sauntered over to Mama and stood before her.

"Don't pose," Mama said. She stood up and took Paris's shoulders in her hands. They were close enough together now that Paris felt Mama's nipples scraping against her own and tried not to shiver at the contact. She felt Mama's heat from her breasts, and breath, and pussy through the skimpy lingerie. All she wanted right then was to kiss her and fall into her body, but Mama kept talking. "Ordinary can be sexy," Mama said. "You are sexy. You are so fucking sexy. I've had to stop myself from seducing you every time I saw you for the last couple of years. You don't need to pose for me, Darling." Her hands slid down Paris's shoulders over the sides of her breasts until her fingers slid up, underneath the bra. Pairs willingly lifted her hands as Mama pulled the bra off her. The gentle bounce of her breasts and her small pink nipples, free from their nominal modesty had Mama transfixed as she dropped the bra to one side. Her hands had a mind of their own as they gently traced the outer edges of Paris's breasts. They were gentle, teasing, almost hesitant. Almost afraid that this was a dream and if she ventured to far to fast, it would end.

Then Mama lowered her hands to the little bows that held the panties on Paris's hips. Two gentle tugs had both sides undone and the g-string fell from Paris to land on the floor. They stood naked together in the moonlight.

"There," Mama said. "There's my girl." With one hand on Paris' face and the other around her waist, Mama pulled her daughter to her. Their hard and aroused nipples relished the contact as their breasts tried to mold themselves to better fit against their new partners. From their breasts, the rest of their bodies came into contact. Skin to skin. Breast to breast. Hip to hip until their mounds pressed against each other and Mother and Daughter both felt their heat and arousal mirrored by the woman before them.

12